Muzan x sister reader

By Factory-chan

As a precious little sister of the great Lord Muzan. You are in a lot of trouble. More

Brother and Sister
what she looks like
Tamayo=friend
Yoriichi
Childish
Burden
19
Train
San San
Wail
Play
Ohagi
Jelly
Kimono
Feelings
Sleepover--
What
Sleep
Special * Extra
Miss
1
Puppet
Tagged Hashira's
Imprisonment
Total constant
Roof pt. 1
Roof pt. 2
Room of Puppets
Mist
Hide and Seek
Warm
Past
Remember
Pov (edited)
Confusion
Gory(warning)
In control
Not much time
History
History
Why pt1
Why pt 2
Sword
Memory
BTW
Light
Y/n
BTW
Request
END
New book

Tag

19.7K 796 228
By Factory-chan

Y/n laid on her futon. Her long hair sprawled around her as she stared up at the ceiling. Her red orbs focused at the blinding light.

She sighs, her hands clenched under her blanket. She almost never herself away to Kagaya.

"I have to becareful... He has some power to see glimpses of future after all..." Y/n thought as as He then closed her eyes.

She then groans as her head thumped in pain, "I guess they're out" she thought as she held her head in pain.

Glancing at the one closest to her, Sanemi. Her mouth forms a straight line as she leaned close to him. Tapping his head, she could see something glow on his head before it dimmed down.

Looking at the others, she sighed and tapped all their heads. All the places she touched glowed red before it disappears like nothing happened,

Sighing, she sat back down and laid on the floor. Her black hair sprawled one the tatami floor before she sighed. "It's been so long since I used that blood art" she mumbled before closing her eyes and going into slumber.

The demoness pants as she held in her pain. She cannot lose concentration or else's her blood art would wither away.

She lays back down on the bed and focuses on keeping the blood art from withering away due to exposure on sunlight.

Her spell is like Gyutaro's poison. It inflicts humans system but his poison is longer and even if he dies, the poison will continue.

Y/n's spell is the same but different. Her spell needs absolute concentration to work. It also withers when exposure on sunlight, that's why it need concentration for it not to break down.

Since the hashira's goes to their missions when it's still morning, it's harder to control. Now that she gave the spell to very single one that attended her sleepover, she can give a tag.

She knows how hard her brother wants to get her back. And since he doesn't know the location of the headquarters, all she can do is give out her tags.

Bubble = a tag

A single tag will instantly notify Muzan. As long as they encounter a demon, it will notify Muzan of the tag no matter how far his location is.

She's been doing this for every single change of hashira batches.

Y/n remembers how she gave Kanae the tag and was thank ful that Douma didn't run his mouth about seeing it or else Kanata would've told Shinobu.

She was thankful that Douma only asked about her where abouts or where their headquarters are.

Y/n pants, sweat dripped down her face as she felt the slight burn of the sun her spell absorbs.

The sun was high and burning brightly, that is why she was warned by F/n not to go out her room as they'll open the window because of the hot air.

"How much longer?!" She screams in anger, gripping her futon.

Gulping, she groans. "F/n!! How much longer until night!?" She screams, knowing that the boy is just stationed above the stairs.

"...about three hours or so!!" He yells back.

F/n could hear her groan but ignored it, knowing how childish she is.

"I just forgot how painful this is!!" Y/n hisses.

*

*

*

*

*

A crunch of leaves gets a violet haori wearing man's attention. His six eyes turned to the direction of the sound.Slowly standing up, he turned to the sound and took a deep breathe

!!!

"What?!" Tengen exclaimed confusedly.

He stood up immediately, holding his dual swords up, "Where is the demon?! He disappeared as soon as I jumped out?"  He wondered.

Scanning surroundings, his eyebrows furrows. "He's so fast I didn't even see him disappear..."

"Hey demon! Get out and let me kill you flamboyantly!" Tengen exclaims, pointing one of his swords around.

"I can't hear a single thing from the demon..." the sound hashira thought, nervous as up why not a single thing could be heard.

He gulps nervously but he can't show it. "I can't pinpoint his location"

"A... hashira?" A mellow voice asks.

Despite the man speaking, Tengen still couldn't sense the speaker's location. It was making him have his guard up.

The cold air turned chilly as his fear crept up, rising so slowly.Tengen then turned around only to have his right arm cut off.

"ACK!" He groaned in pain as he doubled over and held his right shoulder.

His blood splatters to the ground as he hissed in pain. He trembled as he stood up and decided to escape.

"It's an upper moon--

!!!

Before her could turn away, both of his kneecaps down got slashed and was then cut off in split second.

Tengen gasps and coughs up blood. He couldn't move. One of his arms had been cut off along with his two legs.As he blinked, he then noticed two feet standing beside him.

He glanced up and his eyes widen as he stared right up to the demon's six eyes.

"Hm... are the hashira's... in this era ...weak too?" The demon mumbled, his eyes looking down at the heaving hashira.

Tengen's throat dried up. He could feel power radiate from the demon and suddenly gasps in realization.

"It's the upper moon one!" He thought.

"You have... the tags... that man was... talking about.." the demon mumbled as he stared at Uzui, the glowing red bubbles around the hashira.

"Tags? What is he talking about?" Tengen thought as his sight suddenly becomes blurry slowly.

Noticing this, the upper moon one wounds his hands and drops the blood in the sound hashira's mouth.

"I'm Kokushibou... I'll be bringing you to... that man" he tells Uzui who convulsing on the ground.

The pain of transformation sent Tengen groaning and gasping in pain. His veins popped up as his face turned red from the pain.

Once Tengen retrieves back his lost limbs, Kokushibou held him by the arm and held it from the back. He then grabbed the sword and threw it away.

In just a second, both figures disappeared in sight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 10 9
In the Land of the Rising Sun, the conflict between Muzan Kibutsuji and his demon entourage and the Demon Slayer Corps has been going on for a thousa...
3K 28 10
You are nezuko's twin you both are very special since if something happens to one it effects other Enjoy idk what else to write like usual I write g...
4.9K 218 31
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
9.1K 204 11
Sfter being separated from Tanjiro and Zenitsu after a fight against a demon, Nezuke and Inosuke have to work together to get back to them, but while...