Stranded from the past. Is th...

By Lavinepetals

I was afraid to wish for more wishes, heaven granted us more time when I was slipping away from you back. We... More

The past and the present
Seal my heart please and protect him
The snowflakes that binds us
The wind tells me you are near
Stay this way
When souls unite
From the depth of my heart
The morning after and the flowers that bloomed through the harsh winter
The knotted fate at the start
The star laden path called home
When it became unbearable, consent and acknowledgement is all i need
The first separation - the spark that sets the path
The morning coffee filled with love
Let us be bonded from now on
True love that can't be concealed
Through the centuries, I still love you
258 - Hear My Heart
Our dream place that opens up to the sky above
As one we live - with you by my side always
Beyond the deal - The future from a dream
Author's Closing Note - Dream with Passion, Live with Purpose, Act with Wisdom
Vol 2 - Chapter 1 How much deeper can it hurt?
Vol 2: Chap 2 In our dreams, when misses gets unbearable
Vol 2 - Chap 3 I want to see you tonight
Vol 2: Chap 4 Only if you let me ...
Vol 2: chapter 5 Quiet Sheltering
Vol 2: Chap 6 Controversy vs. Opportunity
Vol 2 Chap 7: Spring with you and summer memories around the corner
Vol 2: Chap 8: I love you
Vol 2: Chap 9: You are the reason
Vol 2: Chap 10 Words of wisdom

Will you stand with me in front again

26 3 0
By Lavinepetals

As the night takes on and Xiao Zhan was brought down to his true feelings again - he was ripped of any defences in front of the boy who knew him so well and the one he had his heart pegged by. Yibo knew this is when he had to catch the fragile part of Xiao Zhan embracing him, cuddling the fragile soul, sheltering him of the hurt that he had been succumb to. Slowly bringing him out of the shell and wall again. Last couple of months and years had tested Xiao Zhan to the fullest and in silence they both understood the difficulties. Perhaps it was like how it is written he will carry the burden of the world for them.

"Ge..." Yibo called just looking into Xiao Zhan's eyes. "I was asked if we are keen to work together again. I wanted to run that by you first before I respond to it"

Xiao Zhan stare blankly into the ceiling as he heard that. There was a deep silence. He closes his eyes as a flash of a conversation came through.

"Zhan, there's something I need to advice you on. I'm not sure what's happening between the two of you and it does impact the way how the team and crew is handling it. Everyone is asking if you guys are on or off what's the deal. Whatever is it can you guys pretend to be in good terms even if you are not? I heard he is also taking the same steps for the sake of some people"

'Pretend....the word pretend it was never in my vocabulary when it came to us, every single moment when we chose to walk this path was as real as it gets for me.... So what are they saying about pretend? Is my love and feelings that cheap?' He asked himself. Had fame and wealth got into them that pretend is perhaps for the longevity and the business to sustain, had their promises and dreams been traded with something he could not even understood.

Perhaps it was never Xiao Zhan's nature to confront, yet he knew this relationship means a lot for Yibo.
As he replay back all the moments he had to go through listening to the differing opinions of how others thought they ought to conduct themselves, a sudden tear escaped his closed eyes as he lie silent to Yibo's questions bringing him back to the present.

The serenity and calmness from the past broke him - how the worldly view is and how human greed and perception had been so twisted. He look at it from a third lense, his situation - what could have made the world so morally unjust, how had it corrupt the culture within the entertainment industry  - has the consciousness of humankind hold no remorse?

"Hey, what's wrong?" Concerned at the change in expression and emotion, Yibo moved in closer hovering over his face looking deep into him "Did I say something wrong?...Hey.." Yibo now just stunned at the teary eyes in front of him.

"No." Zhan let out a short answer as he moved in to seek further comfort from Yibo's embrace. The silent communication continued in between - that was their advantage and gift.

"Am i pressuring you? We don't need to see the place if you don't want to." Yibo tried to guess the trigger for this "I know I've been very clear and direct on my stand even from that day at our old place, but as I have put it back then, my heart was meant only for you from the start" Yibo reiterated his confession since the memorable 520 day back then.

"What's the matter ?" He pushed Zhan lightly to look at him straight deep into the eyes that had so much stories and hurt. Seeing those eyes made him helpless as though the words pierced in as he heard it "not sure how much longer ...just want to be with you at times when it gets really hard" was the only words that came out from Zhan.

A confession that hardly came by from Zhan usually, while Yibo felt relieved to hear that, he knew it grew desperate for Zhan to say that out loud. How much more can this person continue to shoulder given all that had happen to him.

Both of them had been busy with their career, Xiao Zhan, still recovering from all the nuances and the fated meet under the winter ❄️ made him realised this walk is one he had to brace it out himself.

"Take the choice with consideration, once you step on it don't look back, walk with conviction come what may" Zhan woke up again vividly remembering seeing a familiar old wise man from his dream.

The week went by and they both had decisions to be made. Will filming together again makes things worst or better. There were differing supporters , different expectations yet as professionals they had to do what's needed and yet maintain their private life.

The week came to an end with Zhan having to do his read over the radio station again. He had signed up to do daily reads for the next few days. His usual passion and love for such reading came through as the radio station wanted to feature a string of love confession and appreciation towards the next one week. Zhan was the perfect pick given his love for literature and art, role playing and appreciation for poems and poets.

"Zhan you ready?" The broad caster asked
"Yup, all good just cue me to" Zhan said in return

"Two reads ya, I'll put the queue, in 10 seconds counting down from now"

The first read went off as they played the soft instrumental melody behind, Xiao Zhan closes his eyes and got into the mood as he gently recited

"A Dedication of appreciation to our parents whom we love"

The Tiny Hands You Once Held- A Grateful Child

The morning sun lights my day
As I hum and tap through the stairway hall
Thank you mum and dad I said to all
Though at times it's hard to gauge
The actions behind your every love
Unspoken yet laden with so much love

As I grow I learn to deeply understand
That unconditional love and your usual stand
Moulded my core to a love so true
The mere foundation you've taught me to

The values and belief showered from my crib
A lovely family that runs so deep
I'll forever cherish them each moment indeed
Like a sheltered treasure i keep them deep

I am by me today I thank you true
The learned path I gather I use it full
Righteousness and truest form I stay in tune
Humbled and compassion my ways of truth

Effort and principles I held them tight
Wealth and content I discern them well
Like how you've taught to live a grateful heart
My every success I dedicate them yours
The applause and praises is never mine alone
I send them through as you see me grown

As I walk on my own with a love so true
I'll be alright I will know what to do
I am forever grateful mum and dad
For the silent support, that you had my back
I'm still your precious from the start of time
Though I've learnt to fly rest assured I'd be fine

As the reading finishes, Xiao Zhan went on to the next reading

"A dedication the one we love, our lifetime partner"

真的爱你 (Truly love you)

Even though seasons changed
This heart remains unchanged
Even though distance came
These feeling stayed the same

Lovely sprouting flowers in the lively spring
Sweet lingering scent of the summer breeze
The gentle romance of the autumn falls
And warmly knitted love under the winter stars

These painted feelings from the heart
The unspoken words from the start
Revealing them now sealed like an art
A commitment we'll walk & forever guard

And like how it normally is, the number of listeners sky rocketed, the crew and radio station praised him for his ability to carry the reading through with the right emotions. The misses his fans had that could only catch glimpses of his appearance went berserk at just this short hearing. 

"A time for appreciation and confession - tell your loved ones what they mean from the depth of your heart"

He ended the read with those words leaving the avid listeners gasping for more replaying the reads. And so his belief of spreading what is right and the positive actions for the community is seen through some of his works. Though kept low profile at any sound of his appearance, the social media hits beyond what the record holds.

"You were perfect today" Yibo said over the video call that night.

"Thank you.....you heard it?"

"Of course never miss any of your reads, never miss what you will say especially if it's for me" Yibo said confidently with his smile grinning through the mobile screen.

"Bo Di, I've thought about it, the proposal, why not? Love working with you again I'm just worried if it will be a total blast and disruption if it gets out of control"

Yibo playing cool but leaping excitedly within "we'll be fine, let the script writer and directors manage it"

That night back in the magical forest in their dreams - the painted space lighted up brightly once again. The sky above filled with the brightest stars and colours made from pure feelings casted onto the blanketed sky. The flowers glowed with little lovely butterflies  🦋. The beauty of the night and day merged as one as the story continues to unfold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...