Finding Casanova: Book 1

By AriesAngeloAuthor

Troy Casanova was the heartthrob player in college, everyone wanted him but all he wanted was a good time, no... More

Casanova
Diner For Two
7 Minutes In Heaven
You Don't Even Know Me
You Can't Stay Mad At Me
Saving Troy
Third Wheel
Home Sweet Home
Painful Memories
Remembering
Thanksgiving
A New Beginning
The Flames That Burn
Cabin Fever
Tale Of Two Wolves
Magical Forest
Life Sucks
A Merry Christmas
I Love You On Christmas Day
Remembering and Skates
Kingston Design Corps
Lights Out
Poison Ivy
Forgive Me, Babe
Promise Me
Saving Casanova

Rowen Kingston and The Truth

812 71 24
By AriesAngeloAuthor

*TROY*

I'm standing outside Mr. Kingston's door and I'm dreading to walk through these doors. He called me as soon as I came in and he didn't sound in the greatest of moods. My heart is pounding as sweat is forming on my palms. I wonder what Ivy told him?

I gently knocked as I heard his deep voice. "Come in!"

I nervously turned the knob and entered the cold office. I gently closed the door as I saw his eyes dagger towards me. He sat on his leather black chair as his hands were locked. "Sit, Mr. Casanova," he pointed at the chair in front of him.

I walked towards the chair as his dark eyes were eating me alive. I sat on the chair as the office had an uncomfortable silence. "Let me make a few things clear, first, never ignore my instructions, if I tell you we need to talk then make it a priority," I tilted my head in confusion.

"I'm sorry sir...," he lifted his finger.

"I'm not done, boy!" His voice highly pitched.

"Second, if you're going to take my daughter for lunch, make sure she gets to the office safe and sound. I don't want her calling me that she's stranded at a bar. She also told me you were very rude to her," a rage was building inside me because that's not what happened.

"Third, don't lie to me. Do I make myself clear?!" His eyes pierced into me as I felt betrayed.

"Perfectly," my hands shook from the rage I had inside.

"Now do you have anything to say about all this?" He stood up as he went to a minibar he had on the corner of his office.

"With all due respect sir, I didn't do none of those things your daughter is saying," he lifted his finger again.

"Are you calling my daughter a liar?" He put some ice cube into his glass cup from a gold canister. He poured a gold liquid as he glared at me.

"No, I hmm.." I fucken didn't know what to say.

"Mr. Casanova, I like your work and I see you growing in my company but learn to take responsibility from your actions, you're young and quite handsome. I see why my daughter caught her eyes on you," I shook my head as I had to stop him.

"I'm gay sir, I have a boyfriend and I'm very much in love with him," I stood up as I felt frustrated.

"Ohh, I'm sorry Mr. Casanova I wouldn't have thought you were hmm...," he didn't finish his sentence as he gulped down his drink.

There was a gently knock as I felt relieved from the tension that was building.

"Come in," his voice much calmer than before.

A man with dark blonde hair peeked his head inside. He pushed open the door as he smiled at Mr. Kingston. "Dad!"

"Hey, my boy, long time no see, come give your old man a hug," he walked over to Mr. Kingston as he hugged him firmly.

"I should be getting back to my office," I interrupted as this man glanced at me who had the same blue eyes as Espian.

"Mr. Casanova this is my oldest son, Rowen," he confidently walked over to me as he held his arm out.

"Rowen Kingston, a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Casanova," I grasped his hand as he stood a bit taller than me. His jawline was nicely formed as his navy suit insinuated his muscular frame.

"Troy Casanova, pleasure, I should be getting back to work, anything else, Mr. Kingston?" I glanced over at Rowen as Mr. Kingston shook his head.

"That will be all, you can go back to your office," I nodded as I forgot I still had Rowen's hand under my grip. I quickly let go as he chuckled.

"Thanks, I was not feeling my fingers anymore," I chuckled as he reminded me a lot of Espian.

"Tell me about your trip, son," Mr. Kingston interrupted as I walked out of his office.

I made it back to my office as I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Espian.

"Hey babe, can you come to my first swimming game? I know it's last-minute, Coach Carter caught us off guard. It's around 7 pm so you should be able to make it. And I have something to tell you about Jayden. I love you."

I scrunched my brow as I'm trying to think about what he has to tell me about Jayden.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll be there. I love you," a smirk formed across my lips.

"And here I thought you would be upset," Ivy stood in front of my desk as an evil smirk was planted on her face.

"Don't you knock?" My tone was deep and confident. I'm not going to let some brat ruin my reputation just because she doesn't get what she wants.

"I don't have to, it's my father's company, so I do as I please and no one can stop me, ask around," she evilly smirked as she leaned on my desk. She bunches up her breast in front of me.

"You know I could report you to HR," I smirked as I opened my laptop.

"I would love to see you try," her venomous words were trying to inflict pain.

"Don't test me, Ivy. I'm trying to be cordial but you're making it really hard for me to do that," I stood up as I cracked my neck.

"I'm shaking," she faked like she was shivering. "I guess I have to teach you a lesson," she smirked as her eyes threw knives at me.

"I have lost my patience, get out before I call your dad, and tell him how you're throwing sexual innuendos at me," I glared at her.

"Is Ivy behaving?" I glanced at the door as Rowen stood there with his hand folded. He glared at Ivy as she rolled her eyes.

"I see you're back," she hissed as he smirked.

"Nice to see you to lovely sister," his words couldn't have been more sarcastic.

"Step-sister. I guess you're saved for now," she glanced at me as she swung her hips towards the door. Rowen slightly moved as she exited my office.

"Gotta love our chemistry," he joked as he gazed at me.

"I'm guessing you two aren't close?" I sat down and scooted my chair forward. "Would you like to take a seat?" I waved to the chair in front of my desk.

"Sure," he gently closed my door as he confidently walked towards me. He sat down and crossed his legs.

"Don't listen to Ivy. She's a brat and she only talks. She's daddy's little girl," his blue eyes never left mine.

He didn't look like her as I kept scanning him up and down. "Like she said, she's my step sister. My dad remarried that's why we don't look alike," he chuckled.

"Ohh sorry, I didn't mean to be observant," my cheeks got hot as I averted my eyes to my laptop.

"It's fine, we get it all the time. We don't get along but I still look after her, for my dad," I could feel his gaze burning the side of my face.

"Well, I'll let you get back to work. I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing more of you, my dad put me in charge of a new project and you'll be my new designer. I'll give you more details when I have more information," he got up as he fixed his suit. He winked at me as he walked towards the door. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Casanova," he exited it as I let out a sigh of relief. I hope all this tension dies down.

I quickly drove to Espian's first swimming game. I parked my car as I ran to the indoor swimming pool. I took off my tie and unbuttoned the top part of my shirt. I entered the building as it was packed with people, who knew people would come to this. I scanned both sides of the bleachers.

"Bro!" I turned around as I saw Jake coming towards me with a huge smile.

"Sup man," he got closer as he pulled me into a hug.

"Look at you looking all fancy. You look, good man," I haven't seen Jake since our trip to his Cabin. It's his last year as well so he's been busy finishing his courses.

"Thanks, man, life is good at the moment," I smiled as I scanned the pool area. I didn't see Espian.

"You looking for your man? I saw him coming out of the locker room, he looks good in those speedos," he joked as I punched him on the arm.

"Hey, watch it bro," I joked as he laughed.

"Naw man, I know he's yours. Look there he goes," he pointed at the other side of the bleachers.

"Hey, Espian!" Jake yelled as Espian glanced over at us. His smile melted me as he waved at us. He threw me a kiss with his hand. "You lucky bastard," Jake hit my arm. Yes I was lucky to have him.

I suddenly saw someone underneath the bleachers pointing a camera at Espian. "What the fuck!?"

"What man? What's going on?" Jake questioned.

I quickly ran around the pool as Espian's eyes followed with concern. I don't think this person has noticed I caught them. I slowly went underneath as I noticed it was a guy with a hoodie. He kept snapping pictures of Espian. I noticed Espian was looking for me.

"Hey!" I grabbed his shoulder and flipped him around. "What the fuck?! Jayden?"

His eyes widen as he pushed me. I fell to the ground as he bolted out of the bleachers. I saw a blue bracelet on the floor. I crawled over as I carefully picked it up, this is Espian's bracelet, his original one.

I heard a whistle blow as water splashed from the pool. Shit, let me get out of here and watch the game. My heart is pacing as my mind began to connect the puzzle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
20.2K 814 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
18.5K 952 31
A boy named Berry Gilbert who has been hurt not once but twice, in high school, badly. Just as he starts pulling himself together after senior year h...
185K 5.7K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...