Villain Rehab [DISCONTINUED...

By Dabi_Is_A_Free_Elf

Dabi, Toga and Deku are running from the pro heroes after Toga decided to stab someone. The three get caught... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
A/N

Chapter 7

1.7K 64 23
By Dabi_Is_A_Free_Elf

Dabi's PoV:

It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. I've just been staring at ceiling.

These quirk cancelling bracelets around my wrists are uncomfortable.

After awhile of just starting at my ceiling I got up and went out of my room and went to Deku's.

I knocked lightly on his door and waited. Soon, he answered, he looked a bit annoyed.

I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away from him. "Can't sleep?" He asked. I just nodded in response.

He sighed and pulled me inside of his room. Eventually, after an hour I fell asleep.

_

Aizawa's PoV:

It was way too early in the morning. I went up to the top floor where the villains are.

My students were already heading to class right now.

I knocked on their doors. The only one who answered was Toga.

"Oh! Hello, Mr sleep deprived man!" She said cheerfully.

I glared at her and let out a sigh. "Go get ready. You're going to class today."

She nodded and closed her door.

I walked over to Dabi's door and knocked on it. No answer.

'Why isn't he answering?' I thought.

I walked over to Deku's door and knocked.

He answered and opened the door slightly.

I pushed the door open with my foot. When I did, I saw Dabi asleep on the floor.

"Why is Dabi asleep on the floor in your room?" I asked.

"He couldn't sleep last night, he usually comes to one of us when he can't sleep." Deku said.

"Can you wake him up?" I asked.

Deku nodded and walked over to Dabi, nudging him with his foot. Dabi didn't wake up. "T, wake up."

I sighed and walked into the room and up to them.

I kneeled down infront of Dabi and shook him awake.

His eyes opened and he immediately put his arm over his eyes.

"Go get ready. You are going to school today." I said, standing up and walking out of the room.

_

All three of them soon walked out of their rooms in the uniforms and to me.

Dabi had changed his uniform up a bit though. He wasn't wearing the tie properly and wasn't wearing the school pants.

I let out a sigh, not bothering to get him to wear the proper uniform.

I wrapped the three in my scarf and dragged them to the school.

Kirishima PoV:

Mr Aizawa hasn't arrived yet. He is late most of the time to class but he is later than usual today.

"Where is Mr Aizawa?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, kero." Asui said. "Maybe he is just late."

"Maybe.." I mumbled.

___

I am not shipping Dabi and Deku! Toga, Deku and Dabi see eachother as family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
74.9K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...