𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝
𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙
𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙣
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙜𝙪𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐞 𝐥 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙮
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚́
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨
𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙
𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙙𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙤
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙥
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙪-𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙢𝙗
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙨' 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙇𝙪𝙠𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 : 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝘼𝙭𝙚𝙡
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱 : 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 : 𝙯𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙚
𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 : 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙚
𝐞 𝐩 𝐢 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞 : 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙩

𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐥 𝐯 𝐞 : 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨

39.4K 2K 454
By sagalalala

"He has no reason to call her his weakness, in fact, she's his strength, because whenever he's on the battlefield, she doesn't stay at home to wait for him, she fights with him." 

"Lucien has been studying our relationship for days, I don't know how he's supposed to conclude something technical till now." I shrugged sloppily, as Amber sighed at my words heavily while taking out a sack of potatoes to bring it to the castle culinary quarters.

"Did he conclude anything?" She hissed while picking up two sacks instead of one like a champion.

Give me her strength please, all I can lift is a dog, or even less weighing than that.

"He's supposedly believing that our mate bond was not to continue the race of homogeneous royalty, but to bond humans and vampires together. I learned pure bloods are only mated to each other to keep their forms sacred, but this time, it's like the motive for our destiny is to not do that, but it's to prove love can exist between two kinds." I explained while picking up a box of ginger.

"I guess that's a first in the whole history of both of our species." She huffed while using her vampire speed you leave me behind all by myself while she delivered the sacks quickly.

"You could say that." I chuckled to myself, as I kept working for the next half an hour or so to get all the boxes from the carriages.

The coronation was literally tomorrow, and almost everyone was super excited to see Lazarus take the throne once and for all. Apparently Micheal has been ruling for a millennium, and keeping his identity and name a secret in Stormania makes sense.

Luther has requested me to spend some time with him on poetry, as he was debating on what to right for his own mate who was currently in her own kingdom to sort out some issues of importing, and he saw me as a perfect pawn to test his lyrics so that he could make sure everything is perfect for her.

It was honestly super romantic to see him use his spare time for creating pieces, I couldn't wait to meet her.

"Make sure the boxes of iron and silver reach the goldsmiths by noon, and also check the preparations for the ballroom-OH MY GOD!"

A person in front of me who wasn't checking where he was going, bumped into me very painfully, making me fall to my knees and for the box to crack in a corner, causing wild mushrooms to sprawl out of it.

"Ouch." I hissed as I rubbed my bottom cheeks, feeling as though my bones need some attention, before I could hear shuffling beside me as a hand reached out to me for help.

"I-I'm so sorry my lady, I wasn't aware of where I was going, let me help you." A kind male spoke before letting my up with ease, as I dusted my attire to get rid of the access dirt.

"I-I'm more than happy to receive any type of punishment you desire. D-Do you want me to accompany the cleaners for collecting cow dung like last time? O-Or the stables are a good choice?" He spoke nervously while rubbing his arms, as I squinted my eyes at him in confusion.

"Hey, you don't have to worry about that. It was an accident, I'm not going to punish you." I giggled, already on my way to pick up the sprawled mushrooms on the floor.

"B-But wait! Please allow me, I-Its not necessary for you to do that, my mistake." He insisted while kneeling down with me, as the surrounding workers were shocked to here my response towards these events.

"It's fine, I'll manage." I gave him a friendly smile before he could even touch a fallen mushroom, as I picked up all of them in time and set them in a new box.

"B-But I advise for you to punish me, it's n-natural for the higher ladies to do that-"

"I'm an ordinary girl, you don't have to expect harsh treatment from me, but can I get myself another box to carry?" I asked another worker who was standing near the horses, and his eyes widened.

"Uhh...hello? Is there something bad on my face?" I quickly asked while touching my skin to check if there is any unwanted substance covering it.

"N-No! It's just that...why are you..you know, working here?" The man who tripped me asked me without wanting to sound rude, but immediately regretted his words and started to scold himself.

"It's okay, I'm willing to volunteer. I have nothing better to do." I shrugged while having a grin on my face, as the other worker handed me a new box with shaking hands.

"Are you all okay? You're very pale, would you like some time to rest?" I quickly asked before placing the box on the desired location, and all of the ten or so workers shook their head while wiping off their sweat.

"W-We are good, it's not normal for us to receive help from the higher members of the castle." The man mumbled.

"Why not?"

"T-They are busy tending their own chores." He stuttered, while me eyes widened in embarrassment.

There are chores we have to do? Why do I not know of this?

"Wait, there are chores to do? Darn. Could you please tell me what I have to tend to?" I asked in a rush, completely mortified for not doing my job correctly, and they looked even more shocked.

"My friend Amber is currently not available, if it's possible, can I know what do people of the higher classes do everyday? I'm more of a small village girl, and I'm not used to aiding these kinds of activities, so I don't know..." I trailed off, while all of them gulped hard.

"Aren't you...his higheness' mate?" He asked skeptically.

His highness? Huh?

"You mean Zar?" I asked, and they looked more confused than I did.

"You know, the incredibly tall guy, scar face, hazel eyes, obnoxious, very full of himself, afraid of spiders, likes to sing twinkle?" I gave them an accurate description, and they blinked at me dramatically.

"Y-Yeah, him." The man shyly said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Why are they calling him his highness?

Is his position really that much?

"Oh yeah, I am his mate." I giggled, while glancing at the carriages to see all the boxes were delivered in time, and I mentally cheered.

"T-Then don't you have any...you know, luxurious to attend to?" One worker asked cautiously.

"What luxury? I don't have any work to do, that's why I occasionally come down here to help Amber with the boxes." I shrugged.

"That's perplexed, mostly all those mean ladies have like nail appointments and cleansing days to tend to almost every hour." A kid muttered loudly behind me, making me turn around to see him while a woman jogged towards him in horror.

"Luke! You're not supposed to say that about them or in front of her, my sincere apologies my lady," She quickly apologised while putting her son behind her.

"P-Please refrain from punishing my son severely, it's a small request, he's just a child." She pleaded softly, and my eyes widened at her words.

I glanced at the kid with curiosity lingering in my eyes, as he stared at me with a hint of excitement and twinkles, while I showed him my hand and assured him to come to me, and her mother gulped.

He slowly stopped clutching her dress and made his way towards me with confidence, before I picked his little figure in my arms and giggled.

"Your son is speaking straight facts, why should I punish this adorable ball of sunshine hmm?" I chuckled while pulling his cheek, making him laugh, while everyone gawked at me like they've seen a ghost due to my simple action.

"You're not mean, you're nice. I like you." He blabbered while sucking his thumb, and I awed.

"I like you too Luke." I laughed.

"You're so pretty, can I kiss you like mommy?" He requested, while pointing to his cheek, and I bopped him up and down in my arms, while I nodded at him happily, and he gave me a quick smooch on my skin, tickling me instantly.

"Thank you so much for your kisses Luke, but I need a favour from you. Please don't wander off away from your mother like that, okay?" I deadpanned playfully, and he nodded his head happily while wanting me to put him down, as he sprinted towards his mother in happiness.

"Mommy! She let me kiss her! Will the mighty man kill me for touching her?" He first sounded very happy, and now he had a horrified face.

I think he's talking about Zar.

Poor little baby.

"He won't do anything, I promise you that." I chirped, as he clapped his hands and started singing the ABCD to himself.

So adorable.

"Is there anything else I can aid?" I asked everyone around me, and they immediately shook their heads.

"No no, you yourself only do all the work. Why should they even bother lending a hand in their chores?" Some prestigious guards chuckled to themselves, as I rolled my eyes.

Again, male chauvinist pigs.

"If you can handle it, I'll be taking my leave." I said politely while waving at the workers, and turning around to head back to the castle.

"No! Don't leave lady Diana! Please sweep my floors, and also volunteer on doing the dishes." Another guard smirked while laughing with his friends.

"Oh I'm sorry, you can use yourself as a mop to clean all the bullshit you've been uttering all day, I don't want your germs to contaminate any worker's hands, let alone mine." I smiled at them, seeing them snarl at me after hearing my words as I flipped my hair and finally left.

"I'm so glad you liked it sweetheart, I've been working in this piece for about two months." Cynthia chirped while getting up after using her harp to play songs for me.

"It was absolutely stunning, you are honestly naturally gifted when it comes to instruments. I mean, look at this place!" I exclaimed, pointing to all the pianos and flutes she owned, while she giggled.

"I'm not really, it just bored me to sit idle for years to have nothing to accompany. All the higher ladies are nothing but cranky and full of themselves, and I see my husband rarely these days because of my boys." She sighs.

"I'm so sorry, but your love together is so precious, I wish to have that someday." I cheered while reminiscing the loving looks she and Micheal shared among themselves.

"Isn't Zar already providing you that sweetie? Is he not? If he isn't, then I will have a word with him." She glared at me with the thought of him not doing enough.

Oh boy.

"No no! He's doing amazing, I'm glad he's making me as comfortable as possible. I've heard how pressuring it can be to be mated to a vampire, let alone a powerful one. He didn't coerce me into anything, and I'm grateful for that." I muttered while rubbing my arm.

"He better not, if he ever harms you in any way, I'll be the first person you must report to. I'm not letting that boy get away if he messes with my daughter." She hissed, as I almost teared up with the thought of her seeing me as family.

"T-Thank you Cynthia." I smiled weakly at her, as she gave me a blowing kiss.

"I may never understand how you're going through this as the only human in these walls, but I'm very proud of you sweetheart. But if anything bad happens, the only person you can trust is your mate, because believe me, I can see he treasures you with his eyes. It's completely plastered on his face. He would never hurt you intentionally." She gushed while looking like a fan girl.

"I'll keep that in mind." I chuckled, while eyeing the beautiful art work on the walls of her music room, plastered with music notes and flying angels with horns in their hands.

"So tell me about yourself Diana, it seems like I've been talking about myself all day. I feel like a second Lola." She groaned, making me snicker.

"There's not much to know about me, and come on, you're so much better than that twat. God, I find her extremely repugnant." I laughed.

"I second that." She agreed.

"If that's the case, why did you fix Zar's marriage with her? I'm sure she didn't try to filter her behaviour and attitude in front of you." I rolled my eyes.

"Her father is an excellent trader in Stormania, one of the most successful businessman to ever live. He insisted we would patch them up together, as she was like the apparent perfect wife. Zar hated the idea of marrying her, but that's when he didn't find you, now that you're here, he's finally smiling after a very long time." She muttered with a motherly smile, making me stare at her beauty.

"After a long time?" I questioned.

"His past...is something I'd rather avoid talking about. He's had it difficult leading up to where he is now." She mumbled.

Oh yeah, apparently some ex mate was a pain.

I'd love to hear that story one day.

"I understand." I said with a weak grin, and she gave me her hand.

"Come on now, I need your biography." She smirked while referring to getting to know me better, as I gently accepted her hand and followed her to a new room.

"Well, I love to read, and I can creat jewellery." I started, and she gasped at me.

"YOU ARE LITERATE!? This is the best! I'm so glad you're Zar's mate, you're like so perfect-whoops I mean...uhh...me too!" She nervously chuckled while trying to conceal her excitement, as I giggled at her reaction.

"Yeah, I've read a lot of books with my nana, and before coming here I used to work in the family shop of gold and jewellery." I further explained.

"Your nana?"

"My grandmother." I replied, to which she smiled, and then she started to think deeply about something.

"Wait, your last name is Willows...Willow Whites is your store?" She gasped at me, and I nodded.

"NO WAY! I love your work! In fact, I'm obsessed with it! I love wearing them everyday! CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME MORE!?" She squealed while shaking my hands.

"Of course, I'd love to." I giggled.

"Okay, that's it. We are best friends from now on." She said in a serious voice, making me crack.

"Of course, when were we not?" I smirked, as she gave me a quick hug before letting us reach an empty room with no furniture.

"What is this place?" I asked while eyeing the paintings on the walls, or should I say portraits.

"This is just the art room, I like to come here to think. Not many people are allowed here, consider yourself lucky." She chuckled, as I nodded excitedly while eyeing the precious rulers of Stormania.

"I guess I'm going to finally see Lazarus for the first time tomorrow huh." I sighed, making Cynthia cough behind me.

"Yeaaaahhhh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 23.2K 59
Sequel to The Vampire Prince goes to High School. It's been a few months since Rin and Alexander have dealt with Micah. Their contract is behind the...
148 66 18
The human race had ended long ago. Though there were still a few, they were more or less endangered species because of the new breeds of predators ro...
57.9K 1.9K 83
{A SAPPHIC VAMPIRE TALE- COMPLETE} 18+ (this story can be read as a stand-alone if you wish)❗️ This is heartbreak, this is betrayal. When Marine, a...
1.3K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...