The Son of Lucifer (malereade...

Od _Abstractz_

(Vol1-8)Millions of years ago, Lucifer went back to hell to save the ones he love, leaving his unborn son as... Více

The Devil son
Beacon welcomes the devil
The stray
A taste of humanity
Best day ever?
investigation part 1
Investigation part 2
The Snow arrow
Light the candle
Bio
Mission
Storytime with the devil
A devil of my word(season 1 final)
Extra: path to forgiveness
Aftermath(s2)
Family feud (s2)
Heartbreaking reality(s2)
Beginning to an end(s2)
Monster (s2)
Fighting a losing battle(s2)
Author note: important!!
Victory and farewell (season 2 final)
The king has return(s3)
Perfect timing (s3)
Battle of Haven(s3)
One hell of a ride(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 1(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 2 (s3)
The Cold Storm (s3)
A Trip Into Memories (s3)
Good morning (s3)
Safe at last (s3)
Can't catch a break (s3)
The lost farm boy(s3)
Unwanted change of events(s3)
Deepest desire (s3)
Our way(season 3 final)
Author note: somewhat important
Moving on(s4)
New Arrival/ Plan (s4)
Ace-ops? (S4)
Welcome Back (s4)
What A Week (s4)
A Well Deserve Day Off(s4)
 discussion(s4)
A Surprise......Party? (s4)
Count Down (s4)
Blood Forever (season 4 final)
Extra: a future with you
Author note: its important for the future
Extra: A Future With You part 3
Extra: A Future With You part 4
Extra: Interview the cast of "Son Of Lucifer"
Extra: A Future With You part 5
Extra: A Future With You part 6
Extra: A Future With You part 7
Note:Coming Soon
Following A Path(s5)
Off To The Races!(s5)
Fault (s5)
A Split In 2 (s5)
The Start Of An Unstoppable War(s5)
A Change In Plans (s5)
Round 1 (s5)
Extra: A future with you part 8
The New Way (s5)
On His Hands (s5)
Dark Skies (s5)
Darkness (s5 final)
Author Note: moving onwards

Extra: A Future with you part 2

715 19 5
Od _Abstractz_

It's been 3 weeks since Weiss told the news to y/n; it took him a while to fully get used to knowing that he's going to be a parent but now seems to be kinda excited. Weiss is currently cooking dinner, watching her was ruby who's visiting after her mission, she was sitting at their table . Weiss needed more favor so she tried to get the salt but it was on the top shelf's out of her reach; She tries to reach for it but failed.

Weiss:(Continues to try) come on.... why did we get large cabinets! If one of us can't even reach that far!

Ruby: Weiss, you shouldn't really strain yourself.

Weiss: then how I'll be able to get it?, I need it for the food.

Ruby:(sarcastic)I don't know maybe you should call your 6 foot and a half husband to help you out.

Weiss: I don't need to always rely on him.

Y/n enters the kitchen.

Y/n: rely on me for what?

Ruby: hey y/n!

Y/n: hey runt.

Ruby: really, you're still calling me by that? I'm 21 now.

Y/n:(chuckles) you're still a runt to me (saw Weiss struggling to get the salt) oh,let me help you with that.

He effortlessly grabs the salt giving it to Weiss.

Weiss: thank you...

Y/n: remember you shouldn't be forcing yourself to do anything right now; so please let me know when you need help okay?

Weiss:(smiles) okay (y/n kiss her on the cheek before walking past her) where you're going?

Y/n: Charlie and Oscar needs help over at beacon. I'll be back before dinner; ruby look after her.

Ruby:(waves) already on it.

Weiss:(pouts) I'm not some child that needs a babysitter.

Y/n: I know, but I get worried to much (winks) see ya!

He walks out of the front door closing it from behind.

Ruby: wow so he's really on board with having a baby.

Weiss:(pours some salt on the food) yup, I'm surprise on how much he changed from having hatred to somewhat happy that we're going to be parents.

Ruby: I'm happy for the both you; it made sense though Y/n has change through out the years from meeting him for the first time at the house to now becoming family.

Weiss: (proudly) Well of course! He has to reach my standers for me to even stick around.

Ruby:(deadpan) really? I remember him not doing that. (Remembers y/n kicking down their door back at beacon)

Weiss: I was just joking... but it's good that he willing to change for me. That's what makes me love him even more.

Ruby:(smiles) awww, don't think I forgot about you ice queen. You change from a cold—

Weiss: I'll drop this very hot pan on your face.

Ruby: never mind!(quietly pretending to cry) why you're always nice to y/n?

TIMESKIP

Ruby had to leave, she said her goodbyes before leaving returning back to her house . Weiss just finished dinner so she decide to rest on the couch reading a book. She was able to go through a couple of pages before the door was kick open by y/n carrying about 7 boxes. He walks closer to Weiss dropping the boxes.

Y/n: you mind explaining the need for all this?

Weiss:(close the book) well, it's clearly for the baby.

Y/n:(shock) are you serious? All of this is for one baby? Oh my god....

Weiss: y/n, we don't know if it's only going to be one.

Y/n: Wait you mean twins?! I'm not sure I can handle twins...

Weiss: beside  babies needs a lot of things for it to grow up heathy. How don't you know this and you been around for millions of years.

Y/n: oh I'm sorry, that I can't remember nor even cared to learn until now! Like what's so important about a crib? We could  have bought a normal bed, and it would have work the same way.

Weiss: the baby needs a safe place to sleep.

Y/n: but.... A bed... could have...I don't know... this just shows the lack of knowledge I have for being a parent. (Sighs as he Sits next to Weiss)

Weiss: didn't you have a sister?

Y/n: half sister and she was older by 11 years so couldn't learn much there.

Weiss: (puts her head on his shoulder) y/n I know that it's going to be hard for you, it's going to be hard for the both of us. We just need to learn as we go okay.

Y/n: alright, but don't expect me to be some father of the year materiel.

Weiss:(giggles) I won't; But I'm expecting you to at least try to be.

Y/n:(smiles) don't worry I will.

He gives her a peak on the lips before putting his arms around weiss pulling her closer cuddling.

Weiss: love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

4 months have pasted, Weiss pregnant belly started to show so that's means crazy mode swings, the baby demanding food; now y/n had be an actual adult going shopping and watch what's he doing everyday to make sure his wife is happy. Despite that, they're still happy with each other; even though sometimes when Weiss is yelling at y/n for taking one sip from his flask because of her mood swings and him wanting to rip his own ears off, he's still very patience something he aint used to but was even more over protective with her.

Weiss was carefully walking up the stairs once getting to the second floor she walks down the hall eating some of y/n snacks. She past the room that the baby will be staying in; she then notices something, she looks inside seeing her husband laying on the floor with paint buckets circle around him and the crib that wasn't built yet next to him.

Weiss:(concern) Ummm, y/n ? You okay?

Y/n: no.... I been here for 5 hours and HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING! The doctor haven't told us the gender yet, so can't paint the walls... the furniture been a pain in the ass like the person who didn't put the instructions in the box better be in hell!

Weiss: honey but they do have instructions; just take out your scroll and they'll be there.

Y/n: (takes out his scroll) pfft, yeah right there's no way they'll be...(saw them there and was speechless) so you're telling me.... I could have just open my scroll... WHY! Why would they do that? They always put them on paper!

Weiss: it always been like this.

Y/n: since when!?

Weiss: since... well ever.

Y/n:(confuse) why haven't I notice....

Weiss: I don't know what to tell you.

Y/n: I really just stared at that ceiling for that long...

He hears Weiss eating, he turns himself over laying on his stomach looking at Weiss eating  his snacks.

Y/n: is that another one of my snacks?

Weiss:(glares) is there an issue if it is?

Y/n: no no! It's just that... that's your 10th one from my pile and I just got them today...

Weiss: well, you're going have to get more we just ran out.

Y/n: I...I...I (Slams his head against the floor) why didn't you saved any for me....

Weiss: the baby is demanding a lot right now... beside you should be willing to give up your snacks or even dinner at that.(says in a stern voice)

Y/n:(he gets off the ground realizing this might be another crazy mood swing attack) yeah yeah you right!Look how about you go to our room and relax once I'm done here I'll go cook us dinner.(laughs nervously)

Weiss: I'll like that(walks over to  kiss him before leaving out of the room) love you.

Y/n: love you too(watch her leave, sighing) how can she be so much scarier then a demon.... i just can't wait for that baby to come out so then I don't need to worry about having a heart attack.

And just like that, another few months have past, making today the day. Y/n rushes inside the hospital heading start to the front desk.

Y/n: where's Weiss schnee room?!

Front desk: who are you?

Y/n: I'm her husband, I just got back from a mission.

Front desk: oh, okay umm she's down that hall(points at one of the hall way)

Y/n: thank you!

Rushes off, he walks down the hall spotting his cousin and his friends talking to a doctor.

Charlie; look who it is.

Blake:(holding onto her son) y/n you're late.

Y/n: sorry sorry, those people didn't know when to quite.

Yang: well at least you didn't miss it.

Y/n: right,(to the doctor) how's she doing? Is she okay?

Doctor: she's is fine, honestly better then any other patient; but she's is in the process of delivering and she request the father to be in the room, which is you correct?.

Y/n: yeah that's me.

Doctor: okay, follow me.

The doctors walks in the room, before y/n step inside the room, he turns to his friends, they all smile at him.

Charlie: goodluck.

Y/n: thank you, I might need it this time.

he let out a small smile before entering the room. Y/n quickly rush over to Weiss side.

Weiss: Y/n!

Y/n: hey, hey. I'm here sorry it took so long.

Weiss: it's okay!(she start breath heavily) it's hurts!

Y/n: you're going to be okay trust me.(he hold onto her hand) like you said we'll get through this together.

Doctor: I'm going to need you to push!.

Weiss begins to push more while squeezing y/n hand hard as he felt his bones cracking, he eyes widen trying to hold in the pain.

Doctor: that's it! Keep at it.

Weiss lets out a scream.

Weiss: y/n!... what if I'm not a good mother!?.... I don't want—

Y/n:(in pain) I don't think.... you should worry about that.....you're a strong...smart. You'll be the best mother this kid will ever ask for. No matter what.... we'll both love you.... just keep pushing...

Doctor: That's it! That's it!!! The baby is coming out! ONE MORE!

Weiss let's out one more scream before beginning to pant. She turned over to y/n. She was about to ask if it's over but they both heard crying and then somber calls. The Doctor gave something to the nurse that was there; she walked over to Weiss as she sat up against the bed and Y/n massages his hand looking curiously .

Nurse:(smiles) congratulation, you are both parents to a beautiful baby girl.

Y/n :a girl...

The nurse handed Weiss a pink swaddle. Weiss grew a smile on her face looking down at her daughter.

Y/n:(looks at the baby) she's.... is beautiful.

Weiss: she's look so much like us. (Looks up at y/n) huh? Y/n you're crying...

Y/n: what?(notice tears coming down) I am crying....(he quickly cleans his tears) sorry, I didn't mean to...

Weiss:(smiles) you want to hold her?

Y/n:(hesitant at first but gave in) I'll like to.(weiss hands her over to him) I didn't know something so small can be such a big impact... welcome to the world.... wait what are we going to name her?

Weiss: I was thinking Chloe.

Y/n:(remembers what bakasura showed him) Chloe?....

Weiss: it's a beautiful name and she'll be name after your mother.

Y/n:(smiles) I love it. Welcome to the world Chloe schnee.

Weiss:(pouts) it's Chloe Morningstar.

  Y/n: but... my last name wouldn't it be-

Weiss: we're married y/n, I don't care what's the meaning of your last name... if it works for you then Me and Chloe will keep both last name

Y/n smiles as he drop another tear as he past Chloe back to her mother, he wraps his arms around weiss, as they both look at their daughter.

Y/n: it doesn't matter to me, I only care what makes you both happy.

Baby Chloe starts to open her eyes looking at both of her parents, Weiss smiles at her which was return.

Weiss: she's prefect, I love her.

Baby Chloe looks at her mother smiling before turning to her father. He gave her a warm smirk, Chloe started to giggle.

Y/n: 10 minutes in and she already think of me as a joke... I'm so proud.

Weiss rolls her eyes, she then kiss her daughter forehead before talking to her. The door finally open allowing all of their friend and family to walk in. Charlie was the first to step inside walking next to y/n giving him a hand shake.

Charlie: you're finally a father; see I was right.

Y/n:(chuckles) shut it....

Charlie: so this is my niece.

He looks at Chloe earning a smile from the new born.

Yang:(looks over) she's so cute!!!

Y/n: you wanna hold her?

Charlie: if I may?

Weiss:(smiles) sure.

She past Chloe over to Charlie.

Charlie: she looks like a lot like you Weiss.

Yang: really? I see a lot of y/n.

Blake: I have to agree with Charlie she does look a lot like Weiss(she looks at her son) what do you think Brian?

Little Brian points at y/n.

Ruby: what's her name?

Y/n: Chloe.

Charlie:(surprise) just like your mother.

Y/n: yeah.

Yang: that's cute your naming her after your mom.

Y/n: actually Weiss was the one who recommend it.

Weiss: I just thought it fits perfectly, I know that name carries a lot of memories and weight so I want to create new ones. Beside it's also a cute name.

She smiles at y/n who return it before wrapping his arm around her again kissing her on the forehead.

Ruby: may I carry her?

Y/n: yeah, shes going have to get used to seeing her energetic aunt.

Ruby smiles before walking over to Charlie taking Chloe from him.

Y/n:(to Charlie and yang) so who's next? Both of you or the runt?

Ruby blush, as Charlie and yang both scratched their heads.

Weiss:(smirks) unless it's already on the way.

Yang: damnit... we were planing on surprising you all but it's too late.

Charlie: we both suck at keeping secrets.

Y/n: I can tell. Never the less congrats. By the way blake.

Blake: yeah?

Y/n: I know you be meaning to ask but yes you can hold Chloe now.

Blake:(smile) thank you. (She walks over to ruby switching babies)

Y/n:(to Weiss) one big happy family.

Weiss: it's all I ever ask for.

Y/n: as so do I. (Grabs her hand) together?

Weiss:(smiles) together.

End of chapter.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.8K 215 15
Your journey as Adam Taurus' twin brother continues as you begin your second semester at Beacon Academy. Your team has begun to grow skeptical of you...
33.5K 591 23
A man abused into a semblance, now wants revenge for what happened, while needing to keep what he loves safe.
99.5K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
2.8K 61 11
I own nothing RWBY related. A boy born to an unloving family, thought to be a legend in his small village of Kirin, just a few miles from Vale. The v...