DOMINANT

By k_shalon

DISCLAIMER: this finna be a long book so be patient wimme ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note‼️
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
IMPORTANT‼️PLEASE READ AND COMMENT‼️
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
9🤗
10🤔
11😬
12❤️
13🖤
14☺️
15💗
16😖
17💕
18
19😻
20😾
21👻
22😽
23😼
24👐🏼
25😾
26🤦🏼‍♂️
27🙎🏼‍♀️
28📝
29🦋
30👊🏼
31🔥
32🤭
33😫
34📓
35❌
36🙎🏼‍♀️
37💃🏽
38❓
39🍸
40🦗
42🤫
43🏋️‍♀️
44😕
45🤫
46😢
47😬
48🙍🏼‍♀️
49😽
50🎨
51🍕
52🥳
53🙀
54😔
55👩🏽‍⚕️
56🤢
57👶🏼
58🍩
59👁‍🗨
60🚨
61🏥
62👶🏼
63😇
64📱
65🫂
66😣
67🚔
68🤛🏼
69⁉️
70🎉
Epilogue 👰🏽‍♀️
Announcement🔈

41🚪🏃🏽‍♀️

5.2K 140 11
By k_shalon

I been trying to put on these lashes for a while and since my eyes sensitive it's hard. If I do have some on tae or India did it cause this shit is hard. Then I keep poking myself and tears keep running out my eyes. I was startled when my phone started ringing and quickly answer.

"What you doing"Gabriel said and I mumbled trying to put on my lash.

"Where are your clothes"he said and I looked down at the camera and seen that my boobs were in the camera.

"I didn't put a shirt on yet I just got out the shower"I said focusing back on my task.

"When are you coming home"I said and he said in about two hours.

Fuck it

I washed and put everything up and back how it was. I leaned closer to the mirror on my tippy toes and picked the glue out of my eyelashes. My hand slipped and knocked my phone into the sink...again. I got it out and seen that it was not working.

Water proof my ass mr iPhone people.

I let it drain on the towel hoping that it would start back working later. I put on my shirt and I left the bathroom making my way to the kitchen. It's been about ten minutes and I've decided to eat a salad since ian ate one in a while and ya girl gotta eat healthy...sometimes.

I took my bowl out and went to move back but a hand wrapped around my mouth. It was something on the cloth they had and I held my breath so I wouldn't breathe in any of the chemicals.

I put my leg up the best I could and pushed us backwards and he groaned when his back hit the counter. He loosened his grip and we literally started fighting.

I felt a slight stinging sensation in my side but ignored it. He pushed me up against the wall with his hands wrapped around my throat.

"If he cant have you no one can"he said and tightened his hold.

I struggled to get out of his hold and started feeling light headed and realized he had a dick and kicked him in it. He let go and I fell to the floor in a coughing fit but didn't dwell on it too long. He was turning around so I quickly grabbed the closest thing to me which was Gabriel precious vase he got from a gallery.

sorry Gabriel

I smashed it on top of his head and took off up the stairs. I went into the room and got my phone praying for it to fucking come on. My prayer was soon answered and I called Gabriel. He picked up on the second ring and I sighed in relief.

"Hey ba—" he was saying but I cut him off

"Gabriel someone broke into the house"I said

"What"he said and I heard movement in the background.

"Somebody b—"I was saying but he said I heard you and are they still there.

I quietly opened the door and made my way back down stairs. I peeked around the corner and he was gone and the door was open. I lightly winced and ran around the island and closed the door back then ran back up stairs without stopping.
I locked the room door and told him that they were gone.

"Stay in the room until I get there and call the po—"he was saying but the phone started stat-icing and went off.

fuck

I leaned against the door and calmed myself down. When I did I felt a sharp pain in my side and seen blood on my shirt. I lifted it and seen a stab wound and almost threw up.

So I had a whole a fucking knife in me and didn't feel it until now. It's probably because of the adrenaline. I touched it a little and seen something shine through the blood and realized the blade was still in without the handle attached.

cheap ass knife

I was finna try and get it out but remembered that I'll bleed to death in a matter of minutes maybe seconds. I tried to stand up and go to the bathroom to at least bandage it up but I had to sit right back down because of dizziness.

I decided to scoot instead of walk and made it about as far as the bed which is not far and got tired. I held my wound as blood slowly oozed through my fingers. I tried so hard not to cry cause I knew it was gonna hurt but I couldn't hold it in. I soon passed out from shock, pain, and blood loss.

************ Gabriel POV
"Ariana baby"I yelled and went to the kitchen. I didn't see her and raced up the stairs to the room.

"Ariana open the door"I said but didn't get an answer.

I got the key and unlocked it from my side. I pushed it open and seen her leaning against the bed. I rushed over to her and kneeled down beside her.

I took her face into my hands and tried to wake her up. I raised her shirt and seen a stab wound and cursed. I carefully picked her up and made my way to the car. I put her in and quickly got in myself and sped away from the house. I stroked her hair out of her face and mumbled to myself. 

I called ben and told him to meet me at the hospital with India and he said ok after I told him which one. I soon pulled up and got her out the car and rushed into the hospital. They immediately came to help which was a relief.

"She was stabbed during a break in"I said answering the lady as we sped down the hallway.

"Did you take the weapon out or is it still in"she said.

"The blade of the knife is still in but the handle is not attached"I said and she told them to take her to get a MRI scan.

"Sir you have to wait here"she said and I reluctantly did so. I sat in one of the chairs and popped my elbows up on my knees and stared off into space just thinking about if this would've happened if I was there. I was taken out of my thoughts by somebody calling my name and I looked over and seen ben and India.

"What happened"he asked and I told him. India cried into bens shoulder while he comforted her.

"She's gonna be fine"ben said to me and I nodded.

*******
It's been about two hours and we still haven't got word back yet. I told ben and India they can go and I'll call them when I find out but they insisted on staying.

I strolled through my photos of her and felt a tear slip from my eye and wiped it away. I looked up when I heard the nurse say family of ms fletcher.

"We were thankfully able to remove the blade with little damage and we gave her a small blood transfusion. She's currently sleeping and could wake up any minute now" she said and we sighed in relief and she told us we could go see her.

We walked into the room and i went straight up to her. She looked so peaceful. I moved her hair out of the way and kissed her forehead. I pulled the chair up beside her bed and sat in it.

It's been about thirty minutes and Ben and India left five minutes ago after telling her bye. I laid my head on the edge of the bed and dozed off.

Ariana POV
I slowly opened my eyes and winced at the bright light. Once I adjusted to it I slowly moved my eyes around the room and looked down.

Gabriel was laying on the side of the bed lighting holding my hand. I moved my hand to his hair and ran my fingers through it. He stirred and slowly rose his head and I pointed to the water on the table.

I winced when I had to lean up slightly so the water wouldn't waste. I moved the covers and the gown and seen that my stomach was wrapped up. I looked over at Gabriel and told him I'm sorry about his vase.

"It's fine baby I'm just glad you're safe"he said chuckling slightly and kissed my forehead. He went and got the doctor and they came and checked my vitals and stuff and left.

I didn't want him to sleep in the chair so I scooted over with his help. He took his shoes off and got in the bed beside me. He called India and let me talk to her before I started getting sleepy from the medicine and hung up.

"I love you baby"he said when I started dosing off but I was woke when he said that.

I was shocked and he seen my facial expression and said why do you look so shocked you told me you loved me already.

"I did"I said not remembering.

"Yeah you told me the night you were drunk"he said and I smiled thinking what a good night that was but not the end results.

"I love you too"I said and dozed off to him running his fingers through my hair.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Thanks for reading. Comment and vote 🗳 much love ❤️ peace ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
2.4M 50.9K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
42.1K 874 44
Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, mature language, spanking, and BDSM-type elements. Slow burn. Plot-heavy. Please don't start...
1.5M 30.1K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...