Hillarious Miraculous Reveals

By Ashmeghan123

In this book, we encounter our favourite Cinamon roll (aka. Adrien) and Blueberry (aka. Marinette) crash into... More

Welcome!
~Claw Trimming Session~
Alya's Snapchat Filter
That PUN
∆PoRtAl∆
Project: Pound It!
˙˚Scars˚˙
JuSt A fRiEnD.
Ω Umbrella Ω
~ Rena and Noir ~ (Reveal Fail 1)
Reveal Fail 2 - Tikki...
MASTER FU SPECIAL!!!
PLAGG!
Phone Number, Paw-lease?
~A Very Merry Christmas~
A Mask-erade ;)
Gabriel Agreste SPECIAL!!!
TIKKI, SPOTS ON!
P.E. Lesson
P.E. Lesson •P2•
~Sewing session~
♥︎Opinion♥︎
•~A/N~•
I'm back... + Spoiler
°•.The End of Time°•.
SoOoOo...?
.•°The End Of Time.•° (2)
.°• The End Of Time •°. (3)
Letters and Gifts
not an update just an a/n + spoilers
♥︎ Criminal At Heart ♥︎

I'm Sorry.

665 12 3
By Ashmeghan123

I'm sorry for the last chapter. I kept you guys waiting for soooo Long and gave you a short, unfinished and unedited chapter (plus my cringe sleepy a/n).

So, in order to make up for that, I will try and update the book Everyday. And no, I'm not lying.(if I DO NOT do this, don't blame me. I'm trying my hardest to update whenever I get time or motivation).

I'm actually going through, in and out, Writers block. Basically when you can't simply write or don't get the inspiration/motivation to write.
Also, I'm focusing more on another original, that I'm writing on another writing site, (but few unedited chapter can be viewed in Wattpad too) to enter in a writing contest. So that's one of the explanations I've been not updating as frequently as I would've before.

Lastly, I want to thank the many supporters who actually step up and comment; motivating me to continue on with this story. Thank you all for your support, comments, votes (and also simple viewers) and I hope that all the stories I provided were good.

I'll hopefully post the chapter in the next 48 hours. Stay tuned! Once again, sorry and thank you.

~Bug Out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
135K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
673K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...