Konosuba Megumin the New Demo...

By NapoleonPH05

This Fanfic may contain spoilers of the final volume, I don't own konosuba all credits goes to Natsume Akatsu... More

Prologue Part 1
Prologue Part 2
Prologue Part 3
Prologue Part 4
Prologue part 5
Final prologue
Chapter 1: The Return of The Hero of Belzerg
Chapter 2 A Night For This Hero
Chapter 3 A Welcome for This Great Hero
Chapter 4 Crimson Graduation
Chapter 5 Attack of the Dullahan
Chapter 6 A Bride for this Noble
Chapter 7 Battle of Axel
Chapter 8 Death of The Dullahan
Chapter 9 Another Day in Axel
Chapter 10: Ghost of the Castle
Chapter 11 The Goblin King
Chapter 12 The Sleeping Lich and The Devil Prince
Chapter 13 Bears in the City
Chapter 14 Bears in the City Part 2
Chapter 15 Preparation
Chapter 17 The Royal Banquet
Chapter 18 Sherlock Adventurers
Chapter 19 Limbo
Chapter 20 Dragons and Orcs
Chapter 21 The Troll and the Tauren
Chapter 22 - The Warsong Clan
Chapter - 23 The Warlock And The Swordmaster
Announcements

Chapter 16 The Royal Practice

85 2 2
By NapoleonPH05

We've waited in the courtyard till lunch time.

Heidel called us for lunch, we sat at a dinner table near the banquet hall.

Jatis and the others joined us.

"Well I've asked father to join us .for the lunch but he said he's not feeling well, anyways after lunch the royal practice would start, Lalatina-sama and Claire-sama would be your instructors, anyways Heidel could you serve our lunch now thank you."

"I would be honored your majesty."

"Well Iris why don't you sit next to onee-sama?"

"Don't want to."

Iris who also joined us sat right next to me, Darkness done the same as well as Eris-sama sat on the opposite of me.

"Well fine, guess you're really close with your fiancée now."

"Your majesty here's your lunch now, steamed crabs and lobsters which was just recently caught from the sea, served with pudding for dessert."

"Thank you for the meal Heidel."

Heidel left us after serving our food, Komekko began munching on the lobsters and crabs.

"Komekko would you mind eating properly, you're embarrassing us."

"Whamt dom youm meamn kumruma?"

"Please chew first before speaking."

"Kuruma just let Komekko be, this might be the only time she's eating lobsters and crabs."

"Oh, sorry onee-sama."

"What do you mean nee-chan, didn't nee-san told you that we mostly eat lobsters she caught, she even taught me how to catch some."

I think the lobsters Komekko is referring to is the crayfish both her and her sister ate.

"Oh really your sister would be interesting to meet." Jatis said.

"She is, she is Axel's number one mage even though she can only use explosion."

"Well she's really interesting, maybe someday I'll get to meet her."

"Komekko how old are you?" Darkness asked.

"Uhm blonde haired nee-san I am already 14."

"Wow look at you 14 already here let me wipe your face." Darkness grabbed a napkin and wiped Komekko's cheek.

"Osiris why aren't you eating your crabs?" Claire asked.

"I can't snap it's shell."

"Here let me help you."

Claire snap Osiris's crab and fed him.

Eris, Iris and Darkness must've seen that as they looked at me.

"Here onee-chan have some more lobsters."

Iris forcefully fed me some lobsters.

"How about some crabs Kazuma?"

Then Darkness opened the shell of one of the crabs and force it's meat inside my mouth.

We ate our lunch.

Then Darkness and Claire lead us to the banquet hall.

"So today we would start to practice all of you, we would start by practicing with a greeting."

Claire and Darkness taught us how to greet some nobles properly.

"Well why am I not surprised about Kazuma-domo knowing how to properly greet someone." Claire said

"Well I taught him 8 years ago." Darkness added.

"Well I think Kazuma doesn't need to practice royal greeting, same goes for both Dust and Mitsurugi but why didn't Osiris know how to properly greet, isn't he supposed to be a noble?"

"I am really sorry Claire but with what you did last night I couldn't do anything properly."

"Fine, Osiris take a break first, the rest of you apart from Kazuma, Dust and Mitsurugi, let's practice."

We took a seat at on some chairs on the banquet hall.

"Osiris how's your crotch?"

"It's fine now, but there's still some swelling pain."

"Well if the pain is like getting circumcised you'll get over it."

"What's circumcision?"

"Oh, right in this world you aren't familiar with some of the things from my world, even though circumcision is optional in my world while some nations were traditionally doing it, it's the process of the removal of the foreskin in our penises, Mitsurugi you should have heard of that since it's from our world."

"Yeah, but I haven't known you got circumcised Kazuma?"

"Well I haven't but I heard about it from some friends I met online."

"Well Kazuma, Mitsurugi, I think Claire did circumcised my penis."

"Wait what do mean? She cut your foreskin last night and even without some potion to relieve your pain?"

"Well I felt my foreskin is missing when I woke up, when I saw it I fell asleep in shock."

"Well I think the pain will last a week, maybe later let's search the city for a pain reliever potion for it."

"Well anyways let's change the topic, what do you think how lucky you are guys for having the girl you like likes you." Mitsurugi declared.

"What do you mean Mitsurugi? you got a harem yourself." Dust asked.

"It's not like that, although they like me, they weren't the type of girl I like."

"Let me guess it's Aqua right?" I asked Mitsurugi.

Mitsurugi nodded.

"It's not just Kazuma who also fell for a goddess then." Dust jokingly replied.

"Well I've been thinking, I am gonna go back adventuring as a one handed swordsman."

"You sure?"Dust asked.

"I am, maybe I can win Aqua-sama's heart by defeating the demon king."

"Dust, I've been thinking since Lynn said you mostly leach off some people you find, what are you gonna do after everything else that happened?"

"Well I am finally gonna retire both as a dragon Knight and a adventurer, I am gonna marry Lynn, buy a mansion, hope my Luck's high enough to become a merchant,if I am lucky I am gonna be handling the guild or working for Axis cult, then live a peaceful life with Lynn."

"I didn't know Dust is this kind person."

"Well you're gonna expect a lot of other things from me."

"What about you Kazuma?"

"Me, I don't know yet, I still have to rescue one which is a prisoner of the demon king, I also have a lot at stake because I am going to be married with a princess and a noble, add it up I don't know if Eris would also marry me."

"Well Kazuma have a lot of things to do."Osiris said

"How about you Osiris, what's your plan with Claire?"

"Well Claire and I aren't that far ahead in the romantic section yet."

"Come on just tell us what are your plans with her."

"Well I haven't told anyone this yet, I am supposed to be the next in line on the throne of the kingdom of North Gallanhar.'

"No shit."

"Yes it's true, our family is the most powerful one in the kingdom, the king doesn't have any heirs that's why we've been given the next line."

"Well Osiris told us something we don't hear everyday."

Just as we were talking to each other.

"Osiris it's time for you to practice."

"Coming."

Osiris stood up, still holding his crotch.

5 days later.

In the last 5 days have passed, nothing interesting happened.

We just practiced everyday, since it's the last day today, Osiris who still can't properly do a royal etiquette yet was going to practice everything from the start.

I was just laying on my bed wearing my tracksuit then someone knocks on the door.

"Onee-chan, are you free today?"

"Yes Iris, why?"

"Onee-chan forgotten already, we're supposed to have a date when you're free."

"Alright, sorry that onee-chan forgot, I am just gonna get changed."

I change into my adventurer outfit.

I opened the door and noticed a demon wearing a maid outfit ran into the corner of the hallway.

Is it the figure following me me?

Then Iris who's waiting on the door hugged me.

"Alright Iris it's time to go."

We went to exit of the castle.

"Oh, um sir Kazuma and Princess Iris where are you going today?" Heidel asked.

"We are just going on a date."

"Well for the protection of the princess, she needs to wear this."

Heidel gave Iris a cloak and Iris wore it.

"Be careful Sir, I trust you with the safety of the princess."

Heidel wave us goodbye.

"Iris where do you want to go today?"

"Anywhere onee-chan wanted to."

"Well how about we eat first."

"Sure thing onee-chan."

We looked over the streets of the capital for a suitable restaurant.

"How about we go here onee-chan?'

"Sure thing Iris."

We went to a restaurant that for some reason is serving pizza to the customers.

We took a seat and looked at the menu, some people were looking at me and at Iris, I don't know if it's because of Iris's identity or because I am a known adventurer.

"Onee-chan what are you gonna order?"

"Maybe just a slice of pepperoni pizza, we just need a small amount of then instead of ordering it whole."

"Then I am also gonna get the same."

We both ordered pepperoni pizza.

"So onee-chan may ask you something, it's something couples should talked about."

"Uhm eh sure thing Iris."

"Uhm onee-chan I've been wondering, since I know I am gonna get married with you, I am thinking about what kind of family we would make onee-chan."

"Eh Iris, I think we should think about that when we defeated the Demon King."

"Sure thing onee-chan."

We both ate our lunch.

A customer from another table came to us.

"Aren't you princess Iris?"

"No I am not, my name is Alice not Iris."

"Well you do looked like the princess, also you're with the adventurer Satou Kazuma so I thought you're Iris, sorry."

The customer went back to his chair.

"Well Iris where do you wanna go next?"

"Somewhere far from other people, how about we go outside the city walls?"

"Alright then let's go."

We went to the city gates, some guards were guarding it.

"Halt! Where are you two going? The city had been on lockdown since the princess got here, a undergeneral of the Demon King infiltrated the capital, it's told that the undergeneral is a former general of the last Demon King, she's a master of infiltration and assassination."

"We're just gonna go around outside the walls and come back immediately if trouble come after us."

"I am sorry, but permitted adventurers are only allowed to go outside, if you're an adventurer you could get a permit from our captain by showing your Adventurer card to him."

"How about you'd just let out without a permit?"

Iris showed some kind of crest similar to the one Darkness and Claire have.

"Your Highness it's for your own safety."

"Don't worry, I have my own personal bodyguard."

"I am sorry your majesty, Kazuma Satou is the only one allowed to go here without a permit."

"Can you please?"

"I am sorry."

Iris pouting held my hand.

"How about we just go to the park then."

"Onee-chan!"

"Look Iris if there are assassin's after you we have to prioritize your safety."

We left the gates and went to a park in the city.

"Luckily, the park near the Axis Cult church here is empty so we could just stay here if you wanted to stay away from some people."

Iris just pouts.

"Say, if there are really assassin's going after you, why didn't Prince Jatis told us and also why didn't he cancelled the party?"

"The party Tomorrow would have a tight security with the people who's invited given a invitation that's similar to a adventurer card cause it shows little information about the person invited and sealed with a royal stamp, since you and the others were the special guest, you weren't given the invitation and weren't even going to be checked for suspicious items."

"Oh, so the assassin's the reason why you wanted to avoid some people right?"

Iris nodded.

"Onee-chan why didn't you defend me from the guards?"

"It's because what if we were attacked and I died, I would be just a dead weight for you outside the walls."

Iris just continued to pout.

"I am sure I could protect onee-chan."

"Let's just get back to the castle now."

We went back to the castle.

Waiting for us there is the man with a sister complex but his sister doesn't want to be with him.

"Iris, welcome back, father is looking for you."

"Tell him to wait I got something to do."

"But Iris, father said it's really urgent."

"Fine, but can I bring onee-chan with me?"

"He could wait outside father's room."

"Alright onee-chan let's go."

Jatis looked at me with jealous eyes, I think I had stolen his sister from him.

We went to the hallway outside the room of the king.

Two guards were guarding the room of the king.

"Princess Iris the king is waiting for you inside, sir Kazuma-domo, you need to stay here."

Iris went inside the king's room.

"So how long have you been a guard here?"

The two were just silent and were looking at me

I noticed someone watching from the end of the hallway, it's the same demon maid from before.

I looked at her and she looked the other way.

I went to her direction and she slowly moved away.

She reached a dead end near a window, I pretended to look at a vase near her.

She began to whistle and walk away that's when I pulled her hand.

"Why were you following me around the castle?"

"Sir please let me go, I am just a maid who would admit I am finding something to gossip around the other maids."

"No I am pretty sure you weren't just snooping around to find something to gossip about if it's just me your following, other than that isn't it strange for a demon to become a maid here in the castle?"

"Sir whatever I am saying is true."

Just as I am talking to her, Prince Jatis came out from nowhere and confronted me.

"Kazuma-domo, please let go of the maid."

"Sorry your highness, but I am gonna ask her why she's following me."

"Sir please let go."

"Kazuma don't make me cut you down."

Iris also came out of nowhere.

"Onee-chan, onee-sama what's happening here, DeeDee what are you doing here?"

Princess Iris knew about this demon girl as well.

"Jat, can we tell them now?"

"Fine Dee, tell them about our secret, but first let's move to somewhere more private, the guards here might hear us."

We made our way to the courtyard.

"As you can see, I can't really tell why is my sister avoiding me so I sent out this demon maid of ours to check on Kazuma." Jatis said.

"I thought DeeDee left two years ago."Iris said.

"Uhm princess Iris, I wanted to go to Alcanretia to follow what my father said to me in a vision but Jat convinced me to stay here for awhile."

"Who are you anyway?"

"I am the demon King's daughter, 8 years ago princess Iris defeated me and my army when my father died, anyway you must be Kazuma, I know you're the one who killed my father but I respect you since it's your job anyways to kill him, I just thought why didn't you take me down first."

"Well I never planned to take down your father, least you didn't plan to get your revenge on me."

"My father deserves it anyway, even his generals our always a pain in the ass."

"What's your relationship with my onee-sama anyway?" Iris asked.

Jatis and DeeDee turned back, and whispered to each other, Jatis and then turned to us shakingly.

"Iris don't tell our father, I am currently in a relationship with the demon king's daughter."

"I won't tell father if you stopped messing with my relationship with onee-chan."

"I am sorry Iris, I am just jealous of him, he looks more weaker than me and even a scumbag said by some nobles and adventurers."

"Oi what did you say about me?"

"Then you're always with him everyday, you don't even speak to me that much anymore."

"It's because you failed to be a brother to me when you left for the battlefield."

Iris with a pout left us.

"Iris, just don't tell father."

Iris left out a middle finger then a thumbs up without turning back.

"Damn Jat your sister just gave you the finger."

"Well I feel bad for stealing your sister, I am sorry."

"No, it's fine, she's right I should've spent some more time with her when the first demon king came."

"So DeeDee, you can spy on me anytime, just make sure I don't notice it or you're gonna get into trouble."

"Well I just spied on you for Jat, I wouldn't continue it if he said so."

"Well Dee you should stop, I don't want to make my sister more angry at me."

"If you say so."

DeeDee kissed Jatis's cheek and walked away.

"I should also go away now."

I waved goodbye to Jatis and went to my room.

Hours later after dinner.

I took a bath after dinner, Darkness joined me again.

"Kazuma I saw you went outside the castle with Iris."

"Yeah, we went on a date, it's fine right?"

"Yeah it's fine for me since we've already been on a date before, but it's Eris, luckily she didn't saw it but I don't know what would she do if she'd find out."

"I am gonna take care of it promise."

"There's also Megumin, if she'd find out what you've been doing."

"I am gonna take care of it."

"If you say so."

After we bathe, I put on my tracksuit and went to sleep.

The next day.

After we ate breakfast, every maid in the castle was busy.

"DeeDee we haven't heard you came back as a maid here, help me lift this banner."

"Sure thing Heidel-san."

DeeDee and Heidel were working on a banner that was being place on the entrance of the castle.

I was watching them since I got nothing better to do yet.

The party would start in the evening, we were supposed to prepare during the afternoon.

"Kazuma-domo, can you help us?"

Rain and Claire asked me.

"Why?"

"Could you reached the banner we were supposed to place on the courtyard, it flew onto the window of the roof of the tower there, it didn't go inside and just stuck on the bars of it, we already asked Osiris but he couldn't climb the walls of the tower."

"Let me guess, if I use steal on it maybe I could reach it."

"You could try, otherwise we're gonna need a long ladder."

"Well let me try."

We went to the courtyard, Osiris who was panting heavily after trying to climb the tower was sitting on a chair near it.

"Steal!"

I got the banner that got stuck using steal.

"Thank you Kazuma-domo."

"No problem, sup Osiris."

"Hey there Kazuma 'panting'."

"Well you looked like you got circumcised again without some anaesthetics."

"Nah, I just thought I could reach it but the ledge is too far."

"Hey don't force yourself just because it's Claire who asked you."

"Yeah yeah I know, 'sigh' can you get me some water."

"Here grab a cup I am gonna use create water."

Osiris grabbed a cup.

"Create water!"

Woah I didn't think my magic power increased, before I could just create water only for a small cup, I accidentally got Osiris wet.

"Oh sorry Osiris."

"It's fine, I even got more refreshed just because I got showered by called water,  I am gonna get a change of clothes."

Osiris left the courtyard.

I continued to go around the castle.

I didn't noticed I went to the same hall where the king's room was.

I looked around, there weren't any guards guarding his door.

Maybe the guards were assigned to help with the party preparations.

I looked inside and the king wasn't there, inside the room was a large bed and closet, there's a desk with a mirror and a lot of paperwork in it.

Maybe I shouldn't have snoop around.

I left the room, and went back to the courtyard.

As I went back to the courtyard, Claire and Rain were finished with the banner there and nobody was in the courtyard.

"Where did everyone go?"

I asked to myself then I felt someone tapped on my shoulders, I thought it was an assassin and went on a hostile post.

"Hey Kazuma chill, it's me Dust."

"I thought somebody was out to get me, anyway what are you doing here?"

"Have you seen Lynn, she's slept in my room last night and when I woke up she wasn't there and left me some leftover breakfast."

"I didn't, where's everyone?"

"I don't know either, I just woke up recently."

"Well figures, maybe they are at the banquet hall, let's go."

We went to the banquet hall.

Darkness and other knights were carrying some chairs and tables.

"Dustiness-sama, maybe you shouldn't carry that."

"Just let me I can carry it."

"Well Dustiness-sama is a crusader so maybe she doesn't have any troubles carrying that."

"Oh Kazuma you're here, let me just let this table down."

"Darkness, maybe I could help you."

"Kazuma I know your stats, maybe just let me be."

I helped her let the table down gently.

"Have you seen Lynn? Dust is looking for her."

"She's at the kitchen, helping the preparation of foods for tonight, she volunteered to help make the salads."

"Dust maybe you should go to the kitchen and help her."

"Well I should."

Dust left us in the banquet hall.

"Darkness, as your fiancée can I help you with carrying some tables?"

"Maybe you should just prepare the utensils, go to Maria over there and help her."

"Fine."

I went to Maria and asked her if I could help.

Dust's pov.

I went to the kitchen, it was full of busy people helping with the foods.

I went to Lynn as she's chopping some tomatoes and hugged her from her back.

"Hey!"

"Sorry did I interrupted my princess."

"No you'd just scared me."

"Say can I help with the salad?"

"Sure, here you can continue chopping some fruits and vegetables, I would wash the them."

As Lynn washed the vegetables and fruits, I started chopping them and cutting them.

I was cutting a cabbage when the knife I was using fell.

"Dust be careful."

"Sorry Lynn it's just this cabbage is too strong for this knife."

"Find another one, I am gonna looked over this cabbage for you."

I went to a wall where all of the knives were mounted and found a similar knife that's more sharper than this.

I washed the knife and went back to Lynn.

"Dust can you help me, this cabbage is trying to fly away."

"Here give it to me."

As Lynn handed the cabbage to me.

It flew away.

"Hey come back!"

The cabbage looked at me.

Did it laugh when it looked?

Then it flew outside the kitchen.

Mitsurugi's pov.

"Milady why do you need this many cups, sand and seeds?"

"It's for entertainment for the party, later on I would create a sand art and do some party tricks with those cups and seeds." Aqua-sama declared.

"I was wondering, do your followers were naturally carefree and artistic?"Eris-sama asked.

"What do you mean Eris? We the Axis Cult can do anything we want, if we wanted to be artistic, we would do it, if we wanted to do some tricks, we could do it either."

Just as were going to the courtyard where we would place the things Aqua-sama needed.

"Hey get back here!"

Dust came out running, chasing a cabbage.

Did that cabbage laughed when Dust yelled?

Dust came over us and knocked Aqua-sama to the floor.

"Hey! Say sorry to the patron of the Axis Cult or you would get a divine retribution."

"Sorry Aqua-sama!"

Dust chased the cabbage onto the the main hall of the castle.

"Aqua-sama are you alright?"

"Yeah I am fine, thanks."

I helped Aqua-sama get up.

"Let's just bring this to the courtyard, later in the evening I am gonna invite some people there and perform my tricks."

As we were walking to the courtyard.

"Mitsurugi-san, don't you have anything to say to Aqua-senpai?"

"Huh?"

"Well I noticed something when you helped her get up."

"No, there's nothing."

Osiris's pov

"Hey Claire, this sculpture is really heavy, why do you need this to be moved to the banquet hall?"

"That sculpture signifies the national religion which is the Eris church, even though we have Eris-sama with us, it was a sign of our culture here."

"I know, I am asking isn't it more visibility awe inspiring if we left this here on the main hall?"

"I thought about it but it was Prince Jatis's orders so moved it."

"Fine, I love you anyway."

We were moving the sculpture when.

"Come back here you bastard cabbage!"

Dust came out of nowhere and ran into our direction.

It looks like he was chasing a cabbage and the cabbage laughed at him when he yelled.

When Dust ran over to us, he almost knocked the sculpture down.

"Claire it's going your side!"

"No it's going to fall onto yours."

"I am sorry guys!" Dust yelled as he continued to run.

"Claire!"

"Osiris!"

The sculpture didn't knocked over.

"Phew."

We looked back at Dust, he went over to the banquet hall.

Kazuma's pov.

"Maria here are the plates you asked for."

"Bring them over there, I would place them to the tables later."

I wass carrying some plates to a cart when.

"Can anyone help me, catch that bastard cabbage!"

Dust ran towards me.

He's chasing a cabbage, it laughs at him.

"Wait Dust!"

Dust ran into me knocking me over

"Crashed!"

"Sorry Kazuma."

"Hey you bastard forget the cabbage, help me here with the broken plates."

"Maybe you should help first by using steal on the cabbage!"

"Fine, steal!"

The cabbage dodged my steal and I accidentally stole Darkness' panties who's carrying some chairs.

"Sorry!"

"You bastard, you may be my fiancé but public  sexual harrassment is unforgivable!"

"Look Darkness I was targeting the cabbage, here take your panties back!"

I gave Darkness her panties back, Dust just continued to chase after the cabbage.

Dust's pov.

Oh no it's going to the throne room shit!

This cabbage can't stop escaping from me.

And is it making fun I couldn't catch it.

Luckily there's nobody on the throne room so I could freely chaser it there, the throne room only have a single wide entrance through a door.

I closed the door as me and thee cabbage entered it.

"You got nowhere to run now!"

It continued to laugh at me while itt flew to the top of the throne of the king.

Shit I couldn't reach it, what now?

May be I could step on the throne and try reaching it?

No other options now.

"Come back here bastard!"

I tried reaching the cabbage then someone opened the door.

"Hey who goes there? Moi heard a scream from outside and."

"Sir Vanir catch that cabbage!"

The cabbage flew onto the exit, Vanir turned himself into mud and caught the cabbage.

"Thanks sir Vanir."

"Hey brat, this room is restricted to you, you're lucky moi is the one who caught you here take this vegetable of trouble and go back outside."

"Sorry sir."

I went back outside the room, carrying the cabbage.

"You should know how much trouble I went into chasing you."

The cabbage just laughs at me.

"Why you !? I am gonna enjoy chopping you down."

Some time later.

Kazuma's pov.

Fuck Dust, I got into trouble to Darkness and Maria made me go fix some of the broken plates.

I swear I would kill him if I saw him again.

Currently we were supposed to get changed now since it's already afternoon.

I went to my room and wore my tuxedo.

I wanted to put the bow tie on but I feared someone will say it doesn't suits me or I looked like a butler, I don't want to embarassed myself since I already have negative popularity to the nobles.

Someone knocked on the door to my room.

"Who is it?"

"Kazuma-san, may I come in?"

"Sure."

Eris-sama wearing a purple dress came to my room, she looked stunning as ever but her pads were showing up.

"Eris-sama, you shouldn't have wore some pads."

"I'll kill you and let Regina send you to hell."

"Sorry, by the way you still look beautiful with the pads though."

"Fine, if my boyfriend tells me I shouldn't wear pads I won't "

She removed her pads in front of me

"Well anyways, how about you are you ready now?"

"You think I should wear a bow tie or not?"

"You should, you'll look cute."

"Since one my girlfriend told me I should, maybe I would."

I wore my bow tie, Eris laughed at me.

"You told me I looked cute."

"You really are, it's just funny seeing you like this."

"Well let's go now."

We went outside my room, Darkness was waiting outside.

She's wearing the same old one piece dress she used to wear.

She looked beautiful if not a pervert.

"Kazuma is everything good on you, I expected you to be good with other nobles and 'pff pff'."

"I looked funny didn't I?"

"No, you looked cute right Eris?"

"Yeah Kazuma you really are cute in that outfit."

"Whatever, if this is your payback Darkness for stealing your panties earlier I already told you I am sorry and it's not my fault."

"No it's not, whatever, let's just go to the main hall, you were supposed to welcome the guests as Iris's escort, don't worry the rest of us would be beside you."

We went to the main hall of the castle.

"Atleast I am not the only one looking funny, hey Dust, hey Osiris."

"Hey Kazuma, your girlfriends also made you wear a bow tie as well."

"Yeah, atleast it's punishing to the guy that broke all the plates."

"Oh shut up, it's the cabbage's fault."

"Anyway gonna go to Iris now."

I went to the front where Iris and Jatis were, acting as Jatis's muse is Rain.

"Onee-chan, you looked cute."

"Please stop complementing the bow tie."

"I am not onee-chan, you really looked cute."

The guests started entering the castle, Heidel declared their names one by one

"I welcome sir Alexei Barnes Walter to the castle."

"Thank you Heidel."

Wait I didn't know Walter is gonna come here.

He looked at me and smiled.

"I welcome Queen Leonor of Brydle."

"Thank you."

Dust froze for a minute hearing the Queen's name.

"I welcome, Sir Lionheart Rutherford."

Osiris shook a little hearing his father, shouldn't he know that his father would come.

"Prince Revi of Elroad."

Iris didn't have any reaction to the prince but why did Rain froze?

Heidel continued to welcome some more guests, and we still waited for the rest of them on the main hall.

Then he spoken a name.

"Madame Criselda La Croix."

A lady wearing all white gown with a mask covering her face went in.

My enemy detection skills activated when I heard her name, what if she's an assassin?

"And that's all of the guests, the host would begin their introduction now.

"My name is Belzerg Stylish Sword Jatis, this is my muse."

"My name is Rain, I am the Prince's muse."

"My name is Belzerg Stylish Sword Iris, this is my escort."

"My name is Satou Kazuma I am the Princess escort and her future husband."

"We welcome you to the grand royal banquet!" x4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...
45.8K 1.2K 55
Three years have passed ever since Naraku's defeat and the disappearance of the shikon jewel, Kagome was separated from Inuyasha and her friends fro...
69.2K 1.8K 51
Y/N L/N, a normal teen, dies and gets reincarnated, blah blah, you already know that. Adventure with Kazuma and the gang; experience great amounts of...
1.6K 66 9
You, best friends with Kazuma Satou. You get sent to the afterlife after getting hit by a car, all because you decided to play hero for a day. A godd...