Dangerous Romance

By Soul04CB

Chapter 1 was deleted on accident What will happen when Stray Kids leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee F... More

FUCKCKCK
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

502 18 7
By Soul04CB

What will happen when Stray Kids' leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee Felix, a spy from MiaoRV?

⚠️ Reminder: This fanfic might contain smut.

Keyword: " Might "

Only depends if I feel like writing it. And also, there will be attempt of rape, so be aware of what you're reading. ⚠️

 ҉Previously on Chapter 3 ҉

»»——☆——««

┈┈┈┈ Lovable ┈┈┈┈

2 week later.

"Ah, he's so cute!", Jisung said as he stroll through Felix's Instagram page.

"Jisung put your phone down and focus.", Chan said.

"Aw~ whyyy~", Jisung whined.

"You need to focus on your work right now."

"No, I want to look at his page more! And beside, he's the first one ever to sit at the table with us! ... you know what, I'm going to message him!", Jisung said.

Chan sighed, "Jisung, put your phone down right now... or else...", he glared.

"Or else what?", Jisung glared back.

Chan stood up from his chair and walked towards Jisung.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!', Jisung sweated.

Chan stopped in front of Jisung and took his phone.

"Hey!", Jisung stood up and tried to grab his phone but he couldn't. Instead, he fell flat on his face. "Oof!"

*Ding*

Your follower @/tiny.lix posted a new photo.

'Hm? This is..', Chan hesitated for at least 10 minutes before tapping on the notification.

Jisung is doing Chan's work as he was told. Well, he was force too.

♥️  💬
1,379 likes

tiny.lix - Jaehyun hyung really spend all night researching why we should love Taeyong hyung.
@/gaehyun @/t.yong_track

————

[gaehyun] Felix, don't expose me like that...

- [tiny.lix] @/gaehyun , :D
- [t.yong_track] @/gaehyun , oh

[imgay] ohmyggooddd
[starfelix] haters who doesn't like leader yongie who's a mom of 22 children are just jealous of his talents!
[jypoppar] he just want some milk don't worry
[dirtyminded] @/jypoppar , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[jypoppar] @/dirtyminded , not like that
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View all 109 comments

12 minutes ago

"..."

"Chan hyung! Are done with my phone?", Jisung whined. "Your paper is shit! Can't believe all you do is is signing these paper! What are trying to sign? A marriage paper?"

"Jisung.", Chan walked towards Jisung who's at his desk.

"W-what? Yo, I-I was just kidding! Haha..", Jisung chuckled nervously.

"Message Felix, find out if he's a member of Royal Reapers."

"Huh? Why would-?!", Jisung look down at his phone and saw Jaehyun. One of the member who killed y/n, his best friend.

"Alright, I'll message him.", Jisung mood changed.

Hannie.Squirrel: "Hi Felix!"

Tiny.Lix: "Oh! Hi!!"

Hannie.Squirrel: "Whoa there buddy,
you seem so excited. Were you
waiting for me to text you?"

Tiny.Lix: "Not really..."

'Don't tell me he's pouting..'

Hannie.Squirrel: "Felix, are pouting right now?"

Tiny.Lix: "No.."

Hannie.Squirrel: "Tell me the truth~"

Tiny.Lix: "Maybe I am..."

"Fuck! He's so cute!", a smile creep up on Jisung's face as he continued messaging Felix.

"... what the hell are smiling at you idiot.", Chan said.

"I-idiot?! Well, hyung, I'm smiling at the text me and Felix are having.", Jisung smirked.

This irritated Chan for some reasons.

3 minutes passed.

"Did you forget."

"N-no. Look, I'm doing it right now!"

Hannie.Squirrel: "Felix, do you know a mafia name MiaoRV?"

Tiny.Lix: "I've heard of them!
I heard that if you mess around with them
they will come and kill you! That's scary!"

Hannie.Squirrel: "What would you do if I say I'm a member of MiaoRV?"

Tiny.Lix: "Nothing."

Hannie.Squirrel: "Why nothing?
Shouldn't you fear me if I'm part of the gang?
Aren't they dangerous?"

Tiny.Lix: "Yeah, they're dangerous.
But, you're not even a member of MiaoRV."

Hannie.Squirrel: "What do you mean?"

Tiny.Lix: "If you are a member,
you would've killed me anyway. •3•
but I'm still alive HAHAHAHAHA"

Jisung sighed, "He dumber than dumber. But, I don't think he is a member. Look at him, he very cute and dense. Remember when you told us you took him out to a cafe and told us that he doesn't know much about the outside world? That would mean, he's related to one of them and they probably kept Felix inside the house majority of the times because being in MiaoRV means your family members might be in danger. If he is a member, why would they sent him?"

"He could be good at acting"

"Acting? I don't think so.", a voice came up behind Chan.

"Huh? Minho hyung!~ save me!~", Jisung rushed to Minho and cling onto him.

Minho moved him aside. "I don't think Felix is acting. ."

"Why do you say so?", Chan asked.

"I just get this feeling. Even if he did act, he seemed lonely and very weak. The last time I talked with him, he was crying."

"Crying? Why did he cried Minho hyung?", Jisung asked.

//Flashback

"Oh? Aren't you a cutie.", male #1 grabbed Felix's wrist.

"L-let go!", Felix tried to get out of his grasp.

"Aww, come on. Let's have fun!", male #2 said.

"I-I'm a boy! N-not a girl!", Felix glared with his tears attempting to fall down.

"Really? You're a boy? Heh, why don't we confirm it?", male #3 started to take off Felix's shirt by ripping it which revealed Felix's chest.

Felix started crying for helping but people just passed by ignoring it, afraid those 3 male will do something to them.

"So you're really a boy. Well, it doesn't matter. Boy or girl, they're all the same.", male #1 smirked and moved his face toward Felix's chest. Before he can even touch Felix's chest, a foot kicked male #1 away.

"W-what the fuck?!", male #1 glared at the the boy who kicked him.

"You bitch! Don't you know who I am-", male #1 was shot in the head.

'Target, killed. Tomura Jackson, age 36, nationally Japanese-Korean, criminal record: raped underage teens and murdered them afterward.'

"B-boss-", male #2 and #3 were both also shot in the head.

"..u...*hiccup* w.. why.. me..", Felix sobbed quietly.

The boy moved his direction toward Felix and crouched down. "Felix, it's alright. I'm here now.", he hugged Felix and rubbed his back.

The boy took off his jacket to cover Felix.

"Shh, don't cry. I'll always protect you.", he whispered as Felix sob started to quiet down.

"W-who...", before Felix can even ask he was knocked out.

"Clear this area and bring Felix back to his apartment.

"Sir."

//Flashback End

"Minho hyung?"

Minho sighed, "It's nothing. Never mind.", left the office, not before placing the file on Chan's desk.

◇──◇─To Be Continue─◇──◇

💛

💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
613K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...