The Gray Area of Love || Tann...

By Blackb3rryz

-°✧.*✿Scrutinized✿*.✧°- [This Game Is Not My Property] A bit of a slow burn. • Fanfiction • 08-15-20 ×... More

||Who's Next?||
||High Low||
1K!
|| Lure ||

||Preface||

1.6K 28 3
By Blackb3rryz

The reader, you, will be in place of Luna. I might just drop some one shots here and there for filler as minimal breaks or simply because the idea I come up with doesn't fit the main story. Of course, none of this is canon nor reality and in no way do I want to encourage criminal actions or romanticize the mentally ill. To those sensitive to what I just stated, you have been warned and to the rest of you.

I tend to implement poetry into my work at times. Therefore, this may be a slow upload process since I am only doing this for fun due to the wonders of my imagination. It's been a while since I've written fanfiction specifically, but I believe our journey will be very intriguing. As this is my first non-anime revolved story, regardless, I am confident this story won't put you to sleep.

Happy reading!

~ Blackberry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...