Her Addiction (Completed)

By Kay_Qveen12

Just ReadπŸ¦‹ More

1.) Meeting Her
2.) That Girl
3.) Your Special
4.) Old Habits Die Hard
5.) Old Friend
6.) Jealousy
7.) About Time
8.) Heartbreak Hotel
9.) Scars
10.) Everything To Me
11.) I Miss You
12.) Breaking Free
14.) Painful
15.) Blast From The Past
16.) Single
17.) Always
18.) Fresh Starts
19.) Pick Up The Pieces
20.) New Beginning's
21.) I Wish
22.) We Meet Again
23.) Remenisce
24.) Lie
25.) Let It Go
26.) Forgive Me
27.) Date
28.) Mother
29.) Care
30.) Attention
31.) Her
32.) Baby
33.) Both
34.) Tease Me
35.) Choose
36.) Dream
37.) Decison
38.) Time
39.) Make It Last Forever
40.) End Of Time
41.) Ghost
42.) Leave
43.) Rapture
44.) Sade
45.) Full Circle
46.) The In-Laws
47.) Shock
48.) Remind Me
49.) Why Me?
50.) Pain
51.) Rescue Me
52.) Kill
53.) Blow Away
54.) Number One
55.) Again
56.) Affection
57.) Forever
AN
AN
New story
Surprise !
AN
New story up!!!
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN

13.) My Heart

248 13 4
By Kay_Qveen12

Winter 1984

I will never forget the day that Vicky came back in my life, It hurt me to see her beaten up & broken by what had happened to her, I broke up with Adina but she keeps coming by my house & calling me all the time but I am not worried about it though.

Vicky has been staying with me & Halle since Whitney & Lori are going through somethings. I love having her with me because I can protect her, but that is not the only reason.

A month later after she got away from rick & the police cleared it as self defense Vicky found out she was pregnant with Rick's child from him raping her, I was so shocked by it but I told her I would be by her side no matter what.

I walked inside my house seeing Vicky laying on the couch watching Tv.

"Hey baby" I said walking over kissing her lips then her stomach.

"Hey I missed you" She whispered

"I only went to the store" I chuckled sitting the bags on the counter.

"I know but I really needed you" She said getting off the couch coming into the kitchen with that look in her eye.

"I need you too" I whispered pulling her closer kissing her softly touching her face, She wrapped her arms around my neck & I picked her sitting her on the counter.

Ever since she came back she has not been wanting to have sex but once her hormones started changing we have been fucking like rabbits.

I put my hand in her shorts then slid her panties to the side rubbing my thumb over slit she was already soaking wet.

"All that for me?"

"Only you nobody else" She moaned.

"Eww yall are nasty" I heard Halle say causing me to jerk my hand out of Vicky's pants.

Halle was standing there laughing along with her friend that she likes.

"We didn't see yall there" I said washing my hands Vicky got off the counter walking into my bedroom.

"Yeah whatever but can yall not do that where we have to prepare food at" Halle stated.

"Shut up Hal" I said hitting her softly & followed after Vicky closing my door.

"You okay baby?" I asked sitting on my bed

"No That was embarrassing" She scoffed

"I know but let's finish what we started" I was now horny & I needed to get off

"No Jo I am not in the mood anymore" She said

"Why just because they caught us?"

"No because they are still here why doesn't Halle have her own place?" Here we go, She wasn't thrilled when she found out Halle was staying with me just because of our history but I reassured her nothing was going on between us.

"We dont get no privacy Joanna" She barked folding her arms.

"Baby I know but I told you she is trying to get on her feet she has nowhere to go"

"I just dont like it, Why dont we get our own place & you let her have this?"

"I told you I cant do that she doesn't have enough money to make it on her own!" I raised my voice.

She just rolled her eyes walking in the bathroom slamming the door.

I sighed, Walking out grabbing my keys off the counter leaving out the house not paying attention to Halle calling my name.

Vicky really pissed me off about the whole situation but thats not the only problem we are having, When Vic found out she was pregnant she didn't want to keep the baby because of the circumstances with Rick but I told her to keep it so now we are at odds about that.

I pulled in a parking spot at Whit's apartment, Her & I have became very close even though she is Vicky's bestie I really like the advice she give's me.

Toni & I do not talk anymore because of the thing with Vicky she thinks I'm stupid for taking her back, But I dont care what she says she is just a fucking hater that needs to get a life.

I knocked on the door running my right hand through my curls.

"Hey Jo" Whitney said opening the door letting me in.

"Hey" I groaned walking over to the couch plopping down.

"What happened now?" She asked handing me a glass of White Wine.

"Look you know how your best friend she keeps going on & on about Halle & How we need to get our own place & shit I am just over it" I rolled my eyes sipping my wine.

"Let me guess Halle walked in on y'all again?" I nodded chuckling at how she knew what happened.

"Girl yes & then when I tried to finish she pushed me  away"

Nippy shook her head giggling

"Y'all are a mess I swear just give her some time Jo you know what she has been through just dont push her too much because she is pregnant" She was right of course, I love Victoria so much but I wish that we could get on the same page.

"You right" I agreed

"Ok Enough about me wassup with you & Fine ass Lori?" I chuckled at my comment.

"I have no clue Jo she is tripping more & more everyday about us not having sex"

"Why dont know about you but if it was me I would be hitting that ass every night"

"Its hard not too but I am scared I was in a entanglement with Vanessa & look how that turned out I just dont want to go down that road again I dont want to loose Lori ever" She confessed

"What bout Marcus?" I asked causing her to tense up.

"Marcus & I are friends that's it, He is a cool person but He's not worth loosing my woman over" I really hope Whitney would not mess with Marcus because from what I know about he's a player.

I closed the door to my house & heard nothing it was quiet I suppose Halle is asleep & Vicky is up waiting for me, she cant sleep without me.

I walked inside my room closing the door & taking my stuff off, Vicky was laying on her side watching A Cicely Tyson Movie.

"Where did you go?" She asked as I climbed in the bed next to her rubbing her stomach.

"Over to Nippy's I know you were mad so I was giving you space" 

"Baby I am sorry for getting upset, I just want us to be able to have privacy" She explained grabbing my hand.

"Ok & we will let me talk to her & we will figure something out I promise" I kissed her forehead making her smile.

"Okay"

I know talking to Halle was going to be hard but at this point I had no choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Camila By Engy Wael

General Fiction

1.1K 121 20
COMPLETED βœ… πŸ…†πŸ„΄πŸ„»πŸ„²πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΌπŸ„΄ πŸ…ƒπŸ„Ύ πŸ„²πŸ„°πŸ„ΌπŸ„ΈπŸ„»πŸ„°'πŸ…‚ πŸ„»πŸ„ΈπŸ„΅πŸ„΄ πŸ…‚πŸ…ƒπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸ…ˆ
29.5K 1.7K 48
Just read!
6.5K 414 40
Read to find out 😏
230K 10.5K 129
Queens story