Deku betrayed (nanbaka x bnha)

By sylvia_1412

izuku midoriya was betrayed by half of 1a and his idol all might for being accused of stealing files from the... More

The beginning of betrayal (chapt 1)
Betrayed and the shocking news (chapt 2)
some details (Not a chapter)
The trip to Nanba prison (chapt 3)
Small (A/n)
Meeting cell 13 and 21 questions (chapt 4)
izuku's dream, meeting ofa, nana and nighteye
Meanwhile in UA and lov (chapt 6)
i need ideas
apology and discord
10 months and leaving nanba (chapt 7)
Return to ua and revenge (chapt 8)
ideas

new story published

5.9K 60 4
By sylvia_1412

Hey guys, sry I'll make it quick. I'm gonna post a new chapter of this book next week cause I have test coming soon so I'm sry. But the good news is I just published my new book called izuku afton so go check it out and it was inspired so shout out to that person and ya. Pls check it out, only if u want to and I'll be making a bnha vs afton family singing battle on my YouTube channel so subscribe to look out for that and pls give me suggestions on new book ideas and future chapter ideas. Ok bye guys. Sry to disappoint u guys but I promise to try and make my next chapter longer. The next chapter of this book will be taking place in ua so ya... and the afton book I'd a kamideku. Multishipper fight me if u got a problem. Ok bye. Love you all, your all very sweet. And thank you for 2.76k and 71 votes. Bye. See u next illusion. Oh ya little tidbit. First person to vote on either of my stories gets to tell me when they want the next chapter to come. It can be for either book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...
169K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...
417K 11.5K 26
One day, Izuku Midoriya sees his boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, cheating on him with his bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Heartbroken, he's presented with the opp...
95.8K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...