Give your heart a break ~ Sco...

By moon_oxc

" Scott I love you, I always have, but your feelings for me aren't like they are for Allison" "How do you kno... More

Cast
Powers/other things
Wolf Moon pt.1
Wolf Moon pt.2
Wolf Moon pt.3
Second Chance at First Line pt.1
Second Chance at First Line pt.2
Pack Mentality pt.1
Pack Mentality pt.2
Magic Bullet pt.1
Magic Bullet pt.2
Feelings
The Tell
Heart Monitor pt. 1
Heart monitor pt.2
Night School pt.1
Night School pt.2
Night School pt.3
Movie Night and Confusion
Lunatic pt.1
Lunatic pt.2
Wolf's Bane pt.1
Wolf's Bane pt.2
Co-Captain pt.1
Co-Captain pt.2
Formality pt.1
Formality pt.2
Code Breaker pt.1
Code Breaker pt.2
SEASON 2
Omega pt.1
Omega pt.2
Shape Shifted pt.1
Shape Shifted pt.2
Ice Pick pt.1
Ice Pick pt.2
Abomination pt.1
Abomination pt.2
Venomous pt.1
Venomous pt.2
Frenemy pt.1
Frenemy pt.2
Restraint pt.1
Restraint pt.2
Raving pt.1
Raving pt.2
Party Guessed pt.1
Party Guessed pt.2
Fury pt.1
Fury pt.2
Battlefield pt.1
Battlefield pt.2
Master Plan pt.1
Master Plan pt.2
SEASON 3A
Training and Feelings
Tracking
Being Prepared
Tattoo pt.1
Tattoo pt.2
Chaos Rising pt.1
Chaos Rising pt.2
Chaos Rising pt.3
Fireflies pt.1
Fireflies pt.2
Being Helpful
Unleashed pt.1
Unleashed pt.2
Frayed pt.1
Frayed pt.2
Motel California pt.1
Motel California pt.2
Currents pt.1
Currents pt.2
Visionary
The Girl Who Knew Too Much pt.1
The Girl Who Knew Too Much pt.2
The Overlooked pt.1
The Overlooked pt.2
The Overlooked pt.3
Alpha Pact pt.1
Alpha Pact pt.2
Lunar Eclipse pt.1
Lunar Eclipse pt.2
Season 3B
Girls Night
Surprise
Anchors pt.1
Funerals
Anchors pt.2
Anchors pt.3
More Bad Than Good pt.1
More Bad Than Good pt.2
Galvanize pt.2
Galvanize pt.3
Illuminated pt.1
Illuminated pt.2
Illuminated pt.3
Silverfinger pt.1
Silverfinger pt.2
Silverfinger pt.3
Riddled pt.1
Riddled pt.2
Riddled pt.3
Letharia Vulpina pt.1
Letharia Vulpina pt.2
Letharia Vulpina pt.3
Shrapnel
Echo House pt.1
Echo House pt.2
Echo House pt.3
The Fox and the Wolf pt.1
The Fox and the Wolf pt.2
The Fox and the Wolf pt.3
De-Void pt.1
De-Void pt.2
De-Void pt.3
Insatiable pt.1
Insatiable pt.2
Insatiable pt.3
The Divine Move pt.1
The Divine Move pt.2
The Divine move pt.3
You've been avoiding me
Hey
SEASON 4
The Dark Moon pt.1
The Dark moon pt.2
The Dark moon pt.3
117 pt.1
Sorry

Galvanize pt.1

47 2 0
By moon_oxc

3rd PERSON POV

" Get your asses down here, now. We've got a job to do" Stiles demanded as he walked inside the locker room. He was on a group call with the twins and Scott. " Dude I'm already in bed" Scott said first. " Same, I'm with Cora and we're watching a movie" Oceanus said next. It was quiet on Ariadne line. " Aria?" Stiles asked, she just let out a groan, " do you have a reason for not wanting to come?" Stiles asked her.

" No, I'm just debating on wether or not I should hang up" she answered honestly. "Aren't we getting a little old for this?" She asked. " What? We do this for coach!" He reminded them. " Stiles, you know what I'm about to do? Hang up this phone" Cora called out from Oceanus line. " I thought we did this to coach?" Scott asked. " Whatever, ok? He needs this, he lives for this stuff. Cora, you can tag along, we can make this you pack initiation" Stiles encouraged.

" If we're doing inviting Cora then we have to invite everybody else from the pack, they never did this with us" Ariadne added sarcastically. "It's the middle of the night" Oceanus whined.
" 12:15 actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially mischief night/day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, coach's birthday" Stiles corrected and informed them. "So if you guys are not down here in 5 seconds, I will destroy you. 5, 4, 3, 2" Stiles turned around and jumped at the appearance of his friends glowing eyes that stood in front of him. " 1" they all said in unison.

" I hate you guys" Stiles said as he took Scott's hand to help him up. " When did you guys get up and come here?" Stiles asked, while handing out various supplies. " Ever since I said I was deciding if I was gonna hang up or not" Ariadne let him know. Stiles squinted his eyes and turned to Cora. " Since this is your first mischief night/day, we want to let you know" Stiles got cut off, " he wants to let you know" Scott corrected. " We want to let you know that you can't screw this up. Coach goes crazy whenever we do things like this, ok? We get a laugh and eventually he does to" Stiles explained while Cora just sat there with a stone look on her face.

" Think of this as your pack initiation!" Stiles tried to encourage her. " If this is a pack initiation, then we've got to call everybody else" Ariadne said jokingly. " I tried, they either didn't answer or they just hung up on me" Stiles said, recalling all the awkward phone calls. Oceanus just laughed.

The twins and Cora got out the car and was going to make their way towards Scott. " No fucking way" Ariadne whispered in disbelief as she walked over to Scott and Stiles talking to the twins. " You came to us for help, we helped" Ethan reminded Scott and Stiles. " What are you guys talking about?" Ariadne asked as she stood next to Scott. " We want to join the pack" Aiden said which caused her to scoff. " You beat his face into a bloody pulp, I don't think that's helping" Stiles reminded them.

" Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, Ariadne looked over at him, she couldn't believe he was thinking about it. " We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no" Aiden said and Stiles rolled his eyes.

" I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws, while Kali impaled Boyd" Isaac cane up behind them. Scott looked over at the girl, she had a stone expression. " Matter fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now" Isaac stated, Aiden growled and showed his teeth, " wanna try?" He asked. " Gladly" Ariadne and Isaac stepped forward but Scott and Stiles stepped in front of them. " Sorry, but they don't trust you. Neither do I" Scott said and the group walked away.

Scott and Stiles walked up to the lockers, Scott was staring at Ariadne. " Who are you staring at?" Stiles asked, " Me?" Scott asked back. "You, you looking at her?" Stiles and Scott turned to see Kira and Ariadne talking.

" We kissed, right? But now it's like nothing, again" Ariadne explained to Kira, she was talking about Scott. " I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear about all this stupid stuff" but Kira disagreed. " No! I love talking about guys with you. You're my first friend here and I could actually use your advice" Kira said, causing Ariadne to smile.

" Her? Who her?" Scott asked, " Her, her. Aria. You like her, why not just ask her out already?" Stiles asked as he stuffed things for mischief day in his locker. " I think she has" Scott admitted, " what do you mean?" Stiles asked confused. " When we went to the school late at night for Lydia. Aria and I were gonna stay in and watch a movie, she started talking and I walked away to answer the phone. I came back to see that she was standing there like she got done saying something really important. What really gave it away was in the car" Scott remembered how it exactly went down.

" So what's stopping you now?" Stiles was curious. " I think I really messed up with leaving with Deucalion. I can see it in her eyes, it's like she doesn't trust me or something" Scott said in a worried tone, he was right, but she did trust him. It was just that she was being cautious.

" Ask her out" Stiles encouraged, " now?" Scott asked with wide eyes. " Yes, now" he shut his locker. " Right now?" Scott double checked, "right now!" Stiles exclaimed. " Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants" they stopped, Stiles stood in front of him. Isaac and Aries walked up to them.

" I'm the hot girl?" Scott asked in awe. " You are the hottest girl" Stiles conformed and walked away. Isaac and Aries were confused. "I'm the hot girl" Scott repeated, turning to the guys. " Yes you are" Isaac agreed and Scott smiled, making the other guys smile.

" Do you know what that was about?" Aries asked as they walked away. " No idea, but apparently he's a hot girl" Isaac shook his head at the weird conversation.

ARIADNE'S POV

" What do you want, Aiden?" I asked as I looked over to see him leaning on a few lockers. " Why can't you just convince Scott to let us in the pack?" He asked, but I shook my head. " It's not my choice to make. Besides, you guys haven't shown any initiative to be apart of the pack" I said, defending Scott's choice.

" But, you said you forgave us!" Aiden exclaimed, he was talking about Boyd. " The only reason why I forgave you guys was because you tried protecting Lydia" I reminded him of the reason why. " So, how can we change your minds?" He asked while I grabbed my math book out of the locker. " You want to be apart of the pack? Stay, and show us you've changed" he looked like he was in thought and he walked away.

Scott then walked up to me, " what did he want?" He asked in a protective tone. " Oh, he wanted me to convince you to change your mind and let them into the pack" I told him. "Listen, so I was thinking-'' I turned to him but I wasn't paying attention as I got a text from Allison. " Sorry. Can we have this conversation later?" I asked and walked off. It was rude but Allison said it was urgent.

On the way to meet up with Allison, I came across Isaac. " Where the hell have you been? I've been texting and calling!" I exclaimed but he just shushed me and told me to be quiet. He was listening to Kira and her dad. " Ask her out" I encouraged, but he just shook his head. "She said she doesn't want a boyfriend right now. She just wants to make a few friends" he told me what she said.

" Well, just because you want to make a few friends, doesn't mean you don't have a crush on somebody" I comforted him. I then grabbed his arm and dragged him with me to meet up with the others.

" William Barrow? The guy that killed those kids on the bus?" I asked to be sure. " Yes, and my dad thinks that he's here" Stiles confirmed. " Do we have anymore proof than just a guess?" Isaac asked. " Lydia has been hearing buzzing all day. Exactly like the sound of flies" Cora said, letting me and Isaac know that this may be supernatural.

" Ok, so what's the plan?" I asked. " Allison, Cora, Aries, and I will head over to her apartment to look at the bestiary" Oceanus explained what they we're gonna do.

" Remember, the word in Archaic Latin for fly is musca" Lydia reminded them as the all snuck out the window because the school was on lockdown.

" So what now?" Isaac asked. " Now, we go find Scott" I confirmed.

AUTHORS NOTE 👇🏽

I know, I know. It's probably weird with Isaac and Kira, but what can I say? I love putting the unexpected together. That, and I think it'll be fun to write their stories and romance. It'll be fun and definitely hard since their stories end in the show, but that's what makes it fun.

I am still having a problem! I don't know what I'm gonna do at the end of season 3! It's like a lot of things could happen with any direction I choose to take the story.

~later✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 11K 36
Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ MᴄCᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ Lʏᴅɪᴀ Mᴀʀᴛɪɴs ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ. ------------------------------ BOOK 1 SEASON 1 + 2 [Fem!OC x Fem...
45.8K 177 31
some smut! you can read this even if you haven't seen teenwolf, i would advise you to google the characters name and look at a few photos maybe. (the...
55.6K 1.5K 102
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
59.4K 1.6K 66
a young blonde huntress moves with her father to a small town in california named 'beacon hills'. where she'll reconnect with the guy she knew as ki...