She's My Girl: On Tour

By Hate_You__Love_You

(Book two of the "She's My Girl" series) Fifth Harmony and Four Minutes Left are going on tour together, and... More

Let's Get This Started
An Old Friend
Far From It
Just Fine
Look at Me
Stand In
Lesson Learned
On Air
Fever
Can You Hear Me?
I Told You
Chancla
My Ex
Date?
Beach Date
Last Night in Miami
Soft Side
Creepy
Who's Driving?
Silence
I Have To
Unexpected Encore
Make it Work
Road Trip
Keep Her Quiet
Q&A
Distraction
Stalling
Meet the Fam
Way too Far
Just as Low
Embarrassed
Puppy
Strength
The Last Show
Book 3 is Out!

Food Poisoning

955 38 7
By Hate_You__Love_You

POV: Natilie

"Oh my god I hate myself." I was currently laying on the floor of the bus, face down, because the floor was cold against my stomach.

"Nat, do you need to go to the doctor?" Liza squatted down beside me.

"The girl has food poisoning. Daisy got it too. They'd just give her fluids and meds we can get at a pharmacy, and charge you a grand for it." Michelle sat at the table with a bowl of cereal.

"I can't believe it's back to back travel day. We're literally on this bus for the next twenty four hours." I mumbled against the floor.

"Nat, honey, that floor is gross. Let's get you up and in bed." Liza tried to get me to get up, but it wasn't going to happen.

"If I move I'm going to have to go to the bathroom again, and I don't want to make another stop because I have the runs."

"I'm not going to let you lie on the floor." She sighed. "Do you have any pepto or something?"

"Daisz has some in her purse." Michelle mumbled against her coffee mug.

"If I give you meds will you take them and then go to bed?" She put her hand on my back. "Daiz is already asleep, because she took some meds."

I only nodded my head.

She brought me the meds and a bottle of water. Although I was scared to out anything in my stomach, I took them anyways.

"I want Lolo."

"Lauren has food poisoning too. We can't have everyone with food poisoning on one bus. I can only take care of so many people." Liza sighed and then felt my forehead. "You're running a fever hun. You need to get in bed and I'll get you a cold wet rag."

"I want Lolo." I repeated myself.

"You, Daisy, Laur, Mani, and Dinah all have food poisoning. She can't come over right now. Let's get you in bed." She lifted me from underneath my arms and to my feet with little help from me. "Off to your bunk now."

I huffed. "Can I call Lolo?"

"Let me text Ally and see if Lauren is sleeping. If she is then no. All of you need to sleep it off." Liza helped me into my bunk, but left the curtain open. "I'm going to turn off the lights and crank the AC to as low as it can go. Don't close this curtain. I need to be able to check on you. If you need something don't hesitate to yell."

I nodded and a minute later she came back with a wet rag and soon after I heard the AC kick on.

I knew I shouldn't have eaten that steak. It looked weird, but it tasted good so I didn't question it too much. Now five of us are sick as dogs because we ate the steak.

"It's cold as hell!" I heard Michelle whisper yell as soon as my eyes were drifting shut.

"The kids have fevers and need to get better before tomorrow night. Leave the babies alone!" Liza shot back in the same tone.

I couldn't quite pick out what Michelle responded with, but soon after she walked into the bunk area as quiet as possible and grabbed her sweatshirt. We keep some of our spare clothes that we wear around the bus in one of the free bunks, as well as blankets and extra pillows.

"If I get too cold imma bitch." Michelle muttered as she slid the bunk door shut.

"You're always bitching anyways." I know Liza rolled her eyes based off of the tone of her voice.

I swear they fight like an old married couple.

"Nat, hun, it's time to get up and eat. We're stopping." Liza woke my up by gently rubbing my shoulder.

"No thank you." I rolled over and had my back to her.

"Michelle, plan B." Liza called out to Michelle and about thirty seconds later I was pulled out of my bunk and put over Michelle's shoulder.

"Oh god I'm going to throw up." I started to gag so Michelle was quick to bring my to the bathroom and pull my hair back. Then everything I ate in my entire life came up. "There's no way I can eat." I coughed more till I continued to throw up before somehow getting up and brushing my teeth.

"You have to Shorty. Even if it's just a few bites." Michelle rubbed my back.

I groaned and weakly walked out of the bus. Daisy must've already gone inside. It looked to be a buffet kinda place.

Then my phone buzzed as soon as I walked through the doors.

Mi Mundo❤️: 'We're in the back corner.'

I didn't respond, so if I'm not back there in the next thirty seconds she's going to panic.

"Guys, Shorty looks pale, and that's not normal for her." Michelle had her arm around my waist in case my legs gave out.

I could hear the cameras fluttering.

"The five of them have food poisoning. Come to the venue tomorrow for better pictures and get out of our faces." Michelle snapped at the one who was getting too close, and he looked like he almost shit himself.

"Hey baby," Lauren gave me a weak smile before taking a sip of what seemed to be water.

"She's got it bad." Liza sighed and pulled out the chair beside Lauren.

"So does Dinah. You both ordered your steaks rare." Lauren pulled me into her once I sat down.

"I usually like my steaks still mooing, but now I can't even think about red meat." I cringed at the thought.

"She just threw up, so she has nothing in her system. She's gotta eat something." Liza sat down in the chair across from me beside Daisy.

"I can't eat anything right now without throwing it up or it going right through me." I curled into Lauren's side the best I could and closed my eyes.

"How about some fresas?" Lauren rubbed my arm. "You're warm baby. Do you have a fever?"

"She's got a little one." Liza confirmed. She's definitely living up to the mom card today.

"Fresas?" She asked me again.

"I'll eat one. Lap?" I pulled my face from her neck and gave her my puppy eyes. It always works.

Lauren sighed and nodded her head before pushing her seat out some and lifting me into her lap. "My poor baby is sick." She cooed and brushed some hair out of my face.

"What does she want?" Liza got up from her seat probably to make both of us a plate.

"Strawberries, but get her a few other things too please. Just no red meat. Ally is getting me a plate, so don't worry about me."

"Okay, I'll be back in a sec."

"Laur feeding you is blowing up on Twitter because of how cute it was." Daisy was in awe as she looked at her phone.

Lauren ended up riding with us for a few hours before going back to her bus

"Let me see." I reached for Daisy's phone.

She snatched it back from my reach. "Use your own phone hoe."

I rolled my eyes before getting my own phone out of my back pocket.

'@laurenjauregui and @natcarson are literally the def of goals'

'Why can't I have this? Tell me whyyyy'

Then I decided to comment.

@natcarson: 'Y'all ready for my music from us?'

Then my phone blew up. From asking the dates of the release to asking what the name was.

"You done did it now." Daisy scrolled through her Twitter.

"¿En que mundo?" (What in the world) I furrowed my eyebrows.

"English please."

"I said what in the world." I read the comment again and again.

"What's wrong?" Liza looked over my shoulder to see my phone screen.

"How would they know about that?" I forwarded it to Lauren through our private chat on Twitter where we send each other funny shit that we can't tag each other in or like it because our publicists would kill us. We've already pissed them off enough as it is.

"Know about what Shorty?" Michelle asked from the adjacent couch with Daisy's head on her lap.

"Lauren and I planning on doing something." I whispered in slight fear.

"Doing what?" Liza asked before just taking my phone from my hands. "Oh my god! How?"

I was shaking. They'd have to had either overheard something or hacked into our phones.

"What?" Daisy got up and looked at the phone. "Shit..."

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Michelle started to get worried as I put my face in my hands.

Liza just tossed her my phone, and when she read it then her eyes went wide. Then my phone started to ring.

"It's Lauren for FaceTime." She told us before answering.

"Let me talk to, Nat." Lauren's voice sounded panicked.

"Shorty, here." Michelle got up and handed me my phone since everyone knows I can't catch.

"Babe, how would they have known?" Lauren tried to stay calm.

"I don't know. I didn't say anything to anyone other than the nine of us." I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Hey, don't worry princessa. I'm not blaming you. There are some really nosey people out there who can hack into our phones or listen to things they shouldn't." Lauren looked over to something off screen. "Allz, call my publicist please."

"How would they have known?" I felt a tear running down my cheek.

Lauren sat there and thought for a second and then her eyes went wide. "Fucking Morgan! Fucking Morgan! She's the only one! She got released on bail yesterday! She has to be the one! Puto cunt!" She punched the wall of the bus as hard as she could've, and obviously the pain didn't effect her any.

"I'm still trying to understand what it fully means. Can someone tell me?" I heard Camila ask in the background while Ally was on the phone with Lauren's publicist. It's only a matter of time till mine calls.

"Nat and I were supposed to go to Cuba when we got back in secret and then film music videos there for our songs that we're releasing since it's basically home to us. It's not that big of a deal, but now that everyone knows Nat and I are going to be followed everywhere. The fact that the comment also said that they'll be watching us is what is making me worried. Cuba isn't the safest place to be. We were supposed to do some other things there too that we've been keeping as a surprise from everyone, but I feel like whoever this person is knows about it. It has to be Morgan. It has to be." Lauren was trying to calmly explain it all to Camila, but then she got pissed when she mentioned Morgan's name and punched the wall again.

"Lauren, you need to sit down before you break your hand." I heard Ally try to calm Lauren down.

"It's already broken." Lauren snapped at Ally and held her hand that was already turning purple up for Ally to see, but it was just enough for me to see it.

"Cariña, you need to sit down. We can hold off on Cuba if we need to." I tried to calm her down.

"You guys don't understand! I needed to do something in Cuba! I need to do something there!" She started to tear up.

I knew better than to ask what.

"I'm going to kill her. She's the only person I slipped up about talking around people about it. When we went to go sign some papers at the jail for the half hour time span, yeah, that's when. We were excited about it."

"Hey, it'll still be special. Whatever you need to do will still be the same." I spoke in a very calm tone. It really isn't the end of the world for us to be watched while we film and hang out in Cuba. It mainly scared it, but Lauren seems to be a lot more worried than I am.

"It better be. If it isn't I'm going to kill Morgan." She muttered.

"Do you need me to come over?"

"No, I'll be fine. We just need to get some bandages and pain killers when we get there. I'm not going to the ER. They don't do anything for broken fingers other than a little splint you can get at a pharmacy. It's my index finger. I can feel it." She hissed when she moved it a little. "Just get some rest and let me worry about everything. Okay?"

I hesitantly nodded.

We said our 'I love yous' and hung up.

Lauren is going to kill Morgan. She's gonna kill her. That or have Mike have someone kill her or have someone kill her when she gets put in prison.

Either way, today was not a good day for Morgan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 43
Natilie Carson was forced to try out for the X Factor USA by her mother. In no way did she want to, but with the 'my roof my rules' and 'need to cont...
26.2K 1.3K 13
It had been three years. They always got together on the same two days. It was all they could do. No one let them do anything. They couldn't search...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...