Meraki (Aizawa and Eri x Girl...

By eyitsroseau

COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Part 1)
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
Chapter 10 (Part 3)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🍋
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Aizawa Shouta
Good Ideas (Miya Atsumu X G! Reader)
Special Chapter

Chapter 1

8.2K 204 115
By eyitsroseau

"Goodbye Emma, Ray and Norman," I waved at the triplets who scattered along to the waiting embrace of their mother, Isabella.

"Your teacher said goodbye," Isabella narrowed her eyes to her children, voice stern.
The three musketeers turned around and bowed to me saying their goodbyes. I just smiled and waved again. Isabella then led them to her car.

Sighing, I went back to the classroom to help with the cleaning. Today is a fun day. As usual, the children were hogging me earlier for some adventure visuals of their own.
Visuals are what I call the scenario or image that I'm relaying to other people. I can give my visuals to any person I want as long as he or she is in my line of sight. 

This is rather effective in both offense and defense. I can stall some time by giving them nightmare-ish visuals that cause them to freeze or temporarily lose their minds. That's when I use my combat skills to capture the villains.

Just like any quirks, mine also has its downside. I burn twice the amount of energy when I use my quirk. That is why I would just use it for a short period and strike. If I use too much in one day, I would most likely get a high fever and body pains. However, the government uses me more for rescue missions. Oftentimes, after the rescue, people are traumatized and I use my visuals to calm them and give them a nice dream.

Recently, the underground villains or let's say the black market became more active thanks to Hero Killer Stain. My services, as well as the other underground heroes, are needed more than the last couple of years. I'm not complaining though, I was assigned lots of covert missions. And with that, the amount of zeros in my bank account keeps on coming. 

See, missions like this offer a large sum of money than just patrolling the streets every day and fighting some villains in the streets. However, the risk is also higher but I don't mind because there are people who need saving.

After completing the mission, the government would tell me to lay low for a while. Thus, I used to have a lot of free time in my hands. That's why I decided to take on another job. I love children so I decided to become a daycare teacher. 

I gave up my luxurious one-bedroom apartment in the city and moved to the countryside in a daycare center near the mountains. The fresh air gives me the feeling of serenity but that peace has been cut off a few times in the last months.

After I timed out of the center, I immediately went home. The house I bought is quite small and old but I fell in love with the lawn that turned into my garden. I decided to prepare dinner first so that after my training I have food on my table already.

My daily training involves a 5 km run on the treadmill, honing my offensive and defensive skills, practicing my moves with my two swords, and lastly, watching one movie. Although people say I'm creative, I also want to get some ideas from movies for my visuals.

Wiping my sweat with a towel, I proceeded to my kitchen to reheat my dinner. My training has gone in a flash. Hmm, maybe I'll add a new set of moves tomorrow. With a piping hot bowl of curry, I went and sat in my living room to start watching some films.

I remembered a certain bluenette with blue eyes tugging at my apron earlier at the center. The cute 4-year-old asked if he can have something with a basketball for his visual.

I have made a promise to my class that each day, a certain kid will receive a visual from me. They should tell me what they want a day before so I can give them their adventures. It is little Tetsuya's turn tomorrow and he wants basketball.

•••

The shrilling sound of my ringtone woke me up with a start. I opened an eye to see that the living room is still dark. Grabbing the phone, I squinted when the bright screen reached my eye. Ugh, it's three in the morning. An unknown number is calling me. Whatever it is, it must be important. No one calls or texts me just to chat. 

Sad I know, but it doesn't matter because I have quite a lot of followers on Instagram. They are just a loving and supportive community. Who needs close friends anyway. Colleagues and acquaintances are just fine.

Rubbing my eyes, I slowly sat down and pressed the green button. "Hello," my voice came out groggy from sleep.

"My apologies for waking you. I believe I am talking to Virtual?" a cheery voice heard on the other line.

"Uh. Yes," I replied. When I heard her say my hero name, it confirms that I have a mission coming.

"Good. I am Bubble Girl and I'm calling on behalf of Sir Nighteye. He asks for your assistance on a confidential mission. We have been trying to reach you via Hero Network. But we haven't received a reply, I decided to call you instead. We will be having a meeting later at 10 o'clock for the discussion of details," she explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I don't have a stable connection at the moment. Can you send me the location? I'll confirm via email if I can make it or not," I replied. I'm not sure if I can make it seeing as I live far from the city.

"Okay, Virtual. Thank you for your time," Bubble Girl said and hangs up.
A few seconds later, my phone pinged. Opening my mailbox, I opened Bubble Girl's email. Hmm. A three-hour drive will do. I will go at 6. I should prepare now.

Exiting my mail, I messaged my co-teacher that I will be out for the day. I asked her to tell Tetsuya-kun that I will give his visual the next day. I have to give him a very nice one for compensation. Maybe add some sort of flashy moves. 

The others knew that when I'm out then I must be on a mission. This is the reason why I love it here in the countryside. The people are accepting and understanding. They let me work even if I'm not consistently present.

I prepared my breakfast and some snacks for my long drive later. By the time I finished, it is 4:30. This is just enough time for my bath and getting myself ready. Looking at my desk, I grabbed my favorite perfume, 'Innocent Seductress by Midnight', and sprayed it on me. I sheathed my sword that is placed at my back and I'm ready to go.

Taking my food and some of my necessities, I grabbed my keys and locked my house. I then started my three-hour drive. I guess listening to the Folklore Album will match the vibe of my lonesome travel.

•••

Upon reaching the meeting place, I went to the receptionist and ask where should I proceed. She then ushered me beyond the large steel double doors. Looking around, it seems that whatever this mission is, it is big. Heroes littered around the large rectangle tables placed at the center of the room. 

I furrowed my brows when I see students in their school uniforms are also present. What is happening? Why are there so many UA students around? Are those shorties first year? If they are allowed in this mission, then they must have acquired their provisional hero license already.

"Oi, oi! Long time no see Virtual," I turned my head to the sound of the voice. Fat Gum is walking towards me with two UA students following him.

"Indeed, it has been a few months Fatty. I've been wondering why there are students here?" My eyes trailed to the redhead with shitty hair and an indigo-haired boy who starts to tremble and mutter words along the lines of hello and goodbye.

"Ah. It is because Sir Nighteye asked me for some information that I believe these two brats have acquired. These are my intern, Red Riot-" he pointed at the redhead who just bowed at me "- and this is Suneater," the boy bowed but he is still trembling.

"Nice meeting you boys. My hero's name is Virtual. Your old man here Fat Gum and I used to join forces during operations," I said and smiled to ease the trembling boy's anxiety. I suppose I may look a bit intimidating but my personality differs.

"Oi oi! Now I'm not old. As for the other students, I don't know about them but maybe they have a role in this mission also," he continued as he looked around. I followed his line of sight until it stopped on a certain black-haired man who looked like in need of sleep talking to Gran Torino.

"If Eraserhead is here, that means this mission is involved with someone who has a strong quirk that needs to be erasin'," I said. Whoever we'll be dealing with, I'm sure is strong and has a lot of influence.

"You're still investigating underground drug distribution, right?" I asked Fat Gum to which he nodded.

"I'm guessing we'll be taking out someone from down there, but Eraser is here for another purpose," he said and told me that he'll come and greet Rock Lock. His two interns bowed to me once again and left with their Hero.

I moved my eyes to take a peek at Eraserhead only to lock eyes with him. Should I go and greet him? But that would be embarrassing if he didn't even know who I am. Before I can even make a decision, the double doors opened and Sir Nighteye entered with two of his assistants.

"Let's settle down and start the meeting," he declared and sat in his seat.

•••

A/n: Hi! This is my first time writing a fanfiction. I'm really nervous if I'll portray other characters well. I hope that you'll find this enjoyable. I have already outlined what pretty much this story will turn out.
I decided to write a story of Aizawa, eri and reader because there's not a lot of them. I especially incorporated lots of eri moments in this story.
Thank you so much. Please leave a vote and comments. I would love to know what you think. 😁😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 8.5K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
1.3K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
28.7K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...