The Two Kingdoms (Completed)

By the_insouciant_lass

•Completed• *Read only if you can accept the grey shade of life* The Kazi was called in, a few prayers were r... More

Before you begin
Haider Ali Khan
Princess Meera
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Cast.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
Authors Note
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Authours Note
34.
35.
Authours Note
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
45.
46.
47.
Not an update
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue 1.1
Epilogue 1.2
Authours Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
10 facts about The Two Kingdoms
Sequel
New Cover

44.

29K 1.8K 270
By the_insouciant_lass

TW: Chapter contains Mature scene, language and physical abuse, kindly skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

The entire day had passed, Meera had been knocked out for almost twelve hours now.

The hakim had come to check on her, her poor health and extreme emotional trauma had been the blamed for her condition.
But in reality there was just one person who was responsible for Meera's condition - Haider Ali Khan.

Hania sat on the bed beside Meera's unconscious figure, changing the wet cloth kept on Meera's forehead to bring her temperature down.

"It's all his fault." Hania said through gritted teeth. "Why can't he see how she's breaking, he's killing her Jamila aapa, why would you do this to someone you love."

"Sometimes anger rules us, it even rules King's Hania, it's ruling our King, it's making him blind to not see her truth, to see her love." Jamila sighed. "I'm afraid we might loose her if he doesn't stop."

"Don't say it." Hania snapped. "Don't."

A thick blanket of silence enveloped them. They had been taking care of a person slowly withering, slowly walking towards her grave, they could see it, how much more could she bear was the question.

Meera groaned in her unconscious state it had been the first sign of life she had given in 12 hours. Her eyes slowly flicked open. Hania removed the wet cloth from her forehead and helped her sit on the bed.

Meera clutched her head in her palms and looked around her room, her mind had gone blank for a minute before everything had come crashing down upon her.

Meera stiffened, she looked at Hania and Jamila who gave her pity full looks. Meera slid down the bed and walked towards the door.

"Malika where are you going you are sick pl-." Hania said chasing behind her along with Jamila.

Meera stopped and turned around.
"Just, just let me do this for myself, so that I know I fought for him, I fought for myself, I fought for us." She said in a voice which almost sounded beaten.

Meera crossed the courtyard and reached his section, her feet quickly led her towards the familiar path towards his bedroom.

A few guards were posted outside his chamber. As soon as they saw Meera walking towards his bedroom they stepped ahead blocking her path.

"Step aside." She said in a cold voice.

"I'm sorry Queen, we have been asked to not let anyone in." The guard said with eyes cast down.

"I'm going to ask you once, and only once to step aside." She said, her voice dripping with threat. "If you don't I-."

The guard stepped out of his way, not because Meera had threatened him to but because he respected his queen deeply.

Meera stood in front of his room, she took in a deep breath and pushed the heavy oak doors open.

She walked in through his sitting room into his bedroom.
If she hadn't been punished enough already, the site in front of her was a heavy punch in her gut.

Haider laid naked on top of a girl, barely around 18, as he thrusted into her roughly.
His groans mixed with her panting made Meera want to throw up.

As Haider turned his face towards the side, Meera's face made him stop. He pulled out from inside the girl and pulled his pants up.

"Get out." Meera seethed at the girl who looked terrified. Meera knew it wasn't her fault but she for once didn't want to be ration. "Out." She roared.

The concubine picked up her blouse from the floor and scampered.

As the sound of the doors shutting reached their ear, Haider walked towards her and held her by the arm in a tight grip leaving his imprints on her arm.

"What is the meaning of you barging into my chamber like this ?" He seethed.

"Why are you doing this ?" She asked in a cold distant voice, she wasn't going to cry anymore, she had promised herself that.

"What have I done to you ? I haven't done anything yet Meera." He spat turning around walking towards his bed.

"Why don't you divorce me ? Because you aren't getting my permission to marry her." She said. "And you can't marry her without my permission."

"Really ?" He said letting out a humourless laugh, a laugh so sinister it made a shiver run down Meera's spine.

"This is what you have been waiting for right ? For me to divorce you, so that you go running back to him." He said through gritted teeth.

"Well guess what even if I leave you now, you have no one to run to. That man didn't see the sun the next day my dear wife. Your man he's dead, been dead for well over a month now." He spat venomously.

"No." Meera said in a whisper.
"You are lying aren't you ?" Meera asked as tears pooled in her eyes. "You didn't kill him, did you ?" She cried crumpling on the floor.

He had been her best friend, he had been the only guy she knew since she was little, it was him who had always been there to protect her from her step mother when Samar Bhaisa wasn't around, he had been her only friend before Kanika came into her life. He had come to protect her yet again, even though she didn't need protection, he had still come knowing all the risks, his blood was on her hands.

Haider looked at her as she sat on the floor weeping. His heart broke a little, he didn't know it was possible to feel more pain than he was already experiencing. His wife was in his bedroom crying over another man. Although he had lied about his death, he really wished he had killed him now.

Anger surged through his veins. He picked Meera by her hair who was on her feet sobbing.

He pulled her hair up, pulling her along, her hand instinctively reached out for his to free herself.

"Stop." She said crying. "Haider stop you are hurting me."

"You think I care ? I own you." He spat pulling her towards his bed and throwing her face down.
"I made a mistake. I shouldn't have given you more than you deserve, shouldn't have married you, I should have taken you in as a mistress, because that's what you deserve Meera, you deserve to be treated like that." He said.

He yanked her dupatta which which was pinned in her hair, pulling out strands of her hair along.

Meera yelled in pain.

"Shut up." He roared an animalistic rage in his eyes.

"Haider stop this." She said as he tried pulling her dress for her body.
"Stop this Haider, stop it." She yelled countering his force pulling her clothes down.

"Stop pretending like you are pious and pak woman, how many time have you called him over in my absence, how many times has he slept on your bed, how many time have you let him fu-."

"Haider stop." Meera cried, this wasn't the man she loved, he wasn't. Even when he had first brought her home, when he had forcefully married her for revenge, he had always treated her with respect.

Haider successfully yanked her clothes off her, Meera had given upon the fight, his words had already crushed her.

He pushed her on the bed, grabbing her feet he pulled her to the edge where he stood. With a forceful thrust he entered Meera.

Meera closed her eyes with pain as he entered her roughly. He kept thrusting into her grunting with every thrust, the pain she felt was worse than she had experienced when she had first shared her body with him.

Haider dug his nails into her hips as he pushed himself into her everytime, he wanted to make her feel his pain, wanted to hurt her, show her that she had broken him, he wanted to break her.

He pulled her hair as he shoved himself inside her, pulling her head along, he bent forward and whispered into her ear.

"Was he man enough like I am to take you ? Was he good Meera ?" He said and released her hair.

He took her left arm and twisted it behind her back, Meera shrieked in pain, her cry for mercy made Haider shove himself into her harder.

As Haider felt himself come closer to climax, he picked up his pace, the sound of flesh slapping flesh echoed in the room along with Meera's sobs.

Haider grunted loudly as he climaxed into her, he lay over Meera as the waves of his orgasm ripples through him.

Slowly he withdrew himself from inside her and got down from the bed, he took her dupatta which lay on the floor and cleaned his cum from over his penis. He picked his pant and slipped them on.

Wiping the sweat off his forehead, he pushed his hair back.

"What are you still doing here ?" He said in a emotionless tone.
Meera lay there unresponsive, every inch of her body pained by the pain Haider had inflicted on her, his actions and his words had left her immobile.

"Get up." He said. "I said. Get.Up." He pulled her up from his bed holding her by her arm, digging his fingers into her skin. He picked her clothes from the floor and threw them on her.

"Get dressed and leave." He said climbing in his bed and covering himself with the duvet.

He turned around to the other side, he didn't want to face her anymore.
He knew instantly had wronged her but justified it by his suffering.

He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply. Holding himself from springing out of bed and bunching her in his arms, kissing her softly and apologising to her for his behaviour and for taking her forcefully.

As a small thud resonated through the room, Haider's eyes snapped open, and all air left his lungs as she left his room.

AN: Marital rape is still rape, and in no way justifiable.

This is what we call a toxic relationships in today's world and honestly had i been Meera i would have left the guy the minute he didn't trust my word but Meera is nothing like me or I'm not like her lol

Just wanted to clear Meera isn't pregnant she just fainted because of the shock after Haider's announcement.

I love how you guys are so hyped up 😭
I honestly don't care about votes now I understand that those who always vote will vote regardless but all this love I feel in the comments, while you discuss omg it makes me feel giddy 😭

I love you all honestly and I hope you read the next book I'm writing as well.

Lots of love
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 115K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
23.4K 1.1K 31
اہلِ عشق- Ahl-e-ishq (people of passionate love) Started- 30 July 2023 Join the story of Ahad Suleiman Khan ( احد سولیمان خان) Eshal Saleem Siddiq...
389K 14.6K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
1.2M 59.2K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...