G o d S l a y e r || MLP EG [...

By KxxkieTea

(MLP! Equestria Girls Harem! x Female Reader!) !!CREDITS TO GIVRALIX, SKETCHMCREATIONS, KIMBERLYTHEHEDGIE, AN... More

BIO
1: New Friends on the First Day
2: Princess Encounter
3: Rekindling Friendships
4: Helping Twilight win the Crown
5: Coming Together
6: Demonic Battles
7: Acceptance
8: Change Up
9: Question & Answer
10: Rainbow Rocks
11: The Dazzlings
12: Battle of the Bands
13: Welcome Back Princess
14: Slumber Party
15: The Battle Begins
17: Empyrean Domain
🎊! ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !πŸŽ‰
18: Love Bubble
Hola... Not an update BUT please read :)

16: Welcome to the Show

4.3K 104 73
By KxxkieTea

Alright! So this chapter concludes the Rainbow Rocks arc! This also might be the last chapter I leave on here because school starts for me like tomorrow wjzhiakxo-

Don't worry I'll still update this story when I can. But anyways, I'll try to upload at least a chapter or two every week but if I can't then I sincerely apologize. Also, I checked this chapter like three times but if there are any grammatical errors then I'm so sorry! ;-;

Okay without further ado, here's this LONG chapter and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[~1ST POV~]

As soon as Pinkie Pie beats on her drums, everyone starts to play their respective instruments. Yet, none of them are showing any signs of enthusiasm.

Spotlights flicked its beam onto one member at a time and lastly Rainbow Dash as she came in running towards her microphone.

[~SONG STARTS~]

[~Awesome As I Wanna Be~]

[Rainbooms:]

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

[Rainbow Dash:]

Awesome as I wanna be

Fluttershy was already fed up with Rainbow's egotism but hearing the chorus made her even more resentful.

[Rainbooms:]

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

[Rainbow Dash:]

Awesome as I wanna be

First you see me riding on a sonic boom

Got my guitar shreddin' up the latest tune

There is nothin' you can do to beat me

Rainbow Dash shows off her guitar skills to Applejack and then Rarity; the two weren't too pleased by the athlete.

I'm so good that you can't defeat me

[Rainbooms:]

Yeah!, I'm awesome,
Take caution

Watch out for me,
I'm awesome as I wanna be

I wonder how the melody is still intact when Pinkie Pie is just sitting there and lazily tapping on her drums with one stick??

The world may never know.

Yeah!, I'm awesome,
Take caution

Seeing everyone in a disgruntled state, the moderate cyan eyes of Sunset Shimmer widens with dismay.

Watch out for me,
I'm awesome as I wanna be

Projecting herself to the front of the stage, Rainbow Dash unleashes a series of guitar licks but Celestia and Luna were beyond impressed; they simply weren't interested.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Spotting a trace of glow underneath Rainbow's hair, Sunset begins to panic upon the arrival of pony ears. Having no choice but to conceal Rainbow's power, Sunset launches herself towards the rainbow-haired guitarist.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey-

[~SONG ENDS ABRUPTLY~]

After Sunset tackles Rainbow Dash, the athlete knocks into Twilight who gets caught by the Rarity's keytar and drags the holder down to the ground; knocking her down to the ground and kicking up a boot which sends Applejack's bass flying out of her hands and into Pinkie's tom-toms.

Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy remained standing and not disheveled on the stage. Lights coming back on, Fluttershy throws her tambourine up in the air and runs off the stage, crying.

The contenders murmured to the other as they witnessed what occurred. Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna didn't comment but they jotted everything down on their notepads. 

As the translucent pony ears on the athlete's head had slowly vanished, Rainbow Dash regains her senses and immediately glares at Sunset for obstructing their performance.

Standing up from the bleachers, Flash begins the uproar,

"Now that’s the bad girl we love to hate!"

Pandemonium broke out.

Octavia: "I knew she was still trouble!"

"The real Sunset Shimmer is back!" Someone says.

The Rainbooms dragged themselves off the stage and went backstage.

"No. It…it’s not like that." Sunset whispered, and she trudged off the stage.

Looking above to see the Siren's satisfied grins, I shook my head in disgust.

'Damn them..'

Jin and I followed Sunset, meeting everyone backstage. Rainbow Dash is the first to speak up out of the six.

"What was that?" The lead guitarist directs her question to Sunset.

"You were showing them your magic! I—I didn’t know what else to do!" Sunset stuttered.

"Close the curtains? Unplug her amp? Give us a chance to deal with the situation?" Rarity scoffed.

"I’m sorry. I just wanted to help.." The red and yellow-haired girl glances down at her feet.

"Yeah, well, you didn’t." Rainbow ridiculed.

"None of this would’ve happened if you weren’t tryin’ to show off—as usual." The farm girl pushes the rainbow-haired guitarist back with a finger.

"You girls NEED to stop! If you keep arguing like this, you'll never get anywhere. Sunset was trying to help and Rainbow, you were ready to show the Dazzlings the magic they were looking for. Who knows what they'll do when they see the pony ears, wings and everything? None of you should be fighting at a time like this. All of you need to work together to defeat the Sirens." I separate Applejack and Rainbow Dash from their stare-down.

"(Y/N) is right! All six of you have to work together in order to-"

"Good show, Rain-brooms." Trixie appears, moseying on up next to Sunset.

"I especially liked the part where Sunset Shimmer, in a fit of jealous rage, knocked out Rainbow Dash mid-guitar solo!" The magician smirks and puts a hand on top of Sunset's shoulder.

"It wasn’t a fit of jealous rage!" Sunset bursts out, blushing angrily.

The Rainbooms cringed at her explosion, avoiding her cyan eyes while Jin and I glared at the illusionist. The past nemesis pulls herself back, discomfited by her tone.

"If you say so. Ooh!" Trixie smiled smugly, turning away at the sight of Celestia and Luna reviewing their notes.

They were on the opposite end of us, trying to figure out who would go up against us in the semi-finals.

"Looks like they’ve already decided who’ll be moving on to the semi-finals. I’m guessing it wasn’t too difficult a decision." The high and mighty Trixie says, drawing up a makeup compact and looking at herself in the mirror.

While Trixie fixes up her hair and the Rainbooms were arguing about their derailed performance, the doors behind Celestia and Luna opened. The Dazzlings came to their sides and began singing their dark phrases.

"Do you see that?" I whispered to Sunset.

"Mhm.. What are they doing?" She responds back.

Both adults eyes' shortly glimmered a green color, their lids half-close almost as if they were being hypnotized.

"They're using their magic to control Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna.. That means they're using it to make everyone this way. You have to tell the other girls before it's too late!" I tell Sunset.

She nods and rotates herself around to tell the girls. Yet, Sunset wasn't sure how to since they were all in the middle of a squabble.

"What can we do? There isn’t gonna be another opportunity for us to play and I had the most gorgeous outfit for the finals!" Rarity whines.

Sunset: "There's something important I need to tell-"

"Yep, ’cause that’s the real tragedy here, Rarity—that you won’t get to play dress-up!" Applejack conveys her sarcasm to the fashion-forward female.

Sunset: "Look this isn't the time to-"

"You know perfectly well that is not what I meant!" The two best friends scowled at each other.

Sunset: "Um girls..?"

"You guys want to keep it down? They’re about to announce who’s moving on!" Rainbow Dash drives the two apart.

"Who are you kidding? You know it isn’t gonna be us." The animal lover puts across.

"A miracle could happen, you know?" Jin breaks his silence but the others weren't paying attention to him.

Jin: "Well alright then... I was only trying to lighten up the mood.."

No longer carrying their notes, Celestia and Luna are now on stage and the older sister brings a microphone up to her lips

"The band that will be joining the Dazzlings in tonight's finals is (B/N) and…"

Wait what? Finals? I thought it was still the semi-finals??

Trixie puts the compact away after combing light gray locks and smiles smugly, patiently waiting for her band's name to be called out.

"…the Rainbooms!"

The last two words had finally clicked into Trixie's brain and one word escaped her lips.

"What!?"

Rainbooms: "Huh?/What?"

"Hey! What did I tell ya? A miracle happened!" Jin does a little gesture of jazz hands.

"Did they just say 'the Rainbooms'? What about the semi-finals!?" Pinkie Pie wanted some sort of verification.

"This isn’t over!" Trixie strides past us.

Oh boy, was she mad. Hope she puts some ice on it..

The unconvinced band makes their way up to the stage with Jin and me following behind them.

Celestia: "Congratulations, girls. You deserve it."

Rainbow Dash had her mouth opened to showcase her appreciation but Pinkie Pie's words had put an end to the athlete's gratefulness.

"Seriously? We didn’t even finish our s—" The pink goofball is interrupted by Rainbow Dash nudging her with an elbow.

"Principal Celestia, I don't understand? Aren't there supposed to be only two bands in the finals and not three?" I asked the older woman.

"That was originally the plan but three of our new students helped suggest this matter. This will be a marvelous event with three bands competing against each other. Right, sister?" Celestia twirls her head to lock two heliotrope eyes with Luna's opal ones.

Luna nods, their eyes briefly flashed a green glow and both adults return their gazes back at me.

"Erm...okay then.."

The Dazzlings emerged from the other side, and Adagio mockingly gives her regards to the Rainbooms.

"See you at tonight’s big show, Rainbooms. We’re really looking forward to it. Especially to a certain singer standing behind you all~" Adagio cooed at the end.

The three Sirens were now staring at me with alluring smirks, sending shivers down my spine.

"HELP ME!" I loudly whispered to Jin.

"I think you're perfectly fine. I don't see any injuries. Nothing at all." The demon shrugs.

Oh, you asshole!

"Yeah, well, not as much as we are!" Rainbow Dash tells them, blocking my view of them.

The Dazzlings ignored Rainbow and turned towards the exit. After they left, everyone booed and hissed when we stepped off the stage.

Photo: "This never should have been you, Rainbooms! Nor you, (B/N)!"

Stopping his tracks, Jin whirled himself around and yells out,

"Oh, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Can I just have one moment of silence!? All of you blabber on and on about not being in the finals and then everyone tries to sabotage and ruin the Rainbooms or us. I could care less if you hated me or not! Honestly take a look at yourselves! Each and every one of you targeting the Rainbooms, Sunset and us for what reason? And you're saying that Sunset is still trouble? You're all fucking hypocrites! Tch, come on, (Y/N). We're leaving this filth." My demon best friend grabs my wrist and drags me along with him.

"Wow you snapped but OW! Jin, you're literally squeezing my wrist! It hurts! OW! I DIDN'T SAY TO DO THAT EVEN MORE! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL MY POOR WRIST!"

When we were out of the gym, the girls were still inside and everyone had dropped their booing. None of their schoolmates looked or said anything once Sunset Shimmer and the Rainbooms admitted themselves out of the gym.

Yet, one of the contenders continued to be vocal about her band not being in the finals.

"This is a travesty! A travesty!" Trixie dramatically puts a hand to her forehead.

"It really is! The Rainbooms don’t deserve to be in the finals! Not when your band was so much better in the semis." Adagio appears next to the cocky illusionist, placing a hand on Trixie's shoulder while faking her sympathy for the girl.

"And wanted it so much more." Aria also makes her appearance besides Trixie.

"Alas, this is the way it’s going to be. Dazzlings versus Rainbooms." The orange-haired leader motions with both hands.

Sonata joins her bandmates, adding to Adagio's sentence, "Unless, of course, the Rainbooms don’t manage to make it to their set or are held up for some reason."

Usually Sonata blurts out idiotic ideas but this time, Adagio and Aria were pleased to hear her sentence, and smirked at Trixie.

"Hmmm…" The light gray-haired female takes a moment to think before letting out a corrupted chuckle.
Uh oh..

[~3RD POV~]

Zooming in on a large, semicircular theater space, the Rainbooms are setting up their gear and practicing with Sunset was assisting them for tonight's performance. 

Rainbow Dash was testing out her microphone, and Sunset helped by adjusting the volume on a soundboard.

Putting it up on maximum, Rainbow Dash tries again but this time a series of echoes have almost obliterated everyone's eardrums. Sunset ends the harsh mixture of sounds by lowering the volume back down.

"Sorry.." Sunset apologizes.

Fluttershy grabs everyone's attention as she's making a few adjustments to her tambourine with an L-shaped metal bar: a hex key.

"This doesn’t make any sense. We were awful! Doesn’t anybody else think it’s strange that we’re the ones that made it to the finals?"

"Very strange."

The seven girls turn at the voice of Trixie. Her two bandmates also came into view and the three girls stood in front of the Rainbooms.

Rainbow Dash acknowledges their presence with a sneer, directing her finger towards the seats. 

"What are you doing here, Trixie? Pretty sure the losers are supposed to be up there in the cheap seats."

"The Great and Powerful Trixie is the most talented girl at Canterlot High. It is I who deserve to be in the finals—and I will not be denied!" Trixie snaps her fingers, and one of her bandmates yanks the lever from one side to another.

Not knowing that the girls were standing or sitting on a large trapdoor, the panel opens and drops them into a dark empty room. Their instruments tagged along but there was one companion that Trixie and her bandmates forgot...Spike!

A chew toy appears behind a speaker and Spike retrieves it into his mouth but immediately releases the toy after taking in the scenery.

Spike: "Uh?"

Seeing that (Y/N) and Jin weren't around, Spike darts off the stage and sprints away from the theater.

Trixie hunches down to get a closer look at the Rainbooms and Sunset Shimmer. Their instruments and loose notes were splattered on the ground; and the girls shot daggers towards Trixie. The illusionist guffawed at them like a lunatic.

"See you never!" Trixie waved a hand at them before the flaps sealed over the seven girls.

From a far distance, the Dazzlings witnessed the entire incident. At the back of Adagio, Sonata and Aria wore relaxed smiles.

"Told you someone would give them a shove." Their boss chuckles sinisterly.

Puzzled by her sentence, Sonata says, "She didn’t shove them. She pulled the lever."

"Go back to sleep, Sonata." Aria rolls her eyes and Adagio slaps a hand onto her forehead.

[~FAST-FORWARDING TO NIGHT~]

"Give it up, Rainbow Dash. You’ve been tryin’ at this for hours. It’s not gonna open." Applejack tells the athlete.

Ever since they've been trapped underneath the stage, Rainbow Dash has been charging at the door to see if she could get it open but her results are proven to be futile.

"Maybe it doesn’t even matter that we’re trapped down here. I don’t think the counter-spell would’ve worked anyway." Twilight dejects.

"’Course it woulda worked, Twilight...assumin’ a certain band member didn’t try to hog the spotlight the whole time we were tryin’ to play it!" Applejack's sentence indicated the displeasure of Rainbow's common vanity.

"Hey! If you want to tell Twilight she’s getting a little too caught up trying to be the new leader of this band, you don’t have to be all cryptic about it." Rainbow Dash crosses both arms across her chest.

"She was talking about you, Rainbow Dash!" Rarity points an index finger at the guitar player.

"Me? I’m just trying to make sure my band rocks as hard as it needs to." Rainbow responds.

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack: "OUR BAND!!"

Twilight gathers herself in a corner while murmuring, "But why wasn’t it working? I should know what to do! How can I not know what to do? How can I have failed like this?"

Sunset observes the unnerved princess but not for long because a horrified grimace appears on her face at the sight of her friends quarrelling.

Applejack: "It might have been your idea to start a band, but it’s not just your band, Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow Dash: "I’m the one who writes all the songs!"

Fluttershy: "I write songs! You just never let us play any of them!"

Rarity: "I had the most perfect outfits for us to wear!"

Applejack: "Again with the costumes! No one cares what we’re wearin’!"

Rarity: "I care, Applejack! So sorry if I enjoy trying to make a creative contribution to the band!"

Pinkie Pie: "Hey! Anybody here remember fun? I’ll give you a hint! It’s the exact opposite of being in the Rainbooms!"

Rainbow Dash: "I wish I’d never asked any of you to be in my band!"

Rarity: I wish I’d never agreed to be in it!

Applejack, Fluttershy: "Me neither!"

Unsure of how to break the tension, Sunset could only stare at her friends but fear began to take over upon noticing the green negative energy emerging from her friends.

The greenish mist floats above them and into the interstices of the stage. The more the girls fought, the more power they were excluding for the Dazzlings to take.

Above them, the Illusions had finished their performance and fireworks were sprouting into the darkened sky. Trixie and her two bandmates walk off stage and into backstage. 

As Trixie comes across the Dazzlings again, she bids them, "Try to top that."

"Oh, gosh! I don’t know if we can!" Adagio jeered at the passing magician.
The three ended up in a fit of malicious giggles and after a few seconds, Adagio makes a hand gesture which hushes the other two Sirens.

The three girls are now in different outfits for the final event.

Sonata's outfit consisted of an off-shoulder top that's patterned with dark and light tones of magenta; a light blue belt around her waist; a dark magenta skirt with her cutie mark down below; the same colored arm warmers and necktie; and tall boots.

Adagio wore a triangle imprinted light violet top underneath her purple short-sleeved shawl; a short purple skirt over the light violet under-skirt; her golden belt with a diamond buckle; and light violet boots.

Aria had on a sleeveless dark purple top with white outlines; a long light-green yellow skirt that showcases her white-purple striped tights; arm warmers in a striped pattern of green and white; and dark purple heeled boots.

All three of them catch sight of the blue and green mist surfacing up the stage. The three girls traded malevolent grins and smiles with one another; oh what perfect timing to start the show.

Just as the Dazzlings strolled across the stage and emerged from the large mass of green obscuration; the ominous music came on and echoed throughout the theater.

The Sirens began to vocalize a wicked but melodic line and their glowing pendants drank in the Equestrian Magic around the trio.

Hearing the atrocious onstage music, Sunset shouts over the five girls that were at each other's throats.

"Stop! You have to stop! This is what they’ve been after all along! They’re feeding off of the magic inside you!"

All but Applejack fall mute.

Applejack: "How can they be using our magic? It’s the magic of friendship!"

Looking back at Twilight, she shows a scared look to Sunset. The light amber-skinned female turns her head back to face the five girls.

Sunset: "Ever since you started this band, you’ve been letting little things get to you. I never said anything ’cause I didn’t feel like it was my place—not when I was so new to this whole friendship thing. I still have a lot to learn. But I do know that if you don’t work out even the smallest problems right at the start—the magic of friendship can be turned into something else. (Y/N) helped me figure out these things throughout this situation. If it wasn't for her, the Dazzlings would've had their way already. We have to move forward and focus on what's at stake right now. The past and especially little things are only blockades to our resolution. We have to work together and stop fighting!"

Standing up from her pitiable huddle, the Equestrian Princess appears next to her past enemy.

Twilight: "I can’t believe all this tension was happening right under my nose and I didn’t realize it. I’m supposed to be the one with all the answers and all I’ve done since I got here is let you down."

Resting a hand on her shoulder, Sunset shows Twilight a tender smile, "I don’t think anyone is supposed to have all the answers but you can count on your friends to help you find them."

Re-establishing a new set of determination, Twilight smiles at the girls.

"I think you already have. Come on! We need to get out of here!"

The Equestrian Princess throws herself against the door and then later followed by the other six girls. Similar to Rainbow's efforts of getting the door open, their results were fruitless and everyone, except Fluttershy, bounced back to the ground. 

Before getting their hopes crushed, someone knocked from the other side. The door swung open, revealing Spike on the opposite end. 

"Spike!" 

Twilight was thrilled to see her trusty assistant and carried Spike in her arms, nuzzling her nose against his fluffy cheek.

"Sorry I took so long. I had to find somebody who wasn’t under the Sirens’ spell to help me get you out." Spike tells Twilight and the others.

That person was in fact: DJ PON-3 or Vinyl Scratch peeping in the doorframe.

Twilight: Why isn’t she under their spell?

Spike: Never takes off her headphones.
The disc jockey gives them a thumbs-up and grins at the seven girls.

The girls pulled themselves off the ground; looks like the gang is now back together!

Applejack: "Come on, y’all! Time to prove we’ve still got the magic of friendship inside us!"

Twilight: "And there’s only one way to do it."

Pinkie Pie: "We’re getting the band back together?"

Rainbow Dash: "We’re getting OUR band back together."

Pinkie Pie: "Whee!!"

Rarity: "Ooh, which version of the counter-spell are we going to play?"

Twilight: I don’t think it matters what song we play, as long as we play it together—as friends!"

Rainbow Dash: "I know just the song!"

Rainbow Dash walked over to Fluttershy, causing Twilight, Sunset and Applejack to to glance at the other with concernment.

Rainbow: "Fluttershy’s written a really great one. Actually, can we hear the audio that was sent to you by (Y/N)?"

With a nod, Fluttershy pulls up her phone and everyone gathers around to hear the music. A few minutes later, the girls retract their heads after listening to the musical composition.

Pinkie Pie: "Wow! (Y/N) sure is talented when it comes to music!"

Sunset: "She surely is. I can't wait for you girls to play it!"

Applejack: "We’re about to save the world here. Personally, I think we should do it in style. Rarity?"

Rarity: "I thought you’d never ask!"

Spike: "Wait! Before you girls go, I have a question. Where on earth is (Y/N) and Jin? I wasn't able to find them when I ran back to the school."

Well, the gang wasn't back together YET. The girls soon realized that the person they're in love with, wasn't here!

The last time they saw them was in the gym and Jin dragged their soon-to-be girlfriend out of there.

Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rarity: "(Y/N)..we hope that you're alright.."

Cutting to the Dazzlings, they continued to perform their final song: Welcome to the Show.

[ADAGIO:]

Welcome to the show

We’re here to let you know

Our time is now

[DAZZLINGS:]

Your time is running out

From the large theater and up on a hilltop, the seven girls stood above the green platform. The Rainbooms carried their musical equipment and were also in different outfits that Rarity made!

Although they were ready to play and sing their hearts out, there was no way they'd be able to grab everyone's attention from here.

"How are we supposed to play over them from up here?" Rainbow Dash questions and the sound of a car horn seizes their attention.

DJ PON-3 reaches her destination and lifts up a remote, pressing one of its buttons; her brilliant opal convertible changes into a rostrum for the girls to play their song.

Everyone: "Woah!/Wow!/Sweet!"

There wasn't much time for celebration due to the Sirens' Dark Magic transmitting red waves to the crowd.

[DAZZLINGS:]

Feel the wave of sound

As it crashes down

You can't turn away

We'll make you wanna sta-a-a-ay

Their dark conjuration starts to take form and the trio rises up from the stage; like the Rainbooms, they were altering into their pony forms! Each of them developed a black silhouette and gained pony ears and hair extensions as tails.

We will be adored

Tell us that you want us

We won't be ignored

It's time for our reward

Their normal colors are soon reinstated, and now the trio has pellucid fin-like wings and sparkles on each of their outfits.

Now you need us

Come and heed us

Nothing can stop us now

Their minacious concept was soon interrupted by a canorous melody. The trio gave a grimace and looked around for the source.

Sonata doesn't have a lead but Aria does and points her finger at the direction. Adagio turns her head and follows Aria's line of sight.

[RAINBOOMS:]

Oh-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Spike and Sunset kept their distance from the Rainbooms, standing next to the light blue convertible.

I've got the music in me

Oh-oh, oh-whoa-oh

[TWILIGHT:]

Don't need to hear a crowd

Cheering out my name

Their schoolmates start to recover their senses upon hearing the soothing harmony of the Rainbooms.

I didn't come here seeking

Infamy or fame

[RAINBOOMS:]

The one and only thing

That I am here to bring

Everyone begins to smile at the Rainbooms' performance.

Is music, is the music

Is the music in my soul

Just like the conversion from the Fall Formal, their half-pony transformations come into play but in addition, each of them (except Rainbow Dash because her hair literally has all of the colors-) has different colored streaks in their hair. 

Applejack had red streaks; Rarity received pink and blue; Fluttershy possesses dark pink and yellow; Pinkie Pie's streaks undergo two different shades of blue; and streaks of pink and light blue run down Twilight's dark purple hair.

The Equestrian Princess catches her microphone and the other four (Pinkie Pie is sitting down, playing the drums) floats into the air with her.

Gonna break out (Out!)

Set myself free, yeah

Let it all go (Go!)

Just let it be, yeah

Find the music in your heart

Let the music make you start

To set yourself apart

[~THE DARK MELODY RETURNS~]

Adagio: "So the Rainbooms want to turn this into a real Battle of the Bands? Then let’s battle."

[DAZZLINGS:]

What we have in store (ah-ah)

All we want and more (ah-ah)

The Sirens' power takes hold of the audience again; and this time, Adagio's eyes are now scorching scarlet red.

We will break on through (ah-ah)

Now it's time to finish you!

Adagio's pendant erupts a red pulse, advancing from her gemstone to those of Aria and Sonata. Once the process is completed, their eyes also burn scarlet red and all three of them produce an outbreak of red sorcery.

Adagio is the first to summon an apparition which corresponds to the picture Twilight had shown to her friends back at Equestria; the equine and reptilian features of their true forms.

Eventually, Aria and Sonata called forth their own phantasms. Each of the beasts had their respective colors; Aria: violet, Adagio: yellow, Sonata: blue—and a gem is implanted in its chest.

Things had just gotten real for the girls!
The Rainbooms, Sunset Shimmer and Spike could only stare fixedly at the ghostlike beasts.

Their phantoms flew towards the Rainbooms, circling the girls and looking for any signs of weaknesses. Spotting a chance to strike, Adagio leads Aria and Sonata; their beasts charging straight towards them.

There was one person that wasn't going to let that happen and that's Pinkie Pie as she discharges a high-speed drum riff, sending rainbow sonic waves at the Sirens.

The Sirens' apparitions disperse but Aria's avatar is hit by Rarity's wave of diamonds, and Sonata's projection is surrounded by pink butterflies.

"Whoa, whoa!" Twilight sings into the microphone, and a torrent of stars gushes out at the yellow beast. With a growl, Adagio sets off a higher note and a red wave of dark magic quickly conquers the stars.

Adagio, Aria and Sonata unite their ghostlike forces, issuing a powerful sonic blast at the Rainbooms, shoving them down to the ground. The microphone in Twilight's hand flies out and lands in front of Sunset's boot.

The former villain takes the microphone into her hands, and glances two cyan eyes down to the ground. Sunset wanted to be part of the Rainbooms but...one thing is stopping her from doing anything.

'What if I become the person everyone was once afraid of? What if nothing works out? Just what if-'

As Sunset experiences a mess of thoughts, the Dazzlings look on with frightening red eyes and victorious smirks.

Twilight: "Sunset Shimmer! We need you!"

Breaking out of the troubled thoughts, Sunset reminisces some events from earlier.

[~Flashbacks to what (Y/N) had told her throughout the day~]

"Sunset and the Rainbooms will bring forth a victory against your malicious plans. I believe in them and will continue to do so because I know that they'll come through."

"Whatever happens, I have your back. Like I said before, I believe in you."

"With time, everyone is able to reform and be forgiven. I could tell from your eyes, your actions, and your everything that you want to change for the better. You've learned your lesson and like I said before, that's good enough for me. We're friends now. So let's leave the past behind and focus on what's at stake right now."

"Remember what I told you? Your time to shine is almost here."

[~Flashback Ends~]

Sunset: '(Y/N)...I really don't know how to thank you.. All this time, when I was at my lowest..you were there to pick me back up. You were the first to accept and help me.. You helped show everyone and even the girls that I'm no longer that evil person.. You knew that I was going through some financial issues and offered me a home to stay at.. I've already confirmed my feelings but this isn't a simple crush anymore.. I've fallen in love with you, (Y/N) (L/N).. I really do love you!'

No longer a girl held back by her past, Sunset steps forward and tosses her black leather jacket aside.

Seeing this, DJ PON-3 begins to whip up one of her discs and the sounds of lively beats permeates the crimson sky. Eyes filled with absolute determination, Sunset brings up the microphone and starts to sing.

[~MUSIC STARTS AGAIN~]

[SUNSET:]

You're never gonna bring me down

You're never gonna break this part of me

Sunset lends a hand, helping Twilight back on her feet.

My friends are here to bring me 'round

Not singing just for popularity

Now they're both holding onto the microphone and Twilight joins Sunset.

[SUNSET AND TWILIGHT:]

We're here to let you know

That we won't let it go

The others stood up from the ground and began playing their instruments again.

Our music is a bomb and it's about to blow

The Dazzlings had their phantasms rush at them again.

And you can try to fight

But we have got the light of

[RAINBOOMS AND SUNSET:]

Friendship on our side!

A white light flashes from the two singers and as it escalates, a rainbow shockwave soon forms; spewing out from the hands of Sunset and Twilight, the Equestrian Magic dissolves the apparitions and then strikes its owners. The magical force had jolted the trio, causing the red radiance from their eyes to fade away.

Got the music in our hearts

We're here to blow this thing apart

And together, we will never

Be afraid of the dark

It also seems like Sunset is the newest member of the pony transfiguration!

Just like Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie, Sunset gains the pony ears and hair extension. With a touch of sparkle and streams of red and yellow sunbursts, Sunset's transformation is complete!

Her lips curved upwards into a confident smirk; and her entirety is lifted in the air like the rest of her friends.

Here to sing our song out loud

Get you dancing with the crowd

As the music of our friendship

Survives, survives!

With all seven girls floating in the air and each of them are encircled by their colors; just like before (from the Fall Formal), a rainbow pops up from behind the girls. The rainbow from before only had six colors but this time with the addition of Sunset, a red streak rises from below and makes its way to the top.

The new multi-colored shaft whirls into the blackened clouds, and an enormous, rainbow-glowing sphere with translucent light blue wings appears in the darkened sky.

Got the music in our hearts

We're here to blow this thing apart

And together, we will never

Be afraid of the dark

No longer bound by the Dazzlings' spell, everyone starts to dance and sing along to the Rainbooms.

Here to sing our song out loud

Get you dancing with the crowd

The trio scowled at the pure sight and were about to take action until they eyed at a mighty winged unicorn that's flying above them. Their eyes were now filled with fear but before the winged unicorn launched its power at the sirens...a very muscular, blue-skinned giant humanoid that has triangular wings; large spikes; pointed white teeth; and a sapphire gem centered on its forehead, comes into view.

(CREDITS GO TO THE ARTIST!)

None of them caught sight of the Egyptian God as they were too busy partying; and the Dazzlings were staring wide-eyed at the winged unicorn.

As the music of our friendship

Raising one of its spiky blue fist, the blue humanoid jabs the gigantic apparition.

Survives, survives, survives!

[~SONG ENDS~]

The winged unicorn utters a yelp as the humanoid strikes the beast with its fist. It's piercing cry snatches the attention of the Dazzlings, students and the Rainbooms.

The Rainbooms, including Sunset Shimmer: 'W-What kind of c-creature is that…?'

The Dazzlings: 'What on earth is happening..?'

The colossal humanoid lands another punch at the ghostlike creature, earning another shriek from it.

"T-Twilight! What type of creature is that!?" Sunset is now thrown into a swivet.

"I-I have no idea! I-I've never seen a c-creature like that before in E-Equestria nor is it in any of my books!" Twilight stutters.

"Let's try and take that thing down!" Rainbow Dash suggested.

"Are ya CRAZY!? That thing will destroy all of us!" Applejack takes fright.

"Oh, curse you cruel fate! I've just designed these outfits and I will not tolerate any incisions on them!" Rarity bawled.

"Wow he looks freaky!" Pinkie Pie comments on the humanoid's appearance.

"I'm not sure it's a good idea for everyone to be standing here." Fluttershy grips onto her tambourine.

"You're right, Fluttershy! We need everyone out of the theater before some of them gets hurt! Let's go!" The Equestrian Princess motions them with a hand.

Just as the girls were about to depart, an explosion eroded from the opposite side of them and two silhouettes leaped onto the stage; where the Dazzlings are at the moment.

Sunset: "Wait is that..?"

Another explosion occurred towards the stage, sending one of the silhouettes flying across the platform and into the hilltop. The figure struggles to sit up but manages to do so by pushing themselves off the ground.

"Dammit… We were too careless.." Jin coughs up bits of blood.

"Jin!? I-Is that blood? You can't go back in this condition!" Sunset sprints to him, slinging his arm over her shoulders.

Twilight and the other girls followed Sunset.

"What's happening? For Celestia's sake, what is that blue thing over there? We were about to defeat the Dazzlings but that..creature showed up." Applejack asks.

Jin shakes his head, "I'll tell you once this is over. Right now, if I don't go down there then who knows what'll happen to (Y/N)."

"W-What do you mean, Jin dear?" The fashionista spoke up.

He lets out a sigh, "Right now, this is a battle between two God Slayers. (Y/N) is one of them and the other is a crazy lunatic that's obsessed with power!"

Rainbow Dash: "I know this isn't the time to interrupt but a God Slayer? What's that?"

Jin claps a hand to his forehead, "I thought (Y/N) told all of you.. Well she told Sunset and I already informed Twilight but the rest of you don't know.. All you need to know right now is that God Slayers have the abilities of a God and can take down one with their magic! But save the chit-chat for later! We need to help (Y/N) before she gets pummeled by that lunatic!"

Word Count: 6364

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 124 16
This story owner is SonicPrime972 and I like this awesome story. That's why I decided share here. Well, I hope you like it.
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.7K 59 6
KALIAN BISA BERI SHIP YANG KALIAN MAHU CONTOHNYA!: JUDUL:MY CUTE BOYFRIEND TOP:SAMSUL BOTTOM:MARVEL GENRE:FLUFF DIMENSI:BPK SMP
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.