So Is This Love ?

By ItsIrene_99

Amelia Wilson She is smart, cute, a little bit clumsy and is completely oblivious to her surrounding. She lo... More

SO IS THIS LOVE ?
Grammy
Hot stranger
Office
New boss
Shocked
Hazel eyes
New job
Coffee
Club
Confusion
Meeting the boys
Jealous
Gay
Embarrassing
Night
Breakfast
Party
Hospital
Feelings
Pain
Baby
Trip
Birthday
Death
Engagement
Marriage
New book announcement

Kiss

7.5K 214 31
By ItsIrene_99

Amelia's pov

My heart is beating wildly. He is staring at me with an unknown emotion with so much love and desire. Am I reading it correct or getting hallucinations? I think I am wrong, Love he doesn't love me. But sometimes I feel he is attracted to me.

Did you really knit this for me? He asked with hopefulness in his eyes.

Yeah !! I replied with a small smile.

He suddenly engulfed me in his arms. Why he is hugging me?

This is the best gift ever he whispered softly in my right ear. A warm feeling fuzzed in my heart after hearing this. Yay !!! He liked it. I am very happy.

I hugged him tightly. I don't know for  how long we were hugging. It felt like an eternity. 

He placed a lingering kiss on my forehead snapping me out of my dazed state.

Let's go for a walk he asked me.

I nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We were walking on the shore of the sea, it feels so good here.

It was a full moon night, the beach was glowing, the waves were glowing with the navy blue light, tiny neon dots that make it look like the stars are washing up on the shore making it surreal.

Beach

It's beautiful I said.

Yeah !!, I always come here once a year he replied.

You know this is my first time on a private island I said.

It won't be the last time he muttered to himself. Did I hear correct?

What did you say I asked.

Nothing he replied.

I would love to have a private island, where you can enjoy with your loved ones without any interruptions  I told him.

I can buy one for you he said to me.

No no !! I was just telling you my thoughts I said hurriedly.

Amelia, I am serious he replied.

No, you will not buy the island I said.

Umm....okay he replied.

We were walking for a few minutes holding each other hands. I didn't even realise we were holding hands. His hands mould into mine perfectly.

It's getting late I said to him.

Please just for a few minutes more he replied.

No, its 2 'o clock I said strictly. I tried to run from him.

But he caught my arms and spun me around crashing me against his chest with a force that I couldn't fight.

He was staring at my lips with a tortured intent. My heart skipped at a beat.

Why he is staring at me like this? I won't be able to control myself. I can feel his warm minty breath. He is just so close to my lips.

Ring ring

He is still staring at my lips.

Your phone is ringing I said to him.

Uh..yes my phone is ringing he replied. He is looking so funny right now.

Pick up the call I said to him.

He nodded at me.

Yes yes, we are coming, she is with me he said to the person on the line. I think they are worried about us. We haven't told anyone. They were busy playing cards.

Who was this? I asked.

Adam, he replied.

Let's go I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We reached the house in 10 minutes. All of them are in their rooms. It's pretty late. I started walking towards my room. But Noah caught my arm and spun me around. This is the second time today.

Please stay with me today he said to me in a soft velvety voice.

Um...okay I replied. How can I say no to the birthday boy! I texted Suzy that I am staying with Noah today.

His eyes filled with joy after hearing my answer. Gosh !! I really love his eyes.

Let's go he said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Um...am feeling sleepy I murmured to myself. I laid down on the bed thinking about today's events. I have never thought he would like my gift.

Noah is in the bathroom. He should be coming by now. The door slides opened revealing Noah in just shorts. Why he is shirtless? His abs are looking so delicious. Shut up! Amelia, what are you thinking? I thought to myself. He only thinks of you as a good friend.

Why are you shirtless? I shrieked.

Don't you like to see by abs he said with a smirk?

How does he know? Is he a mind reader A blush crept into my cheeks.

Please put on a shirt I said.

No, I am not wearing a shirt he replied.

I am not going to stay with you I told him. Now he will definitely wear a shirt. This time I will win. Yay!

No, you are going to stay with me tonight he said in a serious tone. He is back to his poker face now.

I just stuck my tongue out at him making him rolling his eyes at me.

He started walking towards me. I tried to run from him. But his reflexes were fast enough to catch me. He engulfed me in his arms. He is so warm and comfortable.

Noah, please release me I  whined like a little child.

No, now let's go sleep he said placing both of us in bed.

I tried to get out of his hold but his grip was tight. Then I gave up. He is too strong for me and soon we fall asleep in each other embrace.

What are we just friends or something else?  I thought to myself. Does he likes me back or not?

Surprise

Noah's pov

She has fallen asleep in my arms. She is so cute looking like an angel. She is so hard to resist.

This was the best birthday ever. This time I wanted to celebrate my birthday with her. I have told Kevin to invite her and her friends.

When she ran towards her room. I know something was wrong. She was crying. Silly girl, she thought I won't like her gift. This was the best gift ever. Never in my life, someone has put effort to make me happy other than my grandma and friends. She is the best thing that happened in my life.

Today I was close to her. Her lips were just inches away from mine. All this is due to Adam why does he have to call me? Wrong timing.

Soon I will tell her about my feelings and will make her mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you guys liked this chapter 💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment on my lovely readers💜💜💜

The beach I have shown in the above picture is in the Maldives. These are real beaches glowing at night . This magical effect is caused by bioluminescent plankton that is often found in the warm coastal waters. 🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 71.9K 43
Sophia Parker has worked as a personal assistant to Adam Wilson for almost 2 years. She has acknowledged the fact that he will never notice her... as...
700K 29.6K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
365K 13.9K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
29.2M 999K 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...