Bitches Die Too

By BeaJhene

*2024* Jario, The king of the drug game finally released from prison after years of being away from the game... More

Authors note
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
Authors note
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
Authors note
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~

~1~

2.6K 103 15
By BeaJhene

"That's something I could brag on forever. I could proudly say My girl & my daughter was beautiful. Biggest flex"

•••
August 18th
Jario's POV

I stood outside, letting the wind run over my body & the sun beam on my skin. 

"Jario" Dezire yelled running to me and hugging on me like this was the last time she'd see me.

I hugged her back & smelled her fragrance of some type of expensive ass perfume. Her hair was styled in a side part sew in & she wore a pair of black leggings with one of my hoodies.

"Wassup Zire" I said grabbing her by her face. I looked at her seeing nothing had changed. She was still my pretty, Thick bitch that everybody knew as one of the baddest.

Her brown skin fit the sun so well & her plump lips had lipgloss, Glistening on them.

I pulled her face to mines and kissed her, Not caring that some of the lip gloss wiped on me.

I only did two years but being away from my family made the shit seem like 10. I gripped her right ass cheek and kissed her one last time on the lips.

"I missed you Jah" She said looking up at me. I smiled and kissed her on her forehead. "I missed you too. Where my child at?" I asked looking in the Red Jeep I had gotten her right before I went to jail.

"Jalon's watching her at home" She replied.

I smiled hearing my brothers name & the thought of him watching over his niece while I was locked up.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. She laughed and let go of me, while walking to the car.

"Yeah I'll tell you more about them in the car"

...

"How is she doing in school?" I asked as she did about 80 on the high way. She smiled & looked at me for about one sec before focusing back on the road.

"The best. She's only in kindergarten so you didn't miss out on too much" She stated.

"What's with her and them dancing classes she was telling me bout?" I asked getting more interested in what my daughter been up to.

"Yeah she takes ballet lessons 4 days out of the week. That's all she talks about"

I smiled and nodded my head.

"That's good. Proud of my girl" I said while eyeing her.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked while smiling from ear to ear. Showing her pretty white & straight teeth.

"I missed you" I said while running my hand up her thigh. I gripped her leg just a lil bit, feeling my dick get hard.

I been beating my dick for years. Just the thought of fucking My Baby mama again made my dick hard.

"Stop Jah I'm driving" She said while laughing. I kissed her on her neck before sitting back in my seat and licking my lips.

The shit I was bouta do to her when I got home was unexplainable.

•••

Dezire stood at the front door standing bout 5'7. To me she was short but in a woman's eyes she was kinda tall.

She was so big on keeping herself up & I loved that shit. I had the top 2 baddest bitches in Chicago & everybody knew it.

Aside of that Zire & I made a pretty ass baby.

That's something I could brag on forever. I could proudly say My girl & my daughter was beautiful.

Biggest flex.

Bitches went to Zire to get their hair done & even tho she She didn't need the money, It Kept her busy.

She unlocked the door and walked through the living room.

"Uncle Jalon, Uncle Jalon. Open this for me"  Ailyn begged while holding a apple Snapple in her hand.

I grabbed it from her and opened it waiting for her to realize it was me. A look of confusion grew on her face when I took it from her & I could tell I made her mad.

She turned around & pushed her weight to the side, with her hand on her hip. She looked up at me with a frown.. Looking just like her mama.

"Hey I asked uncle Jalon to open it. Not yo-

She squinted her eyes for the shortest amount of time before busting out in joy.

"Daddyyyyy" She yelled jumping up and down & hugging my leg. I smiled from ear to ear & sat the juice down on the counter to pick her up.

"Ailyn" I said while laughing. I raised her up and kissed her on her check before she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, Hugging me almost even tighter than Dezire.

"Daddy I didn't think you were gonna ever come back" She said in the most sad & shocked tone.

I took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. "You know I'd never leave you like that" I said kissing her on her cheek.

"You got big" I said to her while realizing the difference in weight & height from the last time I held her.

The last time I seen her she was small & could barely even talk. Now she was 5, Running & bossing everybody around.

She probably don't even remember when I went to jail because she was so young but she never missed a visit.

"Look Daddy. Come look at all my toys" she squirmed from my arms and pulled me to her room.

I looked back at Jalon & Dezire and nodded my head. They just smiled, Understanding that I'd be back when I was done dealing with my child.

I walked into her room & seen she had her walls painted pink & her carpet was spotless & white.

"Your mama let you get this carpet?" I quietly asked. Judging from the spotless floor clearly she was mature enough for a white carpet.

"Sit here" She said pointing at her twin sized bed. She had pink comforters & pillows & the material of the bed was soft as hell.

"Look at my collection" She said while walking to the other half of her room & pointing at her wall.

Neatly there were medals hanging from the walls & a few pictures of her and her dancing partners.

"This is my teacher. Her name is Miss McGee" She said sitting a picture on her bed.

I looked at the picture for about 3 seconds before focusing back on Ailyn. My daughter was so adorable. She could talk so well & carried herself like a delicate princess.

She reminded me of her mama so much that the shìt was crazy. She had my complex of skin which shocked me since she was a baby.

Dezire was darker than me so I always expected to have a chocolate baby but I got a brown skinned baby.

Either way I know me & Zire create some cute ass kids.

Her two curly ponytails swayed every time her head turned & slowly but surely I got sleepy listening to her.

"Daddy you're falling asleep?" She said while walking towards me. I instantly hopped up and shook my head no.

She tilted her head to the side and put a hand on her hip.

"It's okay daddy go to sleep" She said pulling herself up onto the bed & fluffing out all of her pillows.

"What? Finish telling me about your collect-

"Shhh. Go to sleep" She said laying me back onto the pillows. She climbed into my arms with her cover and laid on my chest.

Her hair was in my face but I didn't give no fucks. She closed her eyes & quickly began to fall asleep.

My heart never felt so filled with love & joy.

As I closed my eyes I swore to myself & my daughter, I'd never leave her side again.

•••
Vote & Leave Comments❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 684 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
91.9K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
58.8K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
280 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...