Matches

By GreekGodsKotlc

Sophie and her friends decide to pick up their lists after they finish their Elite Levels. But from all the c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Not a chapter
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Not a chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter
Chapter 9
Not a chapter
New Book!

Chapter 5

616 8 13
By GreekGodsKotlc

"Seriously?" Sophie asked. "Biana's going out with Dex? Wow. That's awesome!"

Keefe cracked up. They were in Havenfield's living room, and both were nestled on the same couch, telling stories. "Yeah." he said. "And Fitz is a single pringle. For now, at least."

Sophie cringed at the name of her ex-boyfriend. "Has he gotten over it yet?" she asked. 

Keefe looked guiltily at the floor. "Sorta...I mean, duh, he's annoyed, but..."

"Yeah." Sophie understood. She stood up, stretched, then ran into the kitchen. Surprise, surprise, Biana was there! 

"Hey Soph." Biana mumbled. "I guess you've heard?" 

Sophie nodded. "And it's absolutely fine if you don't want to talk about it. 

"Thanks Sophie."

Sophie smiled sadly. "No problem. I gotta get back to the living room. Keefe will be wondering where I've gone."

"Keefe?" Biana asked. "What's Keefe doing here?" Sophie failed to hide her heated cheeks.

"He, uh, um...."

"Wait." Biana's eyes widened. "Does that mean you two are...together?"

"Well...yeah, sorta, I guess, yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
818K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
942K 57.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...