𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

26.

32.1K 587 60
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

I woke up to kisses on my shoulder from behind, making me smile contently.

"Good morning, principessa."- spoke very deep, husky, velvety and fruity voice and one more kiss was placed on my shoulder.

"Good morning, Leo."- I replied happily and turned around to hug him lovingly. 

"Are you alright, baby? Pain? Soreness?"- asked in worry Leonardo, referring to last nigh at the memory of which I blushed. 

"I am very well."- I replied and hid my face in his neck. 

After neither of our two passionate nights I felt discomfort or pain. Two times were drastically different, but I loved them all. Leo was affectionate and thoughtful as always; he made me feel wanted and loved. He put my comfort above any desire, which means so much to me.

"You are exceptionally cute, Cami."- beautifully chuckled Leonardo and kissed the top of my head. 

We ate breakfast in bed while cuddling and chatted about our plan for today. We want to visit museums today since we have seen almost everything, except them. Shortly we went to get ready. 

"Do you want to match today, bambina?"- asked Leo while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I am finishing up my skin care. 

"Sì, per favore."- I grinned and looked at him over my shoulder. 

He kissed my cheek and I kissed his forehead. We agreed on black and white. Leonardo finished earlier and went to order car for us. I quickly did my makeup and hair before putting on clothes. I sprayed perfume on my neck, took my phone and purse before leaving. 

"You look sticking."- I addressed Leonardo while wrapping my arms around his waist as hazel eyes scanned my appearance over and over again, lasting on my legs longer. 

"You look very gorgeous and hot, baby."- he stated with irresistible smirk, locking his hypnotising eyes on mine. 

He kissed my cheeks that covered with blush and took my hands in his big ones; I happily intertwined our fingers before we walked outside.

We got in Range Rover and drove to the first museum of the day. We walked around and talked about pieces of art. Both of us are interested in art and have impressive knowledge about it, so we had the loveliest discussions and learnt a few things along the way. All in all, 15 museums made it in our list. 

Him.

I couldn't help my amused smile as I watched Camila; she is so excited and hyped up, she has very cute expression on her stunning face. I wrapped her in my arms and it didn't take long for her to lean on me, sneaking her dainty arms around my waist. 

"Do you want to get something to eat, bambina?"- I asked and kissed the top of her head. 

In reply I got sweet humming and she nuzzled into me, creating cheerful grin on my face. 

"I take it as yes."- I stated amusedly and held her closer. 

We walked to the car and Cami leaned on me while my hand held hers securely. 

"Can we get Italian, per favore?"- she said softly while intertwining our fingers.

"Absolutely, principessa."- I agreed and drove us to the suitable restaurant. 

We ordered pasta Carbonara; chatter and laughter flooded. I am unspeakably happy and all because of Camila. 

Her.

After lovely dinner we went for a walk around the nearby park. 

"Tomorrow we are leaving for Bora Bora?"- I asked to make sure. 

"Sì, baby. At 2PM."- answered Leonardo and kissed my temple. 

I walked to stand in front of him and hugged him affectionally with my arms around his neck as his muscular ones wrapped around my back, holding me tightly. I rested my cheek on his vast chest and took a deep breath of his appealing, titillating cologne. 

"Grazie mille."- I said profoundly.

"What for, bambina?"- wondered in confusion Leonardo.

"Everything. Trips, talks, laughter, smiles, dates, kisses, freedom, happiness, your love."- I spoke, meaning every word. 

"Cami, there is nothing to thank for. All I need is your smile and joy. There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you. Your love, smile and contentedness are my greatest awards."- stated Leo sincerely while his hand took my chin in gentle hold. 

"I love you bottomlessly, principessa."- he spoke with heartwarming smile.

"I love you boundlessly."- I said wholeheartedly as he leaned in slowly with me meeting him half-way.

My hands pulled him closer by his waist while his arm held me securer, pressing me against his sinewy body. The kiss is  emotional, adoring and devoted. It speaks better than words ever could. 

Leonardo's phone buzzed and he sighed while resting his forehead on mine.

"Go ahead, it's fine."- I assured him softly and pecked his plump lips delicately. 

He nodded and kissed my cheek. One of his arms remained around my waist while the other pulled out his phone. 

"Fai in fretta."- said sternly Leonardo as I leaned on him, enjoying his warmth and safe, peaceful feeling that he grants me. (Make it quick.)

The more he listened to whoever it is on the phone, the more his robust body tensed up, making my worry rise automatically. 

"Fanculo. Inviami il file e me ne occuperò io."- he stated in irritation and anger while laying his face in my neck. (Fuck. Send me the file and I will deal with it.)

As soon as he hung up, he hugged me tightly and took a deep breath. I began rubbing his strapping back, making him relax under my touch in matter of a second. 

"I am sorry, angel, but I have to solve that problem. I will be quick."- said Leonardo softly and kissed my neck sweetly.

"It alright, Leo. I understand, take as much time as you need."- I reassured him, meaning every word, and kissed his soft, midnight black hair. 

"Grazie mille, bambina."- he spoke lovingly and held me closer. 

We went to the car and drove to the hotel. Leonardo took his laptop and went to the lounge to do his work. It is very obvious how taut and stressed he is; I really don't like seeing him like that. But I do know how to help him unwind. 

Him.

There was a problem with new hotel that I am building and quite frankly, the issue was not that hard to solve, but yet incompetent fools couldn't. As soon as I was done, I closed the laptop and went to the bedroom. 

"Merda."- I said without filter when my eyes landed on Camila. 

Black, lacy, provocative lingerie with matching garter that leave the most sinful thoughts in my mind. Light blonde hair is wavy and loose, just like I love it. No makeup, only natural, bewitching beauty. 

Before I could speak, she kissed me passionately and sensually while her dainty, excellently manicured hands moved to my t-shirt, sliding it off me. The second her soft hands touched my bare skin and juicy lips collided with mine, all tensing disappeared. I placed my hands on her beautiful hips and pressed them against mine while kissing her harder.

"Fanculo."- I muttered when she kissed my jawline as her dainty hands took off my belt and unzipped my jeans, taking them off along with my boxers.

"Cazzo."- I sighed from pure ecstasy as Camila kissed my neck, collarbones, chest, moving down to my abs and V-line. 

"Bambina."- I said with difficulty when she got dangerously closely to my groin. 

"Merda, Camila."- I groaned when she stroke me in steady rhythm and kissed my V-line. 

I took her velvety hair in secure, gentle hold and closed my eyes briefly at unutterably pleasant feeling. As I opened them, I focused on Cami. 

Fuck, the sight is enough to get me off. Camila is on her knees in front of me in suggestive lingerie; spellbinding, vivid green eyes are locked on mine while petite hands are moving up and down along my entire length. 

Full, rosy, luscious lips kissed my hard-on from the bottom to the top, lingering on the tip longer, getting me to swear from enjoyment. Cami repeated her route a few times as my abs tensed up from immense and brand-new pleasure. 

"Fuck, baby."- I grunted the second her luscious lips wrapped around the tip, sucking on it. 

She slowly took in more and more, fitting in almost all of me, and her small hands pumped the rest. Her velvety mouth feels indescribably good. Camila bobbed her head up and down as she sucked me, massaging the rest. 

"Fanculo."- I groaned coarsely and threw my head back. 

Camila went on with her delightful movements, pleasing me in unspeakably satisfying ways. I felt close and she felt that too as she went faster. 

"Fuck, Cami."- I moaned and shut my eyes, realising in her sweet mouth. 

She swallowed everything, pleasantly surprising me, and licked me clear, arousing me to unbelievable extend. I lifted her up immediately and kissed her lecherously while pressing her against myself. Dainty arms wrapped around my neck while I hoisted her up and wrapped her slim legs around my waist. 

"You are fucking perfect."- I said breathlessly before kissing her again, just as hungrily. 

I carried her to bed, taking off her bra and thong along the way, leavening garter on, and laid her on it with me on top of her. I kissed her body countless times, from top to bottom, adoring every inch of her. 

"Leo."- moaned succulently Camila when I rubbed her sleek core. 

"I am going to fuck you so hard that the only thing you will remember is my name."- I spoke against her beautiful, swollen from my assault lips and she nodded so obediently while biting her plump bottom lip, looking so damn innocent, yet so fucking alluring.

Her.

Moan escaped from me when Leonardo pushed one finger, moving them in steadily quickening pace, making me arch my back in pleasure. 

"Cazzo."- I sighed as my hips rolled, desperately hoping for more. 

I got my wish as he pushed in one more finger and kissed me ardently. I placed my hands on his razor-sharp jawline, pulling him closer. 

"Leo."- I moaned as he touched the right place so good, sending shivers down my spine. 

He kept going, brushing against all the right places, making me climax in no time with sheer moan of his name following. Leonardo kissed my jawline, neck, down to my chest, waist and stomach, stopping at my core. I hummed and shifted when he kissed it, being still sensitive from the previous bliss. 

"Stay still, principessa."- he told me softly, but authoritatively with one of his hand on my hips as the other rubbed me gently.

I arched my back and bit my lip when his skilled tongue and gifted hand began pleasing me in unexplainable ways. I lost count of how many times Leonardo made me loose my sanity, getting me to see stars. 

"You taste so damn sweet, Cami."- he spoke while kissing my body all the way up. 

"Kiss me until I can't breathe."- I spoke against his lips and he quickly obeyed, pressing our lips together in sensual, voluptuous kiss. 

I tugged on his lustrous, pitch black hair while kissing him back just as greedily. Large, masculine hands traced my figure at the sides, leaving trail of sparks as I melted from such tender, loving touch. 

"Leo."- I moaned loudly when he slammed in me roughly in one thrust. 

"Fucking hell, you are so tight."- grunted in my neck Leonardo as he pulled out and entered just as harshly. 

I threw my head back and moaned as he kept thrusting like a starved man. He kissed my neck, sucked and gently bit the skin, leaving love bites all over it. I gripped his broad back, scratching it from ecstasy and pleasure. 

"Leo."- moan escaped from me when he circled his hips and spread my legs apart more, entering much deeper. 

"Tell me that you are mine, baby."- said huskily Leonardo and kissed me passionately.

"I am yours."- I gladly said without hesitation and kissed him again. 

"Fuck, sì, Cami."- he swore when I rolled my hips in shape of infinity sign. 

I eagerly repeated my movement, earning velvety, very sensual, masculine moan. 

"I am close."- I said with difficulty, moaning in enjoyment.

"Let go, bambina."- stated Leonardo and nibbled my bottom lip as he pushed in my salaciously, causing my yet another climax. 

Him.

I kissed Camila lustfully and flipped her on all fours before slamming from behind without a warning.

"Merda."- she moaned and rolled her hips, making me moan. 

I gripped her toned, perfectly round ass and pressed her onto myself harder. The garter is such turn on and it looks deliciously good on her slender, tiny waist. Cami gripped the sheets and leaned on her forearms while delectable moan escaped from her. 

My hand trailed along her beautiful back up and down, earning sweet sigh in reply. I kept moving hungrily and shut my eyes tightly, feeling her unbelievable tightness with each thrust. Camila began easing into me, matching her pace with mine, heightening our bliss. 

"Shit, baby, just like that."- I groaned lowly when she circled her hips just like I like.

I stood still, letting her move. My eyes fixed on her gorgeous ass and all senses clouded, bringing my full focus on the sensational feeling. The way she moved her body is scandalously satisfying. 

"Fuck."- sighed deliciously Camila when she eased onto my entire length.

I kissed her back all the way up and began moving just like before. I felt her getting closer, just like myself. But fuck, I am not done with her. I flipped her on her side, laying behind her and entered just as passionately. 

"Leo."- moaned Cami and gripped the pillow under her pretty head. 

I kissed her neck and shoulder while my hand massaged her perky chest. She threw her head back, laying it on my shoulder and I eagerly showered granted access with my attention and love. My free hand rubbed her core, making her moan sensually.

"Let go, Cami."- I groaned and she gladly complied as we came undone together. 

"Fuck."- I sighed and laid my face in her neck, taking deep breath of her divine fragrance. 

She took a few deep breaths to adjust her breathing before I turned her around and kissed her delicately and lovingly. 

"That was mind-blowing."- I said against her rosy lips and she nodded with sweet smile and such innocent blush. 

Camila kissed me tenderly, wrapping her lean arms around my neck. I pulled her closer and kissed her in the same fond manner. 

In no time both of us fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 8.1K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
575K 11.3K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...
11.3K 470 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
962K 39.3K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...