Their love is destinated...

By suba30

Change is beautiful.. when we are brave enough to evolve it with the destination.. Lets see a broken relatio... More

Their Love Is Destinated..
1.. Happy Starting..
2.. Agitated with her arrival..
3.. Encountering the Past..
4.. Repenting for their Sin..
5.. Purab's concern for Pragya
6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting
7.. Pragya's Discomfort
8.. Dev's Unease And Abhi's Ardour
9.. Abhi's Hunch For Pragya
10.. Abhi's Innervation
11.. Revelation Of The Past
12.. Wounded Hearts
13.. Pragya To Help Abhi..
14.. Meeting Of DEVAKSHI
15.. Abhi's Envious Nature
16.. Abhi's Strangeness
17.. Blooming Bonds..
18.. Unwanted Misunderstandings..!..
19.. Moving On With The Reality..
20.. Dev To Stand For Sonakshi
21.. Tanu's Entry..
22.. Mehra Family And Tanu..!..
23.. Abhi's Regret..
24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings
25.. Upside-down Trials
26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!
27.. Burning Bridges Between Love And Hate..
29.. Just You And Me

28.. Collided Hearts

402 176 49
By suba30

Hello lovely people.. ❤️

Here is the next chapter.. As I promised.. Will wind up the mehndi function sequence in this update.. ❤️

Moving into the story..

Happy reading.. ❤️💜

Part 28.. Collided Hearts..

💜❤️💜❤️💜

"Love is a strange feeling! And you cannot understand what happens to you when it does happen to you.."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

She stood glaring her eyes between him and Tanu.. Abhi could feel her fragrance, even in that distance.. On having his sight glued to her.. his sense was taken away from Tanu completely..!..

' '  ' '  ' '  ' '

Abhi's POV..

She is looking tame.. But why..?!.. Is it because, seeing me and Tanu together.. Or about what Tanu said is, making her concussed..?!.. 

But, what sort of vibes are these inside me.. She is here in front of me.. and I feel so distant from her.. I wasn't feeling this before.. But today, there is something.. that is inciting me..!..

' '  ' '  ' '  ' '

He saw her stepping down quickly, and soon vanishing away from his sight.. He lifted his foot and looked all around to see her no where..

Abhi, are you listening to me..?!.. Tanu's voice hit his ears.. He looks at  her and says.. Tanu, excuse me.. I have to greet someone important..!.. He pulled her aside and walks ahead, but Tanu holds his hand saying.. Come on Abhi, that's not done.. Today I'm not gonna leave you alone.. She tightens her grip and pulled him towards her..

He slides close to her and by mistake his foot stomps her foot.. She jerks stepping back and Abhi holds her arm for support..

Abhi, it's paining.. I can't.. can't bear the pain..!.. She slides over his shoulder saying in a sour voice.. I'm sorry Tanu, It was my mistake.. Saying so he  makes her stand properly by holding her arms either sides, and she clings more close to him..

Just then, he saw Pragya... who walks across them, and her eyes were ogling at them.. But she kept walking and Abhi looks at Tanu, who was whinning in pain..

He takes her with him towards the seating, that was arranged for the guests.. and she was all the while sliding over him..

Bulbul who caught them, gestures Purab to look at them.. They sighted  each other and without wasting a second, Bulbul steps ahead to them.. But Purab holds her hand saying.. No Bulbul.. not now, just look around.. this is not the right place and time.. Let it go..!..

Bulbul relieves from his grip and grins her teeth saying.. I can't Purab.. Does she have any sense.. shame.. courtesy..?.. Just look at her.. I can't keep quiet.. She turns and rushes to them.. while Purab stood irked..

This Bulbul is gonna overturn everything..!.. He strikes and steps on her way..

Bulbul, who nears Abhi and Tanu.. pulls Tanu towards her and Abhi was startled with her sudden antic.. and Tanu shrunk her eyes at Bulbul with much irate..

Bhai.. What happened..?!.. Is everything alright..?!.. Bulbul asks with concern and Abhi steps back saying.. Haan Bulbul, actually Tanu's foot is mauled.. Actually it's my fault.. I stomped her foot mistakenly.. I'm.. .. Bulbul interrupts saying.. Okay.. okay, just relax.. I will take care..

Tanu was about to protest her, but Abhi smiles modestly at Bulbul and rushes his voice saying.. That's so sweet of you Bulbul.. I will be back in sometime.. Just take care of her.. He moves away.. and Tanu kept calling his name..

Bulbul kept looking at Abhi, who was now far from them.. She shoves Tanu with a hard push.. and she balances herself holding the near by chair..

Have you gone mad..!.. Why did you push me..?!.. Tanu scowls her voice looking at Bulbul.. Because, I know that.. you were acting just to stay close with my bhai.. and I can't let that happen..!.. Bulbul says folding her hands across..

Oh.. just stop it.. hell with you..!.. Can't you see, I'm hurt and it's paining.. Tanu says and sits on the chair.. Purab gestures Bulbul holding her arm.. But Bulbul says.. Let it hurt more.. You deserve more pain than this Tanu.. Remember how painful it would have been for my ma, when bhai disowned her decision.. how hurting it would have been for Pragya and her family.. when he refused to marry her on the day of their wedding..!.. And all this happened just because of you..!..

Shut up  Bulbul.. I said, this is not the right time and place.. Purab holds her arm strongly and whispers into her ears..

But Bulbul stood firm and adamant.. She looks at Tanu and continues.. Let it be Purab, I don't care and I'm not scared of anyone here.. and that too for her, she says pointing towards Tanu.. who was looking at her furiously..

Let her know, how painful it is to be hurted.. ... before she could speak further.. Tanu cuts off her and says.. You are crossing your limits Bulbul.. Stop raising your voice on me.. Or else.. .. she pauses looking behind Bulbul and again holds her leg, making her face sullen.. Purab sees Ragini walking to them and alerts Bulbul..

Bulbul, you are here..!.. I'm searching for you all around.. It's time to start the ritual.. The mehndi artist is waiting for you.. Ragini says and her eyes fell on Tanu, who looks dull and inert..

She enquires to her and Tanu explains everything, except her argument with Bulbul.. While Bulbul hushes her voice to Purab softly.. You were so concerned about her right..!.. Just see, how she is entrapping ma.. I'm sure, she has done something like this before.. So only, Ma has started to favor her..!..

Purab ruffles his back head hearing to her and Bulbul kept  raging her sight to Tanu.. And Ragini asks.. Shall I call the doctor..!.. Is it paining alot..?!..

No Aunty.. It's just a small hurt.. I will be fine after taking some rest.. Tanu sounded sweetly.. She looks at Bulbul and leers her smile..

Bulbul holds Purab's arm and crushes it.. Purab widens his eyes at her and holds her hand, while Tanu continues.. I will take care Aunty.. You don't have to worry about me.. Just go and start with the rituals.. I don't want it to be delayed, because of me.. please take Bulbul with you and start it.. she completes her words looking at Bulbul..

But, you are.. .. Ragini started and Tanu says.. Aunty, I'm fine.. Please don't worry about me.. I will go to my room and will take pain killer..

Haan ma.. I will take her to the room, you don't have to worry..!.. Bulbul says stepping forward.. While Tanu shrinks her eyes and Bulbul looks at the long staircase with a wink..

No.. no.. Bulbul, I will manage.. I mean, you should be here.. It's time to start the ritual... like aunty said.. You be here, I can manage.. Tanu says and gulps her throat..

Bulbul was about to speak, but Ragini voices before her.. Okay fine, rest well.. If you need anything, just call me.. Tanu nods and Ragini takes Bulbul with her..

You are gonna pay for this Bulbul..!.. I will do such a thing, that you should never think to turn towards my side.. And very soon, it will happen..!.. Tanu muses her thoughts and moves upstairs..

'' '' '' '' '' '' ''

Downstairs..

Bulbul was looking at her hands, that was drawn with mehndi.. She looked elated and overjoyed at Purab, who was sitting next to her..

Ragini and others complimented her, while Bulbul looks around for Sonakshi.. She asks about her to Ragini, who says.. I didn't see her for a long time..!.. Let me check in her room..

No ma, I will go and check.. Actually I wanna get fresh.. So, I will go.. Bulbul says.. and Purab holds her to stand up.. They walked upstairs towards Sonakshi's room.. and looks at her door closed..

Purab knocks the door and and there was no response.. Sona.. It's me.. Bulbul and Purab.. are you there inside..!?.. Bulbul asks in a little high tone.. and they saw the door opening.. Purab takes a step in, and Sonakshi hugs him resting her head over his chest and started to sob..

Bulbul and Purab were puzzled, and at the same time worried looking at her state.. Bulbul walks in and closes the door.. Purab pats her head asking.. Sonakshi.. What is it..?!.. Why are you crying..?!..

She parts away from him and walks towards her bed.. While Bulbul nears her asking the same.. But she stood quiet letting out her silent cries..

Is it anything about Dev..?!.. Did.. did you.. .. before she could speak further, Sonakshi nods her head and Bulbul rolls her eyes saying.. I knew it, that's why I warned you downstairs to not pester him.. But you didn't listen to me..

It's not about that Bulbul.. Sonakshi says mopping her cheeks off from the wetness.. and Bulbul shrinks her eyes, while Purab says.. Will you both tell me what happened exactly..?!..

After which Bulbul tells him about how Dev was upset over something and Sonakshi was bothered about him..

It's not about that thing Bulbul, I said nah.. Sonakshi says again in a fierce tone.. For which, Bulbul sighs and asks.. Then, what is the problem between you two..?!..

Sonakshi stood silent flipping her eyes between the two, and they waited for her to speak.. who said.. It's about bhai and Pragya..!..

I can't get you.. Just tell everything in detail..!.. Purab asks and she says.. I followed Pragya  and Dev to upstairs.. They entered into my room and I stood out hearing them..

>>>>>> 30 minutes before..

Dev, stop behaving like this.. you are mature and please be genial.. Is this the way to speak in front of others, what will they think..?!.. Pragya sounded angrily..

I don't care about those people.. My care is only you and I will not be quiet if anyone points at you.. Dev saying shoving away her grip from his arm..

Pragya shook her head, hearing his words and looks at him saying.. Dev, I'm not a kid.. I can take care of myself.. And why are you so hateful about him..?!.. I have explained you so many times.. that he is not at fault.. It was just a misconception and, what is there to be hateful about him.. Infact, I was so amazed knowing about his good and friendly nature..  and he is not.. .. she pauses looking at his outrageous face..

That one.. you said nah, he is friendly.. why he should be friendly with you.. for what..?!.. To betray you again..?!.. She felt the sullen in his tone..

No Dev, you are still mistaking him.. It was not his fault.. He promised Tanu, to marry her.. then how could he marry me..?.. If he would have done that, then Tanu was the one who would be betrayed.. Isn't cruel to just hear something like that..?!.. Pragya's words made him more irate..

Why are you taking his side di..?!.. Who is he to you..?!.. Just remember what he did with you.. Remember how you stood embarrassed in front of everyone.. how we three were pointed with taunts and mocks by everyone..!.. because of him, we were about to lose Ma.. because of him, you are still not able to move on.. because of him you are crying every night inside your room.. because of him, you are faking your smile in front of us and others.. Isn't this cruel di..?!.. Dev asks holding her arms..

She heaves an unsteady sigh and Dev continues.. Just look at you di.. You are concerned about that girl, who is the reason for your broken marriage.. You are favorable about that man, who sabotaged your life.. Why..?!..

He looked at her with extreme wrath.. and Pragya stood unanswerable.. You know what, I have come to know.. the truth.. the reality..!.. Haan, the reality of what's gonna happen.. That man is gonna marry that girl, to whom he made a promise to marry her.. But what are you doing..?!.. you still have that engagement ring, which he made you wore on that day.. You still have it with you.. And everyday, you would wear that in your finger and cry your heart out..!.. Isn't that true di..?!.. He asks holding her chin and looking deep into her moist filled eyes, which were facing down..

Just tell me one thing.. You are still mourning for the hurt, which he gave you.. did that lessened your pain..?!..  He stresses those words and Pragya gulps her throat and her eyes were filled with pale tears..

Answer me di.. I'm asking you.. Did that lessened your pain..?!..  He asks again.. and all the time she stood quiet looking at him, while he continued.. I know, why you are silent.. Because you too know the reality, but you don't want to accept it.. And you know what..!.. This pain of yours, will never leave you.. unless and until he leaves you and your life.. You are not doing the right thing di.. You should wake up atleast now.. just look at you and everyone around you.. It's time for you to realise, where is your stand..!.. and with whom are you standing.. you will find no one, other than me and ma.. But he will stand with his so called love, Tanu.. for whom he refused to marry you.. and his family will be at his side, like how they stood beside him on that day..

Oh yes, how could I forget this.. that they apologized to us, for his mistake.. But their namesake apology didn't bring back our hopes and respect.. And this time, I won't take a chance to lose any of it.. and my foremost forever priority is you.. I won't let that heartless man to hurt you more..

Just mark my words di, as I said before you are just here for Bulbul's wedding.. and I don't want to untie your relationship with her.. But I'm not that stupid to see you getting stuck in between the knots made by him..!.. I don't want to blame his family for what he did with us.. rather I feel pity for them.. because they are standing beside him with blind eyes.. But, I'm not blind.. nor you..!..

Just then, Pragya's mobile rang.. and she checked that the call was from one of her worker.. She excuses from him and was about to move.. but he holds her hand saying.. You are not going anywhere, until I get your replies for my quires..

She removes his grip and glares at him, with her tear filled eyes.. While he too stood looking deep into her eyes, with his enraged sight..

I don't want to speak with you about this anymore.. She says and looks aside avoiding his gaze..

You have to.. Because, if not now.. I will surely lose my di.. And I can't afford that.. He says..

Enough Dev.. Not anymore.. She says sternly and walks out of the room quickly.. while Sonakshi hides behind the pillar..

She peeps down to see Pragya walking down stairs.. And then walks inside her room, where Dev was..

He looks at her, who walks near him.. She was about to speak.. but he voiced before her in a rough tone.. Please Sonakshi.. I'm not in a mood to talk with you.. I'm leaving now.. He tries to move ahead, but she holds his hand and stops him..

I know the reason for your anger Dev.. She says and he turns facing her.. And she continues.. I'm sorry, because I heard the conversation between you and your Pragya di.. I was behind you, since you ignored me downstairs.. and it was my eagerness that made me to hear it..

But why Dev..?!.. Why are you this much nettled about Abhi bhai..?!.. It's true that he did a mistake, but he didn't intend to do it.. It was all a  misconception like Pragya said.. Says Sonakshi..

Now, you too started.. I don't know why you people are so blinded with his so called goodness.. All I know about him is that, he is my di's betrayer.. and I want him to stay away from my Pragya di.. That's it.. His tone was too much affronted, she felt..

Oh, come on Dev..!.. you are over reacting.. He is her good friend.. And what is your  problem  with their relationship..?.. Sonakshi's words made Dev incensed.. He looks aside and Sonakshi continued.. Dev, you know.. how much bhai has changed.. No, actually he is not changed.. He was just stuck in a perplexed situation.. But now, he is out of it.. He is standing at the perfect point.. It is just that, he is waiting for the right person to hold his life and start ahead.. And  why can't that be Pragya..?!..

As soon as, she completes.. Dev raises his hand to slap her, but stops looking at her daunted eyes.. He fists his palm and flips aside.. He pushes the vase that was near to him and Sonakshi jerks back looking at him..

She was affrighted looking at him being so much piqued and sulky.. She some what knows that, he is ill-tempered.. But not to this extend.. Keeping aside her badgered daunts.. She steps close to him and touches his shoulder..

He stood rigid, and she tried her best to pull him to face her.. But she couldn't.. After which, she walks ahead and stood before him.. She was shocked to see his eyes emerging out a linear drop of tear.. and his inept face..

She lifts her hand to his face and was about to wipe his tears, but Dev moves back ignoring her.. By the time, she too felt her eyes warm and getting moist.. but she quickly gears up and steps close to him..

He steps back again and gestures her to stop.. Don't do it again.. I love you Sonakshi Mehra.. But I didn't and don't want to love Abhishek Mehra's sister..!.. Dev sounded in a tough tone.. and she stood gasping her breath.. and this time her tears rolled down over her cheeks  and she didn't want to hide it anymore from him..

While he continued.. I don't want to know about your brother.. All I know is that he betrayed my Pragya di.. and left her in the world of taunts and revile.. People disdained her.. this society slammed her with their bitter scorns.. and it was and is because of Abhishek Mehra.. The one, whom you addressed as your brother.. Just affix this inside your memory, that Dev Dixit is nothing without his mother and sister.. and Pragya di is my everything.. I will never let a man like your brother to stand beside her even in the name of friendship.. and you are talking about relationship..!.. Don't you dare to utter your brother's name in front of me again..

All the while, she stood silent, looking at him with tears trembling over her cheeks.. and Dev continued.. It will be good, if you know the reality of our relationship.. Which is, it will be only you and me.. and there should no one named as Abhishek Mehra between us..!.. He stormed out of the room after sounding those bitter words, while she saw him with much abashment..

She looks at the wall, where all her photos were hung on.. She looks at Abhi's picture, where she stood hugging him and he was kissing her forehead.. She traces the photo and wipes her tears simultaneously..!..

>>>>>>........ <<<<<<

Bulbul sat beside her over the bed and consoles her, who was sobbing continuously.. Why are you crying now?!.. I already warned you not to go behind him.. and what was the need to talk with him like that..?!.. We all know that how much Dev hates bhai.. And he is too much protective towards Pragya.. Then, what was the need to talk all that with him..?!.. Asks Bulbul..

Stop it Bulbul.. Why are you blaming her..?!.. It is not her fault.. Haan, it's true that, Abhi did a big blunder.. But he is regretting.. Everyday.. each second he is regretting.. And we all know that, he is now on the right track.. this is what we all wanted..!.. Then what is the problem for Dev.. Why is he this much offended..?!.. Purab completes with a chafed tone and he stood huffing his breath..

Bulbul was taken a back looking at his sudden fury.. She stands up and steps close to him saying.. Calm down Purab.. This is not the time to get upset over him.. We have to think about Sonakshi.. It's about her now, and not about bhai and Pragya..

Didn't you hear what she said..?!.. Dev wants her only as Sonakshi and not as Abhi's sister.. Isn't that unrelenting..?!.. He shouldn't have spoken with her like this..!.. Purab said..

She looks at Sonakshi, who was sobbing her silent cries.. I think, you should speak to him.. Don't let this bitterness between you two.. Don't let this grow more.. Just go and speak to him.. Says Bulbul..

Sonakshi wipes her tears and says in a rigid tone.. No Bulbul.. I'm not going to speak with him anymore.. Let it be.. I don't want to bend before him, and why should I..?!.. When the mistake is not mine.. I won't go behind him..

You are not getting me Sona, I'm not asking you to go behind him.. But this is not the way, I mean.. Forget about everything.. Bhai, Pragya, Dev's anger.. everything.. Just think about you and Dev.. Your love.. Go to him and speak about you.. tell him that, how much you love him and give him hope.. that, you will never create a situation like this hereafter.. Bulbul says with concern..

But Sonakshi didn't speak a word and remained quiet.. and Bulbul comes near her.. You are making it complicated.. Don't do so.. At last you will be the one to suffer..!..

Purab gestures her to be silent and looks at Sonakshi.. He kneels before her and holds her hand saying..  Bulbul is right at one point, that is.. Don't ever pave way for a crack between your relationship with him.. But that doesn't mean you should aside Abhi and your family.. This is a lesson for you.. try to handle it wisely and make sure you balance everything..

Sonakshi gives him a soft, yet weak smile and they left her room.. while she stayed back there..

"" "" "" "" ""

The tedious day came to an end, with all the hearts collided with hurtful pain and tears..

Bulbul stayed with Sonakshi and consoled her, though she herself was surviving with the embittered day.. All her pesters were only on Tanu and her malicious presence in their lives..

While Purab, left to his house.. to gain some peace and his thought was only about Abhi and the awaiting days of trails.. Somewhere he knew that, all these grieves are gonna have an end point.. Though, he was much worried about the mid phase.. and, of how they are gonna face it..!..

Sonakshi remained in a tizzy mood.. She was over and over recalling her words with Dev, and how he spill his
rugged and hurtful words.. She could never imagine a life without him.. Though, before him it is her brother.. whom she had beside him, who secured her from all the hurdles.. Both as well as a brother and a father.. A life without her love and his brother would be mere to dying..!.. She kept exclaiming these thoughts again and again..

" "  " "  " "  " "

In Dev's house.. 
Around 10 pm..

He stormed inside the house and saw his mother sitting tensed in the sofa..  As soon as,  she saw him.. she rushes to him asking about Pragya.. 

Di is not home..!?..  He asks her and she got more tensed.. You are asking me..!.. You both were together right..?!.. Ishwari asks..

Haan ma, actually there.. .. he pauses recalling the desolated evening he went through in the Mehra house.. how he confronted Pragya and his argument with Sonakshi..!..

Ishwari shook him asking again.. and he says.. Haan ma,  I left the place early.. since I got a call from office.. I thought di would have reached home by the time..

I tried calling both of you so many times..  But both of you didn't respond to my calls.. What happened..?!..  Where is Pragya..!?.. She sounded restless..

Ma, relax.. My mobile was in silence, and I didn't notice.. But di.. saying so he pulls out his mobile and dials to Pragya.. and her mobile is switched off..  He looks at his mother,  who gestures him as what..!..

I shouldn't have left her there.. I must have stayed there and taken her with me.. Because of my anger, Ma is suffering now..!.. He strikes, blaming himself.. While Ishwari shook him asking.. What is it..?!.. Did she pick your call..??..

Di's mobile is switched off ma.. May be she is still in Bulbul's house.. he says and dials Bulbul.. But her number was not reachable.. He panics pacing his breath, but controlled himself to not make his mother more stressful.. 

I will go there and see.. I will get di to home.. You don't worry.. He says and was about to leave..  She stops him saying.. I will come with you Dev.. I can't stay here.. I want to see my Pragya.. 

Dev stood with an disagreeing look.. But Ishwari stood adamant.. Just then, his mobile rang and he saw Pragya's name flashing..  He quickly attends the call..

Di..  Where are you..?!..  Are you alright.. !?..  Why are not home yet..?!..  He lined up his queries with much concern.. 

I'm in Bulbul's house..  Can you come and pick me..?!.. She voiced very low..

Stay right there..  I'm coming..  He says in a stern voice and ends up the call.. 

He informs his mother and rushes towards Abhi's house.. Where he saw Pragya standing in front of the big gate.. He stopped his car and opens the door for her.. She flips back and looks at Abhi, who stood in his balcony..  ogling at her.. Which was also noticed by Dev.. 

He gives a sudden horn and Pragya jerks holding the door.. She gets into the car and closes the door.. And he quickly drove the car away.. 

Abhi turns back and walks into his room.. Lying over the bed.. he hugs his favorite pillow and revives the past minutes he had with her..

>>>>>> An hour before.. 

Abhi runs behind Pragya, who was rushing to the terrace.. He saw her standing near the edge and fastens his steps towards her.. 

Pragya..!..  His hassle voice hit her ears, but she didn't turn to face him..  He further steps close to her and holds her shoulder.. She still stood facing aside and Abhi couldn't stand with it anymore..  He pulls her towards him and she gives him a tight glare.. 

She pushes him hard and he steadied himself..  Why are you here..?!..  You should be with your girlfriend Tanu.. and not with me.. She louds her vigorous voice.. 

He stood quiet and she steps close to him fiercely.. Do you even know,  what you are doing with me..?!.. Did you just think once about our relationship..?!.. Her raging questions made him so confused.. 

Pragya.. I can't.. ..  he started but she didn't let him to speak.. This is not gonna last Abhishek.. You are complicating my life more.. You shouldn't have done this with me again.. Once again you have tangled my life.. This is not going to have a proper end.. but you are keep on freshening it with a new start everytime.. But I don't want to be beside you anymore.. and I wish to discontinue with everything..!..

Abhi stood puzzled and Pragya kneels down in front of him.. He bends and lifts her up.. and she hugs him enduringly..!..

_____________

Will be continued..

As, I promised.. I have winded up the mehndi function sequence in this update.. 💜❤️

I'm getting DM's from Devakshi readers for more Dev and Sonakshi scenes.. As well the same with Abhigya readers for Abhi and Pragya..!..

I will try my best to fulfill it and will make sure to balance scenes between both the pairs..!..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love..
Suba 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 511 10
"Some love stories remain unfinished, yet within them, the concealed love always reveals its presence to the world, leaving an eternal imprint." ••••...
35.1K 2.3K 11
Is love possible after marriage even with a dark past? Can destiny bind two people together? Hope you all like it....
7K 423 47
shapoo story💜💞 two besties who loved each other got seperated in childhood. they met once again but..........they both are married to someone else...
961 85 9
I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget...