His Love [ Unknowingly His] ✔

By authorzysha

The Story is about Daniza, this one-shot focus only on this couple. Daniyal's parents had fixed his alliance... More

It all started with I Do
Thank You
✨New Story✨

His Love

3.7K 272 343
By authorzysha

Started writing [ 09/08/2020]

Re-edit again on [ 15/08/2020]

Third person's Pov

A girl was shown getting ready in front of the mirror in a blue salwaar kameez which had white borders giving a beautiful combination of the dress. She was shown humming a song while putting bangles on her hands. Then she moved to apply khol on her eyes. She applied baby pink lipstick on her lips and smiled. At last she wear a beautiful love pendant chain around her neck which was gifted by her husband Daniyal.

The girl was revealed to be Kinza Malak, Daniyal's wife.

Her eyes moved when she see her husband coming out from the washroom drying his wet hairs with towel. Her eyes was stuck on her handsome husband who was looking hot at the moment, his wet hairs was stuck on his forehead making him look cute at the same moment when he is looking hot.

" Kinza enough of gazing at me. Now stop it." He said teasingly making her blushed.

The guy revealed to be Daniyal.

" No not at all I wasn't staring at you." She was finding excuses to escape from this because she knows that he will not leave this matter so easily until he make sure that she turned into beetroot color because he loves to see when he make her shy.

" Really then what were you doing from the past 2 minutes. You were staring at me and I saw that. " He stated throwing the wet towel on the bed he start taking step toward her making her startled she start taking step back.

" Daniyal.. I'm telling you I wasn't looking or staring at you." Her words struck on her throat when she realise that she was now between him and the wall. She looked up to see him giving his usual smirk which was enough to make her heart tingling.

Kinza moved to go from her left side but he put his both hands on the either side of the wall making her completely caged between him and the wall.

" So you wasn't looking at me? " Asked Daniyal rubbing his thumb pad on her lower lip her eyes lower down in shyness. His one touch was enough to make her blush. He start to caress her cheeks and Kinza felt all her blood flushed onto her cheeks at his touch.

" Kinza." He called her and she gasped for the first time she felt his kiss. He kissed near her lips corner. She clutches her saree ends and closed her eyes more tightly. Her breathe stopped for a second when when his lips moved to her collarbone and placed a kiss over there.

He moved back and smile looking at her who had closed her eyes tightly. He gently place his both hands on her Both side of waist and goes closer to her.

" Don't be scared of me." He said placing a long kiss on her forehead and moved back. Kinza open her eyes slowly and look at him who was staring at her. She could see love, respect and desires for her. Both get lost in the deep ocean of their eyes which could only reflect their Love for each other.

Daniyal gave her the way to pass and when she walked besides him Daniyal held her wrist. Kinza halt in her steps but didn't turned back due to her nervousness. Daniyal slowly comes and stand behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulled her. Her back hits with his hard chest and she felt his hot breath near her ears.

" This is just started. " said Daniyal smirking placing a hot kiss on her the side of her neckline making her shivered a bit. He

" And Don't worry Mrs. Daniyal Rahman our First kiss will be very special I'll make it very special. " he said whispering on her ears making her trembling.

" And.." He make her turned toward him

" I want you to blush more when I.." said Daniyal sensually caressing her lower lips with his thumb she stiffened and lowered her eyes.

" When I kiss you. " As he said Kinza closed her eyes immediately and entangle her fingers.

As Kinza felt Daniyal left her wrist she almost run from there shying and Daniyal burst out in laughter. Her shyness, her nervousness when he is close to her, her innocence, her smiles everything about her was making him crazy for her. He just wants her all the time with him.

Their relationship was developing with trust friendship and now with love was also taking a place in their hearts. Both their hearts now started to beat for each other but they both were unaware of this. And unaware of the upcoming danger towards them.

Daniyal and Kinza was living in Daniyal's apartment away from their families because Daniyal started a new business and this house was near his office. So for his convenience they shifted here.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

At night Kinza was feeling restless as Daniyal still didn't returned from his office yet. Usually he used to come at evening and whenever he will get late to come at home he always called her and informed her. But this was the first time he didn't called her or neither he picked her calls. From past an hour she was trying his number but it went not reachable.

" Ya Allah! What is happening? Why he still hasn't came? Is he alright?." many negative thoughts was coming on her mind she was pacing around the main door waiting for him to ring the door bell.

She was thinking then unknowingly she held her pendant which he gifted her on their one month anniversary. Looking at the pendant she calmed herself down. And went to they memory lane of her first meeting with Daniyal as her brother-in-law and then friend and then her life partner, her husband and now she wants to him to be her lover too.

" Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever he is around me? Why do I feel shy and nervous when he come close to me? Why do I feel a peace and comfortable with his touch?." She thought and laughs.

" What is happening to you Kinza? Why are you laughing? Are you gone mad?." She asked to herself and laughs more thinking about her handsome husband.

" Yes! Yes I have gone mad. I have completely gone mad because of him. I think I now what I'm feeling. I think I have fallen in love..." before she could named her feelings she heard a ring bell and her heart accelerated.

" Ohh now you have got time to come home. Now wait Mr. Husband see why your wife do with you. You have made me wait so much. " she said to herself with a cute frown on her face.

She ran towards the door and opened it.

" Daniyal you..." before she could complete her sentence her eyes widened and a shocked expression appear on her face when she her elder sister Tanveer on her husband's arms.

»»»»»»»»

At Daniyal' room

Kinza was standing near the window gazing at the half moon and the dark sky where no twinkle stars was seen. She was in her deep thoughts when she heard the door of her room closed. She turned back and see Daniyal coming towards her her.

" I know what you want to say. So let me clear your confusion. I saw your sister lying on the road unconscious and the. I took her to hospital. There doctor had checked her up and told me that she is weak. After half an hour she gained her conscious but just for few minutes. In those few minutes she asked me forgive her. And I got to know that her lover, he betrayed her and left her. For that she went to depression and all this days months she was staying at her friends house. That's it clear now?." Daniyal took a deep breath after giving her long explanation and look at her who was still in her thoughts.

" Excuse me did you heard what I said to you?." he snapped his fingers and she came out from her thoughts.

" Daniyal do you think that it is right for Tanveer to stay in your house. I mean what will your parents will think when they will get to know about it? Will uncle and aunty be able to forgive her? Did you forgive her?." Daniyal amazingly was seeing at her who was shooting at him with her countless questions.

" My wifey can you give a break to your countless questions. " He said sweetly and Kinza huffed as she was tired of all this.

" First of all Kinza this is not my house. This is our house. And secondly I don't know what will my parents think about all thi and will they forgive her or not. I just know only one thing that because of her, because her mistake I got you. I got you in my life and for that I'm thankful to her that we didn't got married. Because if I had married Tanveer then I would have lost you. And thirdly that she can live here because she is your sister and I know that how much you love your sister. I know that your sister Tanveer is your world. So how can I upset my wife? For your happiness she will live her with us." Daniyal said and Kinza get happy to know that how understanding husband she got. But still somewhere she was feeling strange a different restless kind of feeling but she doesn't share with him.

Daniyal look at her who was looking gloomy so he thought to make her mood up by reminding her that what his mother asked from both of them.

" Kinza hope you remember that we just have only two months. " Daniyal said and Kinza looked up at him confusingly.

" Sorry. For what?." She asked.

" Areey to give our family good news. Did you forget so soon that mom has demanded in fact ordered us that we have to give them good news as soon as possible because she wants to celebrate her next birthday with her grandson or granddaughter. Look like you don't have any tension about it. And then don't tell me anything if mom ask you about good news." He said putting all the blame on her and make a damsel in distress expression while Kinza was full of blush. She knows that Daniyal was teasing her and her cheeks turned crimson red.

" Daniyal please. " shying she covered her face with her both palm and Daniyal laughs. Both hugs at each other.

" Well I'm telling you that I want a cute daughter ok!." He again tease her and she shyly nodded her head still keeping her head on his chest both were in each other arms. The night passed in each other arms and few twinkle stars were looking at them shying behind the clouds.

»»»»»»»»»»»

Few weeks passed everything was going well between the couples and Tanveer. Daniyal informed his parents about Tanveer arrival and after lots of discussion they all decided to forgive her. Till now both Daniyal and Kinza realised their unknown feelings and decided to tell each other. Days were passing and Kinza insecurity was also increasing along that Tanveer and Daniyal's new bond friendship was making Kinza jealous.

Kinza started to ignore Daniyal's presence around her while Daniyal thought that she is spending time with her sister that's why she kept forgetting about his things. But unknown to him that she is doing all this intentionally because she get confused about his feelings. She thinks that till now Daniyal should have tell her about his feelings but he didn't fir it's means that Daniyal has a place for Tanveer in his heart while on the other hand Daniyal think that he will propose her when she will be completely free of tension about her sister.

»»»»»»»

On Eid day

Abdul Rahman and his wife Heena decided to keep a Eid celebration on their Mansion and Daniyal Kinza Tanveer all went to his mansion to celebrate Eid with their family. And Daniyal was excited as he decided that he will confess his love to her today.

The Mansion was decorated beautiful like a newly Wed bride. Pink and white curtains was wrapped around the pillars and roses was used to decorate the house. Many guests started to come with smiling faces. But their was one who was waiting for his moon to show up.

" Everyone is here then why didn't she came yet. I don't understand girls why do they take so much time to get ready. I want to kill that person who invented make up jewelleries because of that wives doesn't value that that their husband is waiting for them." Daniyal irritatingly said looking at the the stairs.

He was talking with guests, his friends but his eyes was every time looking at the stairs waiting when will his queen of hearts descend from upstairs.

After tormenting his poor heart finally Kinza showed up taking all the attention of all guests. Every one was praising her beauty. She wore a beautiful red saree with a beautiful diamond set and red lip stick on her lips.

" Eid Mubarak, Ammi (mother) ." Kinza happily wishing her mother-in-law.

" Eid Mubarak, mashallah my daughter-in-law is looking so beautiful." Her mother-in-law wishes her back hugged her and blessed her for a bright future with Daniyal.

" Hayee! My queen!." Daniyal keep his hand on his heart and acted like he is going faint seeing her killing look.

Daniyal walk towards her to wish her and she was also looking at him. Both their face was shining with happiness but one was showing fake and other one is showing real.

" Eid Muba.." Before Daniyal could wish her Kinza passed by him. Daniyal thought she was approaching him but she just passed by him like he is invisible to her. He looked back and see her wishing the guests and their common friends.

In the whole function Daniyal keep roaming around her to wish her but Kinza keep ignoring him. Daniyal wasn't understanding why she is doing like this. Now he is sure that something is happened to her.

" There's something is wrong ithis whole month I thought that she is way too busy with her sister that she didn't think about me. But today's is Eid at least she should have wished me. But no madam is showing her attitude. Now I'm sure that she is ignoring but why? I have to find out. I mean this is the limit." Daniyal thought in his mind frustratingly and moved towards her where she was shown speaking with her sister.

" But Heena I think Tanveer was better for your son. " Heena's friend said to her.

" Yes even I also had wished her for my son." Heena replied to her friend sweetly and Kinza heard their conversations. Few tears brimmed her in her eyes.

Before she could hear Heena next reply. Daniyal come and grabbed her arms taking her to their room without getting noticed by guests.

" But my first choice was always Kinza. Yes I never told it to anybody but today I'm telling my first choice was Kinza when I had met her for the first time. I felt that she was perfect for my son but Daniyal's father wish Tanveer. But destiny is destiny. Allah made their pairs and I'm happy that both my child is happy. And whatever happened is happened for best. Today we are a happy family. My son and we all are lucky to have Kinza in our lives. " Heena was telling her friends that how much she is lucky for have her as her daughter-in-law.

On the other side,

Daniyal bring Kinza to their room pushing her a little to their room, Daniyal closed the door.

" What are you?." Kinza asked angrily.

" Really what I'm doing Kinza? What you are doing with me haan? I thought these days you are busy with your sister accompany that you forget about me. But today I realized that you are ignoring me. So can I know the reasons behind your ignorance?." Daniyal asked crossing his arms around his chest looking at her who was taking his patience second by second with her beauty.

" I'm not ignoring it's just that I don't want to talk to you that's it. " Kinza said again angrily and was about to passed besides him when he held her arms and keep her stand in her place.

" This is not a reason. " Daniyal said sensing something wrong in her.

" This is the reason and leave my hand now." Kinza said stubbornly but she doesn't know that her husband is way more stubborn than her.

" Now I'm not leaving until you give me a proper reason behind your all this." Daniyal said with a firm and Kinza jerk his hands and pushed him making him shocked.

" Why don't you understand that I don't want you. I don't want you in my life. I don't want you to stay around me. I don't want your presence. I don't want you to touch me. In fact I don't want to be in any relation with you. I want to be free from you. " She said finally letting all her inner frustration and pains. Many tears roll down from her cheeks, she let few sobs come out from her mouth.

While Daniyal stood there with a Stern expression as if her tears, her words didn't affected him a bit.

" So you finally decided that you want to fulfill your sister demand by giving me to your sister. You decided finally to break our relationship for your selfish sister. Hats off to you Kinza Malak!." He said clapping and taunt her in a sarcastic tone. Kinza looked up and she finally could she the pain and anger in his eyes.

Flashback shows

Daniyal was passing through the corridor with a rose bouquet for his beloved wife, Kinza. But he stopped in his step when he heard Tanveer and Kinza conversation.

" Please Kinza give me my Daniyal back to me. Please return him to me." said Tanveer faking her tears and Kinza was standing there numb. She couldn't understand what she should say.

" I know I did a mistake by leaving a guy like Daniyal who respect his parents,love his family moreover treat his wife like a queen. I was blind that I couldn't see his goodness. But now I realized my mistake and I want to correct it. Please leave him for my sake. You love me right Kinza?." Tanveer steps towards her and held her hands.

" I know my little sister Love me. She love me so much that she can do anything for my sake. Please. " Tanveer cries and hugged her. While Kinza stayed their motionless no emotions showing at her face but tears was escaping from her eyes.

Daniyal memories with her was showing at the curtains of her eyes. She doesn't whom she should take stand for, her husband, her sister or for herself, her love?

While Daniyal throw the roses bouquet in the dustbin getting angered at himself that he did a big blunder by bringing Tanveer to his house.

" Kinza don't you dare to think to leave me. Because I won't let that happen because because that I'll make you mine. You are mine only mine. And Tanveer I'll make her realise that love is not about getting whenever you asked. Love is that feeling for someone that you have to earns by yourself. " Said Daniyal determined that he will make Kinza as his and will make sure that Tanveer leave from their life forever.

Flashback ends.

Kinza was standing infront of him with a shocked face. She couldn't believe that all this while he she was hurting him.,his pure love for her. She disrespected their relationship, their friendship. She was so much blinded with her sister Love that she couldn't see that her real love was waiting for him.

It's took a minute to realise that Daniyal was leaving from there and she closed feel that she is losing her own life.

" Daniyal! Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Daniyal please forgive me. I'm sorry to hurt you. I'm sorry that I thought to break our beautiful world which we had woven with so many dreams. I'm sorry. " Kinza hugged him from back and cried out on his shoulder. All her tears was absorbed into his Kurta.

" Why?." he turned looking at her and she could see his eyes full of red with tears and pains.

" Why you don't want to leave me haan? Because you got to know that I knew the reason behind your ignorance. Or you got know your sister selfish motive. Tell me!." asked Daniyal. His voice was laced with anger, pain and he felt hurted.

" You didn't even think once about myself, our world. This relation was not yours only Kinza. We both were bounded to this relation. Even I had my rights too. But I was so wrong. I thought that my love was enough for us. But you didn't care. You just only thought about your sister fake love. " Daniyal said venting all his inner pains.

" No Daniyal. " Kinza tried to explain but Daniyal cut her sentence.

" Yes. You don't care about me you are also like your sister. Selfish! You didn't think once to leave me and handover to your sister. You hurted me badly Kinza." He showed his pain how much she hurted his pure feelings for her.

" You hurted me here, Kinza." He place her hand on his heart and Kinza cried for taking the worst decision of her life.

" I'm sorry I thought you were mine but you never was mine. So Kinza Malak you are free to go." He said turning his face away from her.

" I'm sorry Daniyal please forgive me. I'm sorry. I can't live without you. Please please forgive me. I'll do what he will say promise but I can't leave you." at last she held her hands together infront of him.

" then be mine." His few words stopped her world as if she was waiting to hear those words from his mouth.

" Please be mine Kinza. Now I can't live without you. I can't bear the this distance between us. I just don't want unite our bodies, I want unite our hearts our souls Kinza." He said at last with a small smile. But his was smile was enough to take her breath her heart.

" So will you be Mine?." Daniyal said spreading his arms and Kinza smiled in happiness.

" Forever happily. I am yours and will always be yours. " Kinza ran towards him and give him a bone crushing hugged.

" I love you Kinza. I love you a lot. " Daniyal said hugging her back tightly and smiled.

" I love you too Daniyal. I can't live without you. " Kinza said moving back breaking their hug looking at his brown eyes eyes which she could she her reflection only, his love for her.

" I love you! And you are mine only mine." Daniyal said cupping her face bringing her face closer to each other.

" I'm yours only yours. " Kinza whisper and the next thing which she could feel his lips on her.

Daniyal kissed her red plum lips. He claimed her lips like she is only his possession ,he kissed her passionately. And with same passion and love Kinza too reciprocate his kiss. He pushed her against the wall kissing her passionately pouring all his love on the kiss. And she was standing there feeling his love. He broke the kiss and Kinza breath heavily but his lips didn't stopped. He keeps pestering intense kissed on her jawline going down to her neck.

" Daniyal." she moaned her name for the first as he bite her neck. Her first beautiful moan rang on his ears making him smile. He picked up her in his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Whole time Daniyal's eyes was on her shying wife who was looking down.

Placing her on the middle of the bed, he switched off the light and lighted up the fragrance candles of her favorite. He remove his Kurta but his eyes was on her whose cheeks turned into beetroot color.

He take a sit infront of her and cupped her face giving a long peck on her forehead.

" Don't be scared of me because tonight I'm going to love. " He said and Kinza looked up at his eyes where she could the deep ocean of his love for her.

" I'm not scared. Make me yours." Kinza said with the same passion like he said.

Daniyal leaned towards her and she leaned back that her head touched the pillow.

" Daniyal bhai Kinza where are you both?." His sister called them.

Daniyal looked at Kinza smirkingly and before she could say anything Daniyal wink and claimed her lips without giving her any warning. Kinza smiled on the kiss. And then he covered themselves with the duvet.

The whole night passed in each other arms. And today full moon was seen and many stars was twinkling on the dark black sky. The moon shy and hide behind the clouds. The stars, the moon and this night was the witness of their unions.

»»»»»»»»

The next day was new day for them a new sunshine to their lives because they became one souls forever. Daniyal smartly make Tanveer confess her evil plans infront of the family. Tanveer asked for forgiveness and Kinza forgive her considering to give her another chance. Daniyal shifted Tanveer to her own house where Kinza and Tanveer used to live before. And then the era of their Love starts. After few weeks Kinza became pregnant and the whole family celebrate the happiness. Heena was more excited because her wish to play with her son Daniyal kids is going to be fulfilled.

After nine months Kinza gave birth to a cute healthy baby girl. Kinza and Daniyal named her Kainat. After that they loved happily with their child. It's not like that they didn't face any problems after that, they faced but they tackles every problems together with their Love and smile. Because in our lives problems are part of our life. Because every problems teach us a lesson.

So this was the journey of Kinza and Daniyal. And how they both became " Daniza".

Assallamulaikum readers,

I know it's wasn't that good as being_eleganth because she is awesome a romantic writer. I hope she loves my one shot story.

And I also know that many of might be thinking of Tanveer character but dear readers if I started to describe her character then the chapter would have very long. And I ended her character abruptly because I wanted a happy ending for the couple.

Total words 4624.

And readers this one shot is not for contest because I'm late for the contest. And sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes.

So dear if you love the chapter please do click the star button and share this one shot with your friends.

And don't forget to follow me :)

Stay blessed stay happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...