She's My Girl: On Tour

By Hate_You__Love_You

(Book two of the "She's My Girl" series) Fifth Harmony and Four Minutes Left are going on tour together, and... More

Let's Get This Started
An Old Friend
Far From It
Just Fine
Look at Me
Stand In
Lesson Learned
On Air
Fever
Can You Hear Me?
I Told You
Chancla
My Ex
Date?
Beach Date
Last Night in Miami
Soft Side
Creepy
Who's Driving?
Silence
I Have To
Unexpected Encore
Make it Work
Road Trip
Food Poisoning
Q&A
Distraction
Stalling
Meet the Fam
Way too Far
Just as Low
Embarrassed
Puppy
Strength
The Last Show
Book 3 is Out!

Keep Her Quiet

916 37 2
By Hate_You__Love_You

POV: Lauren

"Mike, you need to find a way to keep Morgan quiet. If she fucks this up it won't end well for me. I have to be the one to ask and they can't find out through the fucking paps." I whisper yelled into my phone and kept looking over my shoulder.

"Okay, I'll get it done." Mike sighed into the phone.

"Just don't kill or hurt her. I want her to rot in prison." I was livid to say the least.

"I won't. I'll just have someone make a point." He assured me.

"You really are a dirty cop, aren't you." I chuckled to myself.

"I like to call myself a protective brother. No one hears about this. Understand?"

"I won't speak a word of it."

"She'll be cut off by tonight. I'll talk to you later."

With that the line dropped. What does that mean? Kidnapped or phone company? Like, there's a big difference in those possibilities.

About ten minutes later he called me back.

"Yes?" I kept making sure no one was around. Melodies of Four are doing sound check and my girls are getting ready. I'll be late, but as long as I'm ready before we go on stage it's fine.

"Hey, I called my sergeant to see if she broke parole any, and he told me to go check. I didn't have to move from my car. She left the thirty minute radius from the courthouse. Her parole officer is a fucking moron and didn't check." Mike was almost excited. "I get to be the one to bring her in, and I hope to God that she resists."

"Now I see why you were so excited." I laughed to myself. "Thank you Mike. I owe you one."

"Just make sure Camila stays safe and we'll call it even." He laughed too.

"Got it." I smiled.

"I'll talk to you later future sister-in-law."

"Talk to you later future brother-in-law." I hug up and smiled to myself. That situation has been dealt with.

I walked into the dressing room to see the girls almost ready.

"Laur! Where have you been? We've been texting and calling you!" Ally yelled as soon as she saw me.

"I was taking care of a situation." I gave them a look.

All of the blood drained from their faces.

"No no no, not like that. She was taken into custody for violation of parole." I was quick to tell them what actually happened.

"Oh thank god." Normani put her hand on her heart and let out a breath.

"So we don't have to worry about the bitch causing more shit than she already has."

"Now all we have to worry about is you not being ready for tonight." One of the cosmetologists, Janet, pulled me into a chair. "I have to be quick with this, so no complaining."

"But can I make you laugh?" I knew I looked rough. This woman has to be my saving grace.

"I need to focus." She gave me a look before starting to work.

I decided to stay quiet, but still bother her. I do it every time.

"Lauren, don't." Ally warned me when she saw the smirk on my face.

Me being me, I did it anyways and crossed my eyes.

"This is why you can't have nice things." Janet smacked me upside the head with the hairbrush and then went back to finishing up my makeup.

"Oi!" I held the back of my head.

"Act your age." She scolded me and continued to work.

I sighed and when she started to work on my hair I started to text in the group chat.

Me: 'I'm bored'

Smallz😇: 'You would be hanging out with us if u weren't late.'

Michelle 😤: 'Oop, momma Allz got yo ass.'

Me: 'I had to do something!'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Babe what were u doing?'

Tall Scary One😈: 'Oh no'

Camz💃🏻: 'Nice knowin ya Lo.'

Daiz the Maze👏🏼: 'Bye bish.'

Me: 'I was taking care of the M issue.'

Mani💁🏾‍♀️: 'Mangos?'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Don't FUCK with MY mangos.'

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'No one is fucking with your mangos Nat.'

Smallz😇: 'What M issue?'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Michelle?'

Michelle😤: 'The hell did I do?'

Me: 'No not you Michelle.'

Me: 'Mike told me not to say her name in any kind of electronic way. It starts with an M and she was a bitch in Nat's life for three years.'

Mi Alma❤️: 'Oooooh'

Camz💃🏻: 'Should I be concerned?'

Me: 'No, that someone violated parole and he is taking her in rn.'

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'Thank fuck.'

Mani💁🏾‍♀️: 'So she isn't getting out before court tho right?'

Me: 'Correct. Makes her look even worse too.'

Daiz the Maze👏🏼: 'Yass bitch.'

Michelle😤: 'Bout time. I was finna beat her ass on my own.'

Tall Scary One😈: 'I'd help.'

Smallz😇: 'Guys, no one is hitting anyone. Dinah, you already got arrested for threatening to cut their dick off.'

Tall Scary One😈: 'We really bout to bring that up?'

Michelle😤: 'You messed up by threatening and not promising.'

Tall Scare One😈: 'Dawg I was drunk.'

Michelle😤: 'Lets get litty titty and kill the bish on the itty bitty titty committee.'

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'Although we make bank, we cannot afford that much bail and that much bullshit.'

Smallz😇: '^^^'

Me: 'Where's my girl?'

Camz💃🏻: 'She's sitting in the corner playing her guitar as always.'

Me: 'Is she crying? Even mentioning her Ex's name gets to her.'

I started to panic. Damnit, I wish I was on time now.

Momma Liza🤦🏼‍♀️: 'I'll check on her. You just get ready.'

Daiz the Maze👏🏼: '^^^'

Camz💃🏻: '^^^^^^'

"Everything okay?" Janet finished up my hair with the hairspray. The excessive amount of hairspray.

"Yeah, Nat's just sad." I frowned.

"Well, go get changed and you can go be with her. I'll zip you up when you get out." She waved me off and I was quick to get changed into the uncomfortable clothing that rides up my cooch. Nat's first costume is worse though. It's a straight up leotard. Then she has the wardrobe change for the one song we all do together at the end of the night.

Once I was finished I was running down the hallway barefoot with my heels in one hand and my phone in the other.

"Where is she?" I looked to Ally as soon as I got backstage where we all migrate to just before the show.

Ally pointed to the corner where Camz, Liza, and Daisy who were all crowded around a crying Nat.

"Mi alma." I called out to her as my bottom lip stuck out. My poor baby.

Nat's head snapped up and she ran over to me after setting her guitar down.

"You okay baby?" I tapped her thighs and bent down slightly so she could jump up.

She didn't hesitate to jump up into my arms and koala hug me.

"I'm here love." I cooed to her and swayed us back and forth slightly.

"Please tell me she won't be a problem." Nat's voice was fragile as she hid her face in my neck.

"She won't be a problem love. Not a even a little one." I kissed her cheek the best I could.

"Promise?" She pulled her face away from my neck to look me in the eyes.

"I promise." I kissed her and she sighed in relief against my lips before kissing back.

"You two aren't supposed to kiss with lipstick on." Liza groaned.

"Nat's lipstick is blue and Lauren's is red. You two better hope they don't blend." Daisy was highly annoyed. "We go on in five minutes."

"Purple sounds like a good color though." I smiled, but when I looked at Nat's lips they were still perfectly blue without a smidge of red. That's some high quality makeup. My shit at home doesn't do that.

"Alright, now that Shorty is fine we gotta get her hooked up, so give her back." Michelle was fixing her earpiece.

"Fine, fine." I kissed her one more time before letting her hop down. "Good luck love. I know you'll do great."

"Thanks babe." She jumped up and kissed my cheek once before walking over to her girls and getting hooked up.

"Morgan won't ruin this." I muttered under my breath before turning and walking away with my girls. "Not my future."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 667 20
Isabella Macpherson was the sixth member of Fifth Harmony a famous girl band that was until he walked in on her two girlfriends cheating on her with...
55K 1.8K 35
DISCONTINUED Something happened but what you may ask your feelings were taken away emotionally and physically so you can't feel anything mentally Yo...
3.7K 60 1
Fifth Harmony are about to head out on their 7/27 tour across the world. Lauren Jauregui reveals some news about Lucy Vives that has Camila Cabello s...
621K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...