The reason why Raeliana has t...

By midorihime88

Poisoned to death by her own betrothed?! Eunha didn't wake up in a novel's story just to get killed off again... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

105 4 1
By midorihime88

Against Noah Vulstair WynKnight

The development of science and technology, the emergence of thinkers, the degradation of the old doctrine, the power of capital. There have been many causes, but the throne has been weakened.

On the other hand, as the three powers of the emerging aristocrats who bought titles with money increased, the fight for interests between the old and the new to gain political advantage was growing.

The enemy is on the same side. The royal family tried to hold the hands of the new aristocrats due to the rise of the new people who were threatening the royal authority, but that was not easy either. The majority of the current aristocratic assembly was the old noble, and the fact that all aristocrats' voices were not equal was a stumbling block.

One vote does not have the same value in this world where identity-based society is based. What matters in the current parliament is not the number of votes, but which faction does the lawmaker who cast the ballots belong to?

Despite this favorable situation, the old aristocrats proposed a bill in search of a breakthrough in order to maintain their rights and curb the power of the new aristocracy. It was a law banning the transfer of a title, also called the 'Pull Prevention Act.'

The Old Guards had a premonition of victory, but something happened that they were not. In order for the law to be passed, the king must take the seal himself, but the seal has disappeared completely. It was a matter of life and death for all the new people. They were as desperate as Gollum looking for a ring, but no progress was made in the investigation.

Some say that we need to find a new way out at a time when the weapons that threaten the new noble are gone and the power of the new aristocracy is growing.

The insides began to come out. At that time, Noah Vulstair WhyKnight appeared like a comet.

The Duke of Noah WhyKnight was the brother of the current king, and if the current king was just a royal Blood, the Duke of Ro-yeol jelly Blood.

She is the only child born of the late King Seon's second father, who passed away at an early age, and a princess of the One Night family, who has been the centerpiece of the royal army for generations.

the very last king of the conservatives

Both the current king and Noah WhyKnight boasted outstanding abilities, but the throne had been given to the current king because of the "unfortunate scandal" that took place with Noah. There has been talk of "scandles" manipulated by the current royal family for a while, but the truth is unknown.

After stepping down from the battle for the throne, he was revived as the head of the WhyKnight family, and he skillfully managed to meet the expectations of the old aristocrats. Like a hound, as well as the case of missing a Seal,

They scattered the old dust of the royal family, lashed the king, and under the authority of the head of the security force, they searched the houses of the new nobles to investigate the whereabouts of the jade bird.

Now, the old nobles were still 23 years old, and they were trying to hunt the new nobles with the young Duke of Noah WhyKnight as the vanguard.

*     *     *

Raeliana stared at Noah and emptied the glass of champagne.  He was really handsome.  I wonder if I've even gotten the male protagonist in a romance novel.

There were already countless young lady around Noah trying to get his attention. Amidst those enchanting flowers, Noah acted politely and respectfully, but showed no room for anyone.

Noah was an incredibly clean man in this aristorcratic world,where no one or two lovers were innocent.  There was even a rumor that there was a problem with his lower body or that women could not deal with it.

'I think it's going to be hard!

With a sigh, she was looking at Noah and thinking of the last number. This was a society where status affected most of life. So belonging to a higher position and family than French Brooks, a man who can stop Brooks's power. And... ...

'The man with a card I could trade with.'

Raeliana was trying to ask Noah for a deal. Noah is a not a man who can be move with money or beauty.  However, in this situation, which seems to have fallen into a blind spot in all directions, there is an advantage that only one who was outside the novel can lose.

That was the only hand Realiana could offer

The question was whether she could stand up to being equal in her dealings with him. He is an old aristocrat to the core. If it was easy to see, it was highly likely that I would be swayed naively and only my cards would be taken away.

Raeliana kept her eyes on him for a moment, she were watching every move of him.

'But you still have to try.'

The main battle.

Raeliana quietly cut the timing.  No one should listen to what she is telling him now.  After watching for a long time, she silently followed Noah as she went to the garden asking for the deal.

*     *     *

"Who is this? Brooks. French- Brooks!"

French Brooks, who was greeting a Count, turned to the man calling him with a distinct accent.

The exotic man with tears laughed and tapped on his shoulder.  French groaned his name

"Laston........"

"Long time no see, Brooks."

"I heard that the inspection will take time because of the smuggler."

"That's what it is, isn't it necessary that I don't have to be there? Criminals to the death penalty! It's easy."

Langston whispered with his arm around French shoulder.

"Don't you?"

French, who cursed inaudible language, asked the Earl to excuse him and dragged Langston to the corner. Langston was gently dragged and picked up a glass of champagne from a tray of servants.

"Where is the cute fiancee that you left alone?"

"It's none of your business."

"Don't be sad about this. We're on the same boat. It's natural to worry."

"It's going well. So."

"Our client is worried, too. There's a lot of gossip about you and your fiancé. Huh?"

The French shoulder became visibly stiff.

"..... ."

Langston smiled contentedly, and his tear spots were distorted.

He put his lips to the French ear and said,

"I'll speak on behalf of my sister. Dig your ears. Listen to me, you helpless scumbag. Work right, or you're done for."

He gave the French a special pat on the face.

"Did you understand?"

The French struck Langston hand harshly .

"I'll take care of it on my own, so get out of here."

"Now, then. You're going to get married soon, so pay more attention to your fiancee. Now, I don't want to make any other decisions."

Langston handed French a glass of champagne and left with a cheers.

French gazed at his back and soon looked around to find Raeliana. He can't see where she's was.

French frowned and jeered his feet to the center. This is all because of her. She was his fiancè, why didn't she just obey him. A woman who was an introvert suddenly turned into someone else.

'I thought she was an easy woman.'

"Chit."

French was so annoyed.  He called the servant where Lady McMillan went and tell him if he saw her.

The servant nodded, went here and there, and soon returned and pointed in one direction, saying she had gone to the garden.

"Annoying woman."

French put out a glass of champagne on a servant's tray and went to the garden with quick steps.

*     *     *

The moonlight sank new leaves in the royal garden. It was a rose garden that Kasuna, the 13th queen, loved so much.

It's said that she used to use all the kingdom's best Magicians to cast permanent spells so that these roses, the only one she loved, would never withered in any season.

Hundreds of years after that, this place was turned into a secret place where nobles enjoyed a secret love affair, but it was still showing off its everlasting beauty.

On the road, Noah walk his own pace.

Raeliana followed him at a moderate distance, not to miss him, and was distracted by the feeling of herself being a stalker.

No, it's not a feeling, it was a stalker.

She just followed him, but she did't know how to talk to him. Raeliana had no acquaintance with her, and Park Eun-ha, a forever single, had no idea how to talk to the man.

Raeliana bites her lips.

It was then.

"What's your business?"

Noah, who was walking with his hands behind him, looked back and asked. Raeliana, who was flustered and looked around, bent slightly after confirming that she was alone.

"Oh, Duke WhyKnight. May you rest in the hands of a goddess. I'm Raeliana McMillon, the daughter of John Dane McMillon."

"May your peace be with me, Lady McMillan. I am Noah Duke of WynKnight."

He had a smile like a saint, but with his face alone, he seemed to be able to consecrate his soul, and the guilty person seemed to have to kneel and confess as he is.

'Preciousness? No, it doesn't make any sense. Let's not be fooled by that face.'

Raeliana swallowed her saliva, denying her thoughts. To think she's this nervous.

It wasn't just because. Because she already knew his "real face" by reading it in the novel.

Raeliana spoke straight to Noah, who was waiting for her with a sweet face, who would listen to anything.

"I'd like to ask for a deal."

"......a deal?"

Noah seemed a lttle surprise. An aristocrat Lady  who  visits himself in the garden of the night and asks for a deal, must be shocking.

"You mean a deal with me?"

Raeluana looked left and right to see if anyone was nearby.

"It is difficult to say in an open place like this."

Raeliana curled her eyes and gave him a light smile.

"It's about the Seal."

His face, which was hard, crumbled.  In an instant, the mask with a smile disappeared and his true face was revealed.  In front of Raeliana, there was a man with a cool expression that ordinary people inadvertently shriveled up.

Raeliana raised her head sharply. She have seen it all the novels.  She knew very clearly what kind of man he was.

'Two-faces.'

A arrogant and twisted Duke, with the mask of a kind and respecful man to everyone.

"Hmmm."

He sounded interested.

"Well, that's polit
e."

Noah came a step forward. Raeliana overcame her instinct to back off.

Raeliana raised her head and looked at the slanted lips of All-Lagan Noah, and the glistening golden eyes with strange life. Under the garden of night full of moonlight, his appearance seemed unreal.

"So what deal do you want to make with me?"

He whispered.

'That's enough to sit at the negotiating table!'

Raeliana clenched her fist.

'I've got to grab my line:

As Raelana opened her mouth, the voice of French Brooks, who came out looking for her, breaking the moment of silent.

"Realiana?"

'French Brook?'

Raeliana looked back and bites her lips.  Beautiful affection spreading on both sides of the field of view.

Inside the circle stood French Brooks looking like a fool at the two.

'Why did you show up here now!'

*     *     *

What a lifeless man.

Raeliana has been slain in her head by a French Brooke in a lifetime sentence. Even if you pick up a poor kitten that gets caught in the rain on the street, it will still be bitter.

French was looking at Raeliana and Noah, wondering what the two of them were doing here.

Raeliana turned her eyes around and move her head.

'What do we do now:

One woman between the two men.

The strange tension was a bird that seemed to play a role in a political drama for those who knew nothing about it. Well, if it's not Noah, that's what everyone would think.

She alternated between Noah and French. He looked as if his nose was fluttering at the thought of taking Raeliana by the wrist right away, and Noah looked to at least enjoy what might happen in the meantime.

"Ha, Raeliana."

French looked at Noah and called her in a irritating way.

Raeliana took a step back.

'Look at my luck, should I look for the next opportunity?  if not-'

On the other hand, this may be a good opportunity. Maybe it's a situation where you look like a couple caught up in a secret meeting. All those dirty, mean things that I've been trying to mess with.

Lang Lang, you can put an end to it. That's the fiancée's affair.

Raeliana, who recalled "how to break up with a boyfriend" again, stood close by Noah with a slightly brazen face.

"Now I can't hide it anymore."

"....Raeliana?"

''Sir Brooks. I apologize to you.''

''What?''

French panicked and Noah was watching Raeliana in silence.

"Duke of WynKnight and I shared a mutual feeling."

French, who was about to approach, moved his feet awkwardly and hardened in a long moment. Noah looked down at her unexpectedly, and Raeliana looked at Noah and whisper the word "seal" with her mouth.

Noah seemed to be surprised at a momentarily shock.

Raeliana felt like she was carrying a time bomb. Burst or not. Her hands were wet and her head was spinning.

French were so embarrassed that they couldn't speak. Then he looked at Noah with a look on his face, saying, "Is that true?."

Noah wore a smiling mask again and hugged Raeliana's shoulder drawing her into his arms. It was a unspoken expression that her words were true.

'Is it working? Is it working?'

Raeliana slipped her eyes toward Noah and wondered whether she should be relieved or not.

There was a dark silence between the three. It was breathtaking. It was when the French, who had been stunned by embarrassment, opened his mouth.

"Lady! Where are you!"

It was Raeliana's coachman.

John Dane McMillon had put a strict curfew on her, and when that time was over, the coachman came" looking for her

She gave her infinite thanks to her father, who had imposed strict curfew, and to Coachman, who came to find her at the right time. She should go back right away and raise the coachman's salary.

"Here! Here!"

When Raeliana raised her hand and waved, the horseman came to her. He peep at the nobility around him and stood beside her with a bow.

Raeliana greeted him with a brazen, refreshing expression, as if it wasn't her who threw the bomb.

French pulled her wrist as she tried to turn back with a raging face.

"Wait, I can't go like this--!"

Again? Raeliana stopped at the familiar deja vu with a long face, and the coachman, who dared not dare to omit unwanted action, rolled his feet in bewilderment.

"Raeliana!"

He bites his lips and made eye contact with her with a confused face.

"Are you serious? Now, what you just said."

"I'm serious. I've been telling you all this before, please break up."

"Wait, wait! Wait!"

French cut off in a hasty tone. The man sighed and continued his words.

"It's late, so let's stop here."

He clenched his teeth.

"Do you know what you're saying to me now?!"

A high voice filled rang everywhere. He breathed heavily, as if he were stuffy inside.

That's it. I wish I could get slapped. Raeliana stood face to face with him with a nonchalant face. "If you want, give me some bread."

The French noticed it, and it was the moment when their hands were about to go up unconsciously.

"Stop."

Noah raised his hand on the french's wrist. Then he shook his head at the coachman.

"You take the Lady back first."

"Yes."

The coacman get Raeliana hurriedly and led her to the carriage.

'Will it be all right?'

She followed the coachman, glancing behind her.

"If you're late, I'm in trouble."

The coachman continued to grumble all the way to the carriage, but Raeliana listened with generosity.  Actually, she didn't even think about listening because her thoughts were filled with something else.

The horseman opened the door of the carriage, and as soon as Leriana entered the carriage, her legs relaxed and sank.

"Are you all right, My Lady?"

The horseman panicked and helped her into her seat.

"It's okay. I guess it's just, I'm a little tipsy."

Realiana leaned on the sofa, feeling a little tipsy as if she was getting late drunk.

"My God, I'm crazy."

*     *     *

There was a tense atmosphere between the two men after Raeliana had left.

Shivering with anger, French Brooks shook Noah's hand and withdrew. I can't believe she's been avoiding her lately.

'Not the other guy, that Noah WhyKnight?'

Until now, the superiority of the relationship has been held by himself.  A woman of a family with nothing to see, just a lot of money.  It was the woman who had to beg for marriage, not himself!

The French peered at Noah with his eyes filled with rage. Family, wealth, appearance, character. Noah WynKnight was a perfect male. I can't even deny that Noah WhyKnight is a much better selection as a fiancé.

Noah, who stole someone else's woman, looked so calm, one not knowing what running in his head. That man always looked like that. As was the case at the time when he was relegated from the throne, just as he still holds everything in his hands.

It was French Brooks who broke the silence.

"Even if you're a Duke, you're going too far this time."

"I have nothing more to say."

"Lady Mcmillan is my fiancee!" Noah sneered up the tip of his mouth.

"Now you have no right to call her her fiancée."

French shuddered at the shivering insult. The Duke's treatment was to disillusion himself, he wanted to blow that handsome face a fist, but French only clenched his trembling fists.

Noah Vulstair WynKnight. Tapping him between a woman and him meant a political suicide.

He turned his back after punching only the pillar of the petals.

"I'm not going to let this go."

Noah did not answer. The dry wind, carrying the scent of roses, brushed his hair. The moonlight was hidden in the clouds, and the garden was filled with more and more dark darkness.

The French move along, leaving Noah in the rose garden.

Noah looked at his back and suddenly looked at his right hand, holding Realiana, and gave a bloody, cold
laugh.

'She's asking for a deal. To me?'

The bold eyes were quite interesting.

'Se...al.'

How far does she know? tap one's lips with one's right hand.

He called out his own henchmen hidden in the shadows.

'Whitten.'

'Yes.'

A black phosphorus appeared from the bushes and disemboweled next to it.

"Look into Realiana McMillan. Put a man to follow that man. If you get the feeling that something has been heard, you can handle it right away."

"Yes."

Noah WynKnight went through the rose garden again.  Beyond the voices of those who groan in the dark, passing through the magical illusion as if there was nothing, and standing in a certain place, a gate opened.

Noah entered without hesitation, and there appeared an underground space thick enough to stump the smell of oil in the candle. There the two men waiting far away turned to him.

"You're late."

"Oh, I met a puppy on the way."

When asked what he was talking about, Noah smiled and avoided the answer.  He thought of Realiana's puppy-like fluffy hair and light green eyes.

It was strangely pleasant.

ONE HELLA LONG CHAPTER!! I'M DYING, BUT PLEASE ENJOY THE STORY!  R.i.P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.7K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
30.9K 468 9
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
71.9K 3.6K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
307K 15.4K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...