[ LIFE IS ECSTASY ] + m.yg

By TheNiorun

โ Life is a daily oscillation between revolt and submission. โž In a society where Hybrids were still rejecte... More

[ TEASER ]
BLEU SIDE ( ๋ธ”๋ฃจ ์‚ฌ์ด๋“œ )
THROW AWAY ( ๋ฒ„๋ ค )
LIFE ( ์ธ์ƒ )
MONSTER ( ๊ท€๋ฌผ )
SO WHAT ? ( ๊ทธ๋Ÿผ ๋ญ ? )
SEESAW (์‹œ์†Œ )
VOICE ( ๋ชฉ์†Œ๋ฆฌ )
QUESTION ( ๋ฌธ์ œ )
MAGIC SHOP ( ๋งค์ง ์ˆ )
MA CITY ( ๋‚˜์˜ ๋„์‹œ )
DAYFLY ( ํ•˜๋ฃจ์‚ด์ด )
BOYS WITH FUN ( ํฅํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ )
HIS NAME... ( ๊ทธ์˜ ์ด๋ฆ„์€... )
WHO IS HE ? ( ๊ทธ๋Š” ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ์•ผ ? )
BUTTERFLY EFFECT (๋‚˜๋น„ ํšจ๊ณผ)
THE NOTES 1 ( ๋…ธํŠธ 1 )
THE FINAL NOTES ( ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ๋…ธํŠธ )
TELL ME ( ๋งํ•ด์ค˜ )
SWEETEST LIE ( ๋‹ฌ์ฝคํ•œ ๊ฑฐ์ง“ )
NAME ( ์ด๋ฆ„ )
BLUE DREAM ( ํŒŒ๋ž€ ๊ฟˆ )
RAIN ( ๋น„ )
HER ( ๊ทธ๋…€ )
MOIRAE ( ๋ชจ์ด๋ผ )
CLOTHO ( ํด๋กฏํ˜ธ )
AGAIN ( ๋‹ค์‹œ )
WALK ON MEMORIES ( ๊ธฐ์–ต์„ ๊ฑท๋Š” ๋ฐค )
LONG TIME NO SEE ( ์˜ค๋žœ๋งŒ์ด์•ผ )
BETWEEN TRUTH AND LIES ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๊ณผ ์ง„์‹ค ์‚ฌ์ด์—์„œ )
LIE ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋ง )
YOU CRY AT ME AND SAY (๋‹ˆ๊ฐ€ ๋‚ด๊ฒŒ ์šธ๋จน์ด๋ฉฐ ๋ง์„ ํ•ด...)
TINY LITTLE BOY ( ์•„์ฃผ ์ž‘์€ ์†Œ๋…„ )
THE DOORS OF HELL ( ์ง€์˜ฅ์˜ ๋ฌธ )
SELECTION ( ์„ ํƒ )
START ( ์‹œ์ž‘ )
OUR FIRST MEETING ( ์šฐ๋ฆฌ์˜ ์ฒซ ๋งŒ๋‚จ )
POISON ( ๋…์•ฝ )
LINGERING FEELINGS ( ์—ฌ์ „ํžˆ ์ฒจ๋ถ€๋จ )
HOMETOWN SMILE ( ๊ทธ์˜ ๋ฏธ์†Œ )
CALL HER ( ์ „ํ™”๋ฅผ ํ•ด )
DECISION ( ๊ฒฐ์ • )
MISSING ( ์‹ค์ข… )
TRAP ( ํ•จ์ • )
WELCOME BACK ( ์ง‘์— ๋Œ์•„์™”์–ด )
SELFLESS ( ์‚ฌ์‹ฌ์ด ์—†๋Š” )
TELLER OF LIES ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋ง์Ÿ์ด )
CHOICE ( ์„ ํƒ )
EPILOGUE : YOUNG FOREVER ( ์˜์›ํžˆ ์ Š๋‹ค )
LIFE IS ECSTASY : HIM ( ๊ตฌํ•ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š” )
LIE IN EUPHORIA (๊ธฐ๋ป์„œ ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋งํ•˜๋‹ค)

COMPLICATED ( ๋ณต์žกํ•˜๋‹ค )

2.6K 155 46
By TheNiorun

" Strange how complicated we can make things just to avoid showing what we feel! "

-Erich Maria Remarque

A few weeks had passed since Yoongi had given his statement to the FPH and gave them proof of the attempted kidnapping he experienced. They photographed his injuries as Lisa gave them his medical record while the team leader of the case, Mr. Shin, had demanded for Sora and her hybrid to be under witness protection.

However, the FPH had not enough evidence to get a search warrant that could authorize the detectives to conduct a search of Song Hyuji and his daughter's house for evidence of a crime.

So, Sora had prepared herself to take the Song to court and fight for Yoongi's rights and freedom so they wouldn't lay a hand on him.

Despite that, her demand was denied, and could not pursue the Song to court. It didn't take long for the young woman to understand the reason. It was well known that influential families as theirs could not be touched so easily. They owned the beauty market and much more.

So all Sora could hope for would be that the FPH would be able to find the missing hybrids, the kidnappers, and get a direct confession from Song Hyejin.

How difficult could that be? Very much.

" Sora. "

At the sound of his voice, the young woman turned around and was soon greeted by his heart-shaped smile.

" Hoseok. " She walked toward him as she saw him standing near the entrance of the Center.

" You finished late today. " Pointed out the man.

She nodded, " There has been a slight problem with some data, so I had to go over them. Anyway, I didn't have the time to text Yoongi. Did he get home safely? "

" Yes, don't worry. Taesong bought him home safely. "

It has been over two weeks since Hoseok's chief had demanded witness protection for Yoongi and his owner. Hoseok and one of his colleagues, Taesung, were charged for protecting them and keeping them under surveillance, in case the Song were to contact any of the two.

" However, you have never really explained to me what your job consists of exactly? "

Sora pondered on how to explain the man, her work as simply as possible, and spoke, " Well, each month, we find and rescue different hybrids. Those numbers of rescues turn into a percentage that I have to enter into a database for our Center. This way, we can prove our efficiency to the government and can improve our operations. Also, since I collect our hybrids data, I'm one of the searchers who takes care of the help calls from the hybrids. "

" Help calls? "

Sora pursued her explanation, " You must be aware that each hybrid who is adopted is given a rescue device by the Center. " Hoseok nodded, " Well, thanks to the data I have in my possession, I can activate the device's GPS and follow the location of the hybrid and ask for backup from the FPH if needed. That's why you always see me on my laptop. I often go through a list of hybrids and see if everything is okay while collecting information about our newcomers. "

" Sound tough. "

" Not as tough as your job. " Pointed out the young woman, " You are always the first on a crime scene, which can include a lot of danger. Even more, since it involves the presence of hybrids. "

Hoseok agreed, " You get used to it over time. "

He opened the door of the passenger seat and let Sora get in his car before he closed back the door. He quickly walked the other way and got to the driver seat before sharing a look with Sora and start the engine.

" So... " He started. " Are you free Friday night? "

With wide eyes, Sora turned to look at him before she uttered, " I- I don't think it's a good idea... With everything that's going on right now... "

" Yeah, I completely understand. " Hoseok glanced at her. " It's just, we haven't been able to have a proper talk since that day. "

Feeling her heartbeat quickening, Sora knew very well what day the man was referring to. Her fingers brushed against her lips as she seemed to reminisce about their shared kiss.

" I- "

" I know you are worried about leaving Yoongi alone, and I perfectly understand. After what he had been through, you want to stay by his side..." He stole a glance at her and saw what she was doing before he cleared his throat and set his eyes back at the road. " I just hoped that we could talk. I feel like the small amount of time we had wasn't enough to talk... "

There was a moment of silence. It felt very long and deadly, yet Hoseok didn't mind. He had promised himself that no matter how much time it would take him, he would do things properly and wait for her.

As they arrived at Sora's house and let her leave his car, the young woman stayed quiet beside him.

" We arrived, Sora, you ca- "

" I will think about it. " Quickly said Sora before she glanced at him and left the car.

Flustered, Hoseok suddenly shouted from his car, " O-Oh, yeah, take your time! "

As she quickly stepped inside the house and closed her door, a relieved sigh escaped from her lips. Her hand on her heart, she questioned her actions.

" What makes you so relieved to stand at the entrance like that? "

Startled, she lifted her head to meet with those familiar chocolate orbs.

" Yoongi... "

He tilted his head, " You finished late today. Is everything okay? "

As she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and replied, " Y-Yeah, just some issues at work, but it has been cleared. "

The wolf hybrid frowned at her answer but stayed quiet.

" I will go change and make us dinner. " Said Sora as she started climbing the stairs.

" No need. I already made dinner. Just come downstairs when you are ready. " Then turned to walk toward the kitchen.

" Oh, okay... "

Slowly, the young woman walked toward her room and closed her door. She took her clothes off and changed into a more comfortable outfit. She then sat on her bed and exhaled. After taking a good breath, Sora stood up from her bed and walked downstairs to find Yoongi, who had already dressed the table, obviously waiting for her.

" It looks good. Did you make us japchae with beef? "

He nodded, " Yeah, I've made it with the rest of yesterday's dish. We have to make groceries soon. " He pointed out.

" I see. we can go this weekend. " She took a bite and hummed in joy, " It's really good. "

Yoongi lips slightly lifted up until he uttered, " Are you okay? "

Surprised by the sudden question, Sora stopped eating, and she replied, " Uh, yeah, I'm okay. Are you? "

He took a bite of his food and nodded. " I'm fine. "

They both fell silent, having no idea how to keep this conversation going. Sora stole a few glances at the young male, but he kept eating as he had not noticed anything. When they both finished their meal, Sora washed their empty plates and walked back to her room.

She let her back collide against the mattress of her bed as a sigh escaped her lips. She turned her body to face the window before she heard her phone going off. Sora quickly sat on her bed and searched for her phone before she grabbed it and noticed that Lisa was calling her.

" Hello? " Replied Sora.

" Oh, Sora? Am I bothering you? "

The woman shook her head and replied, " Not at all. What's up? "

" Um, I just saw you earlier with Hoseok leaving the Center and just wondered how it has been going between the two of you? "

The fact that Lisa would call Sora to ask her about Hoseok showed how worried she was. Lisa has never been the caller type of person, but rather the texting type.

" It's...okay? " She shrugged. " Yet complicated. "

" What do you mean? "

The young woman licked her lips to gather her thoughts and explain the situation to her friend, but all she could utter was a sigh.

At the other end of the line, Lisa could feel that something was off with Sora, and she knew it wasn't just because of all the investigation against Yoongi's kidnappers and old owners. It also concerned the sudden apparition of their childhood friend, Hoseok. Out of the seven of them, Sora and Hoseok were the closest, so obviously, she was the most devasted when he disappeared.

" Something happened with Hoseok, hasn't it? "

Feeling trapped, the young woman finally admitted what happened between her and her childhood friend. Lisa, silently listened to her friend, narrating her story and her thoughts, including her confusion. They both started exchanging their opinion and feelings over the situation. After all, Sora wasn't the only one suffering from this. Hoseok was also a significant friend to the others.

" So, what will you do? Will you go? "

" I don't know... "

As Lisa stared outside the window of her living room, she declared, " ... Honestly, Sora, I think you have too much on your plate already. How about you go to that date, have a serious talk with him, and explain to him that you are emotionally unavailable. I know that you two always had this kind of undeniable attraction for each other, but I don't think this is the right moment for you. I'm actually quite mad at him for doing this to you right now! Why did he have to come back now of all time?!! Even when I spoke to him, I held myself to not slap him, honestly. He literally appeared like a flower out of nowhere! "

Sora chuckled at her friend's rants.

" But even if I say that, you still like him, Sora? "

The young woman pondered for a bit as she touched her lips before she replied, " I think...I might. "

" ... What about Yoongi then? Do you like him? "

Her eyes widened before she sat up properly on her bed, " What? Of course, I do. "

" The same way you like Hoseok? "

" What? It's different, I can't- "

" You like him less than him then? "

Sora scoffed, " What are you trying to say? "

" ... The moment you vowed to Yoongi to protect him and become his family, you swore to never let him down. Yet, these complicated feelings you have for Hoseok will soon keep you from honoring these promises, Sora. Keep that in mind. "

The young woman knew very well what her friend was trying to tell her, and she wasn't wrong. Quite on the contrary, she had already noticed some kind of slight gap increasing each day between herself and Yoongi. Just as they were getting closer, they were at the same time tearing their relationship and trust apart.

" You are right. It seems like I lost my mind for a moment. "

" Good. Call me if you need to talk. "

Sora hummed, " Yeah, thanks. " Then hung up.

Just as the woman hung up the phone, she heard some noise from outside her room and went to check. She opened her door and looked through the hallway, moving her head from left to right.

" Yoongi? " She called out his name out loud.

Hearing no reply from him, she thought it might just have been a noise from the house itself or her own imagination before she closed back the door of her room and laid on her bed.

" Get a hold of yourself, Sora... " She sighed.

At the other end of the hallway, the wolf hybrid was standing against the door of his room, reflecting on the conversation he had just witnessed between Sora and Lisa. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but as soon as he passed by Sora's room to fetch a cup of water and heard them talk about him, he couldn't help himself but listen.

" She is...wavering. "

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 1K 61
Completed | Editing ๐Ÿˆโœจ Min Yoongi, a rapper, producer and song writer of a worldwide loveable K-pop group named BTS...
286K 11.6K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
226K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...
397 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...