Amour | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made... More

๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
C L U B
R E D W I N E
C H E E T A H
S E L F I S H
P O O L D A Y
S I M S
P L A N E
W I F E
I C A R E
G I R L F R I E N D
Y E L L O W
A R G U M E N T S
C H A R I T Y C A S E
T H E R A P Y
H I G H E N O U G H
C H R I S T M A S
S T A R T I N G O V E R
D E L I C I O U S
S E R E N A
F A M I L Y D R A M A
S U F F E R
G A L L A G H E R
K I S S O F R E G R E T
L O V E Y O U
S E V E N C U B E S
D E B O R A H
B R O K E N H E A R T S
C O U R T H O U S E
U S
T R U L Y Y O U R S
H O L D O N
D I A M O N D R I N G
E P I L O G U E
Bonus chapter

C H A R M

160K 3.5K 3.5K
By sexsationella

mature scene

       A soft hand trailed up and down my arm, the morning air filled my nose, the breeze of cold air brushed my hair back. My eyes fluttered open to see Victoria sitting on my bed, smiling softly. She looked like a goddess, her light makeup, her hair pinned back in a bun, her color coordinated outfit, she had her life together unlike me.

"Morning, party animal." Victoria says as she chuckles softly. Her voice has always been so calm and welcoming.

"My head feels like it's falling apart." I groan in pain. My fingers touched my throbbing forehead, I sat up slowly trying not to get dizzy.

Victoria reached behind me, grabbing a paper bag. A hangover bag, every time one of us get sloppy drunk we build a bag filled with hangover remedies. I almost cry from how sweet she is, I quickly grab the bag, shooting her a thank you smile.

"I love you!" I reached inside the bag to grab a bottle of water and Advil.

"Love you to, babes." She says.

"How did I get home?" I ask, not remembering anything from last night.

"A guy by the name of Nicolas dropped you off, your mom was furious."

Great, that's all I needed was for my mom to know about my drinking problem and my dad probably knows too, my mom definitely told him.

"Great." I huffed as I chewed on a piece of sweet bread.

I glanced down at her hands, that's when I seen it. An engagement ring with a huge diamond. My heart dropped to my ass, my stomach starts to turn in circles as I glared at the ring. Victoria caught onto what I was staring at, a huge smile appears against her lips.

"That's what I came over to tell you, Jakob proposed this morning over breakfast with his parents at Tiffany's." Victoria squeals excitedly, her eyes light up when she tells.

God must really be against me. Victoria can't marry that pig, he cheats and is a horrible human. She deserves so much better, she deserves someone who actually loves her.

"You can't, Tori." I said.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked angrily. "I'm finally happy and you want to ruin it for me." She chuckles dryly as she stands up, glaring down at me.

"He doesn't love you, he doesn't even care about you." I said, standing up also.

Nice going Adora.

Victoria chuckles in disbelief, she lifts her fingers against her lips. Her eyes started to get watery but she wasn't letting any tears fall.

"I finally found a guy who doesn't fall for your charm, who wants me instead of you and you can't even be happy for me." Victoria says.

I couldn't believe what she was saying, it didn't even sound like something she'd say. Fall for my charm, what the fuck.

"I'm just tried of holding myself back so I don't outshine you." Victoria shouts.

"Can you hear the words coming out from your mouth?" I ask.

"If it's not about you, you don't give a fuck." Victoria grabs her handbag off my bed, she turns to look at me before opening the door.

"Have a nice life." She storms out, leaving me confused and honestly hurt.

Has she always felt like that? What kind of best friend I'm I?

I stayed in my room the rest of the day, my mom tried coming in to talk to me but I just acted like I was sleeping. I was alone with my thoughts which was very dangerous of me, they always drag me down a dark hole. My phone was buzzing with notifications but I didn't have the energy to check them.

I finally decided to take a shower, maybe it'll make me feel better. It was already midnight and I was half asleep but I needed to shower. I made sure to turn the shower knob left, making the water nice and warm. I stood under the water, allowing myself to fully submerge my body.

After the 20 minute shower, I wrapped my towel around myself. At night I like to turn off all my lights and light candles all around my room, after all the candles were lit I tried changing out of the towel till I heard a loud knock coming from my front door downstairs. I glanced at my laptop which showed the time, it was one in the morning.

It was probably Rosie, my housekeeper. She always forgets her keys, I hurried downstairs with my towel strongly secured around my body.

I opened the door without even looking through the peek hole, call me a stupid ass.

Faust stood there in all his glory. I held the towel tighter around myself, making sure not to show anything.

"Faust, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm not sure-I just need you." He mumbles.

I gulp at his sentence, my eyes dilated on him. My chest started heaving up and down, my hands started to pick up sweat. Faust suddenly tore apart my towel leaving me completely naked and shocked but I quickly recovered by jumping around his waist, wrapping my legs around his torso.

His hands traveled around my bare back as he closes the door behind us with his leg. I attacked his lips with mine as my hands rip off his button shirt, I moaned into his soft lips.

He carried me up the stairs, his hands squeezed my bare ass causing me to moan into his ear.

My body fell against my soft bed, I looked over to see him closing and locking my door while taking off his jeans. I need his touch, I need his mouth, I need his fingers, I need his everything.

He pulled my legs towards the edge of the bed, my whole body flushed against the edge. I was a mess, my fingers ran across my cheeks, my hair was sticking to face. Faust bent down blowing on my pussy, my hands tighten around the sheets.

"Inpatient I see." He whispers before kissing both my thighs.

His lips found their way to my pussy, he started to lick my clit while keeping eye contact with me. I threw my head back in satisfaction, my hands pulled his long brown hair. He had to hold me down with his hand over my stomach, his tongue was thrusting inside of me.

He trailed his lips up my body, stopping at my breast. His mouth wrapped around my nipple and made sure to suck so hard that my legs started shaking slightly, he did the same thing to my left one. I was a moaning mess, I was also whimpering like crazy.

I want more.

"Fuck me please, daddy." I purred, I know damn well this will send him overboard.

His eyes turned to a dark grey, he picked me up by my hips. He cleared everything off my desk before sitting me on top, he stood between my legs. His hands forced my legs to widen more, I looked down to see what he was doing but he stopped me.

"I want you to look at me while I fuck you, don't look away or I'll spank you." He said while lifting my chin, forcing me to look at him.

I just nodded, I couldn't pronounce words right now.

The tip of his dick touched my pussy, he wasn't even in me yet and my head wanted to fall back. He rammed inside me like a bull on drugs, I started moaning.

"Faust, to hard." I cried with pleasure.

"You're going to take it, all of it." He growled into my ear.

He pulled out just to slam back inside of me, my nails crawled at his back. We both fell back against my desk, he still didn't stop thrusting into me.

"Aah aah." I whispered into his ear. He was picking up speed, his thick cock wasn't being gentle at all.

We both came at the same time, our sweaty bodies were sticking to each other. Both our chests were heaving up and down against each other, his face was between my arm and neck.

He kissed my neck, before speaking. "Deborah is having an affair, I found out that night when I went to the club." His chest rumbles.

"She's with him right now."

I pulled back a little to look at him, I rubbed my thumb against his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

We both just starred at each other, before he leaned in to kiss me. This kiss was soft and slow, he was savoring the kiss so was I.

I just slept with my boss who's married, again.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella

vote, share and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 97 21
Reniella intends to take revenge on Nicholas Grayson , her biological father, for his actions in leaving her mother when she was pregnant. "Nicholas...
9.6M 208K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
551K 13.7K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
8.1M 156K 48
(18+) "Are you a virgin?" He asks. His eyes seemed to light up with the need of a response. "Yes, I am." I responded shyly. "We're going to have a lo...