The (not so) Perfect Child

By _A_Mess_And_A_Half

Every parent wants a perfect child, Alas, No one is perfect, but dipper has convinced himself that he must be... More

The (not so) Perfect Child
First day
Introductions
The fight
The Tree
The Party (republished)
Sorry
Monday
Mr.Blackwell
Detention
House of Ciphers
Home
Safe?
Discovering
Family bonding
Drowning
Not an update
Arrival
Court
Questions

Feelings

1.2K 46 37
By _A_Mess_And_A_Half

Third Person POV

"Dipper, what did you want to talk about?" Bill leaned against a tree.
They had gone into a wooded area so they could talk in private.

"I'm.. not sure." Dipper said, fiddling with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"What do you mean?" Bill asked, his brow furrowed in concern.

"I guess I just wanted to say thank you." Dipper said "For..being my friend and saving me.. twice."

"Well of course!" Bill said "I care about you a lot, Pinetree!"

Dipper stayed silent for a few minutes before asking "Can.. I hug you?" He whispered.

"You don't need to ask to hug me. You know I love hugs from my friends!" Bill said with a smile.

Dipper smiled and hugged Bill.

"You're still soaking wet." Bill laughed.

"Sorry." Dipper muttered looking up at him.

"But it's cute!" Bill grinned as Dippers face turned red. Dipper stopped looking up at him and instead looked to the side.

They both were silent for a moment when suddenly Dipper asked "Bill, do you like me?"

"Huh?" Bill looked back down at Dipper.

"I don't know... I.. it's just at your house you were... very cuddly.. a-and just now you..." his voice faded as he mumbled inaudibly.

"Well yeah I like you!" Bill said.

"I don't mean in that way."

"I know what way you meant." Bill said.
Dipper looked up at him. Bills smile was gone and he looked fully serious.

"What?" Dipper whispered.

"You're kinda dense Pinetree." Bill grinned and pinched Dippers cheeks "I. Like. You!" He said

"Don't pinch my cheeks!" Dipper whined batting away Bills hands.

Bill snickered "Sorry sorry." He stared at Dipper for a second.
"So what about you?" He asked.

"Huh?" Dipper responded.

Bill smirked and leaned close to him and tilted Dippers chin slightly "Do you like me?" He asked.

Dippers face was bright red "Y-you're to close!" Dipper said pushing Bill away a bit.

"Fine I'll stay back but you gotta answer the question." Bill said.

Dipper crossed his arms. "Y-yeah." He muttered.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Bill said in a sing song voice.

"I like you too!" Dipper said his face was bright red, clearly embarrassed.

"I know, I heard you the first time." Bill grinned.

"Jerk." Dipper muttered.

Bill hugged him "I'm glad you're alive."

Dipper stayed silent for a moment. "Does this mean we're dating?" Dipper asked looking up at Bill.

"Do you want to?" Bill asked.

"Kind of." Dipper said "I just don't know if they'll accept us."

Bill pushed Dippers bangs back so he could see his birthmark. "Who cares? I know they'll accept us. Even if they don't you have me!" Bill gave him a kiss on his forehead which sent Dipper back to being a blushing mess. Bill laugh and moved Dippers hair back to how it was "You worry to much. But do you want to though? Date I mean."

Dipper thought for a second before nodding. Bill grinned from ear to ear. "You have no idea how happy that makes me!" Bill said "I could kiss you!"

"K-kiss me?" Dipper repeated his face turning pink.

"I could. I won't unless you want me to." Bill said. He stopped hugging Dipper and waited for his answer.

"W-well I mean.. I wouldn't necessarily say no.." Dipper said not looking at Bills face.

Bill smirked "So what are you saying?"

"I-I'm just saying I wouldn't dislike kissing you!" Dipper said.

"But do you want to?" Bill asked.

Dipper stayed silent fiddling with his thumbs.

"It's ok if you don't want to." Bill said beginning to take a step back.

"Ah wait!" Dipper shouted. He grabbed Bills arm pulled him back towards him and kissed him.

Bills eyes widened in surprise. Though it was a pleasant surprise.

After a second they separated.

"Wow Pinetree, I didn't think you had guts to do something like that." Bill said, clearly teasing him.

"Well clearly you don't know enough about me yet." Dipper said.

"Clearly." Bill laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Come on we should head back to the others."

"Yeah.." Dipper said.

Bill extended his hand to Dipper. "Let's go." He smiled.

Dipper smiled back "right." He said and grabbed Bills hand and held it tightly.

They arrived back where the others were.

"There you two are! I was wondering where you guys went. We called the cops and they said they would bring paramedics." Dippers mom said.

"They also said we should stay put... for two hours." Samuel muttered. "Ridiculous if you ask me." He said.

"Calm down dear. It's not their fault. After all, it was this psycho who had decided to drive two hours away to try and kill his family." Della said.

"You're right, dear. I'm sorry." Samuel said.

"I... thank you." Dippers mom said her eyes filled with tears. "If.. if you four hadn't come I don't know what would've happened." She whispered.

"Anything for family!" Della said.

"...family?" She asked. She turned to look at Dipper and Bill and smiled softly. "Right... family."

"We happen to understand that your children's father forced you to quit your job when he turned you all into... prisoners." Samuel said.

"How do you know about that..." She asked.

"Mabel had been giving tabs to Bill. Cause he didn't expect her to disobey." Samuel said.

"I see." She whispered.

"Anyways. We wondering if you, and your family, would come live with us. We have plenty of rooms to spare and chairs at the table for your family and more." Della said, she smiled.

"I... we couldn't! That'd just be to much. I wouldn't want to burden you guys that much." She waved her hands in front of her as if dismissing the situation.

"No it wouldn't! You could have your own room, as well as Mabel and Dipper!" Della said.

"Or Dipper would stay with Bill." Samuel muttered.

"Honey, you don't have to always say what people are thinking." Della said elbowing her husband.

"Oops." Samuel rolled his eyes.

"Are.. are you sure?" She whispered.

"Of course!" Della said happily.

Dippers mom began to cry.

"Oh dear, don't cry love." Della said hugging her. "After all, I don't think you would want to stay in the house where such awful things happened to you." She said.

"Dipper did you hear that?!" Mabel said running to her brother. "We're gonna live with Bill!" She said flinging her arms around her brother.

"Yeah I heard." Dipper said with a soft smile.

"Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention. I saw you and Bill. Real smooth." She whispered in her brothers ear. She quickly separated from her brother "Well I'm gonna go calm mom down now!"

Dipper stood there shocked. Internally he was panicking.

"Come on Dipper, let's go sit with everyone." Bill said pulling Dipper along.

"Right." Dipper said snapping out of it.

_______________________________
lol I forgot to enroll for my Freshman classes. So this is my way of coping!
I really wanted add music this chapter but it wouldn't let me for whatever reason. I was gonna add sweater weather. :/

Anyways! I'm very sorry for any spelling errors or grammar errors. Feel free to point them out I'll correct them when I'm not half asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Wash your hands!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 110 9
Dipper's family is far from rich. His sister has an unknown illness with no cure and they have no one to turn to. He has to take care of her all by h...
6.6K 141 28
"Nobody cares...except new friend. He is a dream demon but still he cares about me." "I'll always stay with you. I'll always protect you, no matter w...
316K 13K 54
Dipper thought his summer couldn't get any worse. When a certain one-eyed triangle shows up again, Dipper realizes he was wrong. With Bill Cipher bac...
552K 15.8K 14
When Bill takes over the town and everyone is hiding in terror, Dipper has to make a deal with Bill to protect his family and get his Gruncle Ford ba...