Fantasiaโ™ค(a BTS and BLACKPINK...

By Pmrff_Officialwp

When 4 witches curse the land of Fantasia, over a small matter that was forgotten over the years, A prophecy... More

Note
characters...girls
characters...boys
Prologue...
First day pt 1...
First day pt 2...
First day pt 3...
The Prophecy pt 1...
The prophecy pt 2...
The Prophecy pt 3...
Under The Radar pt 2...
Under the radar pt3...
Final Battle pt1....
The Final Battle pt2...
The final Battle pt3...
Happy Ever After
Epilogue...

Under the Radar 1

7K 186 560
By Pmrff_Officialwp

Rosé's pov~

"Well, its kind of complicated but, basically were mages. Our jewels are enchanted to hide our powers. They have a spell on them which multiplies our power by 2 for an hour. That will be drained now tho." Thank god Jisoo unnie came up with that excuse. Some of it was true, most of it is fake though.

"Why didn't you tell us?!! Were your friends!" Seulgi unnie sounds a bit sad. "Well, we didn't want to worry you if something happens to us. And we also didn't want any extra, fake friends. Not you guys tho, your good. We promise we were gonna tell you soon tho!" Jisoo unnie, you saved us again but i feel bad lying to our friends.

"Ohhhh, okay! For a second there i thought you were some demi goddess or something hehe." Jimin says while laying his head on my lap. I was treating his wounds and wrapping bandages on them. I had already cleansed them with magic so it was easier to heal him.

The students were used to these boys clinging on us now, i even heard some students talking about shipping us! And now i'm a Liskook, Taennie and Jinsoo shipper. Not sure about Jirosé tho. It sounds cool.

So we'll start summoning the portal now, is that fine?" Eomma CL asked unnies, Lisa, and me. "Sure Eomma you can start up in the first library on the left." I told her. "Alright thx baby chaeng." Eomma replied and left to find the room with the other teachers. "So were gonna stay here for a week right?" Lali asked me but before i could answer, i was interrupted.

"Wait, EOMMA?! TF do you mean by EoMmA?! Is Mrs. CL your mOm?!" This mochi squeaked because he's smol and tiny. "No, not really, she's just our adoptive mom." I told him and pinched his mochi cheeks, and he squished my face in return. "HeY! Don't squish my face or i might accidentally do something wrong to your wounds!"

I scolded him as i was still putting bandages on his forehead. "Ok, ok, sorry Rosie posie!" He chuckled. I froze at his words. Then he realised his words and froze too. We both now looked like tomatoes. "Uh, i'm done treating your wounds, you can get your head off my lap now..." i stuttered.

He blushed harder and immediately shot up into a proper sitting position. We were both avoiding eye contact as we were still blushing hard. "Woah, what's wrong with all of you? You all look like tomatoes, you two, Lisa, Jungkook, Jin, Jisoo, Taehyung and Jennie should form a group together. We'll call it,... 'The Tomatoes'!!!"

(piRaTE_quEENzz does this make you feel better?)😂😂😂😂
(Sorry! I don't know what happened to Jisoo's eye!!!!😣😢😭)

Oh lord Yoongi oppa is teasing us! "Nayeon unnie!!! Suga oppa is being mean to me again!!!!" I screamed at Nabong unnie. "Suga! Come here and leave them alone, there just being the horny asses they are." Nayeon unnie called her boyfriend who immediately walked over to her laughing at her words.

"Unnie and oppa are so mean!!!" I whined. But why did Suga oppa say Jinsoo and Taennie's names? Oooohhhh!!! Did something happen? I ran to the kitchen to check on Jinsoo and found them blushing like mad and so were Taennie as i went to check on them in there shared bedroom. Liskook was sleeping in Lisa's gaming room while cuddling, but there cheeks were still red. I wonder what happened to them?

Jisoo's pov~

Jin and i were cooking lunch for everyone after the roomates had been settled as we only have 31 bedrooms here, minus our own. 3 bedrooms for the teachers, 2 bedrooms for Twice, 1 bedroom for Red Velvet, 1 bedroom for BTS, 10 bedrooms for all the other girls, 12 bedrooms for all the other boys, 1 bedroom for me, 1 for Rosie, 1 for Jendeuk, and 1 for Lali.

But sOmEhOw, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were left out. So Jin is staying with me, Jennie shares with Taehyung, Rosé shares with Jimin and Lali shares with Jungkook. Us girls didn't pick tho, the boys called dibs on it.

Which is how we ended up rooming with them. Currently, Jin was making Bibimbap, Japchae, Ramen and Tteokbokki. I was making Kimbap, Kimchi fried rice, kimchi noodles, Plain Kimchi, bulgogi, hanwoo and of course, chikin!!!

(I'm sorry, idk what any of these foods are other than Ramen, hanwoo *steak* and of course, CHIKIN!!! *chicken*)

I had already finished, i had used a little magic when Jin wasn't looking hehe, so i looked over to see what Jin was doing. He had finished almost everything. He was cutting vegetables for the Japchae. I was very impressed and decided to do a small taste test on his food.

He looked over while chopping leaves, and saw me tasting his dishes and began laughing. But since he was laughing and not paying attention to what he was doing, his knife slipped from his grasp and next second, there was blood all over his hands. "Jin!!!" I panicked and ran over to check his hands.

"Jisoo, don't worry, i'm used to this. Its just a small cut!" He told me but i ignored him and dragged him over to the sink to run his hand under cold water. "See, this is why you should pay attention to what you're doing! Wait here i'll go get the medical kit ok?" I scolded him before leaving to get the kit.

When i came back he was waiting while carefully running his hand under the icy water. I went over to him, took his hand and gently began treating it. He also leaned over to see what i was doing.

The cut was NOT small as he said it was, it was an inch deep and 2 centimetres long. When i was done, he thanked me and offered to put away the kit. I let him put it somewhere we could easily get it, and then i began helping him to cook.

(Imagine Jisoo's hair is short and pink)

After a while, Jin finished his part of the Japchae, and came over to watch me make mine. Neither of us noticed our close proximity.

(Imagine Jisoo's hair is short and pink ok)

When i was done, we cleaned up and i went to put the dirty dishes in the sink. When i turned around after dumping the dishes, i tripped over a stray fork on the floor and closed my eyes, bracing myself for the fall.

But it never happened. I opened my eyes and they immediately met with bright brown orbs. They were Jin's eyes. His face is even more handsome up close. I was mesmerized by his gorgeous eyes, his sharp jaw line, his perfectly sculpted nose, his big plump lip- wait what?!

We both realised we had been staring at eachother so we immediately broke away and put some distance between us. "Um, thanks Jin....uh,...oppa..."my words trailed off in embarrassment.

"Um, your welcome....jisoo..." Jin's reply came the same way my thanks did. Our faces were so red! Then Suga oppa passed by saying, "Tomatoes 4 and 5 are Jin and Jisoo, how lovely! Welcome to the squad!" He's being savage again.

But i was too embarrassed by his words to say anything and so is Jin. We decided to go call everyone for lunch to take our minds off what just happened. "Hey its lunch time! Everyone come down for lunch!" We called from the foot of the stairs.

Everyone arrived and started eating so we joined them. Jin was having trouble eating because of his injured hand, so i helped him by feeding him. Everyone looked surprised but after a while, they went back to eating and nobody minded after that.

Jennie's pov~

Me and Taehyung were watching movies in my room. It was a horror movie, he picked it, he even turned off the lights 'for a better experience' or so he said. The real reason was because he wanted to see me scared of the ghosts in the movie.

I knew that because he kept laughing at me whenever i screamed when a scary thing popped up. In the end i was so scared when this bloody zombie jumped at the screen so i jumped onto Taehyung and hugged him crying. I didn't notice how he froze as soon as i landed on him, or our position right now.

Eventually he turned off the movie and wrapped his hands around me as well, and gently began caressing my hair. "Shh, Nini, don't cry! The ghosts and zombies are gone now, stop crying. Please? " he spoke in a gentle manner with his soothing deep voice. "..." i stopped crying but still didn't look at him and sulked with my face buried in his chest.

"Hey! Don't ignore me! Hey, come on! Look at me Nini, i promise i won't do that again ok?" He whined and forced me to look at him. "Ok..." i replied shortly. "If you cheer up, i'll get you some milk ice-cream?" He suggested. "Deal!" I immediately agreed and smiled while he chuckled as he went to get my ice cream.

He came back with 2 cups of ice cream. "Jisoo noona said we can only have one cup each but when i tried to take some extra while she wasn't looking, Jin hyung scolded me about it." He pouted while ranting as he handed me my ice cream. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Why are you being so cute after scaring the life out of me just now huh?" I asked him while pinching his cheeks. He turned bright red and once i realised what i said, i also turned a brighter shade of red. Then we both just silently ate our ice cream.

I took our empty cups downstairs and when i got back up, i saw that Taehyung looked sleepy. "Are you sleepy?" I asked him. "Yes.....*yawn* come over here for a minute please." He asked me. I obliged and when i was near enough, he pulled me into a backhug and fell on the bed.

"Goodnight!" He said and fell asleep immediately. After a while of blushing, i also fell asleep. Funny how this position is so comfortable right now.

Lisa's pov~

Me and Jungkook were playing overwatch together. He was boasting about how good he is and about how he has the highest highscore of 1592. Little does he know, i have a highscore of 50000 hehe. Time to beat him.

He was struggling so hard against me and in the end i won with 1670 score. He was shocked at the results. "But how??! You beat my highscore??!!!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, so?" I asked him. "Well,....be glad you even managed! I bet that's as high as your score can get ha!!" He sounded triumphant and had this ugly smirk on his face.

So i slapped it off with my words. "Actually, this is not my highscore. My highscore is 50000 at the most." He looked as if the gate to heaven had just opened up infront of him but he couldn't reach it.

"What?! Teach me please!!! I'll do anything!!" He begged but i just flipped him off and walked away. But then as i was at the door, a whiny wolf knocked me over. "Yah! Get off me you hooligan!" I screamed at him. He turned back to his human form. "Be my servant for an hour then." Oh heellll naw!!!

"Nope!" But then i slipped as i was getting up and he moved to catch me but slipped as well, so now we ended up with him on top of me. We were staring at eachother's eyes. His eyes are pretty. But then i realised our position and turned red.

He snapped out of the daze as well when he saw my face get red and then he realised as well and immediately got off me. He helped me up but we were both still pretty red. "Uhm, sorry and uh...thank you..." i stuttered. "Its f-fine." He stuttered as well.

Oh well...at least i know i wasn't the only one affected. We went back to gaming after that but couldn't concentrate. I felt sleepy after a while. I noticed Jungkook shifting into a wolf and sliding into my arms. He was literally snuggling. He fell asleep shortly after that and i snuggled my face further into his fur before falling asleep as well.

Later that day at 6:00pm~

"Okay everyone! The portal is open! Everyone get everything you need and enter one by one! TOP is waiting for you on the other side." CL instructed everyone. We all lined up. Jungkook was next to me, Jimin oppa was next to Rosé unnie, Jisoo unnie was next to Jin oppa and Taehyung oppa was next to Jennie unnie.

We walked through the portal. It feels wierd. Like your floating in space.

We landed on the other side of the portal with a small pop. More popping came behind us as the other students went through the portal as well. So this is our home. "Are you sure this is Fantasia? It looks scary..." i shuddered as i asked CL eomma.

"Yes it is. But the witches dark magic made the forest dark as well. This used to be a forest leading to the kingdom. But we all need to hurry now, this area is most definitely on the witches radar, and if i'm correct, some dark creatures are on there way right now." CL Eomma told us.

Then she and the teachers led us through the forest. After a short while of running, we took a break. The kingdom is not too far now, we think. The forest is too dark to see, so were just walking North, the direction the kingdom is supposed to be located.

CL Eomma put a spell around where we were all resting. It was to prevent the witches from sensing us on there radar. "Ugh i can't stand this darkness!" Tzuyu whined. "Me too!!" That was Sana unnie.

"Wait! You 4 are powerful enough to beat dark creatures on your own! So can you light up the forest for us as well?!" Joy unnie looked hopeful as she looked at me. Momo unnie and J-Hope oppa were already trying there best to light up the forest but it wasn't working much.

So Jisoo unnie raised her hands, and summoned some light. There in her hands, appeared a small ball of light. "Wow!!! It looks like a miniature version of the moon!" Yeri exclaimed. Little did she know, Jisoo unnie raised the moon up as well while acting as if she was just summoning some light. Smart unnie!

The light was enough to show us the way so we walked on. After a short while of walking, we finally reached the barrier. We all passed through it, as it detects whether the person is good or bad, it doesn't affect the good people but it will keep out the bad ones.

We finally saw our kingdom. Its so beautiful!

But it still doesn't seem like home. I think, the dark magic is still affecting it a little. No matter, we will just restore it once were ready to defeat the witches and return as the rightful rulers of Fantasia.

I suddenly felt someone fidgeting beside me. It was Jungkook. He seemed tired as he hadn't managed to sleep well from earlier. His hyungs had called him to do something for them so he had to stay awake. I however had a great sleep and am fully energized even though we just walked a mile of forest.

I turned to him. He really looked like a tired bunny. I giggled at that. He looked at me because i was giggling. "What?" He asked in a very tired voice. "Nothing. Are you tired?" I asked. "Yes." He answered immediately and revealed exactly how tired he was.

It was clear he was forcing himself to walk and wouldn't be able to walk soon as his tiredness would take over. So i decided to help him out. "Hey, Kookie! Turn back to a wolf please." I asked. He looked at me confused but did it anyway. He looked up at me in his wolf form as if saying 'ok i did it, now what?' I bent down and picked him up again.

He was clearly surprised as he gave a tiny yelp. Then he relaxed as i stood up properly and adjusted his position to make it more comfortable for him. He snuggled his head closer to my neck. "Sleep. You looked like a tired bunny, now you look like an exhausted puppy." I teased him.

He just whined but did nothing more. I'm not surprised at how fast he fell asleep. I was helping him relax by stroking his fur. Its now one of my hobbies because either i will go stroke his fur or hair while he's a wolf or human because if i don't remember or don't want to, or he will make me do it anyway.

That's just Jungkook, but unnies and oppa keep saying that he only acts like that when he's around me. Apparently he has never asked his hyungs to scratch his head or stroke his fur for him. But then why would he ask me to do it daily???

I was so busy with my thoughts, we had already arrived outside the house of this lady that offered to let us stay with her. Her name is Mrs. Solar. She took a glance at everyone as they walked into her huge house and for some reason, she looked shocked when she saw me and my sisters.

I walked into the house and went straight to the room i was supposed to share with someone, looks like that 'someone' is going to be Jungkook. He was still sleeping so i set him down on one side of the bed, a small whimper escaped his mouth and a look of uncomfortableness came on to his face, but soon dissipated when i stroked his head and back.

Then i quietly left the room to go and explore the kingdom. Of course i notified Eomma CL, Mrs. Solar and my unnies before leaving. Rosé unni decided to come with me. "Ok girls, you can explore all you want but be back before sunset and please stay inside the barrier." Mrs. Solar warned us before we left.

A lot of people greeted us as we walked through the streets and we stopped by to chat and greet every one of them. So far, from what we'd managed to gather, apparently the royal palace is magical and has a mind of its own. So after the bodies of the king and queen were removed from the royal palace, it somehow locked itself up so that nobody can enter it.

Apparently, loads of powerful people had visited to try and get into the palace but all of them had failed. Now only kids try to get into it but they all fail. How can they get in, if the most powerful mages and wizards in the land have tried before but failed?

So now the people believe that the palace will open only when the princesses return. But that day is yet to come. So now me and Chae are gonna try and get into the palace. Lots of people gave us a sad smile once we told them we were gonna try to get in. One old lady had small tears in her eyes as she heard.

When we asked why they were sad, the old lady answered us. "I apologize on our behalf. Its just that you remind us of our dear princesses. They were just like you. Oh well. Good luck trying!" She told us. So we bid her goodbye and set off towards the castle.

Wow! This palace is awesome!

Its covered in snow though. Not just snow, enchanted snow. That means we can't remove it unless we use magic. And clearing this whole palace of snow will take alot of magic. But not for us. We only need 4% of our powers to do it.

We walked up to the gate but then i realised, there were people around. If they saw us manage to open the gate, the will know that were not normal mages. So i told Chae to go to the back of the castle before trying to enter. She led me to the back as she somehow managed to navigate her way around the palace.

We were now at the back of the palace. So we walked close to the back gate and put our hands on it. Then we realised there were 4 identical gem shaped holes on the gate. They were in the shape of tear drops or rain drops, well, you get the idea.

"Four holes. Four gems. Four princesses. That's me, you Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie. And the holes are for our gems. Not our power ones, the ones Mother gave us." Chae murmered as we traced our hands around the holes, but not quite touching them.

These gems were also on the front gate of the palace. Just as my hand was about to come in contact with one of the gems, i suddenly heard a bird's cry somewhere by the garden of the palace. I went towards the sound with Chae following me. "Where are we going Lali?" She asked me.

"I can feel something is calling me. It sounds like a bird." I answered so she silently began following me and watching my every move very carefully. The garden is not connected to the palace so we could try to go in. But nobody has managed to get into the garden yet as well, ever since the incident.

But i think we can get in here. The palace is off limits, for now. There weren't any gem holes on this gate. Instead, there was a butterfly shaped hole. "Wait! Your hair clip! That butterfly hair clip gem of yours! It might fit in there!" Chae suddenly exclaimed.

I took it off my hair and placed it in the hole. She was right! It fits perfectly! Suddenly it began glowing!

Next thing we knew, we were teleported inside! The gate was still closed but we were inside and the gem was back in my hands! "Wow!" Chae and i said at once. It was beautiful in here.

Wow there's even unicorns in here! "Its so beautiful!" Chae said as 2 majestic unicorns walked towards us. We giggled and pet them and stroked there silky soft manes. But that sound was still calling me so i walked on and Chae followed me. Then i saw it. A beautiful phoenix.

It took my breath away with its beauty. I reached out my hand and it flew over to land on my arm! Its feathers were silky soft and warm. Well, of course its warm, its a freaking bird on fire! Chae gasped as she saw me stroking a phoenix on fire.

(Imagine its Lisa and ignore the wings and outfit)

Its flames seem to lessen as i kept stroking it. Wow! This bird is more cuddly than Jungkook! But then it suddenly took off and looked at me before flying somewhere.
"Aww! Where is it going?" Chae whined as she was watching me play with the phoenix.

I didn't reply. The bird's message was clear. Follow me. So i did. "It asked me to follow it. I don't know how but it did." I told her. "Then let's go baby sister!" She exclaimed excitedly. And that is how we ended up following a phoenix through the garden.

We reached a lake after a while and i heard Chae gasp again. There was a freaking dragon laying on a rock right in front of me.

My breath was taken away as i walked over to it. It got up and walked over to me as well. It let me pet it. Wow, i thought it would be scary but its so sweet! Aww why do all these adorable animals love cuddles and pets? I don't mind tho. Its adorable. First my Jungkookie, then the phoenix which i have now named flame and this dragon who i'm gonna call.....cotton!!!

Chae had gotten the courage to pet Cotton and Flame and she was currently hugging Cotton. Then out of nowhere, my hair clip gem began glowing! "Wow Lisa! What's happening to your butterfly gem?!" Rosé unnie said in awe. "I- i don't know!!!!" I panicked.

Chae was still calm so i tried to relax but then i was suddenly enveloped in fire, my gem was glowing brighter than ever and Flame flew straight into it! Then a flash of bright light and slight flame vapours flashed all around. When they were gone i realised, Flame and i had converged to form the most majestic phoenix ever!

Chae looked shocked then another flash of light and Cotton flew into my gem this time. Now Cotton and i had converged to become the a dragon!

Chae who was silently watching gasped again! Lali! Is this your Hidden Power?! If it is, then that means Cotton and Flame are your creatures!" Chae gasped in realisation. Then i turned back to a human. I knew how because i can shapeshift. So once i was human i realised Flame and Cotton were not here anymore!

"Hey! Where is Flame and Cotton?!" I panicked. Just then my gem glowed again and Flame and Cotton appeared. Lisa. They said. "Oh my god? You can talk?!" Me and Chae said in unison.

Yes. We are yours Lisa. Chaeng is right. We will be with you always as now that you have found us, we will live in your gem. Yes, this is your hidden power. Keep this between you both. You should not tell your other sisters yet. Flame told us.

They will worry. You can converge with us whenever you need to. Just call us. We will do all the work. We can fight alongside you or with you as one. You just have to choose who you want to merge with. Flame, or me. Converging both of us with you is dangerous because it will overpower you.

If you cannot control it, then that would be beyond dangerous for you. It may even take your life so that will be the last resort, just incase you have to use an extremely strong surge of power as this convergence can take your life. Cotton explained.

"Wow. So i can use this during the Final Battle right?" I asked. Yes. There reply was short but meaningful. Then i realised i have to set the sun now. "Oh no! We need to be back before sunset! Lets go! I'll set it once were home!" I told Chae.

Cotton and Flame immediately jumped into my gem. Chae quickly teleported us back and as soon as we landed, i raised my hands and lowered the sun. Just in time, because Jisoo unnie just raised the moon. Luckily nobody saw me.

"Girls! There you are! Thank god! I told you to come back before sunset!" Mrs. Solar scolded us as she rushed outside her house looking very worried and troubled. "But Mrs. Solar, were back just 4 seconds late so its not such a big deal right?" I asked. But she still looked very troubled.

"No girls, its not that. I think you should go to the dining room. CL is having a meeting with the students there and its about to begin." She ushered us inside and led us to the dining room. Everyone was there. And me and Chae went and sat down next to our sisters. As soon as i sat down, a certain fluffy cuddly wolf jumped up onto my lap.

"What's the matter with you huh Jungoo?" I asked him. He turned red at the nickname and once i realised my words, so did i. "Tomatoes...." Suga oppa was passing by and loudly said that. Wae me?! He's so mean.

But then Eomma CL started speaking. "Everyone. I have some sad news to tell you. When we were battling the dark creatures at school, Momoland ran away without us and we didn't realise. We just got news that there dead." Mrs CL was interrupted by me, Rosé unnie, Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie, and TwiceVelvet.

"What?! They died?!" Tears appeared at me and unnies eyes. "Yes. Dark creatures managed to find them and killed them." She sounded serious. Jungkook wriggled around to face me and them leaned his face on my cheek.

That's when i realised there were tears silently pouring down my face. Mmld were terrible to us, but that doesn't mean they don't have feelings as well! They were also human. They didn't deserve this. Mmld were mean, but i'm sure they could've changed into better people. I can feel it. But now there gone and i feel guilty.

Jungkook was whining quietly in my arms now so i quickly wiped off my tears and stroked his head once. He fell silent but kept turning his head to check on me every now and then with an adorable worrisome look on his face. Mrs. CL told us to give a moment of silence in respect for mmld.

Jungkook didn't seem to want to stay silent tho, because he seemed bored and was literally looking like a lazy puppy in my arms right now. So i stroked his fur to make him stay still and keep him occupied.

Next to me, Rosé unnie was being comforted in the arms of Jimin oppa, Jennie unnie was cuddling with Taehyung oppa and Jisoo unnie was cuddling Jin oppa, who was currently a white puppy. (Imagine Jin as Dalgom)

Once the meeting ended, we all ate our dinner and left to go to bed. Jungkook had turned back into a human before dinner and was now walking next to me. Somehow, he was still tired. He went to get dressed in for the night as i slipped on a night gown.

When he came back, he sat down on his side of the bed and started talking. "Lisa. Where did you go earlier?" He questioned me. "I went to explore the kingdom with Chae unnie." I replied while brushing my hair. "Why didn't you wake me up then?" He frowned.

"You were sleepy and i didn't want to wake you up. I saw how tired you were." I replied. He hummed and got lost in his thoughts. Once i finished brushing my hair, i turned around, but slipped on a piece of paper and braced myself for the fall. But it never happened.

I opened my eyes and they were met with wide glassy brown orbs. Jungkook's eyes. He tried to help me up, but he also slipped and fell as well, but turned us around so he would land under me and i would land on top of him. I closed my eyes again but shot them open again when i felt someone's breath fanning across my face.

Jungkook's face was inches away from mine. He was staring at my lips. I realised our position, and tried to get up but forgot his hand was on my back and fell down again. This time.....our lips connected.

He shut his eyes but mine were still open. Then his eyes opened and widened like mine. We scrambled away from eachother blushing like tomatoes. "I'm so sorry!!!" I blabbered. "Its fine...i uh, don't be mad but uh, i kind of liked it..." he stuttered. Oh lord he liked it?! I blushed harder but still stuttered out. "I liked it too...a little..."

We both were blushing but i shifted into a wolf when i couldn't take the awkwardness anymore. Then i jumped into his arms and buried my face in his chest out of embarrassment. He froze for a second before chuckling as he picked me up and set me down on my side of the bed.

He lay down on his side as well and shifted to his wolf form. Then we both fell asleep.
( little did they know, the same things happened to Jirosé, Jinsoo and Taennie and they were currently cuddling to sleep)

Next morning~

We had already woke up and eaten breakfast and so had the rest of us. As today is the last of our free days before we get down to business and planning for the Final Battle, we would be enjoying the peace while it lasted.

Jungkook and his hyungs left to go check out the kingdom, Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie and TwiceVelvet went to a restaurant, and me and Chae were going back to the palace garden to train me as she's the only one that knows about my secret. We were supposed to be with TwiceVelvet and our unnies but we declined them with some excuses.

We had trained all day and we went back exhausted. We had dinner and fell asleep in our separate rooms before everyone else came back. I didn't notice Jungkook sliding into bed and wrapping his arms around me.

(Our Rosie didn't notice a certain smol mochi backhugging her to sleep either hehe)

To be continued~

In the next chapter~

"Oh no!!! The witches are back!!!"

"Help!!! The dark creatures are attacking!!!"

"Yes, my dear, i'm afraid the third sign of war, has been fulfilled."

"Our princesses are back!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 293 23
this is the story where seven girls thought their bestfriends were dead but later found out they were alive and all of this was a scam Contains loads...
89.6K 5.3K 63
โŸชA Blacktan fantasy auโŸซ โ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
22K 615 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role๐Ÿค— Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
12.7K 232 23
Blackpink a group which suddenly made it's place in the mafia world, became the mafia queens who lead the mafia world, everyone in the mafia world fe...