Dream Team Imagines/Preferenc...

By Gaywoo

Insane that we got so much views!!! Come and read a bunch of cool stuff, and feel more than free to request... More

i n t r o .
first meeting - all
bad day - sapnap
bad day - george
bad day - dream
shocking - dream
when you're sick - badboyhalo
panic attack - george
tall - sapnap
proposal - george
height preferences - all
true colours - george
relaxation - sapnap
petnames - all
mc date night - george
prom date - dream
prom date - sapnap
jealousy - all
saviour - dream
struggling to sleep - all
halloween costumes - all
first fight - dream
are you ok? - badboyhalo
boyfriend - dream
his type - dream
hide me - all
soulmate - wilbur (BONUS)
english? nah - dream
peepers - quackity (BONUS!)
mentality - wilbur
valentines - all
open the jar - skeppy
i'm here - dream
in my head - sapnap
learning with you - dreamXD
domestic - george

soulmate - dream

19.4K 416 68
By Gaywoo

Dream x Reader: Soulmate AU.

You see parts of your soulmate's past day in your dream from their perspective, and their thoughts.

You sigh to yourself as you readjust the grocery bag in your hands. It was heavy and digging into your fingers, causing red inflamed indents. You were so close to your car, but the day had been so tiring so far, and this was just the icing on the cake.

"Need help?" Comes a voice from behind you. You turn around tiredly and see a tall man around your age with blonde hair and the most beautiful green eyes. He was smiling at you.

"I do," you say, and he immediately holds out his arm to take one of the bags from you. You hand one to him and he holds it with relative ease, following behind you as you lead him to your car. "Thank you so much."

He shrugs and chuckles, "Don't mention it, someone should've offered to help earlier."

Both of you stop at your car, and he helps you load your items inside as well. He was very careful with the bags in case there was something breakable in them, like eggs. You smile and bite your lip, "Hey, could I..?" You pull a pen out from your pocket and gesture at his hand.

"Oh! Sure!" He grins, extending his hand toward you. You hold it softly in yours and write down your number on his skin, making sure not to press too hard and hurt him.

"I owe you, call me if you need anything!" You smile.

--

Flopping into your bed at the end of this particular day was the best feeling ever.

It didn't take you long to succumb to your sleep, passing out not 10 minutes after hitting the soft mattress. You were excited to see what your soulmate had gotten up to today.

.............

He pocketed his wallet, disappointed he couldn't find what he was looking for in the store that day. 'There's always tomorrow when they get new stock in..' He thought.

Looking up, the blonde man notices a woman struggling with her bags and frowns. So many people were strolling past her, some even looked at her and continued walking! Shaking his head, he approaches her, "Need help?"

The woman turns.... and you see your own face looking back at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3K 52
College life has been good, with the perfect partner in crime, Charlotte never misses a single party. However, the whole frat party scene can sometim...
132K 4.6K 172
You met Clay, George and Nick when you were all 6 years old. Over the years, they've all developed crushes on you. In your last year of high school...
93.9K 1.1K 38
𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ( π’”π’‘π’π’Šπ’• 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
14.8K 940 35
[Completed] George, and Clay were friends , they train to fight for the one's who bring danger to fellow species and humans. But when one day their s...