THE CLOSET ✔️

Par iam_crowner

It was supposed to be a romantic vacation for Kayla, her boyfriend and a couple of friends of theirs. How doe... Plus

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

FOUR

3 3 0
Par iam_crowner

Kayla's POV

We all gathered in the parlor to answer questions and we were all shaken up. Jay took a bit of time in the bathroom and I sat down leaning against one of our friends. I didn't bother to check who it was. I was bushed.,mentally and emotionally.

"Good morning,I'm detective Calvin.. I gonna ask you questions about the murder of Leonard Jones."

I swallowed hard and sighed. Tears pricking my eyes already. I was still in shock and couldn't believe he was actually gone. I heard someone blow her nose and I looked up. It was Candace and my heart went out to her.

"I know it's hard to talk about this and that you all have been questioned already but I'd like you all to answer the questions so if there's a counter story from anyone else, we'll sort it out."

We all nodded and I sat up to snuggle with Jay who had joined us.

" You were all at the party yesterday while Leo stayed back? "

I didn't know the answer to that, I had just gone with Jay and stuck to him all night. I hadn't spared a glance at somebody else and now I regretted that.

"He came up earlier than everyone else.." Lamar piped up and the cop looked at him.

"What did he say he was going to do?"

"He didn't say.. I didn't ask also.. I was talking to my girl" he glanced at Candace who nodded.

"Okay"

"Who spoke with him last?"

"Kayla" Kate said and I snatched up my head.

What?

"That's not true"Jay countered and my blood literally froze. It wasn't me.. What was Kate doing.?

" I know what I saw. "she maintained and Candace hissed irritably before turning to face the officer.

" She's lying... We both talked about Kayla being too clingy to Jay last night.. She always is. They were together all through the night "

"So young lady, you have something else to say?" the cop eyed Kate who broke down completely and sobbed.

"I don't know what I'm saying.. I don't know anymore.. I'm in shock"

I rolled my eyes and sighed breathing sharp.

"Hmm.. I'm gonna work on your testimonies. I'll get back to you" The cop stood up and grabbed his walkie talkie.

"Sir, I'd like to leave with my girlfriend today. She's not doing well with this." Jay said and Lamar cut in.

"Me as well.."

"I'm sorry guys but you have to stay for at least a week or more,we don't know yet.. You'd have to stay till the investigations are over"

The room went silent and we all nodded. The officer left.

I went back into the room with Jay and I fell into a fitful sleep dreaming of Leo being in a better place.

He deserved it.

                         * * * * * * *

Unknown POV

Major shocks went through my body as Kayla pressed her body against mine. I fought back the urge to hold her closer and fondle her. I couldn't wait until she was mine completely but the happiness faded away when she moved away from me and clung to that fool again. My blood boiled angrily.

She still didn't understand she was mine and no one could have her.

I shifted my gaze away from them and tried to listen to the officer.

Kate tried to push the suspicions on my woman and I saw red. It took extreme effort for me to sit back and clench my fist. I squeezed my eyes close and imagined how I was going to make her pay..

The bitch!

Jay defended Kayla like a sissie and I rolled my eyes but thank goodness Candace cleared it all up. I loved that girl!

It was more glaring that Jay couldn't protect my woman anymore. I needed to take control but first, I had to take Kate out.

                      * * * * * * *
Jay's  POV

I still couldn't stop wondering why Kate had lied against Kayla. She had claimed to be experiencing shock and I mentally scoffed.

It was annoying.

Bitch!

I looked sideways at Kayla who was sleeping peacefully and I wrapped my arms around her.

                        * * * * * * *

Unknown POV

"Where are we going?" Kate asked raising a brow and I smiled.

"You'd know soon" I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the alley.

"I don't wanna go through here, let go the other way" She complained and I almost groaned.

The bag in my hand was getting heavier by the minute.

I literally dragged her with me and cause she was still bitching about weird stories wrapped around dark alleyways, she didn't like going through there. I had enough time to grab the crowbar in the bag and in a fluid motion,it went bang against her head.

She slumped and I slid it back in the bag. Grabbing the duct tape and bounding her legs and arms.

I dragged her farther into the alley and was going to leave her there when I heard her whimper.

The stubborn bitch!

I crouched to her level and watched with little pity as tears seeped out of her eyes. She cried softly,gasping for air.

"I'll gladly end your misery" I winked and grabbed the shears in the bag.

I had bought all the items in preparation for Kayla's coming to me. They would come in handy.

Her eyes widened at the shears in my hand and she shook her head sporadically. I chuckled and grabbed her head.

If her mouth wasn't taped, I knew she'd be screaming obscenities at me.

I plunged the shears slowly into her stomach as she screamed silently. Blood rushed out and I stepped back.

She squeezed her wrists around to give me the middle finger and my anger flared.

"Bitch!" I yelled and kicked her in the stomach, making her screech in pain.

I dipped my hand into the bag and grabbed a thick rope.

"Let's end this" I snickered and wound it around her neck, squeezing tight.

Her eyes bulged and her tongue began to show. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I let her go.. Her neck violently red from the assault. I untied the rope and put it back in the bag.

I stared at her... She was gasping slowly, dying slowly. I sent a final kick to her neck and a small victorious smile played on her lips before she stopped breathing.

I straightened and walked briskly out of the alleyway.

I couldn't risk being seen. I felt giddy as I stepped back into the suite.

I dropped the bag on the room floor and threw open the large closet. It was big enough to take Kayla for a few days till we could leave.

I arranged the items I needed, mixed the two bottles of chemical and pour it in a spray bottle.

Pocketing it, I stretched and stared at myself in the mirror.

It's time.

Who the fuck is you, murderer??!!

KATE!!! 😭😭

*Haq!

Anxious now... I can see it. Lol

Enjoying the story.?? Click the star button and follow me pls 🙏

Love__Crowner

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

V-DAY Par Prettyb1990

Roman d'amour

8 0 16
Will finding a man really be this hard? Izzy allowed her best friends to pick her potential mate. Would it be a match made in heaven or a disaster fr...
630 24 15
In a world where not even children dare put their faith in one another, poverty and sickness prosper. A nameless boy that interrupted a quarrel betwe...
70 0 37
Kayla Tyler is the new girl at Charleston High. She is getting a fresh start after beating her illness. Her dad is a businessman who is recovering fr...
1.1K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...