cold coffee | jumin han.

By Whothefuckisvideo

─────⊹⊱𑁍⊰⊹─────⁣ ⁣ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ˚ ᵎ┊͙⁣ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋆* ❁۪ ˚⁺⑅⁣ ⁣ ⠀⠀⠀ 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙣... More

━━━━ introduction.
━━━━ epigraph.
━━━━ prologue.
━━━━ chapter one.
━━━━ chapter two.
━━━━ chapter three.
━━━━ chapter five.
━━━━ chapter six.
━━━━ special !
━━━━ chapter seven.
━━━━ chapter eight.
━━━━ chapter nine.

━━━━ chapter four.

189 22 16
By Whothefuckisvideo

part ii

" HORROR ! " ―― as soon as he'd asked for her preference , ophelia replied without missing a beat . 'on a second note : are you free today ?' she'd asked a disappointed jumin , making his ears perk up instantly . and when he said he was ( he really was not . but a few hours couldn't possibly be much trouble . ) she suggested them to go see a movie together ; being the gentleman that he was , jumin asked her to take a pick , and surprisingly ophelia chan had chosen the famous , 00s horror movie 'american psycho' ― the name of which jumin knew because of a commercial , given he was not exactly a horror person , or a movie person for that matter .

ophelia on the other hand seemed very much unlike him , unsurprisingly . she was very chatty about the movie before they'd even headed to the theater , and was absolutely horrified when she heard jumin trying to book the entire theater . 'oh my god stop! i'd be so embarrassed!' she'd exclaimed , making jumin instantly take back what he'd been suggesting .

and thus , for the first time in his life , jumin han went to a movie like a normal guy than the 'trust fund kid' he was ― something he definitely would have mentioned in the chatroom , had it not been the fear of assistant kang seeing him slacking off . besides , it wasn't really slacking off if he considers all the extra work he puts in , was it ?

either way , the movie was a fun ( albeit new , ) experience . more than the movie itself , he watched ophelia who knew all the dialogues and was murmuring along quietly , lips moving in accordance to christian bale's as she stared up at the screen with wide eyes . needless to say ― it was very much obvious she'd seen the movie before , several times unless she had an extraordinary memory . and yet , she was more interested than anything , going as far as turning to jumin before every good scene to look at him with eyes that ― despite the dark in the hall ― were sparkling .

when did the three hours pass , jumin couldn't tell . but when they were exiting the theater , his steps felt light , as if he'd just traveled back to reality from a different dimension altogether . out of the corner of his eye , he saw ophelia with the same , dazed air about her as he did . as if sensing his eyes on her , she turned to give him a smile , " fantastic , wasn't it ? " her question was excited like a child's ― as if looking for approval from an older person ( the older bit stung him , truthfully . )

" it was nice , i admit . but you knew all the dialogues already , have you watched it before ? " his question made her giggle , and she proudly admitted , " at least fifteen times . "

her reply caught jumin off guard , and he halted in his place , staring at her with incredulous eyes . " seriously ??? why would you watch it again , then ? it's ridiculous . "

ophelia replied simply , like it were the most obvious thing in the world , " sometimes a little ridiculous is nice . " and with that , she tugged at his arm's sleeve , urging him forward , " don't just stand there ! "

jumin complied , and trudged forward to match her pace . languid steps headed out of the theater premises . the crowd around them was much faster in making their exit , unlike the two of them who were in no hurry of leaving just yet . ophelia held onto jumin's sleeve ( not his arm , unfortunately . but he was in no position to complain . ) , and after a moment of quiet , she turned to him , " you got any plans for the rest of the day ? "

jumin dished his phone out of his pocket , pretending to check his schedule ( when in reality he was just dropping a text to assistant kang to cancel all his plans for the day . ) before turning to the lady attached to his sleeve .

" no , it appears i'm free for the rest of the day . " his reply earned him a dazzling smile ,

" great ! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
2.3K 90 19
"Could a person fall in love with someone who already loves another person?" You looked back at him, staring into his grey orbs. Studied his fine fe...
1K 51 20
Two people that love each other but are not destined together. How will they change their fate? Jumin Han is a CEO's son and known as arrogant, cold...
56.9K 3.6K 41
[ JUMIN X SEVEN/THIS IS NOT A CHARACTER X MC FIC ] Migraines are Jumin's greatest enemy. And the stress that comes with it doesn't make things any be...