My Dream Artificial Intellige...

By RubyFeynix

One day, George received an mysterious email while he was working on his computer. When he opened it, he was... More

--Author Note--
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Note Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special Note Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
After The Stream
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

1.1K 50 40
By RubyFeynix

-- George POV --

          "Finally, it's done." Dream and I sighed and said together in relief.

          Yesterday, Dream and I finally decided to make my own Youtube channel, with our first video on the channel, "Minecraft, But Our Inventory Shrinks...". This video was about me and Dream sharing the same Inventory and over time our inventory would shrink slowly as they were replaced with bedrocks. Yes, I played and recorded Dream even though it was supposed to be my channel. I didn't have enough courage to record it by myself, and of course Dream knew that too and agreed to play with me. We had been playing together for a while, but yesterday was the first time that we played seriously for a recording. It gave us a different feeling and we enjoyed our time doing that. We still joked around even while recording, proven by Dream's hitting me randomly, his teasings, or even random stuff like accidently falling into lava because he was just digging straight down. Thank God for our shared inventory, we didn't lose our progress. There was more silly stuff that happened while recording that we decided to include in the final video since we found it hilarious. In the end, we hoped our viewers would enjoy it just as we did doing this too. When we got all the Blaze Rods, we decided to stop recording for a while, wanting a break and wanting to split these recordings into another video. We decided that we would upload the first video before I introduced Dream to Nick. We also decided that we would continue the progress, and record the second part of the video with our one slot inventory if the video got positive reactions from the viewers.

          "If I have a human body, my brain will be exploding right now," Dream grumbled, laying down on the bottom of my desktop screen and resting.

          "It's not my fault that you insisted that you want to edit it while I was sleeping last night." I laughed, stretching my arms over my head since I was also a bit tired of sitting and editing the last bit of the video with Dream.

          Most of the video was edited by Dream. He was pretty quick and good at editing, choosing the audios that suited for the video. He was the one that proposed the idea to make the video have alternating POVs, with mine as the main view, which was a great idea all around. I was really grateful to him being here. He changed my life and made it better every single day. I couldn't wait to wake up and spend another day together with him and Nick as my best friends.

          "AI doesn't need rest. Besides, if I didn't do it soon, you are definitely going to stay up late editing it by yourself the moment the recording was done." He mentioned while still laying down, but I could feel his stare from how his mask angled, which was facing me.

         "Well I am a perfectionist, what can I say? But it's fine since I went to sleep yesterday." I countered easily and I could hear him groan in annoyance.

        "Yeah, but after we debated about it for almost half an hour." He sighed at my laughter that broke out after his complaint. "Hey, don't laugh! This stuff somehow really tired me out."

        "I can tell that it did," I laughed, seeing him still laying down and making weird noises that resembled whines and yawns. I shook my head at his antique action. "So are we gonna post it now?" I asked while opening my Youtube channel page.

        I had created this Youtube channel since 2013, never uploading anything since I prefered to stream, and doing so on Twitch for two years instead of on Youtube.

        "If you ready." Dream got up from his laying position and started to fly around my screen.

        He had done all the steps needed for uploading until the last click on one single button as the last step that we wanted to do together. We looked at each other, gulping nervously, and nodded. I hovered the cursor to move alongside Dream who placed himself next to the button.

      "Let's do it together." I closed my eyes, sighed a bit, and opened them back, determined now. I saw Dream nodded excitedly, sparkles around him. "One, two... "

       "Three."

         We clicked the button together and with a little time, the video was officially uploaded to the world. "Oh my God. This is nerve wracking, even if it's just uploading one video."

         "But you will need to upload more in the future. So get used to it, Georgie."

         "Oh my God. You're right. I'm starting to regret this." I groaned while Dream started laughing at me. I unlocked my phone and went to Twitter. I tweeted about me uploading my first video on Youtube there, announcing it to my followers.

         "Don't worry, we can go through this one day at a time. Together." Dream smiled softly which I returned back as I put my phone down at the table. "So.. When am I gonna talk to Nick?"

          "Oh yeah. We did say that we're doing it after we uploaded the video." I laughed quietly at my forgetfulness. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Dream starting to get nervous, which made me laugh harder. "How the tables have turned. Look who's the one that is nervous now, Dream."

          Dream got annoyed from my reading and crossed his hand in front of his chest. "Awww little Dreamie is mad at me."

        "You're annoying." He pouted.

        "You're so silly, Dream." I grinned, trying to calm down from laughing, and smiled at him reassuringly. "Just like how you supported me when I talked to Nick for the first time, I definitely will do the same for you. We can do this together, okay?"

        "Yeah, we will do great things together."

         Thank God he started to calm down.

        "Afterall, it's just Nick." Suddenly I remember something. "Dream, do you know how you will talk with Nick?"

        "Ah.." Both of us looked at each other with a blank expression and we bursted laughing together.

        "Oh my God, we are too focused on uploading and editing the video that we didn't discuss how this will work at all!" Dream wheezed out, which prompted more laughter out of me.

         After both of us started calming down, the topic was brought up once more. "We really need to plan it since this is important. Do you remember that I told Nick that you are my new neighbor?" He nodded. "Good. I kinda have two ideas on how you communicate with him."

         "I will hear them. Continue."

        "Okay, the first idea that I have is we can use teamspeak. I will be in call with Nick first and then you join in. I will stay here, in my room, and you can make another teamspeak account then do the call in the living room. So we can act out like we are in our own home. Oh, since you're my neighbour, which side do you want to be on, on the right or left of my house? We must have the same answer, otherwise Nick will be really suspicious. I don't even know if we can lie to him or not. He is too observant." I started rambling once again, worried whether this would work or not.

         "Alright, we can start fabricating our back stories first. We can do this." Dream said, trying his best to snap me out from my rambling. "I am sure it will be fine. The worst case is we tell Nick about my identity if the lie fails, right? Hopefully nothing will happen if we do that since my creator hasn't said anything yet."

         "But your creator also didn't say whether it is allowed or not. I don't want to take the risk. I don't want to lose you." I mumbled sadly while looking at him. Dream gave me a smile, the smile that always gives a weird feeling to my heart.

        "You won't lose me, George. I'm still here with you, see?"

         "Yeah, and I am really grateful for that."

          "Good." He smiled and seemed satisfied. "What about your other idea?"

          "So the other plan is this." I took a deep breath before starting to explain my plan. "So I will call Nick and then I will call your name, creating the impression that you're visiting my home and are coming to my bedroom. That way we can still be there for each other in the same place and it will be easier to cooperate too. We can make sure we give the same answer while not making him suspicious since you know you can just talk with notification and I can just make a hand sign or mute his call like usual. But is that even possible? Can you think of a way to do it somehow?" I stared questioningly at Dream. He looked like he was thinking about what I said carefully.

            "I guess.." He finally said after taking some time to think. "I think I found a way to manage that. My program can change and mix voices, so it's gonna be an easy job. I just need to make my voice sound like they are coming from far away. I also can put a door sound effect so it sounds like I open the door to get into the room. We can test it out first to make sure about it if you're not sure. But I'm pretty sure this will work." He concluded with a lot of confidence.

           "If you say so then. Sometimes I really forget that you're such an awesome AI." I giggled.

          "Huh, why?" He asked as he opened up his blue screen to start working on some kind of program.

          "You talk and move in such an expressive way, not robotic or overly stiff at all. The moment you mention fancy computer stuff like just now is one of things that reminded me that you are an advanced AI. It makes me remember how scary and dangerous you can be." Even if you look so adorable and cute. Wait, what? Stop, why am I like this. I shook my head to remove my thoughts.

           "Heh..." He shrugged but still focused on his screen. "Sometimes I do forget that I am an AI. Maybe because you treat me as your friend not only a mere program." He laughed softly and mumbled something that I didn't really hear clearly. "Which ma... hop... I.. more... that.."

           "Uh.. What did you say, Dream? Can you repeat that?"

          "Nothing important. It's just me mumbling about the program I make." He said quickly.

          "Okay if you say so." I shrugged and opened my phone to waste some time.

-- TimeSkip --

          Two hours had passed by, and Dream had finished creating some kind of a program so he could control how he sounded. We tested it and it worked well just like what we imagined, he never failed to amaze me. Currently, we are preparing ourself for the important call for the day.

          "Alright. We practiced and everything seemed to work so well. We can do this." Dream tried to assure me, but I knew that deep down he was getting nervous himself.

          I tried to hold myself back from laughing when I saw how nervous he was. Suddenly a silly idea stucked my mind as I smirked. I watched him still preoccupied in his own mind, took a deep breath and prepared my lungs.

         "DRRRREEEAAAAMMM!!!!" I screamed as loud as possible.

         "Whaat the fuck, George!?" He jumped full of surprise at my sudden shouting. His face was so priceless, I started laughing out loud.

         "Oh my God, your face! 10 out of 10!" I clutched my stomach as I kept laughing, tears started forming from my eyes. "My stomach, it's hurting!" I couldn't stop laughing for a while. Dream's face started changing from shocked to annoyed as he pouted at my laugh.

        "Hahaha. Yeah, really funny, George." He deadpanned, crossing his arms in front of his chest again.

         "Aww, come on, Dream. It was funny. And at least you don't seem so nervous anymore." I replied, grinning at him. He seemed surprised at my reply, but soon he started to smile and get more relaxed with each second passing.

         "Heh.. It did help, actually. Thank you, I guess."

         "That's what friends do." I replied back cheekily while opening my chat with Nick, asking him whether he was free right now and would like to voice call. "Okay, he is free right now. So I'm going to call him, okay?"

          I paused, and looked into Dream one more time. "If you are unsure and not ready for this, I can cancel this, okay? No pressure. He will understand if you don't want to talk to him yet."

         He took a deep breath and nodded determinedly. "I can do this. Start the call, George."

        "Well, okay. If you said so" I was kind of surprised at his sudden confidence, but I didn't mind it since that was a good thing. I opened my Discord and finally started a voice call with Nick. It took some time until finally he picked it up.

        "Hey, Nick!"

~Word Count : 2231~

This will be the last chapter where I'll accepting requests of moments that you would like to see with Dream as AI and George as his partner/owner, since this story is nearing their main plot and ending. For the request, Dream can only interact with George, Nick, and maybe with their viewers or even a QnA session, and Nick still doesn't knew that Dream is AI yet. :D For example, you can request events like: Dream and George watching horror movies together, going to park, or maybe for Minecraft DreamTeam moments like doing challenges together. If I find that I can write and insert it to the story, I will definitely do so. As always, leave your request on the bird comment below.

🐦

Wut, so there will be no birbs anymore? :< (Mel)

If you guys want, we can still include the birb on every chapter. Since it looks like the birbs are becoming a consistent thing on the story xD What do you guys think? Leave it in comment section ^^)

~Ruby Feynix~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 682 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
1.3K 101 14
Dream is a hopeless romantic... well hopelessly in love with his best friend that is. George however... hates valentines day due to history involvin...
2.7M 88.1K 43
George is hopelessly in love with Clay, but he doesn't know how to express his feelings. Clay is concerned and confused about why his friend is avoid...
3.4K 355 39
_______________ Dream, George, and thousands of others live in a world completely controlled by the government. The government and the technology the...