Zodiacs + marvel & dc.

By goushi-

STATUS: CLOSE BOOK 1 OF "ZODIACS" "That day, I fall without my wings, those dark days where I was trapped... More

πš‰π™Ύπ™³π™Έπ™°π™²πš‚
πšπš„π™»π™΄πš‚
πš‚π™»π™Ύπšƒπš‚
π™΅π™Ύπšπ™Όπš‚
πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ - π™±π™°πšƒπ™²π™· 𝙸
πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ - π™±π™°πšƒπ™²π™· 𝙸𝙸
πš’.
πš’πš’.
πš’πš’πš’.
─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ───
π‡πŽπ– πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃
π”ππ“πˆπ‹ π“π‡π„π˜ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π”ππ‘πˆπ’π„
π‘πˆπŽπ“
π˜πŽπ” ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ π†πŽπƒ πˆπ’ 𝐀 π–πŽπŒπ€π
𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐀
𝐈𝐌 𝐀 π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘
π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πˆπ’ π–π€πˆπ“πˆππ†
𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 π‚πŽπŒπŒπ€ππƒπŒπ„ππ“π’
πƒπ„π‚πŽπ˜
π‡πˆπ’π“πŽπ‘π˜ 𝐇𝐀𝐒 πˆπ“π’ π„π˜π„π’ 𝐎𝐍 π˜πŽπ”
π’π“π‘πˆππ„π’
π˜πŽπ” 𝐕𝐒 π“π‡π„πŒ
π†π”ππ’π‡πŽπ“
𝐇𝐄 π–πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 πŠπˆππ†
π”ππ’πˆπƒπ„ πƒπŽπ–π
π˜πˆππ€πŒππ„!
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππ‹π€π‚πŠ
ππ‡πŽπ„ππˆπ—
π€π–π€πŠπ„π
π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π’π‡π€πƒπŽπ–
𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓
π€π…π“π„π‘π‹πˆπ…π„ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋
π˜πŽπ” π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒπ'𝐓 πŒπ„π’π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ πŒπ„
π“π‡πˆπ’ πˆπ’ πŽπ”π‘ 𝐖𝐀𝐑 {sequel}

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄 πŽπ… πˆπ‚πŽπ

77 8 3
By goushi-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"AND SUDDENLY DASH LEFT US."

An animal copy mechanism superhero said frustrated while the brown hair girl was easily distracted.

Dawn Fae, a black girl with short white hair groan even more when her ally is not paying attention. "Miko!" She scolded and the Miko, an elemental user blinked and smile goofily.

"What?" The proud superhero said who likes showing her body, wearing a sleeveless buttoned black crop shirt and black tight pants with buckles on it, finalizing with black combat boots.

Sapphire- or Dawn Fae sighed and pinch the bridge of her nose. "How are we suppose to find the other gods and goddesses if we don't know where to start?!"

She flail her arms while Miko hummed still eyeing their background. "Why not manipulate their animals?" Sapphire blinked and looked at Miko's crazy idea who is yet again smiling at her.

"... I swear you are like the splitting image of Starfire.." She said while Miko shrugged. "I'll take that as a compliment then." She hummed and Sapphire sigh for the- we lost count on how many times she has been sighing.

"Okay! How about this. Let's cross out first the gods we encountered. There's Zeus, Aphrodite, Ares, the Twins and Poseidon.." Miko nods and was searching for a lollipop in her deep pockets and squeal when she got one then hurriedly put it in her mouth.

"There's Hera, Athena, hmmm Oh! Hades and... I got nothing." Sapphire nod appreciating Miko's effort. "Well that's a start... hmm... I can try manipulating Athena's symbol, an owl?"

Miko nods while blasting gush of winds on her hand, letting her float. "Well~ start sniffing her then! I mean... eyeing? Get it? 'cause owl have big eyes-!" She giggle while Sapphire groan and hurriedly pictures herself as an owl.

Her body glow white, as she outstretches her arms, the feathers of an imagery owl shook. "Now what?" Miko said suddenly feeling tired out of nowhere and Sapphire's eye glow blue and swiftly flew somewhere leaving an awestruck Miko.

"Hey! Sapphy! Wait up!" She forcefully lets out a gush of wind to catch up with Sapphire whose picking up the pace. "Ugh! Animal instincts!" Miko hissed then halted a little bit when Sapphire stopped.

"Uhm... Sapphy.." Miko said unsure as she then finally took notice of their surrounding. A circular area where trees were cut down... and there stood a young lady whose hair is toussled in dirty braid and is wearing a greek clothing.

"That's her!" Sapphire said and hurriedly went to hit the dirt followed by Miko who had a little rough landing.

Both took a stance as Sapphire now portrayed a tigress. The Goddess of War and Wisdom had her back face to them. "So... you wanna start a war?" Both suddenly flinch at that last word and took again their battle stance.

"Implying something like that just means something bad is about to happen." Miko seriously said as she took a huge bite of her lollipop.

Athena glance behind her shoulder and Sapphire frowned. "Something's not right..." Athena softly chuckle and finally face them.

"WOAH! OKAY! WHAT?!" Miko gasped in shock as Sapphire's mouth gape open. Athena was covered in many bruises but what caught their attention was that half of her right arm is turning into dust.

"Should I act surprise again?" Miko asked and Sapphire rolled her eyes. "Huh. You must be the heroes mortal speak of.." Athena said while Miko shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know about that.." "Miko." Dawn scolded Miko whose habits are kicking in again.

She just shrugged her shoulders lazy and tried again finding candy. "What brings you here to our world." Sapphire ask as Athena- glance her grey eyes at her dissapearing arm then at the Animal manipulator user.

"In the age of icons... so you wanna be immortal... with a loaded gun... so you wanna start a war... so you wanna start a war.."

"Wh-!" Both stayed silent when Athena was then fully covered in sand and suddenly dissapeared into ashes. "... What the hell is she talking about?!" Miko whined as she think that their mission is useless.

On the other hand, Sapphire is thinking Athena's words carefully. "She is the goddess of wisdom... there's no way that what she said didn't mean something."

Miko scoffed and groan when she couldn't find a candy. "Is she that fond of puzzles." Miko said sarcastically and this perked Sapphire. "Miko! Your a genius!" Miko blinked. "I am? I mean of course I am- wait what?"

Sapphired rolled her eyes and smirk. "Athena does not just give out her answers easily. Let's use her words as a clue." Miko hummed, then puckered her lips in thought.

"Wait... she just literally disappeared when she was engulf in sand right...?" Sapphire rose an eyebrow and nod slowly. "Yes and... where are you...?-!"

Both allies eyes widen and hurriedly cast a wind and manipulates a fastest animal. "If Athena disappeared then so does the others too! Sh**t we better hurry!"

Miko whined again whole floating on her makeshit ice board. "Ughhh! Where's Dash when we needed him?! I can't believe he's at the Avengers HQ!" Sapphire, whose running like a cheetah, hurriedly click her communicator.

"ALL SUPERHEROES IN MISSION! I REPEAT THE GODS AND GODDESSES WILL DISAPPEAR SOON I REPEAT-!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"WHAT THE-?!" Dash screamed as the Young Avengers and some Justice members look at the scene unfolding.

"They're turning into sands!" Dash said as Alyssa's eyes widen. Then their comms suddenly echoed. "ALL SUPERHEROES IN MISSION! I REPEAT THE GODS AND GODDESSES WILL DISAPPEAR SOON I REPEAT-!"

"Sh**t!" Aura cursed under her breathe as Aphrodite and Ares collapses on the ground, their body slowly turning into dust.

Artemis and Apollo who were now untied and was sitting beside each other puffed into dust particles and Zeus, standing there, letting his muscular body engulfed in sand.

He then looked at everyone. "In the age of icons..." He hoarsely chuckled and glance at the Young Avengers. "... So you wanna start a war..." He muttered and suddenly puffs into sand particles as well.

All eyes widen and the banging of doors echoed. A huffing Dr. Strange and Robin entered the scene. "Sh**t! We're too late!" Damian cursed and clicked his communicator.

The swarm of voices echoed in the quiet room. "Fury!" Dr. Strange called to the entering Brandon Fury who had a technology on his hand.

He slide upwards on the air, revealing hologram screens of Gods and Goddesses dissapearing. "Every communicators are echoing and even the satellites captured them turning into dust. They all said the same thing!"

The young protege screamed as Dr. Strange frown. "Red and Thor are still looking up on the books that we think might help. Dash." The blonde speedster nod and looked seriously at Strange.

"Pinpoint the exact locations of the gods and goddesses before they disappear. Mark them if you must. There must be a reason why." Dash nodded and put on his red domino mask.

"I'm on it!"

PHWOOSH!

"Aura did anyone of them said anything?" Strange asked and the blonde marksman nodded. "Something about the age of icons..." She said unsure and Damian clicked his tongue.

"Tt... what the hell is going on.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 100 21
(Complete! May be removed soon for publishing, or may be submitted to the Wattys) What happens when a Hero and a Villain put aside their differences...
233 35 19
There are a million possibilities. Possibilities that we don't get to travel. Possibilities that we don't get to see. Possibilities that can cause ev...
8.5K 229 4
[NOT COMPLETED] Y/n L/n never wanted this. He wanted a normal life, no matter how chaotic his was. But after a spider bites him in his own school, Y...
255K 12.8K 40
What does your Zodiac mean to you? Is it a random label with no significance? Or does it define you as a person? What if it meant so much more than t...