Khun Phi πŸ’˜ Yai Nong ( MewGul...

By MewGulfmybae

Compilation of MewGulf oneshots cuz they are bae😍 It's my first time writing despite being on wattpad for a... More

POSSESSIVE πŸ”ž
CRUSH
CHOPPER HATES ME!
DADDYπŸ”ž
TUM TUMπŸ”ž
LOVING MY HUBBY πŸ”ž
WHIPPED CREAMπŸ”ž
FULL MOON (PART 1)
FULL MOONπŸ”ž (END)
FULL MOON (EXTRA)
NOT AN UPDATE (SPECIAL AN)
COMFORT πŸ”ž (PART 1)
COMFORT πŸ”ž (END)
LOCKER ROOM SHENANIGANS πŸ”ž

NIGHTMARES πŸ”ž

7.4K 124 2
By MewGulfmybae

Third person POV

"So what are we watching today tua-eng?" Mew asked after handing the cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows adorning on top.

"Hmmm, I don't know phi. What do you want to watch?" Gulf replied excitedly with a sweet smile towards his favourite human being.

Mew's heart skipped a beat or two, my baby is so cute, my angel kana.
"I feel like watching a scary movie babe. It's been a while we watched one"

"You're only saying that so I have an excuse to sit in your lap." Gulf muttered while squinting his eyes. He was well aware of his lover's mischievous persona.

"You know me so well, love." Mew chuckled smugly while sipping his drink.

Gulf put his cup down grumpily and went to the shelf with all their movie collections. "Which one do you want my naughty phi?"

"Hmmmm...I'm in the mood for Lights Out babe."

" P'Mewww but, that one's really scaryyy..." he pouted.

God he is so adorable, I could die. I feel like gobbling him up Mew thought with a whipped smile on his face. Gulf slipped the DVD in the player anyways before going back in the warmth of his lover's embrace.

"It's fine, tua-eng you can just steal kisses if it's too much-." Mew chuckled when Gulf didn't even let him finish and grabbed his face to connect their lips passionately. "The movie hasn't even started yet, love."

The tanned boy raised an eyebrow while smirking. "Are you complaining my lovely phi?"

"Never said that babe" Mew kissed him again, pulling him close and tilting Gulf's head back to kiss him deeper.

Gulf pulled away, grinning. "The movie's starting now," before pulling Mew impossibly closer, Mew's arms tight around him. Gulf was never good with scary movies but he tolerates them because his phi was crazy about horror movies.

He started off fine, just slightly squirming and hiding his face in Mew's chest every few scenes. But, as gradually the music got eerier and jump scares got worse, he almost was having a full panic attack.

"Do you want me to turn the movie off if it's getting too much for you, my love?"

He shook his head, not wanting to spoil their weekend by disrupting Mew's favourite movie time.. "You wanted to watch it so it's okay. I am fine." Gulf was sounding like he was trying to convince himself rather than Mew as his whimpers at the images on the screen contradicted his utterance.

Suddenly Gulf screamed, "She's going to get me, Phi! Save me!" burying his face in Mew's neck.

Mew couldn't witness his lover suffering like this anymore, his hurt ached discerning his vulnerable boyfriend. He grabbed the remote and turned off the television.

"There's no way I'm letting you watch that anymore tua-eng." He caressed the shivering boy's hair to render some comfort. "Why don't we go to bed early today love, yeah?" he asked soothingly.

Gulf pulled back and stared at him with terrified eyes. "But phi she will take me away from you!"

Mew cooed at his adorable baby," she won't dare tua-eng. I will protect you, always."

"Okay." Gulf mumbled and reluctantly went into the bedroom, as Mew went to washroom to finish his night routine.

Meanwhile, Gulf stripped to his boxers, pulled on pajama bottoms and slipped under the covers as quickly as he could. As much as he wanted surrender to sleep, no way he could close his eyes without his phi by his side in the big room all alone. No way!

Mew hastily finished his night routine and got to the room to see Gulf visibly relax as soon as he walked in while peering innocently from underneath the heap of blanket.

"You okay my love?" Mew asked endearingly after getting under the blanket and collecting Gulf closer to himself.

The shaken boy slightly nodded, cuddling against Mew's familiar warm body.

"Love you, tua-eng."

"Love you too, phi." They shared a kiss before snuggling closer while Gulf almost wrapped himself around Mew.
Mew dropped off to sleep almost immediately, incredibly comfortable in Gulf's warm presence. However, Gulf laid wide awake, meekly staring at the shadows on the wall across him.

Gulf gradually feel asleep after counting sheep in his head and the silence persisted in the room until Gul started whimpering and flailing around in his sleep.

"Tua-eng?" Mew asked drowsily after being awaken up because of one of Gulf's hand hitting him right on the face.

"No! No! Please spare me!" Gulf continued yelling.

"Baby, wake up," Mew shook him hard.

"No, please don't kill me," he cried desperately. "Please..."

"Gulf! Wake up! Open your eyes" Mew shook him harder but, to no avail.

"NO! LET GO OF ME! HELP!" Gulf's cries turned into gut wrenching sobs.

"Gulf open your eyes baby please! ! It's me, Mew! Your phi"

"Phi go away please! She will kill you! Take me instead! Not my phi!"

It warmed Mew's heart greatly that Gulf would die for him, but he knew he couldn't let his love suffer anymore due to his nightmare. He ran out of the room, grabbing a cup of cold water. He ran back into the room and poured the water on the screaming boy's face, making him jerk awake.

"P'Mew?" he asked groggily before breaking down. "Phi, it was terrifying!"

"I know, tua-eng," Mew said comfortingly, as he gathered his love in his arms and gently caressed his face to clean the water and tears.

"Distract me phi, please. The images just keep flashing in front my eyes"

Mew obliged wanting to help his lover to feel better and pressed slow, soft kisses to Gulf's lips, then both cheeks before trailing them down his neck, occasionally nipping the skin hard enough to make lovebites thoroughly enjoying the soft, low moans from Gulf.

"Like this my love?"

"Oh, god, yes. More," he begged, each kiss going straight to his already hard cock.

Mew gently lay the tanned boy on the bed, kissing across his collarbone and all the way down his bare stomach, oh the soft tummy I love so much Mew thought grinning before sucking lightly at the hipbone and petting the smooth tummy lovingly.

"Phi, please... I want more."

The brown-eyed boy ran his hands up Gulf's thighs and rubbed his crotch. Gulf let out a tantalising moan while grinding hard into Mew's hand. "Fuck yes. More phi please~"

"You want me to suck you baby?", Mew peered up with an innocent smile as if he just wasn't teasing his lover.

"Ugh yes phi!" Gulf gasped, still grinding and whining.

Mew slowly pulled down Gulf's sweatpants before kissing and sucking on the aching bulge through the thin material of the boxer making his lover beneath him writhe in sweet agony.

"Mew, phi please hurry..Stop teasing me. Suck me hard"
He looked up with a smug look, his pupils blown, at his boyfriend. "But you like it don't you, tua-eng?"

Gulf just glared at him before letting a pitiful whine. Finally Mew thought his love had enough and tugged off his boxers.

" Oh my, babe, you are so hard. Just few caress and you are already letting out precum?" Mew mumbled teasing Gulf before grabbing the red cock and kitten licking it all over.

"Fuck phi. Oh god...yes...so good..."

Mew wrapped his lips soft red lips around the head, sucking it, flicking his tongue occasionally to tease the tip and pumped the rest with his hand.

"Phi. Yessss !" Gulf arches his back and gasped out loud.

The pale boy continued to swirl his tongue around a few more times before taking more of Gulf's throbbing cock in. Gulf thrust upward, to go deeper, weaving his fingers through the silky hair of his boyfriend. Mew hummed, the vibrations going straight to Gulf's member.

Gulf screamed in pleasure as Mew said "Fuck my face tua-eng. Take what you need," before he swallowed, deepthroating him, ignoring the gag reflex. Gulf piston his hips harder fucking his aching cock in and out Mew's warm mouth. He couldn't take the pleasure anymore and came with a lustrous moan filling Mew's mouth with gallons of cum.

Mew swallowed excitedly as if it was vanilla smoothie, savouring the salty, slightly bitter taste. He loved Gulf's cum, so thick and warm. Mew took Gulf's twitching cock out of his mouth and took in the divine sight in front of him, god he looks almost edible.

"Phi? Make love to me please?", Gulf's soft muttering snapped him out of his daydream.

"Of course tua-eng. You know I love pounding into your tight hole." Mew smirked seductively.

Gulf showed an equal naughty smile before wiggling his eyebrows and turned onto his stomach so he was on all fours with his legs spread apart, ready to be ravished by his boyfriend's thick veiny dick.

Mew chuckled slowly and grabbed the lube from the drawer, coating his fingers thoroughly before slowly sliding one into Gulf's waiting hole.

Gulf let out a whine and grinded back on the finger. Mew continued slowly pumping the finger before adding the second one and pressed small kisses to his back.

"Do you like that baby, do want phi to fuck you?" Mew asked, pumping his fingers faster, hitting Gulf's prostate dead on, making him moan louder.

"Fuck yes!" He whimpered needily as the third finger was added, rocking his hips to meet the digits. "Please fuck me, pound into me with your thick cock."

Mew withdrew all his fingers and lubricated himself. "Your wish is my command, my prince" he said, lining up with the puckered pink hole.

"You are so silly phi", Gulf giggled sweetly.

Mew smiled at his adorable lover and slowly pushed his length in, and waited for Gulf to adjust.

"You can move phi", Gulf gasped out after few moments of silence.

He pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in, hard. "So tight tua-eng. Feels so good"

"Phi.. harder...fuck me harder," Gulf moaned, lost in the waves of ecstasy and desire that engulfed him at every thrust into his prostate.

Mew leaned down to nibble on his ear and nape "You feel so good around me, baby. Your tight hole is choking my dick, so warm" He groaned thrusting harder and faster. Gulf started stroking his aching dick but, Mew immediately slapped his hand away.

"No touching baby! Only phi can touch it."

Gulf whined pitifully and fisted the bed sheet as the pleasure almost became unbearable.

"You feel...so good. You are mine baby. You can show this sexy face only to me babe" Mew said possessively pounding faster.

Gulf cried as every hit to his prostate sent a jolt of pleasure to his swollen and twitching cock. "Yours phi... only yours..ughh..so good"

Mew felt himself getting close. He reached around and grabbed Gulf's weeping dick, stroking it hard making his lover scream in pleasure.

"Phi...can I cum please~ phi~"

"Cum for me tua-eng." Mew whispered into Gulf's ear.

The deep, seductive, lust-filled voice was more than enough to drive Gulf over the edge.

"Phi" Gulf moaned loudly his cum shooting in ribbons onto the bedsheet.

Gulf's hole clenched hard around Mew's throbbing cock and his moans sounded so sweet to his ears
"Ughhh babby~" he groaned, filling up the little pink hole full of thick warm cum before collapsing beside his partner, exhausted.
"That was amazing phi. Thanks for always being there when I need you" Gulf said before kissing his boyfriend lovingly.

"Of course tua-eng. Love you so much. You are my everything"

"Love you more phi"

And with one last kiss, they both slipped into a peaceful sleep without any nightmare.

~END~

A/N
Thank you so much for all the support!💕
And I am sorry about the lack of updates, I am just so busy with studies and everything.🥺👉👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2K 18
This is the compilation of MewGulf One Shots that I've written. I won't delete the others but I'll put them here as well. There will be a TharnType A...
107K 5.2K 17
(Completed βœ”) Tharn missed having 'a personal time' with Type because they have two kids. Sarawat and Tine comes to his rescue~ A TharnType/MewGulf f...
3K 211 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
30.2K 1.7K 26
Seduce him and then break up in 2 weeks why? I hate him and I hate you too Why not see you both in pain