The reason why Raeliana has t...

By midorihime88

Poisoned to death by her own betrothed?! Eunha didn't wake up in a novel's story just to get killed off again... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

229 6 0
By midorihime88

Raeliana McMillan wants to live.

"Oh, come on. Raelli, Lord Brooks is expected to arrive tomorrow at six."

Poo-up-

Raeliana, who was drinking tea and some dessert, spewed out tea water.

"Why, why?"

"Why, there's a royal ball tomorrow." French Brooks. He's Raeliana's fiancée.

The McMillon loved his dependable shoulders and the prestigious family of Brooks. Realina hated the line of his eyes, which were not like his age.

It's because he smile with his eyes as if he's singing a sonata of low seduction all day. Recalling his greasy smile, Raeliana clenched her glass so hard that it broke.

That fucking guy. He was the culprit of everything.

Cause of her short life. Raeliana McMillan's preliminary killer!

"I'll go up."

Realiana put down her glass powerlessly and move her feet.

"Are you sick, are you all right?"

"I heard a nasty word from Realli,"she said, "But I didn't care."

Mr. and Mrs. McMillan seemed to mistake her for being nervous about the upcoming wedding.

'Nervous would be nervous. You'll die before the ink on your marriage contract dries up.'

For a month, Raeliana wasn't just wetting her pillow with tears in her face. Once you've written down a novel that you don't remember very well in your notes, you've got to figure out the relationship and the plot, and then you've got exactly what it's like.

Began to think whether or not Raeliana would die.

Raeliana's death was arsenic poisoning. It was because of the poison that French Brooks mixed in her tea every night before the ink even dried up on the marriage contract.

French Brook, who had been trusted by McMillan
family, coaxed his grieving family into sending him on a trip, and set up a scheme to completely eat the company.

And in the novel, it was the female lead who revealed it. The heroine, a friend of Raeliana McMillan's, begins to discover the truth about her death after returning home after hearing of her death.

But if that's the case, Raeliana, had to break her engagement first.

But that was a big problem. All Raeliana's family loved Raeliana, but they said, 'I just feel that way, and suddenly I hate her.I couldn't stop being engaged as if I were canceling a reservation at a restaurant.'

In the case of nobility, the engagement cannot be unilaterally broken from one side as long as it is an agreement between the families. Especially in the case of McMillan. No matter how much he lost his past glory, the Brooks family was a prestigious family of returnees. There were so many high-ranking aristocrats that it was unclear what kind of retaliation they would make.

But like a fortune-teller, she said, "That's him! He's going to kill me!'' I couldn't even scream. This is because there was a mental illness and a mental hospital in this world where magic was more advanced than science and technology.

Because it's normal if you shoot fire from your hands, but I saw in the novel that my fiancé would kill me.

Knowing what future hold can make you sick. It was a sad reality.

A reason was needed. To break up with him.

No matter what Raeliana does, French Brooke is sure to go ahead with their marriage. So it is necessary to make him angry as violent or forceful as possible. Then, using this as an excuse, she will be able to live without such a violent husband.

So, Raeliana had four meetings with French Brooks.

*     *     *

First meeting.

I've been single for 20 years, and I didn't even know the aesthetics of parting, and I'm am someone who deserves to be polite.

Raeliana, who didn't lift the angle, threw a straight punch.

"Let's break up."

Then, French smiled exaggeratedly and pointed to one side. A crow sitting on a lamppost looked down at the two, pooping with a vile face.

"Ah-ha-ha! Did you just see that?"

"What? Did you hear me?"

"What?"

"Goodbye, Lord Brooks."

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

"Look at that, Leriana."

"Hey, let's break up."

Only after I told him more to break up about 17 times did Raeliaana realize that he wasn't interested in the poo crow, he was pretending not to hear that.

The day after the first date, Realli  ran to the bookstore.

The owner of the bookstore took out a book called 'How to Break Up with a Boyfriend' from inside the stand with a long face. Raeliana read the book all night long.

Indeed, books were a repository of knowledge.

Second meeting.

Raeliana, who even studied and prepared to say goodbye, headed to a membership restaurant with him. Ten minutes after arriving at the Ligo restaurant, she spilled a total of five kinds of liquid into his head and groin, combining water and various wines.

French Brooks, who was trying to be kind at first, poked his thick mouth when he entered the third. In the fourth, he sighed deeply and was restless, and in the fifth, when he poured wine out of his groin, his veins stood on his neck, shaking his hands.

"Oh, I spilled it again. I'm sorry."

After apologizing with a face that she was not sorry at all, Raeliana pointed to the piano in the center of the restaurant.

"Sir Brooks, I want to hear your play."

French Brooks approached the piano to take a breather.

As the melody of the piano began to be heard, Raeliana called in the waiter to praise how good the wine was, how cozy the atmosphere of the restaurant was, and how great the food was.

French Brooks glanced but her praise was not over. When Raeliana didn't think to hear at all, French Brooks, who thought he should catch her attention, said, "Beautiful Raeliana."

But Raeliana went straight into the drawing room without looking back. She's in the bathroom.

It was after the sound of the piano's sulking was over.

When it was time to go home, Leriana frowned at the groin of French Brook, who was as dry as a piss. And I shuddered as if I was really embarrassed and rode the carriage alone and went home alive.

Raeliana was very satisfied.

'It's only a matter of time before you get blamed. No, I've never seen such a crazy woman before, so I might get hit.'

It might be right.' But in the end, the letter of complaint from French Brooke did not come. It was a tragic accident.

Third meeting.

It took me a while to get to the third date. French Brooks seemed to need time to heal his tender heart.

The date was set, and the two were to hunt. French Brooks may have tried to take his place as a "Pure nobleman" by hunting, but Leriana was a powerful figure who could call herself the queen of hunting.

It was hunting that John Dane, Raeliana's father, had enjoyed for decades as a hobby, and it was Raeliana who followed him every time since she learn how to walk. Although her soul may have been switched, her body's memory remained, so she was able to handle firearms very well.

But French Brooks will teach her how to hunt, showing off his humble abilities.The gun, instead of holding it like this, was ruffled in front of the pupa.

Raeliana, who was watching his show with her eyes wide open, wanted to live up to his expectations.

She played "Miss First Time Hunting" and "Miss Mistake."

And she brushed a bullet pass the temples of French Brooks.

"Oh, my mistake."

I'm sure you've lost it.

Then, with deft skill, Raeliana separated the fast crab gun and left it in the arms of the servant.

"I think Lord Brooks will have to change his clothes. Take care of it."

At this point, he deserves a blow, but money was more important than pride.

And yesterday, French Brooks came to McMillan's mansion without a break. Raeliana, who was taking a walk in front of the mansion, greeted him with a stiff face.

"Sir Brooks, what are you doing here all of a sudden? I didn't hear you were coming today."

"Oh, Raeliana. We're engaged."

He smiled with his eyes as he made the wrinkle of his eyes.

'Uh, cowl:

"The closer you are, the more polite you should be. Please stop coming here."

Raeliana, who was rubbing her creepy arm, retorted fiercely and tried to go back onside, when French Brooks grabbed her wrist.

"Raeliana, I don't know why you're doing this to me suddenly."

"No, what are you doing now!"

"It's a political maneuver, but I thought there was a deeper feeling between us. Was I the only one who thought so?"

It was a desperate voice.

Unlike Park Eun-ha's, Raeliana's heart sank. one's original body.

Realiana loved French.

Although the family's fortunes broke down for a while due to the business failure, Brooks was a prestigious aristocrat who would not have seen a man like McMillan in the past. French  Brooks was the eldest son of the Marquess and a reliable man on the surface.

It was no wonder that Raeliana's heart, who dreamed of peaceful love in the greenhouse, was shaken because she was fed with honey word.

That's why McMillenga welcomed to unite with Brooks.

'Is her's heart still there?' she smiled bitterly.

But if the owner of the body is him. French Brooks will trample Raeliana's body and mind with his black hands hidden inside.

The end would be a poisoned black tea.

"It's just a misunderstanding."

Raeliana spoke in a soft voice instead of stirring up a ruckus. She shrugged at the force of her small lips.

"Forget it."

He realized intuitively. It's not the usual Raeliana. She's so timid that she blushes her cheeks and makes a voice that he can't hear well when she talks to her distant words.

After delaying the meeting on the pretext of being ill for a while, she suddenly turned into a different person and appeared before him.

The French, who tried to convince her into a good word, clenched his teeth. As she tried to go back after her hand was dropped, the French pulled her shoulders up.

"Raeliana, I mean, let's finish and go in."

Leriana's raise her eyebrows.

"I don't know how expensive you're trying to be."

"What are you talking about all of a sudden?"

"That means the play is over. What McMillan needs most is the reputation of the family of Marquis Brooks. Do you think you can find a better marriage in a rich family? We'll get married soon. Before that, you'd better be well aware of how to serve your husband."

His eyes glistened like rats. Raeliana clenched her fist until her fingernails dug into the flesh and bled.

*      *      *

I don't know if marrying him is the only way. You know how you'd die, so you can avoid death.

Of course, I'll have to be in all sorts of danger.

A life of not being able to eat a thing at ease. Or she'll hold her breath and then run away. Can you do that' It is possible to live alone in this strange world.

Raeliana rolled up in the corner of the bed and thought of this and that.

'If French Brooke was dead when I woke up tomorrow morning.'

Yeah, let me kill him. It's killing before you get poisoned. She mumbled, hitting her head in the pillow.

If you use a knife or poison, you may be caught, so you will have to commit a minor and minimal crime that will not cause damage. She recalled a case in which a man died of meningitis when he was hand plucking his nose.

'I'll have to pull out his nose hair.'

It's a lot of nose hair until he dies. There will be no evidence left to determinate a complete crime.

'Okay, perfect. Let's pluck!

With one delusion or another, Raeliana managed to fall asleep after staying up all night.

It was around the afternoon when the maids were busy preparing for the ball. The maids, with deft handwork, put on her dresses. The fluffy hairy rag of the neck was seen up high, and the dark red dress made the white skin stand out.

Everyone praised her for her beauty like a rose, but Raeliana was lost in other thoughts and kept her mouth shut.

Even the moment you step into the ballroom while being escorted by French Brooks, the noble wife start chattering.

Even at the place where they split,Raeliana was standing lost like cube chunks in a melted ice.

Until 'The Man' came in.

Suddenly the hall became noisy.

At his appearance, the gaze of young noble was focused on one place.  There was a company in the center of that gaze.  The glamorous appearance that makes all the people around him look below average, the halo flashed as if he was carrying around alone as a reflector.  He had a gentle smile and respectfully received all the greetings of the nobles.

The man's name is Noah Vulstair WynKnight. He was the Duke of the Kingdom and the hero of this novel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2K 28
mikha and aiah found out na mag tita sila!!
15.3K 603 41
Debut in Interstellar After Retiring as Grim Reaper author: ailespeak genre: BL, Fantasy, Psychological Qin An was a former senior grim reaper who re...
1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...
162K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares