Come To Me

Galing kay beauty_zyl

Shen Wei is a supernatural girl who can see, hear and touch ghost as well as can easily be possessed by ghost... Higit pa

Characters in the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Final)

Chapter 19

126 15 5
Galing kay beauty_zyl

The next morning, Shen Wei woke up with an energetic expression. She prepared the breakfast for them and then she walks to the room that Zhao Yunlan slept. Shen Wei enters the room to wake up Zhao Yunlan. That guy is still dreaming of Shen Wei when Shen Wei wakes him up. Shen Wei smiles upon listening to the name Zhao Yunlan called in the sleep.

''You must be dreaming of me again, Yunlan!'' Shen Wei said and she lands a kiss on those plump lips of Zhao Yunlan.

''Weiwei...'' Zhao Yunlan kept calling that name.

''Yunlan, it's me! Wake up now! The sun is rising high now! We need to hurry in finding the next hallow. Wake up, please!'' Shen Wei called while whining longer.

''Weiwei, I am sleepy...'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

''Wake up now before I sulk over you again!'' Shen Wei threatened.

Upon listening to the sulk, Zhao Yunlan snaps opened his eyes to see Shen Wei is smiling happily to see him.

''Weiwei, are you still sulking over me over my last night mistakes?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to confirm.

Shen Wei smiles beautifully before she lands another kiss on Zhao Yunlan's cheek.

''I will not sulk again if you wake up now, take your shower and get down for breakfast. We need to find the merit brush. Last night when I talked with Zhu and Wang, those two hallows with them reacted to the merit brush. But it's located on the tree on Buzou Mountain. Only Kunlun and that monk can take that merit brush from that tree. That tree will not give us that merit brush if it can't sense your energy,'' Shen Wei told what she got from the discussion on the last night with Zhu and Wang and then from her dream about that hallow which kept calling her to get it as soon as possible.

Zhao Yunlan immediately wakes up and looks at Shen Wei.

''No wonder I dreamt of that tree too before I dreamt of you,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

''I thought you just dreamt of me,'' Shen Wei teased.

Zhao Yunlan laughs a little.

''Not for the last night. I dreamt of that tree first before you. Well, let me get ready first and I will go down for breakfast. Tell the others to get ready too to Buzou Mountain. And tell Lin to ride with us. I am afraid if he will be awakened during the travel,'' Zhao Yunlan said and he rushes to the bathroom for the shower.

Shen Wei sighs and she quickly gets the clothes for Zhao Yunlan to wear soon. This guy... When he is rushing over something, he will forget his own belongings that now is not in that room, but in Shen Wei's room. As soon as she enters to the room that Zhao Yunlan slept, her face turns red to see that guy with only a towel is wrapping on that below body. Shen Wei swallows hard to see that tan and masculine body of Zhao Yunlan.

''Weiwei?'' Zhao Yunlan called as he saw Shen Wei is flustered at that door while holding his clothes.

''Err... Sorry!'' Shen Wei apologized and she quickly turns her body from seeing that free show of upper body again.

Zhao Yunlan chuckles to see this girl is shy and embarrassed to see his bare upper body. Luckily he wears a towel right now.

''Give me my clothes and you may go out after that,'' Zhao Yunlan said, tried to not tease and add the shy of his lover.

Shen Wei closes her eyes and turns back to Zhao Yunlan while giving those clothes to Zhao Yunlan. Then, she hurriedly walks out as her heart can't stand to see that bare body of her lover. Shen Wei rubs her chest and tried to calm down her unstable heartbeat.

''I am crazy now to see his bare body. Luckily he wears that towel at below. If not...''

''If not what, jiejie?'' Yezhun interrupted Shen Wei's whine in front of that room.

''Nothing!'' Shen Wei that startled to hear her little brother's voice quickly denied her talk.

Yezhun laughs a little to see his sister in a shy and embarrassing face again. He confidents that his sister is embarrassing over Zhao Yunlan.

''Let's breakfast!'' Shen Wei said to Yezhun and she walks down to the dine room.

At there, the others are already took their places to have a breakfast. Just Zhao Yunlan still in the room. Yezhun sits at the side of Da Qing's human form. Shen Wei gives a breakfast to Yezhun as well as to her. They have their breakfast together and talk about the next hallow. Zhao Yunlan joins a moment later, making Shen Wei's face turned to red again.

''Wei, what's happened? Why is your face looks red? Are you having a fever?'' Chu worryingly asked.

''Err... No, Chu ge! I am fine. Err... I think this coffee is hot,'' Shen Wei denied but her reason is not logic for them.

''What's the relationship of that hot coffee with her red face?'' Da Qing asked to Yezhun.

''Sshhh!!'' Yezhun signed to Da Qing to keep quiet.

Da Qing frowns a little. But then he nods understand when he saw Zhao Yunlan that intensely looking at Shen Wei.

''Well, stop the nonsense talk. Now back to the next hallow, that merit brush! Do you think that beast will come to us again to get that hallow?'' Da Qing asked, changed the conversation amongst them.

''Supposedly he is injured from my blade. So, I am not sure if he can make it to get the next hallow,'' Shen Wei told her guess.

''Have you ever think how did he know about that river awl? Even Shen Nong knows about that sundial reincarnation with Li Qian,'' Guo curiously asked.

''Good question, Xiao Guo! Well, Shen Nong knows about that sundial when Li Qian activated that hallow to let her grandma's spirit alive with her. With that, Shen Nong can track the next hallow. How he tracked it? Of course from the original places of those hallows. When the seal broken half with the unbalanced seal of Kunlun and the guardians order to that hell gate, those hallows were separated and back to their own places like we found river awl at its place and after this for merit brush on Buzou Mountain. Since the sundial was discovered by the ancestor of Li Qian, so that sundial was used illegally and automatically activated the other hallows. That guardian lamp was also discovered by the humans from its original place,'' Zhao Yunlan told the origin of those four hallows.

''So, it's possibility that Zhujiu or Shen Nong will get that merit brush too? We will face them again on that Buzou Mountain?'' Sang asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''But as Weiwei told earlier, I am not sure too whether Zhujiu or someone else will be there,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

They nod.

''But what I am very sure now is they can't get that merit brush without Yunlan and Lin's awakening,'' Shen Wei assured.

''What do you mean, Wei?'' Zhu curiously asked.

''That merit brush is located on the tree on that mountain. It's one of that tree buds. Only the combination energies of Yunlan and Lin can pull that merit brush out from that bud,'' Shen Wei told.

''Oh? This hallow is very special. It can hide itself on that tree. What if they cut that tree? Will they get that merit brush after that?'' Guo asked.

Shen Wei shakes her head.

''It's same if they cut that tree. Whether that tree is alive or dead, only the combination energies of Kunlun and that monk can bring out that merit brush. They can't do anything to that tree, Xiao Guo. They just can get that merit brush after Yunlan and Lin successfully pulled out it from that tree. Just if they can get it from us,'' Shen Wei explained.

They all nod understand.

''Now, only me is not awakened. I hope that merit brush can make me awaken and I can help to get that hallow,'' Lin said.

''You are wrong, Lin ge! I am just half awakened. I still don't know how to light that guardian lamp. I need my source to be awakened,'' Guo corrected to Lin.

Lin looks at Guo. Then he nods agreed. That's right! Guo is just half awakened. So, Guo will be the last awakened.

''I hope uncle Shen can find that lamp for us,'' Lin said again.

''Speaking of him, now I get his call. Let me answer this call, okay?'' Shen Wei interrupted as suddenly her phone is ringing, indicating her father is calling right now.

They nod.

''Father,'' Shen Wei greeted as she answered the call from Mr. Shen.

''Weiwei, how is the journey? Did you find all the hallows?'' Mr. Shen asked.

''Not all, father. Just two. We will get the other one and will be directly back to the Dragon City. How about you? Did you find that lamp?'' Shen Wei asked as she told about their journey.

''Don't come here! I found that lamp but please don't come here, Weiwei! Directly go back to Kunlun Mount. Bowl will protect that lamp with me at there. He called me and told me that Shen Nong brought those ghosts to the Dragon City to find the lamp at here. I will run away from this city now. So, please find the last hallow and quickly come back to Kunlun Mount. We will wait you at there, okay?'' Mr. Shen said.

''How did Shen Nong know about that lamp in Dragon City?'' Shen Wei asked with mad.

''Bowl told me when I used your heart blood to trace that lamp, Shen Nong can sense you at there. Like someone told him that you are there,'' Mr. Shen told.

''Someone told him? Shen Nong supposedly can't sense my heart blood unless...'' Shen Wei stopped her words as she remembered something from the memory of the previous ghost slayer.

''Unless what, Weiwei?'' Mr. Shen asked.

''Nevermind, father. Father, you must hurry to drive to uncle Bowl. Stay in Yunlan's house, under his barrier protection in that house. Shen Nong and those evil ghosts can't go through that house as long as that barrier is there. Wait for us at there, okay? We will be hurry in getting that last hallow and we will be directly going back to there,'' Shen Wei told.

Mr. Shen agreed and the phone disconnected. Shen Wei told everything to them at the dining table and Zhao Yunlan decided to move right now. They all nod agreed and hurriedly get their backpacks to their cars.

In the car, Zhao Yunlan steps on the gas to the Buzou Mountain to get the last hallow. Shen Wei on the other hands is still thinking of her father's words. Yezhun is also the same.

''The hell judge!'' Suddenly Shen Wei and Yezhun shouted the same name, making Zhao Yunlan unconsciously steps on the brake for his startled.

Chu at behind their car quickly steps on the brake too to avoid their cars collided. Zhao Yunlan turns the car to the side road as well as Chu and he looks at Shen Wei and Yezhun.

''What is it with that hell judge?'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked.

''The one that can sense my heart blood energy. Besides those hallows, there are two persons that can sense my heart blood energy. One is Yan Wang, our creator. The other one is hell judge. If uncle Bowl said that the one who used my previous ghost slayer's body to break the seal wasn't Yan Wang, so the high possibility is the hell judge. Only them two can touch my dead body in the depth hell and know about the function of my dead body. I mean the ghost slayer's body as well as the ghost face's body,'' Shen Wei told.

Upon listening to Shen Wei's words, Zhao Yunlan continues his driving and Lin calls back to Chu to continue after he called Chu to wait for a moment about a few minutes ago.

''So, that hell judge is working for Shen Nong too. Is he tricking on Yan Wang now?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

''Should I meet with Yan Wang now, jiejie to tell about this?'' Yezhun also asked.

''No! You shouldn't, Yezhun! And Yunlan, I am not sure about Yan Wang. As I know Yan Wang always staying in his working room and the hell judge will do the task in the hell. So, maybe Yan Wang didn't know about this. But, Yezhun, we can't tell Yan Wang yet. Let us lure down them first, seal the hell gate, and you should bring me too to meet with Yan Wang. I guess Yan Wang still didn't know that you and I are awakened back. He must work hard since the seal broken to find a solution for that hell gate. If he knows that we are still alive and awakened, he must be came to us and meet us,'' Shen Wei said.

''You are right, jiejie. Even though Yan Wang is a scarier god, but he will not forget about us. He will meet us with anything. The possibility now he was tricked by that Shen Nong or even by that hell judge,'' Yezhun agreed.

Shen Wei nods.

''So, now we will seal that hell gate first and let Yan Wang knows later?'' Da Qing asked from the laps of Shen Wei.

Shen Wei nods.

''Alright! I agreed with Weiwei. So that, those evils will not know our trick too especially that hell judge. Right now, we will let that hell judge happily tricking the hell god. And we will get him later!'' Zhao Yunlan interrupted.

Shen Wei smiles to Zhao Yunlan. Lin sends a text to Zhu, telling what was happened earlier. So that the team behind can understand their plan. The travel continued to the Buzou Mountain for about four hours from that guesthouse and finally they arrived at the downhill.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

65.9K 6.6K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...
152K 12K 30
🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
55K 2.4K 14
Shen Wei was a recognized psychologist, a professor at the prestigious Dragon City University and a collaborator of the Special Investigation Unit of...
16.5K 944 16
Shen Wei and Shen Yezun are twin brothers with different fates. Shen Wei was born with an abnormal heart which made him unable to do many activities...