Can't Even Think Straight [bo...

By SkeneKidz

Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter tha... More

Can't Even Think Straight [boyxboy]
Can't Even Think Straight {3}
Can't Even Think Straight {4}
Can't Even Think Straight {5}
Can't Even Think Straight {6}
Can't Even Think Straight {7}
Can't Even Think Straight {8}
Can't Even Think Straight {9}
Can't Even Think Straight {10}
Can't Even Think Straight {11}
Can't Even Think Straight {12}
Can't Even Think Straight {13}
Can't Even Think Straight {14}
Can't Even Think Straight {15}
Can't Even Think Straight {16}
Can't Even Think Straight {17}
Can't Even Think Straight {18}
Can't Even Think Straight {19}
Can't Even Think Straight {20}
Can't Even Think Straight {21}
Can't Even Think Straight {22}
Can't Even Think Straight {23}
Can't Even Think Straight {24}
Can't Even Think Straight {25}
Can't Even Think Straight {26}
Can't Even Think Straight {27}
Can't Even Think Straight {28} END

Can't Even Think Straight {2}

98.1K 4K 3.5K
By SkeneKidz

                “He thinks I’m a freak of nature, and he’s going to completely avoid me forever!” I cried miserably.

                “You are such a drama-queen, Evan. It was embarrassing to watch, but you’ll recover from it,” Rory said, barely paying attention to me as he searched his iPod for a song to listen to.

                “Rory, how can you be on your iPod at a time like this?! MY WORLD IS CRASHING DOWN AROUND ME AS WE SPEAK!” I shouted, grabbing his shirt and shaking him a little.

                Rory slapped my hands off and fixed his shirt before slipping his iPod back into his butt pocket. He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head, an annoyed expression on his face.

                “Drama-queen,” he grumbled. “You’ll be fine. Sebastian will forget about it by tomorrow.”

                “You don’t know that!” I argued. “Every time he looks at me, he’ll be reminded of it. Today will be forever burned into his brain. It has completely ruined his image of me!”

                “Evan, do you listen to yourself? Because no one else does,” Rory said, sticking his other earphone in his ear and strolling away from me.

                “RUDE!” I called after him, pouting.

                I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff to go home. I straightened up and shut my locker, spinning around to leave and pausing.

                “Hello there,” I said with a smirk.

                Sebastian was bent over at his locker, digging through some papers. His ass was sticking out and I had a perfect view of it.

                “Someone is going to see you.”

                “Dammit!” I cried in surprise, jumping away from Rory. “Don’t sneak up on me! Besides, I thought you had ditched me.”

                Rory nodded. “I did ditch you. I had to get my notebook out of my locker. But now I’m back.” He held his arms out and pointed at himself. “Ta-da.”  

                “Hey Rory, hey Evan!”

                “Hey Murph,” Rory said, nodding at Murphy as he came over to us, Sebastian trailing behind him texting.

                I ducked my head in shame, hoping Sebastian wouldn’t look at me and burst out laughing. Oh, what a nightmare my life had become.

                “Do you guys want to come over and spend the night at my place tonight? We just got Twister, and Liam wants people to play. So I figured you two and Sebastian,” Murphy said with a shrug.

                “Sure. We’ll be there. What time?” Rory asked, speaking for me since I was too busy dying of embarrassment at my lunch ordeal.

                “Right after dinner. So, around six,” Murph said. “We can play Twister with Liam for a little, and then play some video games or watch some movies until we pass out.”

                “Sounds good to me. I’m killer with Pit on Super Smash Bros for Wii,” Sebastian said with a smirk.

                AWWW HE WAS AN ANGEL. LITERALLY.

                Well, no. Sebastian didn’t have the attitude of an angel whatsoever. But, hey, I liked myself a bad boy. Mmm.

                “Uh…Evan? Are you okay?” Murphy asked, staring at me like I had three heads.

                “Yea, why?” I asked, looking up at him.

                “You were just going ‘Mmm’,” Rory informed me.

                “I saw something tasty!” I snapped in embarrassment.

                “You were staring at the floor. What the hell is on the floor of the school that looks so tasty?” Sebastian asked, trying not to laugh at me.

                My face instantly heated up. “Uh…um…” My eyes met his and my thoughts wiped clean from my mind. “My shoe,” I said stupidly.

                “Your shoe?” Sebastian asked.

                I nodded. “Yea. Wait, what were we talking about?” I asked, snapping out of my daze when I drew my gaze from his.

                “We’ll be there just after six Murph,” Rory said before grabbing my arm and dragging me away.

                “I talked to Sebastian!” I said with a dreamy smile.

                “I swear to god, you’re an idiot,” Rory grumbled. “I can’t even handle you Evan. You’re such a freaking moron.”

                “But I’m a brave moron!” I protested. “I talked to Sebastian. You wouldn’t have the balls to talk to Sebastian!”

                “I talk to Sebastian all the time you idiot,” Rory said as we went outside and down to his car.

                “ARE YOU MOVING IN ON MY MAN?!” I cried, gripping his shirt and shaking him. “I WILL SEND MY FATHER’S SPECIALLY TRAINED ASSASSINS AFTER YOU IF YOU GET WITHIN SO MUCH AS 300 MILES OF HIM!”

                “Your dad is an English teacher,” Rory said, smacking my hands off and getting into his car.

                I copied him and pouted. “So? He could still have specially trained assassins. You don’t know my family’s secrets!”

                “I do know that you’re a complete idiot. But, look. We’re going to be with Sebastian all night. So at least try not to make a complete fool of yourself?”

                “I never do!”

                Rory rolled his eyes at me and turned up the music so that he didn’t have to hear me talk anymore. Well then! How rude!

                Still…the thought of being with Sebastian the whole night excited me and terrified me at the same time. This wouldn’t be the first time I had spent the night with him, but still. Now that I had made an idiot out of myself during lunch, he was probably repulsed at the thought of me.

                Aw, no way. I was just overreacting. How could Sebastian not like me? I was Evan Sudlow! I was attractive, intelligent, classy, smooth, hilarious, charming, and quite the gentleman.

                Duh, of course Sebastian would want to be with me. I mean, who wouldn’t?

                “Evan, stop imagining that Sebastian wants to be with you. You’re not half the things you think you are,” Rory said, pulling into his driveway. Huh? When had we gotten to his hou-

                “Hey! Are you being mean?” I asked, his words registering in my brain.

                “No. Why would you think that?” Rory asked, shutting the door as he exited the car.

                I got out of the car and followed him into his house, a deep pout on my face. Rory was so mean to me sometimes! Gosh, and I was always so nice to him!

                “Come on,” Rory said impatiently, motioning me into the kitchen.

                I followed him and sat down at his counter as he tossed a bag of popcorn in the microwave. He sat down across from me.

                “Pretend I’m Sebastian. Talk to me,” he said.

                “I can’t pretend you’re Sebastian! You’re ugly!” I cried in horror, cringing at the thought of Sebastian suddenly turning into Rory.

                Rory rubbed his temples. “Do you want my help or not?” he growled.

                “I don’t need help. Did you hear me today afterschool? I totally redeemed myself,” I said with a smirk. He was just jealous of my charismatic charm.

                “Yea Evan. Telling Sebastian that your shoes looked tasty totally impressed him,” Rory said sarcastically, getting up and grabbing the popcorn out of the microwave.

                He poured it into a bowl before setting it between us. I grabbed a handful and tossed it into my mouth.

                “I’ll make us some ramen for dinner in a little and then we can head over to Murphy’s house. Do you think you can handle it?” Rory asked me, raising an eyebrow at me.

                “Of course I can handle it! I’ve handled it before,” I said in a “duh” voice.

                “Just don’t look into his eyes,” Rory said with a shrug, tossing some popcorn into his mouth.

                “But they’re so beautiful,” I said dreamily, resting my chin in my palm. “It’s like the ocean just bled right into them. I could drown in them. They’re just so-”

                Rory slapped a hand over my mouth. “I get it. You like his eyes. But don’t think about them and don’t look at them. When you do, you sound like the biggest moron ever. Unless you want to embarrass yourself in front of Sebastian.”

                “No!” I cried, pulling his hand away from my mouth. “I would just die if I embarrassed myself anymore in front of him!”

                “Why do you have to be so overdramatic about everything?” he asked in annoyance.

                “I’m not,” I said in confusion. “I’ve never been overdramatic for even a second of my life!”

                “I hate you. Like, a lot,” Rory groaned, face-palming himself. “Only you can drive me this fucking crazy.”

                “Hey, hey, hey. I don’t approve of the use of the f-word! JESUS IS WATCHING YOU FOOL!” I said, glaring at him.

                “Shut up Evan. I’m going to make us dinner now.” Rory got up and put on a pan of water for ramen.

                About 20 minutes later, Rory set bowls of ramen down in front of us. We ate in comfortable silence and washed the bowls when we were done, sticking them in the dishwasher.

                We went out to his living room and sat down, turning the TV on. It was too early to go to Murphy’s house just yet.

                “Alright. Let’s go,” Rory said a while later, standing up.

                I jumped up as well and followed him downstairs. We pulled our shoes on and went outside, climbing into the car and heading towards Murphy’s house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Wow! Thank you guys so much for the awesome feedback on the first chapter! I absolutely love writing this story, so I really hope you guys continue to enjoy it, comment, vote, and read it! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
13.5K 515 22
Two years ago two boys met and formed a quick, but complicated bond only to be separated soon after. ------- Two years later will their feelings to...
598K 22.4K 30
Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close bond and know everything about each other...
32K 814 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...