๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž. eren jaeger

By _xingqiiuu

"๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ, ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ?" . who knew that accidentally losing his daughter in a sm... More

๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™–๐™ ๐™š.
heads up!
o.
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii | r18
a/n
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi | r18
รธ.
๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง.

vi

19.8K 937 2K
By _xingqiiuu

YOU STARED AT THE man in front of you, shocked at what you just heard. did i hear that right? what the actual fuck? you swore to yourself that it was already a turn off for this guy for saying such straightforward and inappropriate things just after the first meeting, and most especially in public. a big pervert alright.

"what? fuck?" you asked the male all the while furrowing your eyebrows; your chest was exploding with mixed feelings as you patiently anticipated for his reply.

he only smiled at you, "huh? but as i said, you want a cup?" he reiterated his question as your cheeks blushed a crimson red for assuming that he had said something so lewd in a fancy restaurant, and of course for what you thought of him just moments ago. you just wished to be thrown in a hole right now where everyone would just temporarily forget that you ever existed. you were cringing, remembering that you had a mental note that it was already a turn off for no other than eren jaeger.

"uhm, earth to y/n?" he worryingly asked you, your eyes were just blankly staring at him while the waitress that approached your table who offered you glasses of water, hoping that it would allow the both of you to extend your patience, waiting for the food to be served, just patiently waited there near your side.

you squeezed your eyes shut for a mere millisecond and stuttered, "u-uh, a cup. r-right, i w-would want one."

the pretty waitress smiled at your response as she placed a glass of water on the red fabric of the table just near your eating utensils. you immediately gripped the glass as you drank the water in it, trying to calm yourself down and to forget about what you just heard ー what you totally misheard, embarrassment embracing you lovingly.

eren somehow did the same thing as he eyed your every action. he was just worried what happened to you since you just stuttered and blushed really out of nowhere. he watched as your eyes awkwardly looked around the room as you gently put the almost empty glass back down.

ting!

you fished for your phone, deciding to check who just messaged you.

hange
hope you both are doing okay hehe
and oh, if you both decide to level up,
don't forget to use a condom, okay?
or maybe that's not needed anymore
you basically did say that 'fucks me' sentence a while ago.
good luck bb~
and oh, say hi to german hottie for me
received 19:13

oh god, why would hange be like this? you thought, sighing as you read through your best friend's messages.

looking up from your phone, as you left the brunette on read, you said, "hey, eren. hange just wanted to say hi. a weirdo indeed."

he cocked an eyebrow with a faint 'hm?' as he focused his eyes on you. "when?" he asked as he gripped the table napkin and bringing it close to his mouth as he wiped something off.

you subconsciously brought your phone to his face as you showed him her messages, forgetting that there was one specific line you cringed at the most. eren, on the other hand, just read through every message, trying to stay as composed and as collected as he read that one line. seconds later, you just realised that it was a bad idea as you immediately retrieved back your hand to your side, placing the device on your lap as you held it tightly. i've embarrassed myself twice asdfghjkl ugh.

you nervously looked back at him, trying to muster up a good few words to conceal every hint of embarrassment in your features. "yeah, she said hi," you simply said, mentally cheering for blurting out four words without stuttering. hoorah!

"yes, i read that part," eren quickly replied, trying to ease the uncomfortable feeling that built back up just a few minutes after it was broken down. "so y/n?" he started, hoping to change the topic and ease both your feelings, "tell me more about yourself to buy the time while waiting for the food."

"hm, about myself?" you mutteded under your breath as you rested your chin on the palm of your hand. "i'm 24, working as the executive officer of the ceo of trelra insurance; been working there for at least 5 years now," you said, thinking of other things about you that you thought was convenient to say.

"i love blueberry cheesecake?" you paused, "oh, no. basically almost everything that's delicious," you corrected, softly laughing right after. "i eat a lot really, and i regret that days later," you continued.

the german across you was about to reply when waitresses came to your table to bring the food hange has ordered and paid for the both of you. you both happily ate away the scrumptious meal. that night, you talked about many random shit with eren and soon learned that you and him had a few similarities; knowing as well what happened to his wife and how much he loved kiana, fully understanding how deep the feeling was when his daughter's name rolled from his tongue. you honestly noticed the hint of sadness in his voice when he shared a few events of what happened to his wife, whom you remembered as mikasa, who was now watching them from above. you felt sad for the little girl since she lost her mom the day she was born without being able to see her face or even be embraced by her mom's loving arms. kiana missed the feeling of having a mother figure in her life.

now standing up from your seats after drinking some water, you and eren made your way to the main doors of the place. you were now planning to leave since it was already 8:34 in the evening, considering that eren's daughter probably missed his presence already.

"thank you, ma'am, sir! come again," the same lady said, smiling towards the both of you in which you warmly returned.

"tonight was fun, mr. jeager," you said, turning to look at the male as a smiled graced your lips.

"likewise, ms. l/n," he replied, mirroring what you did seconds ago, "do you have a ride home?" he added. you were both now walking side by side towards the parking lot where eren's car was and where, hange said hours ago, you'd be picked up by hers truly.

"yeah, hange is coming to pick me up," you replied, internally hoping that the said brunette hasn't forgot about you and what she told you while you were both in her car which was parked on a parking slot.

"i'll pick you up later, bb, after your pretty little date," she said, as she unlocked the car doors using the controls on her side.

you hopped out and waited for her.

"go on ahead, i still have something to do before i push you inside that restaurant," she joked in which you just snorted in return and walked off.

"are you really sure, y/n? i can give you a ride home. i'm sure kiana wouldn't mind if i went home a little later than promised if she knew i dropped you off at yours," he kindly offered. you were so tempted to just ditch hange and go with eren instead, but you were a good friend. i wouldn't be that harsh to ditch hange especially when she's on her way here now.

you lightly shook your head in declination to his kind offer, "i'm sure hange is on her way now. maybe just a few minutes of waiting and she'll be here," you convinced the male as he sighed in defeat.

"at least, may i have your number?" he asked you, shoving his phone your way as he hoped you'd take it in your hand and input your cell number, "so, i could know if you get home safely. you might die while waiting for that crazy brunette," he joked as he laughed softly. you're right there, eren jaeger. reaching for his phone, you immediately saved your number under your first name in his contacts; soon giving it back to him.

"thanks, have a good night, y/n!" he said as he headed ro the direction of his parked car not a few meters away.

minutes later, his car was now out of the parking lot as he drove home. however, here you were, patiently waiting for hange's car to pull up in this almost empty parking lot. you stood there barely in the middle as you rubbed your upper arms with your hands as the night wind cooler than what you could actually tolerate.

where the fuck is hange? you mentally complained as your head looked from right to left, searching for any familiar car. seeing as there wasn't, you reached for your phone as you checked it for any messages from the girl, but there wasn't any.

you sighed deeply as you turned to look up at the night canvas filled with the absence of the shining little stars. you hummed to the tune of maria by hwasa to pass the time. your phone soon sounded off a ting! you immediately were relieved, knowing that you had just received a message. from hange, yes!

opening the notification, you read through it.

hange
hey, bb
so you see, the car's in the repair shop right now hehe
something happened to it when i was driving back to my place after i dropped you off there
sorryyyyyy~ just tell eren to give you a ride home
received 20:44

"but, eren left... a few minutes ago...," you muttered under your breath in realisation. how the fuck am i supposed to get home now? my place is like an hour away from here.

date ruiner
hey you bitch
eren left minutes ago and i dont have a ride home now. my apartment's like an hour away from here by car
how much more if by foot? ugh hangeee come pick meeeee uppppp
sending 20:46

resend | delete

resend | delete

resending...

resending failed.
resend | delete

"ugh, great. i'll be taking the bus tonight," you complained, sarcasm coating your whole statement as you started walking out of the spacious parking. as you were walking to the nearby waiting shed, which was a good few minutes away, you felt drizzles of rain. ugh, can this day get any better? i don't have an umbrella right now.

°°°

hey, am back hahaha
stay safe and hope you enjoyed this chapter hoes wavyuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.6K 36
"Mikasa's too in love with Eren, and the blockhead's too busy getting himself killed to even notice," He sighed, gazing up at the night sky. Turning...
669K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
599K 22.7K 110
It's natural to want to follow your sibling around everywhere, no matter what. Even if that means joining the Survey Crops and signing your life away...
12.5K 431 20
โThe only beloved thing is something I lost only to fall down into nowhere.โž Mikasa Ackerman is a young woman who moves on with her daily life. One n...