Ninjago oneshots

By Cynicaaal

A collection of Ninjago stories, if I can be bothered to write more than one, involving the beloved ninja in... More

Hot Tub //Cole x reader//

[NSFW] Nindroids can drink? //all x reader//

1.7K 16 19
By Cynicaaal

Oh boy let's go! My first story I've written in over a year, as far as I'm aware. I did enjoy writing this, although writing on a phone is living hell.
♡♡♡

You look down and sigh as your phone buzzes with a text.

Kai -"Seriously dude, you neeeeeeeed to be here! We're getting Zane drunk! Z. A. N. E."

You suppress a small giggle at the thought of the serious, calculated nindroid drunk.

"Fine. I'll be there in 20."

You could already tell this was going to be an... interesting night, at least. What exactly was Kai trying to convince you to go to? A house party... that they were holding in a monastery... With sensei Wu out of town for the foreseeable future, the ninja were holding parties basically every other night. You chuck a coat over what you're currently wearing, deciding it's good enough. You're not there to hook up or anything, so theres not much point changing into something skimpy.

Catching a bus to the monastery is probably the best idea, you can just stay the night there. No need to worry about future drunk self trying to drive home. The trip to the bus stop is short, and with how busy Ninjago city is, buses are constantly coming in and out of the stop. You spot the bus you need to catch, and you're at the monastery in no time.

"Y/N!" you hear someone shout as you're just reaching the top of the stairs. "You're here! Finally! We've managed to get Zane wasted, this shit is hilarious man! You've got to get up here."

Glancing up, you spot Kai waving you over. Heading towards him, you grin. "Lead the way, hotshot. I wanna see how you managed to get metalman drunk."

He leads you inside, past all the half drunk teenagers that seem to be everywhere. Kai heads up the stairs, with you in tow, and heads into one of the bedrooms. Upon entering the bedroom you're greeted with a sight you never would have expected to see. The ninja are gathered round a shaky looking Zane, who seems to be rambling about nothing in particular.

He looks up with a blank stare as you two enter. It seems to take a second for him to register who you are, but eventually he does. "Heeeyyyy y/nnn," Zane slurs, struggling to stand up and walk towards you two. "Whaaat brings yooooou hereeee on this fiiiiiiine afternoooooon?" He stumbles towards you, before Jay gets up and gently leads him over to the bed and sits him down.

"Hi Zane," you greet gently, before turning to the other ninja and greeting them too. You get a chorus of hellos back. "What are you guys up to, now that Zane is clearly trashed?"

Cole grins at your question. "We're playing truth or dare." When he sees you raise an eyebrow in question, he explains. "We're trying to get information out of Zane that he'd never admit sober, but he thinks we're playing truth or dare and refuses to say anything unless we all participate."

You nod in understanding, and decide to join the circle, which Zane and Jay rejoined while you were talking. You sit between Lloyd and Nya, while Kai settles down on the other side of his sister. "Okay," you clear your throat, "who's turn is it?"

Everyone turns expectantly to Cole. "Nya, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth." She responds, holding Coles eye contact, refusing to be intimidated.

"Okay. Is it true that you peg Jay?" Cole asks, without hesitation.

Your eyes widen at the query, before you burst out laughing. You hear gagging noises coming from your left, and see Kai pulling faces like he wants to throw up. Next to him, Jay is the colour of Kai's gi. "Absolutely!" Nya answers confidently, unable to stop herself from laughing. This answer causes the rest of the ninja to start laughing. Once the laughing dies down, Nya turns to Zane.

"Zane, truth or dare?" He just stares at her, not answering. You guess he probably hasn't registered the question. "Okay, I'll just ask you another question." She turns to you, trying to quickly catch you up on what has happened so far. "We've established he has a dick, and Kai even got him to whip it out before. That's something I never want to see again in my life." You nod, guessing where this might be headed.

"Zane, what are your kinks? What kind of porn do you watch?" You blink. That's not quite what you thought she was going to ask, but close enough.

He seems to realise he's being talked to this time. "I enjoy watching robot/human relations. It excites me to think about how, if a little robot has the ability to please a person, then it's more than possible for a nindroid like myself to." He blinks at Nya again, before innocently asking, "Why? Would you like to experiment?" You catch Jay giving Zane an angry glance.

Nya shakes her head and laughs. "No thanks Zane, I'm good." He nods in response and turns to face Lloyd, probably to ask him.

Before he can, Kai interrupts Zane. "Okay, I know we're playing truth or dare because that's the only way to get him to talk, but I wanna know everyone's answer to that question. Well..." he pauses and looks at his sister. "Everyone's but yours. I've heard more about your sex life tonight than I ever wanted to." Nya just sighs and rolls her eyes.

"Anyone want to go first? No takers? That's chill, I will, 'cus I have nothing to be afraid of." He gets up and clambers onto the bed, like he's about to give a speech. "I am not ashamed of my kinks, and neither should you be. Unless they're really weird of course," he tacks on at the end. "Personally, I quite like a submissive girl who'll call me daddy, or preferably, master. A good little pet who'll do exactly as I say."

You glance at Nya for her reaction, to see that she's blocked her ears. Understandably, she doesn't want any part in this particular discussion. "What about guys?" You hear Lloyd ask. Of course! You completely forgot that Kai's had boyfriends before. Turning back to Kai, you notice he's a little nervous. Maybe he's not quite as shame-free as he claimed to be.

"Oh, yes, right. I like the same thing from guys. A submissive little pet who will do whatever his master tells him to." You hear him mumble something else but can't make it out.

"What was that?" You ask.

He sighs, going red as he mutters his response, just loud enough for everyone to hear. "As well as dominant guys who are bigger and stronger than me, that can make me submit to them and obey their every command."

You can't hold in a snicker at the thought of Kai being brought to his knees begging, by someone like Cole. It seems that everyone else has the same thought, as all eyes are on Cole, who looks rather uncomfortable. Kai clears his throat, and continues talking. "Anyway, I nominate Lloyd to go next."

Lloyd's eyes widen at his nomination, and he gets up onto the bed, following what Kai did. "I, uh, just like normal things. Y'know, regular boy/girl stuff." He starts to get off the bed before stopping when he runs into Kai's hand, who has stood up, and is preventing the blond from getting down.

"Yeah, buddy I find that kinda hard to believe that's all you're into. Fess up."

Lloyd sighs and stand back up on the bed, going red. "Fine, I'm into foodplay." At everyone's confused looks, he explains. "Like, eating icecream off someone's tits, or getting someone to suck honey off my dick. That kinda shit." He forces himself past Kai, and sits back down in the circle. You hear him mumble something about it being Jay's turn.

Jay goes bright red, stuttering, trying to weasel his way out of this one. "We've already discussed what I'm into, yeah? You heard it from Nya."

"Aw come on baby, don't be so shy!" Nya says, as Kai picks up Jay and has to drag him over to the bed. Jay sighs in defeat before standing up and sharing as you all listen intently.

"Okay, I'm sure you guys have figured it out by now, but I like being dominated. By Nya, in particular of course." He sighs dreamily as he looks at her, saying this. You hear Kai fake gag near you. "I also, uh, like bdsm kinda stuff. Y'know, like uh, dominatrix things?" He says the last part as if it were a question.

"Okay, enough about me, Nya's turn!" He says, as if it were all one word while hoping down and going to sit in the circle again.

Nya stands up confidently, unashamed of what she's about to say. "You guys already know what I do with Jay, but I'm also into girls, and wanna try having sex with another girl." She turns to you and wiggles her eyebrows, "let me know if you interested y/n, Jay's okay with it as long as he gets to watch~" You feel your cheeks heat up a touch and hear Jay hiss Nya's name.

She jumps down, patting Cole on his back on the way past. "You're up bud!"

Cole clears his throat and gets onto the bed, ducking his head a little, just to make sure he doesn't hit it on the ceiling. "I'm, uh, into uh, ghost type shit. When I was a ghost, all I could think about was how goddamn hot it'd be to fuck a living person like that. I would rather watch a ghost fuck someone else than be fucked by a ghost though, as the ghost would have to be in charge and I'm not up for that." He rubs the back of his neck, and continues. "I also uh, like, um, size difference? I think that's what it's called?" He asks. "Well anyway, I wanna be able to see the outline of my cock on someone's stomach as I fuck them."

He hops down, before all eyes are on you. "I guess that just leaves you, y/n." Cole says with a grin. You feel yourself flush as you walk over to the bed and climb onto it.

"I uhh, I like..."

♡♡♡
Sorry for leaving it on a weird cliffhanger-y type thing, but I didn't really want to include the readers part, as it would differ from person to person. If you enjoyed this, and would like me to write more, either SFW or NSFW, please feel free to leave me prompts! I'm more likely to write another if I have a prompt to go off!
Thank you for reading♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
660K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
109K 856 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...