Maylor Smuts

By GreaseGun69420

My original sexy smuts written about Brian May and Roger Taylor Cover by: Me Requests: closed More

Sunrise Sex
Behind Cupboard Doors

The Liar

711 17 2
By GreaseGun69420

Here's a first time type of thing because I'm epic like that
——————————————
Roger Meddows Taylor was always good at lying. When he was a child, every mess he made and every ruckus he stirred was sure to be blamed on his younger sister Clare, because sweet little Roger would never ever misbehave. They believed him.
As he grew into his teen years, he would often skip school to drink and smoke with his friends, telling his unsuspecting parents that the calls from his teachers were nothing to worry about, that he was always caught up in the classroom before, helping his professor clean up.  They believed him.
And, as Roger came to be a young adult, he noticed all of his friends were discussing girls they've been with, how many one night stands they'd had, things like that. Not one who enjoyed being left out, the drummer began to lie, telling his buddies about all the girls he'd been with, even saying that he'd been with multiple in one night. They believed him. Everyone excepted for one friend of the blonds. No matter what story, lie, or tall tail Roger would spill, Brian could tell it wasn't the truth. So, when the young drummer began to rant about how many sluts he'd fucked, Brian knew he needed to say something. The poor innocent blond probably didn't even have a clue of what it felt like to be touched by someone else. The guitarist wanted to be the one to show him how that felt for the first time.

"Hey, Rog? Can you come here for a second?" Brian called as Roger was putting away his drums sticks, packing after a long day of practice.
"Sure!" The drummer said nicely, throwing his bag down and skipping over to the brunette, his big hat slipping down his forehead slightly.
"I wanted to talk to you about something that's concerning me a little bit..." He said softly, readjusting the silly boys hat, putting a hand on the small of his back and leading him into a private corner of the studio.
"O-Oh.. alright? Is something wrong, Brimi?" Roger said, looking up at Brian with furrowed eyebrows.
"No, No... well.. yes actually. I've noticed something about you recently that's a bit concerning.." He said, leaning down so he was level with the younger boy.
"I-Is there something on by face? Is there a stain on my clothes??" Roger asked, eyes wide, looking down at his pants.
"No, no silly," Brian took the drummer by the shoulders and pushed him up against the wall, "but why don't you tell me why you're lying about not being a virgin.."
The blond squeaked, looking into Brian's intense eyes, biting his bottom lip for a second.
"I-I'm not lying.. I'm not a virgin... I've been with pl-plenty of girls, Brian.." The boy replied, his voice shaking slightly.
"Mm, but that's not true now, is it. There's no way you could fuck a bird with that tiny cock of yours. You're a little virgin. Admit it." Brian smirked, slotting his leg in between Roger's, moving his knee against the blond's crotch.
The smaller man moaned softly, his cock growing hard just from Brian's words.
"B-Brimi-"
"I said, admit it."
Roger squeaked and bit his lip.
"I-I'm a virgin... but you can't tell anyone! P-Please!" He whimpered, tugging at the front of Brian's shirt.
"Shhh, shh baby... I won't tell anyone.. plus, you won't be one for long, so there's no need to worry." He said, smirking, pressing his lips against the blond's rough ones, kissing him passionately.
Roger gasped, not kissing back for a second, in a bit of shock from what was happening. When he finally came to his senses, he kissed Brian back roughly, whimpering when the man shoved his tongue into his mouth, licking the back of his teeth and swirling around his tongue.

After a long while of groaning, groping, and even a bit of giggling, the two men pulled away from each other, red in the face, panting softly.
"You know, for someone who's so new to all of this," Brian said softly, "you're quite a good kisser..."
Roger smiled and looked down.
"Yeah well... I've had a bit of practice on that. Not much else though.. what now?"
The guitarist smiled gently and picked up the smaller man.
"Now, I'm going to make you feel so, so good..." The brunette said as he carried the light man to a plush couch, tossing him down on it.
The blond giggled and looked up at him, fidgeting.
"Okay, Brimi... how're you gonna do that?" He asked giggling a little.
Brian smirked and gently crawled on top of Roger, slotting himself in between the boy's legs.
"Why don't you just be patient, hm? Can you be patient for me?" He said, leaning down close to his ear, nibbling at his earlobe.
Roger sucked in a breath and bit his lip.
"Mm... maybe... I'll try my best.. I wanna feel good, Brian..." Roger moaned softly, his eyes fluttering close, his beautifully long eyelashes resting against the very tops of his cheeks.
The curly haired man chuckled softly and nodded.
"Good boy..." He said softly.

Brian pressed his lips against Roger's once again, passionately kissing the small, quivering boy, trailing one of his large hands down his chest slowly, and the creeping or under his shirt, lightly touching his warm skin, loving how goosebumps began to rise beneath his finger tips.
Roger whined softly and kissed Brian back desperately, snaking his hands into his fluffy hair.
The brunette's hand went up further and further until he reached one of the boys nipples, rubbing his thumb over it gently, pulling away slowly, looking deep into the smaller boys eyes.
"How's that feel, baby boy...?"
He earned a soft moan in response as Brian pitched his nipple, smiling wickedly.
"Use your words, love... I want your first time to be good, baby boy.." The guitarist mumbled softly, kissing his cheek.
"O-Okay... it's so good... but... but I want more.." He said, soft pants falling from his lips.
Brian smirked and shook his head, chuckling softly.
"Be patient... let's take our time, yeah?"
Roger nodded slowly, biting his lip and taking a shaky deep breath.
"Yeah..." He mumbled, raking his hand through his lovers hair, taking shaky deep breaths.
Brian pulled his hand out from Roger's shirt.
"Alright, before I can do anything to you, I'll need to stretch you out. It'll feel a bit uncomfortable... Now, Roggie, can you tell me, have you ever touched yourself? Have you ever lubed up those tiny fingers and stuffed them inside that tight little hole of yours, baby boy?" He growled in the boys ear, earning a whimper as the angelic blond bucked up his hips, desperate for friction.
"Well, have you?"  The brunette pressed on, pinning the boy's hips down against the springy couch.
The blond bit his lip and nodded slowly.
"M-Mhm... yes, s-sir... I p-pretend that they're your long fin-fingers inside me..." He said, panting softly.
Brian groaned softly at that and shoved three of his slender fingers inside the drummers mouth, loving the gagging sound that came from his throat.
"Suck on them for me, baby." The boy complied, sighing softly, getting a bit fed up from how long this was taking.
The guitarist pulled his fingers out and smiled.
"Take your shorts off sweetheart." He said, running his dry fingers through Rogers golden locks.
"Only if you do too.." He responded, biting his lip as he unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them off slowly, along with his underwear.
Brian licked his lips at the sight of his lovers hard cock, the tip red, throbbing.
"Let's just get you opened up first, hm?" He said, looking back up into the drummers eyes.

Roger nodded slowly and took a deep breath. He spread his legs, pulling them closer to himself, biting at his finger nervously.
"Please fuckin hurry, Bri.." He said, closing his eyes for a second, but they quickly flew open as one of Brian's fingers was shoved quickly inside of his tight hole, gasping.
"O-Oh fuck-" He whined. Sure, the guitarists fingers were thin, but they were also long as hell. They reached further inside of the small boy than his own ever could.
"Does that feel so, so good?" Brian asked him as he slowly pushed his finger in and out.
Roger nodded slowly, panting softly.
"M-mhm... your fingers are so l-ong..." He breathed, closing his bright blue eyes.
"Good boy... deep breaths, now." He said softly, pushing in his other two long fingers, drawing a loud moan from the boy.
He quickly went to work, stretching the blond open, reveling in the whimpers and whined he was earning.
"You want me to fuck you? You want me to put my long cock inside your tight little hole?" Brian said lowly in Roger's was ear.
The blond's back arched up off the couch and he nodded quickly.
"Please- ah fuck- feels so good- please j-just ruin me.." He begged, reaching up and grabbing onto the brunette's curly hair.
Brian chuckled softly and nodded, slowly pulling his fingers out of the whimpering blond, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down with his boxers.
"Fuck- it's so big-" Roger gasped shamelessly, his eyes a bit wide. He wasn't sure if he would be able to take that much, especially his first time.
"I know, I know, but I'll be gentle with you... I don't wanna break you, yet..." He spit into the palm of his hand, wrapping it around his cock, slowly lubing himself up slowly.
Roger whined impatiently, his chest heaving a bit.
"Deep breaths, my love. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked softly.
The blond bit his lip and looking up into Brian's eyes.
"I-I wanna... so bad... please.. Just... p-please don't tell anyone it's my first time... I don't want them to th-think I'm.. I'm like.. lame?" He said softly, smiling nervously.
The brunette frowned. The usually confident and cocky blond seemed so vulnerable and innocent.
"Hey, don't worry, love... I won't tell anyone, I promise." He said, winking at the boy. Roger nodded slowly an took a deep breath.
"Okay... you can go in now.." He said, watching Brian intently.
The guitarist nodded and lined himself up with the boys small hole.
"Deep breaths..." He said quietly as he pushed inside of the boy, who cried out in response.
"I know, I know... it'll be okay, it won't hurt for that much longer.." He soothed, pushing in further until he bottomed out, groaning softly as the tight heat of Rogers hole enveloped his cock.
"G-God- it's s-so big-" the drummer whimpered, his head falling back against the couch's arm rest.
"Good boy, y-you're doing so good... Tell me when I can move, yeah?" Brian said, kissing the boy on his flushed cheek.
Roger nodded, gripping tightly to the couch cushions.
After a few moments, the drummer finally stopped feeling like his whole body was splitting open.
"You can go now... ple-please..." He said to a desperate Brian who was holding back as best as he could. The brunette smiled shakily and pulled out slowly, thrusting back in, earning a loud moan from the boy.
He worked himself in and out of the boys hole that was gradually becoming  more and more stretched.
"Fuck, you like that baby boy? This is the b-best cock you'll ever get inside of you.. This is the only cock that's allowed inside of you." Brian moaned, closing his eyes.
Roger whined in response and nodded quickly, a warm feeling pooling in the pit of his tummy.
"Y-Yes, sir- agh~ fuckin hell- Brian I'm so close!" He moaned, squirming. Brian nodded and angled his hips upward, pounding inside of the boys hole, hitting his sweet spot each time. Loud, high pitched groans and moans filled the air as the blond got closer.
"You gonna cum for me? Hm? Go on then, y-you can do it, baby.." He said, his thrusts becoming more frantic as he himself got closer.

Roger whimpered and his back arched off of the couch as he came, tears poking at the corners of his eyes. Brian thrust into him faster, grunting softly in the boys ear as he finished inside of him, breathing shakily as he leaned his forehead against the others.
"Fuck- Brimi... that felt s-so good..." The drummer mumbled, sucking in a breath as Brian pulled out of him.
"That's so good baby... I hope that, maybe, we could do it again sometime?" He asked.
Roger giggled softly and looked up at Brian, who laid beside the boy.
"I'd love that, but maybe you can b-buy me dinner first?" He joked.
Brian nodded and smiled.
"Deal. I'd like that.. just as long as you promise to stop lying about being a little slut."
The drummer blushed at that and bit his lip, too flustered to respond.
2193 words
——————————————
Thank you for reading! I know my account is dying, which is mostly my fault, but ya know, school gets in the way :/ Votes and comments are really nice and encouraging :) I made a Queen one shot book that doesn't have any smut if you'd like to read it! No estimate on when the next story is being updated sorry :(
Anyhoo, as always, I didn't proofread yet but I will eventually.
See ya kiddos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
475K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
313K 13.8K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
986K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...