⎣Demon Slayer: Yōkai Wife⎤ [桃...

By LadyRaspberry93

Title: Peach Summary: Giyuu Tomioka, the Water Hashira, is in love with (Name), who is a kistune, and present... More

2: Intimacy 【🍋】
3: Into the Onsen
4: Meal Talk
5: Midnight Lullaby
6: Evening Outing
7: Deadly Butterflyཐིཋྀ
8: The Truth
9: Otohime: The Kitsune Princess
10: A Promise
11: Drunken Love
12: Morning Love
13: Moonlite Waterfall
14: Shape of Water 【🍋】
15: Saying Farewell

1: The Gift of Peaches 🍑

17.1K 517 249
By LadyRaspberry93

A/n: Hi and welcome. In this, Reader-chan is a type of kitsune (mainly a nine-tailed fox) called a "Kitsune Tsuki," meaning "fox possession." She shares her body with a kitsune spirit ⁽ᵃⁿᵈ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵏᶦⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᴺᵃʳᵘᵗᵒ⁾.

Anyways, enjoy!❀

──────────────

Carrying a basket on his back, Giyuu scaled up the wooded steps that led up to the forest shrine.

He grunted softly as he limped slightly with every step he took. His aching ribs and back were killing him. Regardless of the pain, the Water Hashira continued his ascent until he reached the red wooden torii gate that stood atop it.

Why did he come here, you ask? Well, it's because he's here to see the very woman who bestowed his heart.

(Name)!

And she was a Kitsune!

In folklore, the kitsune was considered a mischievous trickster with the ability to shapeshift. Often, an Ayakashi/Yokai that was said to be associated with the Inari Okami (fox deity), whom people worshiped for fertility, rice, tea, etc.

Giyuu had no idea what he'd gotten himself into when he first encountered you on that warm, fateful summer's day in the forest. At first sight, the Water Hashira mistook you for the demon that had been terrorizing the village and attempted to kill you.

You had tried to convince him that you were not a demon, regardless of your ears and tails. And told him that you were indeed human, but contained the spirit of a kitsune inside you, making you a Kitsune-tsuki, and that you would never harm a soul unless threatened or provoked.

Despite the misconception, Giyuu still (probably) should've killed you, but there was something about you that enthralled him. Although he had never actually seen a live yokai before, since they were said to be just fairy tales, but if demons could exist, then why not yōkai?

Soon, Giyuu had found himself being enticed by you and couldn't bring himself to harm you, so instead he let you live, and which you, in return, helped him track down the real demon that had been attacking the villagers and mend his wounds.

Over time, the two of you grew closer as his relationship with you grew stronger, until eventually you both confessed your feelings and fell in love with one another.

Initially, Giyuu saw himself as a lone wolf and had no interest in any romantic relationships since they had always been the last thing on his mind. He'd just assumed he had no time for intimacy and romance.

But you—the very being that made his heart throb, who laughed at every dry joke he told and showed him nothing but love and compassion—love him! And after two and a half years of courtship, Giyuu did the unthinkable and had proposed to you, which you'd literally throw yourself and said "yes!"

It'd most certainly threw him off guard since he wasn't expecting you to do so. Regardless, it made the Water Hashira so happy to know you wanted to spend the rest of your life with a plain uninteresting trout like him. It was almost enough to put a full, genuine smile on his face. Almost!

Moreover, Giyuu didn't want anyone to know of his affair with you, for he feared that the other Hashira would come and hurt you or that Ubuyashiki-sama would ban him from the Demon Slayer Corps.

Though there wasn't anything in the rulebook about falling in love with a yokai, he couldn't risk losing you if the consequences were dire. Especially if it involved a certain Insect Pillar or Wind Pillar.

Passing through the wooden torii gate, Giyuu spotted a small shrine straight ahead. Several feet away from it was the minka (house) where you currently lived.

Giyuu's stoic blue eyes then glanced up at the big and blooming cherry blossom tree that stood by the small shrine. The very tree bears his and your initials that you both carved into its bark. A mark that will forever symbolize his and your love.

After stopping briefly at the shrine to offer a prayer and depositing some yen in a small stone bowl held by a miniature statue of Inari Okami, Giyuu soon made his way towards your home.

He stepped onto the engawa, now standing in front of the shoji, and calmly gave a soft knock.

Momentarily, Giyuu heard faint footsteps approach as the door slid open to reveal you.

"Tomioka!♡" You said excitedly upon seeing your lover before pouncing him.

The already injured male didn't even have time to react, as he soon found himself losing his footing and falling backwards with you, releasing a "Oᴏғ~!"

The weaving basket he'd been carrying landed only inches away from him; it's continents now laid on the ground.

"Ow." He nonchalantly groans.

Ironically, this would be the second time today he's "fallen" for you.

"I'm so happy to see you! I missed you!" You say happily.

You stopped embracing him and glanced towards the basket he'd been carrying. Your (e/c) eyes widen in delight as a happy grin crosses your lips that flashes your canine-like fangs.

"You brought me peaches!♡"

Giyuu watched as the white-colored fox ears with red tips on top of your (h/c) head twitched and your matching nine tails fanned behind you in excitement.

Indeed, you were a breathtaking sight to behold—quite literally in this case.

"Yes, I picked them for you as a gift." He said, trying his best to show his discomfort.

Upon completing his mission of slaying yet another demon, Giyuu wanted to bring you a gift. But since he didn't have enough money (since he already spent it on buying food for himself) to get you something luxurious, like jewelry, he remembered just how much you loved fruit, especially peaches. (If you hate peaches, just pretend!)

So, he went to find you the ripest and juiciest peaches he could find.

However, upon climbing up the tallest peach tree, a branch snapped, causing him to tumble down to the ground while hitting every branch and twig on the way.

Still, it seemed to have been worth it, because seeing the sheer joy on your face made him happy despite his injury.

"Aww~♡ Giyuu, thank you♡!" You smiled warmly before leaning down to kiss him while nuzzling his forehead with yours.

"I love you."

"Hmm, I would say the same if I wasn't in so much pain right now." He said, his tone and expression stoic as always.

Your ears perked up at the word "pain" as you quickly got off of him before gently helping him up.

"What's wrong, Giyuu? Are you okay?" You asked, your excitement now being replaced with worry as you watched him stumble a bit.

"I'll tell you once we're inside. It's nothing serious though, so don't worry." He reassured.

Wordlessly, you helped him step up onto the ENGawa and into your home.

----------

Note: please keep in mind that (Y/n) in this, is human but possesses ears and tails of a kitsune. Thus, her appearance is similar to Ahri from League of Legends.

Sorry..just thought I throw it out there for those who don't understand and think she's a antimorphic animal/furry.😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...
881K 35.4K 56
━ ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘? 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘. ❞ ( tomioka giyuu x fem!reader ) kimetsu...
34.3K 1K 8
❝ FLOWERS ON THEIR HEARTS BLOOMING FOR A TOUCH. ❞ 紫 ━━ Different settings, different times; but always them, irrevocably in love with each other. Alw...
116K 2.4K 31
" 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader romance story ~ (Y/N) was previously pro...