ยปAsสœ Kแด‡แด›แด„สœแดœแด x Nษชแด‹แด‹ษชยซ โ€ขIn Alo...

By itsrubi0

โค๏ธŽยป๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ยซโค๏ธŽ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽUษดแด…แด‡ส€ Eแด…ษชแด›ษชษดษขโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โœˆ๏ธŽ ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ... More

โ€ข0โ€ข แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข
โ€ข2โ€ข แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€แดœส€แด…ษชแด€ษดs แด„สœแด€สŸสŸแด‡ษดษขแด‡!
โ€ข3โ€ข สŸแดแด€แด…ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡x!
โ€ข4โ€ข า“ษชส€sแด› แด„แด€แด›แด„สœ ษชษด แด€สŸแดสŸแด€, แด‹แด‡แด›แด„สœแดœแด sแด›สสŸแด‡!
โ€ข5โ€ข แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡!
โ€ข6โ€ข สแด สœแด สœแด! ษขแด แด˜แดแด˜แด˜สŸษชแด!
โ€ข7โ€ข สŸษชสŸสŸษชแด‡'s แด€ษดแด… ษดษชแด‹แด‹ษช's แด‡ษขษข-xสœษชสŸแด€ส€แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด„สœแด€สŸสŸแด‡ษดษขแด‡!
โ€ข8โ€ข แด›แด แด›แดแด˜ แด€ แด›แดแด›แด‡แด!
โ€ข9โ€ข สแดแดœษดษข แด‹ษชแด€แดกแด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ า“แด€ส€แด
10: Libary and Secrets...
The Sun, the Scare, the Secret Lair
Chpt 12: ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š”๐š’๐šŽ!
Christmas Special!!!
Getting to Know You!
Rocking Claw Mark Hill!
16: ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š!?
โ€ข17โ€ข สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษดษชษดษข แด€ส™แดแดœแด› สแดแดœ, แด…แด€แด›แด‡!?
โ€ข18โ€ข แด€ sแด›แด‡แด˜ า“แดส€แดกแด€ส€แด…

โ€ข1โ€ข แด€สŸแดสŸแด€ แด›แด ษดแด‡แดก แด€แด…แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœส€แด‡!

2.7K 44 16
By itsrubi0

✍︎

U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ e̶d̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ g̶r̶a̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶d̶ p̶l̶o̶t̶!
B̶e̶w̶e̶a̶r̶!
✈︎✈︎✈︎ - 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝
☾︎☀︎︎ - 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘/𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡
☁︎☁︎☁︎ - 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡

✍︎

✌︎ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ✌︎

"All right! Woo-hoo! This is awesome!" Ash shouts, Pikachu on his shoulder. They're riding a sharpedo in the ocean, having the times of their lives. "Yeah! Right, Pikachu?" Ash asks.

"𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑴𝒆𝒍𝒆'𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅! 𝑨𝒏 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒍𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚, 𝑨𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒗𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕!"

"All right! Full throttle Sharpedo!" Ash yells, gripping the handles tightly. Sharpedo dives underneath the water, showing Ash and Pikachu a reef full of water pokémon. Ash touches a black pokémon with pink spikes on it, causing a peace sign to pop out, surprising Ash and Pikachu.

Ash throws a peace sign back as Pikachu swims up for air. Coming up, they are met with a colorful water Pokemon with sharp teeth. Startled, Ash stands up fast, losing balance, falling into the water.

"Made it, buddy," Ash says, grabbing onto Sharpedos fin. What Ash said makes a blue-haired girl giggle, while her seal like pokemon makes happy noises. Ash blush es in embarrassment and starts laughing too.

«ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ»

«ᴀʟᴏʟᴀ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ
✰✰✰✰✰

♔︎3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ♔︎

"The famous Alolan Pokemon jet ski. So what did you think?" A lady asks Ash, as he takes off his life vest. "Man, that was super fun!" he exclaims, handing the vest back.

"That's great! Come back again soon!" The lady says to him. "Right!" Ash shouts turning to Sharpedo. "Thanks, Sharpedo!" Ash comments, petting its head.

On a beach a small Litten is walking, minding its own business. Litten sits watching ocean, but then lays down to clean its paws. Litten looks up and sees two things running and a bunch of sand behind them.

"You won't beat me!" Ash yells to Pikachu. Closing his eyes while he gains speed, he doesn't realize that he stepped on Litten! Turning back to apologize, Ash gets a a face-full of fire. Ash falls back as Litten walks away.

Sitting under an umbrella are Delia and Mimey, relaxing "Bluewater, white fluffy clouds, and this delicious pinap juice." Delia sighs, taking a sip of her juice.

"Mhm! It's so refreshing!" Deila says. "Hey, Mom! I'm back!" Ash shouts, running over with Pikachu behind him.

"I hope you had fun, Ash!" Delia says, sitting up. "I sure did! We went diving with a Sharpedo! Saw lots of Pokemon I had never seen before!" Ash explains to his mom, spinning in a circle.

"That does sound like fun. We have Mimey to thank for winning the tickets for our Alola vacation. Thanks very much, Mimey!"

☾︎☀︎︎

Mr. Mime spins a raffle box and gets the gold bead. They go and tell Professor Oak they're leaving for the vaction. They arrive at the airport and take a day flight before arriving in alola, shouting "we're here!"

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"So shall we change and get going?" She asks Ash, putting on her hat. "Going? Where to mom?" Ash asks her, completely forgetting what Professor Oak asked them to do. "Why to Professor Oak's cousin's place." She reminds him. "Right, I forgot."

☾︎☀︎︎

Back to when they're in Professor Oak's lab, Professor Oak walks over with an egg carrier. "Yes, this will work out just fine! I was worried about how I would get this to my cousin in the Alola region. Now I'm not!" He says, lifting the lid to reveal a brown-red egg, showing it to Ash and Pikachu.

"An egg! What kind of Pokemon is it?!" Ash asks Professor Oak. "You'll just have to wait for it to hatch to find out." Professor Oak says, putting the lid back on.

"Oh, man!" Ash says, holding it in his hands and looking down. " You can count on us! We'll get it there." Delia assures.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Wow! My first pokemon taxi! This is the best!" Ash shouts, looking around. "Here in the Alola region, we use the power of Pokemon everywhere. We refer to these Pokemon as ride Pokemon." The taxi guy explains.

"Land travel, you take a land ride Pokemon. Flying, you taking an air ride Pokemon. On the water, a water ride Pokemon."

"So that Sharpedo was a water ride Pokemon!" Ash says facing forward. "Ho-ho! It sounds to me like you've already been trying things out!" The guy says to him. "Where are we taking the egg?" Ash asks his mother.

"To place they call the Pokemon School."

"Pokemon school huh?"

"Sounds interesting doesn't it?"

"Yeah," Ash trails off, looking at his mom while Mimey points out the berries. "My my! Look at all those berries! Maybe I'll buy some as a gift." Delia rants, looking at all the fresh berries.

"Berries that this market sells are always fresh and delicious!" The guy comments, looking at the stands. "Sounds great!" Delia exclaims, looking forward.

Getting off the taxi, they stand at the berry stand. "It's so hard to make a decision," Delia mutters, grabbing a berry that is half red and green. Walking away from his mom, Ash and Pikachu start to look around.

Suddenly, a Pokémon pops out of the ground by Ash, scaring both of them. "Huh?"

"It's a Pokemon so cool! Well, I wonder what its name is!" Ash says getting closer to the little Grubin. The pokémon ends up pinching his nose. He tries to shake them off while spinning, which sends the Pokemon flying back into their hole.

Digging away from the scene, Ash looks up, holding his nose. "Okay, let's catch that Pokémon, Pikachu!" Running after the trail, he leaves his mom and Mr. Mime, not thinking about getting lost. Delia turns around and sees Ash not behind her.

Running after the pokémon Ash jumps over a tree. "Hey, slow down!" Ash shouts, unaware that a certain pokémon is watching them. Zooming after Ash, it hides.

The small pokémon shoots out of the underground tunnel and jumps, making another hole in the ground. Digging to see if he can still get it before he loses it.

"Now where did that Pokemon go?"

Above in the trees, a berry is dropped on Ash's head. Finally looking around he realizes that he doesn't know where he is. "Huh? Where are we? Weird."

"Guess we missed it. Man, that's too bad. Oh well." Ash says to Pikachu, while Pikachu eats the fallen Berry. "Where are we supposed to take that again?" The Pokemon drops a berry on a Bewear, waking it up. "A Pokémon!"

Looking around to see the Bewear walks out of a bush. "Oh, wow!" He shouts, pointing at them. The Beware waves their arms back to him, like it's saying hello.

However, that was a big mistake, as that was a warning. The same warning Ash doesn't get, so he waves back. "Look it's waving,"

"You sure are cute," Ash says to the Bewear. Suddenly, the Bewear breaks an innocent tree and starts to do the same to three other trees.

"Now what?" Ash asks while backing away. The Bewear lets out a scream so Ash screams amd runs away. "Move it!" Ash yells jumping over a log.

The Bewear follows, destroying trees in their path. Starts gaining on them and was about to catch them. But the same Pokemon from before confuses it by going zooming front of them. Which leads to them forget all about Ash and Pikachu.

◒ᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ◒

Looking back, the Pokémon seemed to be nowhere in sight. "What was up with it?" Taking in a breath and looking at the sky, something goes by in the corner of my eye, something flying.

"Huh, what was that?"

Looking closely, the figure is clear. "A Charizard? Must be in air ride Pokemon. That's awesome! Pikachu, let's follow it!" Running past some bushes and a huge building appears with kids and Pokémon everywhere. "Ah! Huh?"

Looking around, a girl with blonde hair and three Pokémon next to her in front of me. "Whoa!" Me and Pikachu jump over the fence. "So many Pokemon!" Running over the dirt path a blonde girls yells, "No, look out!"

"Huh?"

The ground starts to rumble, my attention is brought to the left, three Tauros running my way. They ran so fast, trampling me and Pikachu. Ow...

Geez, first I get my nose pinched, then I get chased by some huge pink and black pokémon, and now I get ran over by three Tauros's, what is with my luck today.

"Stop it! Stop it Tauros! come on!"
"Are you okay?" The blonde-hair girl asks. "Oh yeah, I'm fine!"

Getting up off the ground and grabbing my hat. "I'm good with dealing with Tauros. You see I caught some of my own." Smiling at her and putting on my hat.

A Tauros comes up to me, causing the blonde girl to hide behind me. She notices Pikachu and scurrys futher away. "Hey, you're kinda acting like you're scared of Pokemon," I comment.

"I am not scared. I love Pokemon... At least from a research point of view." The girl mumbles. The teens riding the Tauros's get off, walking over to us.

"I'm sorry! You came out of the forest so quickly like that, I couldn't stop." The green-haired girl says.

"Thing is Lillie can't touch Pokemon." The short orange-haired boy explains to me.

"I can touch them theoretically if I really wanted to. I just choose not to."

"Don't worry. Don't get frustrated and one day you'll be able to touch them if you want to." The green-haired girl comforts Lillie. "That's right." The blue-haired girl speaks up. Hold on, it's that girl from before!

"Ah! You're that girl from before! Fishing at the ocean!"

"For bruxish!" She realizes.

"Hey, you know this guy?" The green-haired girl asks her.

"I'm Ash Ketchum, I'm from Pallet Town in the Kanto region! And this is my best buddy Pikachu! Nice to meet you!"

"So what is this place?"

"It's the Pokemon School." The green-haired girl says. "I've heard of the Pokemon school! What do you know this is it!"

"I guess you must have gotten lost." The green-haired girl says. "I guess,"

"I'll show you around!" She exclaims, grabbing onto my hand and pulling me. "Really?" I ask. "Come on this way!" She shouts. "Hey, you don't have to pull so hard!"

Climbing up the stairs, I see fossils structures. "Check it out!"

"What's that? So cool!" Running towards a window, I look out to see two kids playing with their Pokemon.

"This is great! where am I again?"
"I told you it's the Pokemon School!" The girl explains. She starts walking again so I follow.

"It's a place where Pokemon and students all study together." She continues, walking up towards a door. She knocks on the door and says, "Principal sir, I bought a new student."

I freaked out. "A new student at? No! No! No!" The door opened and revealing Mr. Mime and my mom. "Ash! You finally made it." My mom says.

"It's my mom!"

"Glad you can make it." She says, walking out.

"Alola Ash! Welcome to the Pokemon School, Home of Solrock and roll!" Principal Oak says?

"Professor Oak! What are you doing here!?" I question.

"People tell me we look alike! I guess that's why you recognized me. The name is Samson Oak!"

"He's the Pokémon school principal." Mallow explains. "Nice to meet chew!" He exclaims, making a weird face, opening and closing his hands together.

"Nice to meet you too..."

"He always makes jokes playing around with Pokemon names." Mallow says. "We will need a little fun. A little dose of levity and laughter is what my rant is for!"

We all make an awkward face.

"After we chased Charizard, we kind of just wound up here." I retell what happened to my mom and Mallow. "So that means you're really not a new student here after all." Mallow trails off.

"I guess I never really got a chance to explain," I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck. "It's my fault. I'm in such a hurry all the time I can miss things." Mallow says, pointing a finger on her right cheek.

Principal Oak was carrying the egg when he turned on the TV. "Hey, Samuel! It's me! I call your egg safe and sound!" He exclaims, walking to put it down.

"Excellent Samson! That's what I like to hear. Thanks to you, Delia." Professor Oak beams, as he came on screen.

"It's my greatest pleasure." My mom reassures, bowing her head. "Say Principal Oak, sir, may I show ask around the campus?" Mallow volunteers.

"Of course! Porygon on your way." He confirms. "Ready to go Ash?" Mallow questions. "Yeah!" I cheer, jumping up from the couch.

✈︎✈︎✈︎

Following Mallow, we reach a room. "Now this is our classroom." She tells.

"Whoa!"

Looking around, I run towards the railing and look over. "Wow! This is so nice!" I cheer, enjoying the breeze.

"And that's not all! There's the field where you met the Tauros, and there's a lake. The campus is huge and we learned all sorts of amazing things." She tells me.

"Hi! A big Alola to you all!" A voice shouts. Turning around, I see a guy with a coat on, but no shirt. "Professor Kukui!" Mallow exclaims.

"Professor?" I ask. "Yeah, he is our teacher! Professor! I like you to meet Ash!" Mallow replies.

"Principal Oak just filled me in Ash, Pikachu. the Pokemon school is a wonderful place! I hope you enjoy your visit here!" Professor Kukui proclaims.

"Thank you!"

Then there's a lond roar. "Huh?" I mumble, looking over the rail. "Who are they?" I ask Mallow.

♔︎3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ♔︎

"Stopping our bikes was not the smartest of moves." The blue haired guy snarks. Unknown to them, a certain pink-haired girl was leaning on the arch entryway.

"Yeah, just like my bro said." The short one backups.

"Team skull doesn't like anyone getting in our way."

"You got that right," comments the girl.

"I don't remember blocking the road. The only people I see in the way are you." the teen grumbles, standing with his Charizard. "Well listen to the big talker." The blue-haired resorts.

From the other side of the arch, Lillie, Lana, and Sophocles were peering, trying to see what was going on. "Huh! I dare you to say that again!" The short one shouts.

Then Ash, Mallow, and Professor Kukui arrive. "Who are those guys?" Ash asks. "They're part of team skull always bring us into a Pokemon battle. Not nice." Mallow criticizes, coming up behind him.

"If you can beat us in a Pokemon battle, maybe we'll let you walk away." The blue-haired guy urges.

"Yeah! But if we beat you, that Charizard of yours belongs to us." The short one declares.

"You'll be sorry," the teen grumbles.

"Ha! We'll see about that. Come on out, Salandit!" The leader shouts.

"Yungoos!" Yells the short one.

"Zubat!" Shouts the girl.

"Now tell your Charizard to fight!" the blue-haired guy demands.

Suddenly, Ash runs across the bridge, not noticing the leaning girl. "Stop it!" Ash bellows. "Huh," team skull runts mutter. "But Ash!" Mallow shouts. "Who do you think you are?" The short one barked.

"You're cowards ganging up three against one!" Ash shouts to them. "Ha! What are you going to do about it?" The blue-haired one mocks.

"I'll fight too! Are you ready? And you're...?" Ash questions the teen.

"Kiawe. But I don't need any help." Kiawe informs Ash. "Those guys are really dangerous Ash!" Mallow calls out.

"Pikachu, you ready? I Choose You!" Ash yells. "Oh my." Professor Kukui mumbles. "Don't hurt yourself," Kiawe mutters.

☠︎︎ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ☠︎︎

"𝑃𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑢 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘!"

𝑷𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒛𝒊𝒈𝒛𝒂𝒈𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚.

"𝑊𝑜𝑎ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡." 𝑲𝒊𝒂𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.
𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏. 𝒀𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒁𝒖𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒔.

"𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑡, 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑡!"

"𝑃𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑢, 𝑑𝑜𝑑𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑡!"

𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒌𝒆́𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆, 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒔𝒉, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌-𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝑵𝒊𝒌𝒌𝒊, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆

"Team Skull! What are you doing on my turf? I thought I told Guzma that you weren't welcomed here. You need to leave before I use force." She declares.

The wind connviently blows, making her hood go down exposing her pink hair.

"Ha! You! beat us? In your dreams!" the blue-haired mocks.
"Fine. Be that way, but don't say I didn't warn you. Luna now!"

Suddenly, a shiny Umbreon jumps out of a tree and uses dark pulse. The Dark Pulse hits the Zubats, causing a small explosion and the Zubats to faint.

"Salandit use Venoshock!"
"Yungoos use Bite!"

Nikki's pointer finger twitchs twice, which the Umbreon responds with by dodging the attacks.

"Luna let's go!"

"Oh no!"

"Uh-oh."

"Could it be the move?"

"Two hearts together as one, shadowed harmony lines intertwined! It's time to show them our power, Black Hole Eclipse!"

A large shadow ball appears, sucking up Team Skulls Pokémon before slamming them into the ground.

☠︎︎ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ☠︎︎

Returning their Pokémon, the Team Skull runts back away.

"We won't forget this!"
"Yeah, just like my bro said!"
"If you use that move, you should tell us!"
"Yeah, no fair!"

"I did give you warning though..."

"Kiawe what was that?" Ash asks. "A z-move" Professor Kukui answers, walking over towards them. "A z-move?" Ash questions. "Right."

Nikki pulls up her hood, kneeling towards Umbreon, petting it. "That's our Nikki and Kiawe!" Sophocles shouts, running towards them. "You were great to Ash!" Mallow yells, walking over.

"Z moves are special moves passed down in the alola region. Alola consists of four islands and each of them has its guardian Pokemon. Only those who participate in a ceremony called the island challenge can use z moves."

"Wow! Island guardians, island challenge, and Z-moves too!" Ash exclaims.

"Now that was a real Mega Punch level battle!" Professor Kukui bellows, pulling Ash, Kiawe, and Nikki together.

"Say Ash you seem to enjoy a good battle." Professor Kukui says to him. "Yeah! I want to be a Pokemon Master!" Ash explains, turning to Professor Kukui.

"Oh, I see."

Suddenly, two fruits get dropped on Ash's and Nikki's heads. They look up to see the mysterious Pokémon zoom by. "Huh, what's that pokémon?" Ash asks. Everyone, but Nikki, looks where Ash was looking.

"Pokémon?" Sophocles questions.
"But where?" Lana asks.
"I don't see anything thing." Mallow says.

"It was just there! It was a Pokemon for sure! it was yellow about this big with orange Crest on its head." Ash explained. "That sounds like--" Professor Kukui starts.

"Tapu Koko."

This startles almost everyone, since they didn't realize Nikki was still there. "You saw Tapu Koko, Guardian of Mele'mele Island?" Lillie asks. "Wow! Guardian? So that's what it was?"

✈︎✈︎✈︎

◒ᴀsʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ◒

Eating dinner at a restaurant with Mom and Mr Mime, people were dancing with fire on the ends of sticks. Mom says something, but I was too busy in my thoughts to hear her.

Going over what happened today, I remember that pink-haired girl. Everyone was kinda startled when she talked. Does she not talk often?

"Anything interesting happen today?" Mom asks me. "Huh? Uh..."

"You seem distracted this evening." She continues, looking at me with her smile.

Suddenly, I hear a loud Pokémon call.

Looking around, I see something move very fast. Get out of my seat and go to the railing, looking in the direction I saw it at. "Yeah, that was it!" I tell my mom. Jumping over the railing, I run after the Pokémon with Pikachu behind me, carrying my hat.

"Where are you going? Pikachu!?" Nom shouts. Walking up to a water fountain, I look around to see Tapu Koko making its call again.

"There it is!" Sprinting after them as they move again. Running up a ton of stairs, I reach a platform, Tapu Koko floating down.

"Wow. The spirit Guardian. That's Tapu Koko." Walking closer, I ask "Why do you keep coming to me? Is there something you want to say?"

Something starts floating down to me. "What is this?" I ask. "It looks like what Kiawe and girl were wearing," Tapu Koko nods to me, so I nod back, grabbing the bracelet with my right hand sliding it on my left. Tapu Koko zooms away so I run to the railing. "Hey!" I yell. I look down at my bracelet.

✈︎✈︎✈︎

"Professor Kukui's house is awesome! Guess what? There's a training room in the basement and there's a girl from my class that lives with him too!"

It was definitely surprising when I got here, as she had opened the door. However, I still haven't got her name, but I'm sure I will today.

"That's great! I love seeing you and Pikachu having a good time." Mom tells me. "And thanks, mom."

"Huh?" She mumbles. "When I said I want to stay on the island you said fine right off the bat." I tell her, gratefully. "Of course I did. I am your mother. So I had a feeling you might ask me that, I was right!"

Staring at her, I remember something. "Ah! I've got to go! I start Pokémon School today!" I shout, grabbing my hat and backpack. "Have a great time! Be careful!"

"I will!" I yell fixing my hat and walking away from the T.V. Me and Pikachu started to race each other, but I stopped to look at the ocean. "I'll race you there Pikachu!" But then Pikachu started without me.

"Hey, wait up!"

✌︎ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ✌︎

Aғᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ Z-Rɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Isʟᴀɴᴅ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ, Tᴀᴘᴜ Kᴏᴋᴏ, Asʜ ᴀɴᴅ Pɪᴋᴀᴄʜᴜ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Aʟᴏʟᴀ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴ!

As ᴛʜᴇ Jᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ, Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✍︎

ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ! ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ! ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵉᵉᵈᵇᵃᶜᵏ!

Sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴀʟʏ
~ʀᴜʙɪ

ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ: ᵒᶜᵗᵒᵇᵉʳ 16, 2020

ʷᵒʳᵈ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ: 3,379

✍︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 392 12
Bunch of one-shots about Ash's Greninja and Ash, mostly Ash-Greninja returns because there aren't enough of those. I guess everyone's busy writing th...
464K 9K 117
Ash Ketchum, an aspiring Pokรฉmon master who has traveled through six major regions. What happens when all hope is lost and circumstances force him in...
15.1K 527 41
"A ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ gracing her lips, tears still slipping down her cheeks... it was a ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ smile." With the wind in your hair, your journey starts...
6K 231 37
He's dark. She's dramatic. He's angry. She's sad. He's explosive. She's cold. He's fiercely protective of everyone he loves. She doesn't want to be s...