[BTS Jimin FF] Genetical

By TaizenYoung

A BTS Jimin fanfiction. Y/N is a young girl who was bred in a laboratory. She has no experience with the out... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23

Episode 4

216 23 1
By TaizenYoung

Jimin's P.O.V.

Namjoon: "We still have a lot of trouble deciphering the data, our specialists are already reaching their limits! Whatever this crazy Dr. Agma wanted to hide, he did a great job! Slowly I even lose the desire for the whole thing. It's getting on my nerves to hang on those fucking computers every day! I'm afraid that in the end we will only get disappointing information. Then the trouble had been in vain." *sighs annoyed*

J-Hope: "I think it's going to be worth it! After all, what I've seen there, Dr. Agma worked onsomething much bigger and more dangerous than we imagined!"

Namjoon: "Why does it always have to be about money ?! I had more fun than we wereallowed to spread chaos! I never thought it would be so boring to stay in the background and just pull the strings!"

J-Hope: "At least we do not always have to get our hands dirty."

Namjoon: "I like to get my hands dirty!"

J-Hope: "I know that, Namjoon!" *smiles understandingly*

Namjoon raised his glass and toasted to J-Hope.

Jimin: "I can take your rank back, Namjoon." *is tense*

Namjoon: "I did not mean that, Jimin, it was just a joke."

Jimin: "It would be better for you if you did not mean it."

Namjoon: "You're really annoyed lately, Jimin, what's wrong with you?"

Jimin: "That does not concern you."

Namjoon: "I can see you are not feeling well, but you do not want to talk to us about it."

My eyes darkened.

Jimin: "Stay out of my business, Namjoon, this is my last warning."

Namjoon tried to look me in the eye but I avoided his gaze. Lost in thought, I played with my necklace. A large oval pendant was on it. The cold silver in my hand calmed me down a bit.

Jimin: I'm sorry, guys! Let's go out later. I will pay the first drinks... and the girls too."

Y/N's P.O.V.

Katharina: "Y/N can you please put the necklace on me ?"

I got up from the bed and stepped behind Katharina to put the necklace around her neck. With a questioning look I looked at Katharina.

Katharina: "We two are going out tonight. I have an important meeting with investors of my company and you will accompany me."

Uncertainly I looked at her. I was still worried about Katharina's health. After meeting her son,she was weak and pale.

Katharina: "So I'm done. Now it's your turn, my sweetie."

She went to one of her closets and opened it. Carefully she pulled a long dark blue dress out of the closet. Curious, I looked at the dress. I had never seen anything so glitzy!

Katharina: "Come on take off your clothes, I will help you."

After helping me, she stepped back wide-eyed.

Katharina: "Oh ... my ... God, you look like a goddess! I think we'll apply makeup to you slightly, you're by nature a beauty."

Suddenly she averted her eyes. There was concern on her face.

Y/N. "What's happening!?

Katharina: "Jimin ... Jimin and his men should never see you like that."

Y/N: "Why?"

Katharina: *sighs sadly* "You ... they would take you away from me! I would not stand it."

Worried, I went to her.

Y/N: "They would think I am a goddess?"

I would show them very quickly that I am not! I am devilish."

Jimin's P.O.V.

With no appetite, I poked the fork in my food. Since the quarrel with my mother I was extremely bad mood. I knew that I had wronged my mother, but I did not care. The worried looks of my friends lay on me, I could feel that. Was not I allowed to be angry? After everything my father had done to me! All the scars on my skin were his fault. I put the fork down on the table and reached for my wineglass. With two big swallows, I emptied the glass and signaled the waiter to refill.  After taking another large sip of my refilled glass, I put the glass back on the table. Again I felt anxious looks at me. With my eyebrow raised, I looked up and right into Jin's face. The others were busy with their food and talked among themselves. I looked at Jin who was still looking at me.

Jimin: "What ?!"

Jin: "You should eat something! You have not eaten food for two days."

I sighed and indifferently picked up my fork again. As I lifted the fork to my mouth, a message appeared on my phone. I grabbed my phone and opened the message as Jin suddenly put a hand on the phone.

Jimin: "What's that about?"

Jin: "Look who's coming."

My eyes wandered towards the entrance and I saw a black car pulling up, which seemed very familiar to me.

Jimin: "It's my ... mother."

Jimin: "What the hell is she doing here?"

Jin: "Looks like she's having a meeting here, just see the men over there at the table. Are not they from a software company? Your mom seems to be doing business again."

Jimin: "Yeah, it looks like that, I'm just wondering why."

Jin: "Maybe she's just bored because your father always leaves her alone at home."

Namjoon: "You should go and greet her, she's your mother, after all."

Jimin: "No thanks, I do not feel like talking to her."

Namjoon. "What happened between you?"

Jimin: "This is none of your business!"

Jin: "Uh ... Jimin, it seems like she's in company..."

Jimin: "Yes it seems so."

I saw that my mother went to the men sitting at a table at the other end of the restaurant. However, my attention was distracted when I saw the girl who was walking behind her. The girl's dress sparkled in the light of the lamps. Her movements were graceful and flowing. Even the high-heeled shoes did not seem to interfere with her movements. When I visited my mother I did not pay much attention to the girl. But now my gaze glides over her siluette and her face. The pitch-black hair that nearly fell to her hips was braided in some places and shimmered like silk. But most striking were her eyes! I had never seen such eyes before.

Jin: "Jimin ... Your mother looks weak."

I pulled my eyes away from the girl and looked at my mother. She looked pale and the girl held a supporting hand of my mother. My mother did not seem to notice us and sat with her back to us at the men's table. The girl sat next to her, and she did not seem to have noticed us either. The men at the table stared at the girl with open mouths. I heard my mother's short laugh passing between the sounds of the restaurant. When my mother calmly took the girl's hand into hers, I jealously inhaled. With one hand, the girl stroked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Namjoon: "Where can you buy such girls? I want to have something like that."

Jimin: "I wonder, too. I do not know where she got her from."

Jin: "Why is she wearing colored contact lenses?"

Jimin. "Maybe to make her look special, my mother loves unique things."

Namjoon: "Like the mother, so the son."

Over time, I could see that the conversation at the table of my mother was tense. The expression of the men was mocking, which I did not like. First of all not against my mother. The argument between me and my mother escalated this time, but it was not the first time we had argued. Heat rose in my cheeks as I watched as one of the men tried to put his hand on my mother's thigh. Raging, I briefly averted my eyes. 

A scream went through the restaurant. The man who had just tried to grope my mother knelt on the floor and clasped his wrist. His hand somehow looked strangely twisted.

Jimin. "What happened just now?"

Namjoon: "I do not know, I did not see it." *raises an eyebrow in astonishment*

The other men had jumped up. With an annoyed sigh, I got up. With slow steps I approached my mother's table. With one hand I reached behind my back and pulled a gun from a holster. My mother looked nervous. Why the hell did she go to a meeting without a bodyguard? Namjoon and Jin were close behind me. As I reached the table, I laid a gentle hand on my mother's shoulder. I felt her body tense under my touch. She turned to me and looked completely surprised when she saw me.

Jimin: "Please sit down again gentlemen, and maybe someone can tell me what's going on."

Jin and Namjoon pushed two of the five men down to their seats again. The other men were still standing next to their chairs.

Jimin: "SIT DOWN!"

I raised my voice and my eyes glared at the men. My gaze wandered briefly to the girl. She sat perfectly still on her chair and did not show the trace of nervousness or anxiety.

Katharina: "Jimin ...?!" Tears were forming in her eyes.

Jimin: "Gentlemen, I'm still waiting for an explanation."

Men1: "Mr. ... Mr. Park! I did not see that you are here too."

I shot him in the shoulder.

Jimin: "That was no explanation."

Men2: "Mr. Park her mother had previously made us an offer that we ... that we did not find appropriate, but after some consideration, I think it is a good offer."

Jimin: "I'm glad to hear that, so the deal is a settled deal. Would you be so kind as to sign the contract."

The man did not hesitate long and signed with a trembling hand the contract on the table.

Jimin: "Very nice, if you would excuse us, I would like to discuss something with my mother, you can go."

The men got up and started leaving the restaurant.

Jimin: "Tell me Mother, who were the other men?"

Katharina: "These are his assistants, why?"

Jimin: "Do you need assistants to maintain the validity of a contract?" *malicious smile*

Namjoon: "No you do not need them." *dark laugh*

I put my finger under my mothers chin and turned her head to mine. In the meantime, Namjoon and Jin shot the other men on their way out. They only let the man who signed the contract live. I released my mother's chin and walked around her to sit down on the table next to the girl.

Jimin: "Tell me mom, who is this girl ?!"

Katharina: "Please Jimin, leave her alone."

Jimin: "I do not do anything, calm down."

Katharina: "She has nothing to do with your business."

Jimin: "You mean she has nothing to do with the Mafia?"

I waited for a reaction from the girl when I said the word Mafia, but she remained completely calm. She showed neither surprise nor fear or restraint. Every girl usually reacted frightened at first when she heard the name Mafia. But this girl showed no emotion. She looked at her plate all the time.

Jimin: "Look at me, babe..."

Again, there was no reaction from her.

Jimin: "I said ... look at me!" * emphatically in the voice *

Katharina: "Y/N please do what he says."

At my mother's word, she slowly raised her eyes to me. When her eyes found mine, I realized that she was not wearing contact lenses.

Jimin. "Holy shit, where did you find such a gem?"

Katharina: "She is the daughter of a deceased friend of mine, I promised her to take care of her daughter after her death."

Jimin: "Your name is Y/N?" *deep dominant voice*

Y/N did not answer me, instead her eyes pierced mine.

Jimin: "Answer me!" *gets louder*

Katharina: "Jimin stop! She does not speak much! She's probably still under shock because of her mother's death. "

Jimin: "What an exaggerated reaction to her mother's death." *cold-hearted*

Jimin: "I just remember something! I need your knowledge, mother. You will come to the main quatier tomorrow and bring Y/N with you! Do not just come up with the stupid idea to tell me Y/N is mysteriously overnight disappeared! Otherwise you will regret it."

Katharina: "What could I help you with?"

Jimin: "I need you to decode some data."

Katharina: "What? Why? You have your people for that."

Jimin: "Yes, but they have reached their limits."

Katharina: "And what do you need Y/N for?"

I smiled lewdly.

Jimin: "For my entertainment."

Katharina: "Jimin ... I swear... keep your hands off Y/N."

Jimin: "Maybe she does not want me to keep my hands off her, after playing with her for a while."

Katharina: "JIMIN! ..."

Jimin: "You better go home, I wish you a good night, mother! Sweet dreams .... Y/N."

With these words I went out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 421 30
Hello guys!! i'm a youtuber and i do some fan fiction i hope you guys can subscribe me "Mingela fiction" Subscribe this is about jimin away from her...
2.7K 205 41
It's never been safe living in the maze of tunnels called the Spiderweb, but it's not bad. Y/n still has her closest friends Jimin, Namjoon and Jin w...
792 28 26
Y/N is a princess who lives in a castle along side her father and brothers Yoongi and Taehyung. She has lived with servants by her side, chauffeurs a...
6K 359 64
Jimin's parents were murdered when he was just a child. He sets on a journey to find the killer of his parents. Of coz being the heir to his dad's co...