《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋

1.2K 21 23
By King_Kado131

[🍋⚠️WARNING!⚠️🍋]
[THIS CONTAINS
[🍋INTENSE ROMANCE🍋]
[OF A]
[🍋SLAPPING AND MATURE NATURE!🍋]
[READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!]
[Now then! This chapter takes place in the Story:
Wakfu King of Cards
In the Chapter:
Dueling Panda

So if you need context it's there!
PLEASE ENJOY!]

《Night in Duvet Village, after Baxus' Sealing》

"HORRAY FOR THE GREAT SUIT HERO! HIP HIP HORRAY FOR LORD SPADE!!"

Y/n: "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! PRAISE MMMEEE!"

It was now night in Duvet Village, but instead of Sleeping, the Pandawa Villagers did the exact opposite, they all partied and got drunk now that they had been rescued by Y/n and his groups of traveling buddies.

After Baxus was Sealed away, and all the Pandawas regained consciousness, our heroes were quickly celebrated for their heroics in their liberation of the village. They drank, sang, and danced as the now free Pandawas celebrated their freedom.

Pandawa 1: "HOLY CRAP! THESE GUYS CAN SURE DRINK!"

Pandawa 2: "THAT'S A SUIT FOR YA! THEY CAN HOLD THEIR LIQUOR AS GOOD AS ANY PANDAWA!"

Pandawa 3: "BUT THAT CRA! SHE'S HOT AND SHE CAN DRINK! GO GUYS! GO!"

In the center of the village, Cleophee and Y/n sat with a bunch of unconscious Pandawas with large mugs in their hands, drinking as much Bamboo Beer as they were poured seeing who could last longer.

*SLAM!*

Y/n: "HAHAHAAA! Nice goin so far Cleo! But Suit's can hold their liquor better then anyone! Especially me! The Great Y/n L/n Spade! Give up!"

Cleophee: "No way! Suits may be able to Seal Undead and bend steel! But us Cras can drink like nothing else!"

Y/n: "Bending steel? HA! You're drunk already! *Hic*"

Cleophee: "Haha! *Hic* You didn't take the compliment? You must be the drunk one! *Hic*"

Cleophee and Y/n continued to chug mug after mug of Bamboo Milk, lifting the mugs into the air before slamming them into the table. They laughed and yelled at eachother as they got drunker and drunker...  picked up Bamboo Barrels filled with Milk and began chugging the alchohol inside of them like they had been stranded in the desert for a month. Everyone went wild at their ability to chug the milk, until the two of them dropped the empty barrels and let out earth shaking burps.

Y/n: "*Hic!* I CALL A DRAW! WE'RE BOTH GREAT! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "YYYEEE*HIC*EEAHHHAAA!"

The crowd of Pandas went wild at this while Cleophee and Y/n hugged, officially becoming completely wasted. Cleophee and Y/n then quickly began to make fools out of themselves as they danced together while drunk, as a band of Pandawas played a mass of music for the Partying Pandas Suit and Cra. Y/n and Cleophee were wrapped around in eachother's arms as they jumped and spun around with giant red faced drunken smiles.

Y/n: "HaHaHa! *Hic!* Man Cleo, *Hic!* You are really something else! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "*Hic!* Y-Yeah?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah! *Hic!* You're so cool and strong! *H-Hic!* You remind me of this girl I like, but even better! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "HEHE-*Hic!* Isn't it a Sin for Suits to have feeling for Cras? *Hic!*"

Y/n: "Well, *Hic!* As a great Me once said, *Hic!* "Great God Suit! I know that having Relations with Cras is a Sin- *Hic!* BUT I'M NOT GONNA STOP SINNING ANYTIME SOON!""

Y/n then quickly wrapped his arms around Cleophee's waist, before he pulled the Cra close as he slammed his lips onto Cleophee's, pulling the Cra girl into a deep kiss. Cleophee's eyes widened for a moment, before she quickly grabbed the back of Y/n's head and pulled him deeming into the kiss. The two of them pulled away from the kiss to take a breath, a string of their saliva connecting their tongues as they were pulled out of eachother's mouths.

Cleophee: "*Pant Pant* I... I think I'm... in love with you-*Hic!*"

Y/n: "Not gonna lie-*Hic* Ev-... Cleo. You make my Dead Heart, Beat.*Hic!*"

The drunk Y/n and Cleophee then laughted together. Spining eachother around for a moment... before the two of them fell, destroying a Table... or 5...

《Timeskip》

*THUD!*

Y/n: "MMMMPH~! Such a good Cra! *Hic!*"

Cleophee: "MMMMH~! Haaa~! *Hic!* This feels so good! More! More~!"

Inside of a Pandawa Inn room, Y/n and Cleophee rushed in, with Y/n pinning Cleophee to the wall, holding her wrists above her head as the two of them made out roughly and passionately. Cleophee was grinding herself on Y/n's leg, while Y/n began to rub and message Cleophee's left breast with one of his hands. Cleophee continued to rhythmically grind her crotch on Y/n's leg, as she began to glaze Y/n's leg with her love nectar. Y/n then pulled away from the kiss, leaving Cleo and him waiting their, panting. Cleophee panted heavily as she stared into Y/n's eyes, both of them in a deep haze of lust.

Cleophee: "What are you gonna do to me, huh? Your dainty, waiting, Cra Girl?"

Y/n: "Hehehe! Oh I'm about to turn your legs into jelly!"

Cleophee: "Aaahh~! Haaaaa~!"

Y/n let go of Cleo's wrists and began to slowly and carefully trace his hands down the sides of Cleophee's chest and stomach. The Cra moaned as Y/n nibbled, bit, and kissed Cleophee's neck, quickly giving the girl a hicky as he bit her collar. Y/n gripped Cleophee's ass as he pulled her even closer, rubbing her crotch on his leg as he pulled her closer. Cleophee hugged Y/n close to her as he continued to bit, lick and kiss the Cra girl.

Cleophee: "I thou- Haa~! Thought you would be, Ahhh~ Mmmhh~! A lot rougher with me?"

Y/n: "You want me to get rougher?"

Y/n then rubbed Cleophee's pussy lips, causing her to hold back a loud moan as she nodded her head.

Y/n: "Then how about we get these clothes off and you get on your knees?"

Cleophee: "Takin charge now, hu- HAAAH~!"

Cleophee was about to say when Y/n suddenly stuck his finger someway in her pussy, making Cleo moan and cut her off.

Y/n: "You of all people should know that ever since the way, Suit's always Dom Cras."

Cleophee: "HeHeHe! Good~!"

Y/n then backed off a bit and started to strip off his clothes, until he suddenly stopped.

Cleophee: "Oh N/n~!"

Cleophee suddenly said as Y/n looked up, his eyes widening as his drunk face filled with shock at what he saw before him.

Cleophee stood there with her tongue out as she began to strip teased Y/n.

[Lewd Imaging×2]-->

Cleophee: "Like my tits? These puppies have gotten me in some trouble in the past. But it wasn't like It was my fault though, hehe!"

Y/n: "Holy shit, not gonna lie, I could suffocate in those and die happy. Now, keep on stripping Cleo!"

Cleophee: "Haha! Yes Sir, N/n~!"

Cleophee said as she slwoly began pulling down her panties, revealing her shaven legs and glistening pussy with a tuft of golden hair as she held up her shirt with her mouth.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleophee then gripped her shirt and lifted it up and off over her head. She then stretched her arms over her head before holding them behind her head, moving sensually like a dancer as she stood there showing off her body.

[Lewd Imaging×2]-->

Cleophee: "Like my body, baby? *Hic!* Cause it needs you... I need you."

Y/n chuckled as he threw off the last piece of his clothing to another side of the room as he walked up to Cleo with a smile on his face, caressing her cheek and pulling her forwards into another deep kiss. Y/n caressed her body while she wrapped her arms around his neck. Their tongues wrestling with eachother in their mouths, Y/n quickly dominating Cleophee as she submitted to the Suit. The two then pulled apart, much to Cleo's displeasure.

Cleophee: "Mmmaahh~! Don't stop~"

Y/n: "Don't worry my little Cra, cause a part of me need you too."

Y/n said as Cleophee chuckled, causing the Cra to get down on her knees as she gripped Y/n's shaft, pumping it as she looked up at Y/n hungrily with her mouth wide open and her tongue out ready to lap at his dick. She rubbed her own pussy, the slickness of it dripping off as she pulled the finger away.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleophee: "Haaa~! So thick and long~! *Hic!* This thing's gonna ruin me~! *Hic/Moan!*"

Y/n: "Sorry, *Hic!* But I lost my warning label, but I'll tell you this much. It's not just a Choking Hazard, but *Hic* using it may ruin you for everyone but me."

Cleophee continued to pump Y/n's member with a smile as stared up at Y/n with a drunk face and lust filled eyes.

Cleophee: "Oh don't worry, as long as I get to have you, I'm fine with the Risks."

Cleophee before she started to lick and suck on Y/n's balls. She then licked up Y/n's shaft from the very base all the way up to the head. The Cra then grew a smug look on her face before she began sucking on the tip, teasing it as she sucked on the sensitive membrane. Y/n then glared down at Cleo as he let out a lust filled growl, but he then suddenly stopped and smirked at Cleo, confusing her, but only for a moment, before Y/n grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat, making her gag on his dick.

[Lewd Imaging×2]-->

Y/n then smiled as he began roughly guiding Cleophee, forcing her face to take more and more of his cock with each bob of her head, until her nose touched the very base. Once she was at the base, Y/n kept her there for a moment and she continued to gag on the Suit's cock, before she started to lick all around his loins, lapping at his member all around. Y/n then gripped Cleophee by her long ears, making the Cra moan on the Suit's member as Y/n pulled her head back by them, before he began thrusting into Cleophee's mouth, face fucking the Cra with a lust filled smiled on his face, drool dripping out the side of his mouth as a more animalistic side of his drunk mind took over his wasted body. Meanwhile, Cleophee was in bliss, fingering her pussy as Y/n skull fucked her from tip to base, tip to base, over and over. Cleo's saliva covered her oen face and Y/n's crotch as he started to thrust into her faster and faster.

Y/n: "Cleo! I'm cumming!"

Y/n then tightly grabbed Cleophee by her head and ear, making her moan again before she was shoved all the way down to the base of Y/n's cock, where he began pumping the Cra with him cum, which Cleophee happily swallowed.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Y/n panted as he continued shooting load after load of cum down the Cra's throat. Y/n then pulled Cleophee off of his cock as he sat down on the bed, panting heavily, but his dick still stood high, mighty and hard as he watched Cleo scoop up any stray strands of cum and suck them up.

Cleophee: "Suits cum *Hic* a lllloooottt~ huh? *Hic*"

Y/n: "Y-*Hic!*Yeah. Low population, plus lack of a God, makes a race do crazy things. *Hic!*. But man, my hips are dead. *Hic!* guess thats all the thrustin I had left."

Cleophee: "..... *Hic* don't worry. I gotta idea!"

Cleophee said as she pushed Y/n onto his back and quickly straddled him, ready to drop herself on his dick.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleophee: "Let me tell you something about my Warning Label. I may or may not have given my Ex some... trouble getting it up after we broke up."

Y/n: "Some Trouble?"

Cleophee: "He can only get it up when he's looking at a picture of me! No one else does it for him! And now I'm gonna do the same to you!"

Cleophee said with a smug smile as she dropped down on Y/n's cock, bbbuuuttt-

Cleophee: "AAAAHHHH~! SO FUCKING GOOD~!"

Y/n: "Warned ya."

The screamed as soon as she hit the base, before she quickly began bouncing on Y/n's cock with a smile on her face.

[Lewd Imaging×3]-->

Cleophee: "Oh~! Fuck yeah! That feels so goood~!"

The cra said as she and her suit partner moaned together. He pussy tightly gripping around Y/n's thick shaft, the slick connection of their sex, mixed with the slurred senses of their drunken minds sent them into pure bliss as the Cra and Suit couple fucked like animals. Y/n thrusted into Cleophee's pussy while the Cra bounced on the Suit's cock.

Cleophee: "AHH~! FUCK ME BABY! MORE! MORE~!"

Hearing Cleo's crys returned Y/n's energy as he quickly spun Cleophee around and stood up, he then pushed the Cra into a wall, and quickly began plowing into her from behind. The Red and Black aura of Y/n Rouzing appeared as he began thrusting into his forbidden lover faster and harder than ever before. A cascading song of Growls, Screaming Moans, and Lewd Wet slapping filled the room along with the must of Sex as the two continued their passionate drunken romp.

Y/n: "CLEO! I'M CUMMING!"

Cleophee: "CUM INSIDE! I WANNA FEEL YOU LOVE JUICES FILLING MY WOMB!"

Cleophee yelled in a mass of bliss and lust as Y/n's thrusts grew faster and faster as his Red and Black Rouzing aura turned Green and Black, his growls grew more animalistic, but that only made Cleo cum as a mass of Y/n's seed exploded from him into her, filling the Cra's insides as he kept on thrusting with each shot, the two of them screaming as he fired his last shot, overflowing the Cra as milky white cum began spilling out of the girl's vigina.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleophee was panting heavily, but Y/n wasn't done just yet.

Cleophee: "W-Woah! What're you doing N/n? Wanna have some more fu- AH-AHHHHHAAHAAA~ FFFUUUCCKK~ MEEE~!"

The cra suddenly screamed as Y/n dropped her down onto his cock, forcing his way into her backdoor, making the Cra squirt just from being penatrated.

Y/n: "I said I'd turn your legs to Jelly! And until that happens, we're not done!"

Cleophee: "H-Holy shit! Shut the fuck up and fuck meeee~!"

Cleophee yelled as Y/n quickly began to thrust into the Cra's ass as he stood there, making the golden haired girl scream as he sucked on the tips of her ears.

Cleophee: "FUCK! FUCK! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SOOO~ MUCH N/N!"

Y/n: "I LOVE YOU TOO! MORE THAN I CAN EVEN IMAGINE! YOU'RE THR YUMI TO NY YATO! AND I NEVER WANNA LET YOU GO!"

Cleophee: "I-I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING~!"

Y/n: "M-ME TOO! I'M CUMMING TOO! CUM WITH ME CLEO!"

Cleophee: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~!!!"

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Y/n shot rope after rope of cum into Cleo's ass, making it leak as the two of them laid down on the bed, panting heavily as Y/n slwoly lulled himself out of his Cra lover.

Cleophee: "... I.... I ment it... Y'know. I... I really do love you..."

Y/n: ".... I ment it too.... you make me feel so much different than that girl I like... like I said before, you make my dead heart beat."

Cleophee: ".... This kinda thing... it's super taboo for Cras... and stright up Forbidden for Suits."

Y/n: "Don't care. Cause I'd die for you Cleo."

Y/n said as he hugged the Cra close spooning her as the two of them covered up and quickly fell unconscious.

《Timeskip》

"UUgghh... my head is killing me..."

In the morning... or afternoon... Y/n woke up inside of a House in Duvet Village. He had a splitting headache... but something else was odd. Y/n didn't remember much after he drank the barrel of beer, so he observed his surroundings... only to quickly find clothes scattered across the room, apon closer inspection he found out that those were his clothes... but, there was also another set of familiar clothes in the room.

Y/n: "W-Wait a second... don't tell me..."

His eyes widened as he slowly turned to his right... only to see Cleophee laying their with her eyes just as wide as his, if not wider... the two stared at each other for a moment as naked as the day they were born, under a single cover, on the same exact messy bed.

Cleophee: ".........."

Y/n: "........."

Cleophee: "...... Agree to forget about this and never bring if up ever again until the day one of us dies?"

Y/n: "... Sounds perfect to me!"

Y/n said as he got out of the bed and started to collect his clothes, but as he did, Cleophee watched, catching a glimpse of his "Blade Rouzer" as her face exploded into a mass of red... but it wasn't because of Y/n, but a memory of the night that replayed in her head... unlike Y/n, she remembered everything that happened when they got drunk together, making her smile at the sweetness of Y/n's words.

Cleophee: "Hey, uh N/n?"

Y/n: "Hmm? What's up?"

Cleophee: "Well, seeing as our Drunk Selves have gotten way too aquinted... wanna save some water and share a bath?"

Y/n: ".... Sure. Sounds fine by me."

《Short Timeskip》

After getting in a giant private hotspring that the village prepared for it's Saviors. Y/n dumped a mass of water onto himself, before he turned seeing Cleophee from a distance, making his eyes widen a bit as a blush appeared on his face.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleo then glanced back at Y/n and smirked before she purposefully raised her ass into the air and waved it around, acting like she was stretching to try and tease Y/n... which worked as his cock became as hard as the bamboo that surrounded the hotspring.

[Lewd Imaging]-->

Cleophee: "Hey, Y/n. Wanna... have a little Sober Cleo fun before we forget about this forever?"

Y/n wanted to say no to the Cra... but, everything inside raged at him to say yes, as a single image of last night flashed in his mind.

Y/n: "..... *Sigh* Alright. But only a quickie. And don't get too loud. I'd be weird for these pandas to know we fucked in their Hot Spring."

Cleophee: "Haha! Seems N/n has a weakness to my amazing Cra Ass!"

Y/n: "Shut up!"

*SMACK!*

Cleophee: "HAAAA~!"

Y/n: "Like that did ya?"

Cleophee: "SH-SHUT UP!"

"Haaa~ Ahhh~ Mmmmh~! Y-Y/n! H-Harder! I-I'm cumming! HAAAAA~!"

[Lewd Imaging]-->

I

nside of a Dimmly lit wooden room, Cleophee sat masturbating, calling out to Y/n in her moans, but the suit was nowhere to be seen as the Cra looked at her Slick fingers with some form of sorrow. But she suddenly jumped as a heavy knock was heard on a door that was above her.

Amalia: "CLEOME! WE'RE ALL READY TO START HEADING TO SPARDIULB! HURRY UP!"

Cleophee: "O-ONE MINUTE! I'M ALMOST READY!"

Cleophee said as she quickly began putting her clothes back on with a heavy coat to finish, before she put Y/n's Blade Rouzer she Buckle onto her back with a determination look on her face.

Cleophee: "Don't worry Y/n. I'm coming to save you. And when I do, I'm so making getting captured up to you! I Cra Promise!"

YAY! ANOTHER LEMON!

Alright! Now that my Horny has gone back down to acceptable and Stable Levels. I can proceed with Existing and writing like normal!

THE NEXT ONE I'M PROBABLY GONNA DO IS EITHER HEISEI AND CRONA OR SPADE AND CLEOPHEE AGAIN! DEPENDS ON WHAT THE HORNY DESIRES!

Anyway!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 13 13
They walk past us and I can't help but notice the guy in the back. He was tall, just like the others, had black hair, just like the others. What made...
39 15 10
Embark on an electrifying journey through the mesmerizing Areala Universe, a decade after the legendary "Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey" shook...
226K 10.4K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
123K 2.9K 53
The World of Twelve! A magnificent world full of Magic, Mystery and Action! Every race living in relative peace, but that's about to change when a yo...