Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 94

904 36 9
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing okay?! I'm glad everyone is still loving this story. I love writing it.
Enjoy this next chapter x

*Dakota's POV*

"Where's my birthday girl?" I grin as I enter Charlotte's room with Jamie. She's stood against her cot and her face splits into the biggest grin. "Happy birthday baby girl" I coo, lifting her into my arms and kissing her face all over She squeals and giggles loudly, looking at Jamie as he fusses over her too. "I can't believe you are one. You're way too little to be" he pouts and I giggle, watching as she reaches for him.

I kiss her head once more before passing her to him, stroking her back as she babbles loudly, gripping my finger. "She's growing up so fast I don't like it" I pout and Jamie kisses my head. "We'll have another one soon" he spreads his hand over my stomach and I grin shyly, kissing him. "I know.." I whisper as Dulcie appears at Charlotte's door.

"Morning" she yawns and I giggle. "Morning sleepyhead. You okay?" I ask and she nods, rubbing her eyes. "Morning baby" Jamie kisses her head and she smiles, running off when she sees Sam and Jim coming down from upstairs. "Morning everyone" they say together and we head out of Charlotte's room to them.

"Morning, did you sleep okay?" Jamie asks "we did thanks, I can't believe how beautiful this house is" Sam gushes and I grin. "It's perfect" I glance at Jamie and grin and he smiles back shyly. We all head downstairs and Jamie places Charlotte in her highchair. Jim and Sam each kiss her head and wish her happy birthday; causing her to giggle.

"I was going to make us all breakfast, what did you all want?" Jim says and I pout. "You two are the guests, I'll make breakfast" I say about to get up. "No please, let me" he smiles and I nod, grinning "thank you" I glance at Jamie and he shrugs a bit, smiling. "Grandpa can we have pancakes? Pleaseeee" Dulcie bounces in her seat and everybody laughs.

"Sure angel, that alright with everyone else?" He asks and everyone agrees to having pancakes. "If you wanted to do Charlotte a little one, she'll have that" I grin shyly and he nods, smiling as he wanders off to the kitchen. "I'll get the coffee on" Jamie says as he follows his father.

"We've taught them well" Sam giggles as she sits facing me near Charlotte at the table. "We have" I giggle, watching Dulcie play in the lounge with a few of her toys. "Goodness I cant believe she's one already, feels like just yesterday we got the call to say you'd had her" Sam pouts, stroking Charlotte's cheek as I watch them.

"I know.. I said to Jamie this morning she's growing up so fast, but I wouldn't change her for the world.." I say, taking Charlotte's hand as she holds it out. "Won't be long until you have another little one hopefully" she grins and I grin shyly. "Hopefully! I'm a little nervous to have more though" I smile a bit and she takes my hand as Jamie brings her a mug of coffee through.

"Everything will be fine dear.. whenever it happens it will be the best thing" she smiles squeezing my hand before thanking Jamie for her coffee. I thank her and then thank him for my coffee as he sits beside me. "Dadadada" Charlotte squeals and I giggle. "Come on, it's your birthday you can at least try to say mama?" I pout and Sam giggles.

"Bababa" Charlotte giggles at me and I gasp "now you're just teasing me" I tickle her sides and she squeals in delight; squirming and giggling. "She's so cute" Dulcie giggles as she takes a seat near Jamie. "She is" I grin catching Jamie's eye as he gazes at me interacting with Charlotte. I smile shyly and lean back in my chair; resting my hand on his thigh and squeezing it gently as Jim brings a big plate of pancakes through to us.

-----

"I really thought you had told Sam about the baby earlier" Jamie says, wrapping his arms around me from behind as we manage to find a second to ourselves since this morning. It's now late afternoon and my family arrived a few hours ago. The sun is out so everybody is in either dresses or shorts.

I'm wearing a pink dress that falls to my knees and it flows and buttons up at the front, with my sandals. Dulcie is wearing a white top with little denim shorts, Charlotte is in a pink toddler romper with white shoes and a little white bow in her hair. Jamie's in denim shorts with a Ralph Lauren polo top.

Jamie, Jim and my dad all helped each other to do the BBQ food and my mom helped me set the table with party snacks on. We sang happy birthday to Charlotte and all had a slice of cake; now she's sat outside with my sisters, Addison, Ezer and Dulcie. My mom, tippi and Sam are sat chatting whilst my brother chats with my dad and Jim.

"No I didn't.. she mentioned us hopefully having more soon and I told her I was a little nervous about having anymore" I smile shyly, turning in his arms and gazing up at him as I snake my arms around his waist. "Oh" he smiles kissing me. "I don't want to tell anybody until we know for sure everything is okay. Even then i don't think I'd like to tell everyone.. just family? If that's okay with you of.." he cuts me off, kissing me softly.

"I couldn't care who we tell and when, as long as our little baby is healthy and as long as my beautiful wife is happy and healthy too, that's all that matters." He strokes my cheek, kissing me gently again. "God I love you" I giggle a bit, hugging him close. "Actually, this just reminded me to phone the doctors office and tell them so we can book in.." I look up at him as my mother comes through.

"Ahh there you both are" she grins when she sees us, "hey mama.. everything okay?" I ask and she nods, grinning. "I've just come to get some squash for Dulcie" she smiles and Jamie pouts "I can get that for her" he goes over and I watch them "it's okay I got it, she's practically a grand-daughter to me now" my mom nudges him softly and he smiles shyly as I chuckle, watching her walk back out with a plastic cup.

"Knowing your family accept my daughter like that makes me so unbelievably happy" he sighs, smiling as I kiss him. "They adore her.. just like I do and just like we all adore you" I stroke his cheek as he smiles shyly. "I love you" he kisses me, deepening it as he pushes me against the breakfast bar. "Jamie don't.." I groan slightly when he kisses my neck.

"No ones coming.." he continues to kiss across my jawline and I giggle, pushing him away playfully. "Later..." I smile cheekily as I lean up to kiss him. "Okay I'm going to phone the doctors office, you head out and I'll be out soon" I kiss his cheek before waking off to the hallway.

-----

Once I've made the phone call I go outside to everyone. I sit on the blanket that's laid on the grass and Jamie moves his chair a little bit, standing Charlotte on the floor and slowly helping her walk to me. I have my hands and arms out ready to get her from him, and she squeals when she reaches me. I lift her above my head and giggle as she laughs softly.

"How's my beautiful birthday girl?" I coo when I rest her on my knee, blowing gentle raspberries on her cheek whilst she giggles. "Mamamama" she coos, playing with my fingers that are in front of her. I gasp and I hear Jamie's gasp too. "She said mama!!" I grin up at him, tickling her stomach as she giggles loudly.

"Oh wow. That was so cute" Jamie grins, taking a photo of me and Charlotte. Everyone cheers as they hear her say it again, and I grin. "She's so clever" I settle her between my legs on the blanket and kiss her head gently. She coos and babbles to herself and I listen, stroking her leg softly. "You're the best mama" Grace grins over at me and I blush.

"I try to be.. it helps a lot that this ones the best little baby ever" I giggle, kissing charlotte's head. "True, but you are good with kids anyway though. It's natural to you" she smiles and I thank her, watching as my mom eyes me slightly. "What?" I mouth to her and she shakes her head, smirking a bit as she turns back to Sam.

I glance up at Jamie and he's got Dulcie on his knee and she's telling him a story about playing on the trampoline. I sit back quietly and take everything in. My family, Jamie's family... everyone getting on. Me and Jamie slowly getting back on track.. Charlotte getting bigger.. our new baby... a wave of emotion hits as I feel nothing but happiness and gratitude towards everyone I have in my life.

Jamie breaks my train of thought, snapping me back into the world. "Sorry what did you say?" I giggle a bit gazing up at him. "You okay?" He laughs and I nod chuckling again. "In my own world for a second then" i lean up, kissing him softly as I stand with Charlotte on my hip. Sam offers to take her so I pass her over gently.

Her and my mom both coo and fuss over Charlotte, causing her to babble and giggle back. I watch Dulcie run back over to the trampoline with my sisters and I sit myself on Jamie's lap, wrapping my arm around his neck as he snakes his arm around my waist. "You sure you're okay?" He asks me quietly. "Just a little overwhelmed" I whisper, kissing him softly. He smiles and kisses my head as I rest it on his shoulder; watching and listening to the conversations around us.

----

"Okay that's both of them finally down to sleep" I enter out bedroom, letting out a big sigh as Jamie chuckles at me. He's stripping out of his clothes, stood just in his boxers. My family left around two hours ago. Sam and Jim helped us clear away all the dirty dishes from today, then took themselves up to bed as jet lag has hit them hard this time. "Finally" he laughs, smirking when he catches me watching him.

"Enjoying the show?" He smirks and I nod, chewing my bottom lip seductively as I lean against our bedroom door, closing it. "Very much so.." I whisper, watching as he drops his boxers; causing me to giggle. "My beautiful husband... I'll never tire from looking at you" I grin cheekily as he walks over to me.

He reaches in front of us and undoes the top two buttons of my dress, revealing my cleavage. He grins and undoes two more.. slowly repeating his actions until he's unfastened them all. Then he runs both his hands up my arms, his fingers softly stroking my skin until they're playing with the straps of my dress, before lifting them and letting the dress pool to the floor around my feet.

"So beautiful.. my sexy wife" he leans down and kisses me, lifting me into his arms; both his hands on each ass cheek as he carries me to our bed. "I could look at you all day" he sighs against my lips, kissing down my neck to my breasts. I'm braless and he uses that to his full advantage; teasing my nipple with his lips before sucking softly; rolling the other one between his finger and thumb. I groan softly and tangle my hands in his hair.

"That feels so good" I pant, trying to be quiet as his mouth moves lower, past my stomach and to the lace part of my thong; running his tongue along it softly as I sigh again. He drags them down my legs and throws them to the floor with the rest of my clothes. His tongue finding the apex of my thighs as he licks and sucks it softly; causing me to moan and buck my hips.

"You're so good.. fuck" I moan lowly; gasping as he pushes first one and then two fingers into me softly. His tongue continues teasing my clitoris as his fingers take me higher and higher. Everything is all sensation and it builds higher and higher. His fingers relentlessly moving in and out of me; I'm on the brink; getting lost in the passion as his tongue continues to graze my clitoris.

I groan loudly and throw my head back, calling out his name and seeing stars as I climax hard against his fingers and tongue. He moans softly and it radiates through me, causing me to buck my hips as my climax finishes. He pulls his fingers from me and I moan softly, panting as he licks me clean from my juices. Kneeling up between my legs as he sucks his fingers clean too.

"Nothing better than hearing you come" he smirks, leaning over and kissing me. I groan against his lips as I taste myself on his tongue. "Your turn" I smirk, taking him by surprise when I push him onto the bed; climbing over him and slowly working my way down to his erection. My hand curls around him and he sighs loud, Pushing against my hand slowly.

This is my favourite lollipop" I smirk, leaning down and taking him into my mouth, my eyes still on his as I suck him into my mouth tightly, covering my teeth with my lips as I moan softly, using my hand as well as my mouth to please him.

He groans and his hands tangle into my hair, pushing my mouth down on him faster. I groan and take him from my mouth, pumping him with my hand. "You don't get to come just yet though" I smirk a bit; climbing over him and positioning myself over him. "Please" he grabs my hips and slides me down onto him hard; causing me to moan sharply.

He moves slow and I rock against him with each thrust he makes into me. I gasp and moan softly with each one; his mouth slick with passion as we both build higher. He grips my hips as we pick a slow but hard rhythm. My hands are on his chest for support as I throw my head back in pleasure. "Don't stop don't stop.. please" I whimper and he smirks, speeding up the rhythm as I throw my head back again.

my mouth's open in a quiet moan as I climax around him. "Fuck" he hisses through his teeth as he releases his load deep inside me. I moan and slow out movements, riding his climax out as he bucks himself into me a few more times. "You are so good" I pant as I collapse onto his chest, his breathing heavy like mine.

"So are you baby.. wow" he kisses my head, one of his hands in my naked back as we lay in our little bubble after our passionate love making. "I love you mr Dornan.. so much." I whisper, laying myself on my side of the bed, wrapping my arm around Jamie's waist with my head on his shoulder. "I love you too, Mrs Dornan.. so much more" he whispers and I smile with my eyes closed as he gently kisses my head

Comments are appreciated as always ❤️ take care everyone x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.7K 12
Jamie and Dakota say goodbye (because they have to) after filming, but what happens five years later?
613 16 11
E L James thank you for your characters I admire your choices. I give credit for the Characters to E L James with exception to my additions. I like t...
431K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
47.8K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...