HOT AND COLD (SNAPEXREADER)

بواسطة The_Black_Spy

A love/hate relationship between Snape and Y/N. But can you really trust what you read? [EDITING 03/23/23] المزيد

1: Very Odd
2: Family Businesses
3: First meeting
4: Potions? Yuck.
5: Detention
6: Draught of Living Death
7: D'Dark figure
8: The Quidditch
9: The Philosophers Stone
10: Diary
11: Lockhart
12: A Gut
13: Obliviate
14: Scenario
15: Flipped
16: Beautiful Thing
17: Yellow Light
18: The Girl
19: Family Traditions
20: The Unexpected
21: Janus Thickey Ward
22: Bladder
23: Black
24: Boggart
25: 394
26: Obnubilate Figure
27: Scabbers
28: Mysterious Book
29: Hogsmeade
30: Truth and the Lie
31: Quidditch World Cup
33: The Age Line
34: Letter of Smith
35: Y/N Astor
36: Swear to me
37: The Unbreakable Vow
38: The Order Of The Phoenix
39: Wish Lists
40: Love, Y/N S.
41: The Epilogue
1: Very Odd [REVISED]
2: Family Businesses [REVISED]
3: First Meeting [REVISED]
4: Potions? Yuck. [REVISED]
5: Detention [REVISED]
6: Draught of Living Death [REVISED]
7: D'Dark figure [REVISED]
8: The Quidditch [REVISED]
9: The Philosophers Stone [REVISED]
10: Diary [REVISED]

32: Trelawney's word

3.3K 117 47
بواسطة The_Black_Spy

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Can Mrs. Weasley come with me instead?" L/N almost whispered while looking down on the ground.

Snape rolled his eyes at the girl while Molly just chuckled at her.

"Don't worry Y/N, Professor Snape might be frightening but he doesn't miss his duty to protect his students..." Molly whispered into her ear and a sudden thought entered her mind.

"Yeah... His student..." she uttered but immediately compose herself. She glared at Snape. The git is obviously have a knack for Legilimency. She quickly erased her thoughts.

Y/N smiled gracefully at everyone especially Mrs. Weasley who's smiling at her widely.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Weasley." she smiled at her and wrapped her arms around her. Molly sighed and tap her back quietly. She already said her goodbyes to her friends before and quietly goes with her snarling Professor.

***

All L/N could do were groaning and rolling her eyes all the time she lovingly spent with her 'beloved Professor' on Diagon Alley.

"What's wrong L/N?" Snape asked quietly with his eyes not leaving the piece of parchment he's holding.

"Oh please, why bother to ask when you can barge into my mind? Just don't bother Professor. The time is ticking, we should hurry as you said earlier and get on with this. What else should we buy Mr. Dictionary?" The girl sarcastically said as she mockingly smiled at Snape.

The man on the other hand, holding back the smile that irritatingly wanted to crept on his lips. He gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to giggle at the girl. "I'm not doing it gracefully as I wanted to L/N. Get over with it."

Well, Y/N really wanted to smack Snape in the head the moment they step their foot on the Diagon Alley and now, she wanted to pluck his eyes out.

They can't stop arguing over some useless things and now, Snape is pushing them to go to the Flourish and Blotts to buy the books first.

While the girl on the other hand wanted to rest. Her foot is aching and her head is pounding from all of the blabbing from Snape as they walk around.

The caped man seems to successfully annoy her by telling her all of the information regarding all of the requirements she needed wether it's about her potions ingredients or not.

In reality, she loved listening to him. His deep velvety voice that is so addicting, yes. The girl groaned inwardly and annoyingly admitted to herself that she is really glad that it's Snape who accompany her today but she wasn't expecting him to be a know-it-all. What's wrong with him? What happened to his stern and silent demeanor?

Y/N just wanted him to relax and enjoy the company of each other but L/N already gave up on the thought that 'Snape really cares for her, as herself, not just his student'.

"L/N?!" Snape snapped at her, waking her slipping consciousness.

"W-What? Something wrong?" Snape sighed and rolled his eyes at the girl.

"I suggested minutes ago that we should stop over on the Leaky Cauldron first before buying your books." L/N face lit up and Snape can't help but to let his heart flutter at the sight.

"Oh thank you!" L/N jolt up and wrap her hands around Snape and hug him very tight. Snape body tensed, not expecting a sudden attack.

When she noticed the action she just pulled, she immediately pull away and awkwardly look on the ground. "I—I... Well let's go." Her face is getting red and she felt really stupid at the moment.

Snape hand secretly went to his thumping chest as he follow the girl towards the said pub.

***

"I think this is a bad idea Professor." L/N muttered as they stared on the scene before their eyes.

A lot of cloaked men are busy chatting here and eating there. Snape gulped and unconsciously fidgeted his fingers, thinking for a better idea.

"N—No. We are fine here. Shut it L/N I don't want to spend my remaining time eating an ice cream populated by a lot of annoying children. It's better here." The girl's mouth gaped and her chest heaved.

"I told you not to read my mind! Pervert! Ugh!" Then she walk away, the crowd slowly eating her.

"L/N!" Snape shouted stiffly, glancing at the people around him then groans.

He found the girl on one of the table near the counter. Taking her order.

Snape hurriedly catch up and punch his order via her galleons. L/N gave him a glare for that.

A few minutes later their order arrives. "It's my first time eating here actually. So I'm afraid to munch on this." Y/N stared at the unusual food in front of her.

She swallowed hard and glance at Snape who's sipping his Brandy.

"Don't worry L/N. If something happens I'm here so dig in." Snape sarcastically muttered, looking somewhere else but her.

"Ugh. Why you didn't ordered anything but Pure Malt Brandy?" Snape just shrugged and finally look at her.

"Dig in L/N." Y/N didn't know why in heavens she obeyed Snape with just a simple stare. Maybe because of his stupid black obsidian eyes? Or maybe because she couldn't hold the rapid beating of her heart on her chest?

The girl sigh, almost finished with her meals when she suddenly look up. "Can I at least see my letter?"

"Don't be stubborn L/N. It's the same as last year, only the books are different and—"

"Yes? And?" L/N E/C eyes watches Snape intently.

"dressrobes"

"Pardon?" Snape sighed and brushes his face with his hand.

"Dress robes."

Y/N is very confused to why the hell they needed a dress robes this year. She's sure that the Tri Wizard tournament is somewhat involved with it.

***HOGWARTS

L/N and Granger is smiling at each other at the Great Hall after they arrived at the school.

Y/N is seated beside Malfoy while Granger is seated infront of Potter and Weasley.

The girl is trembling and shivering from the cold and she didn't mention to her friends that she didn't cleaned herself after getting wet by the wild rain.

Dumbledore rose from his seat and started his speech. L/N ears couldn't hear whatever he was saying, she wanted a very hot chocolate to ease her coldness not until she heard everyone groan.

The Slytherin girl look around and glance at everyone who are looking very disappointed.

"What's wrong?"

"Dumbledore's cancelling quidditch this whole term. Probably because of the tournament." Malfoy smirks and noticed her shivering lips.

"Hey are you alright? You're looking pale." Malfoy is about to touch her forehead but her hand slap his hand playfully.

"Of course I am." She nervously smile and look at everyone again.

"Look at them. Getting excited at the upcoming event. Well I can't say I am not. I'm looking forward to see the other school, especially Dumstrang." he muttered but it really doesn't matter to L/N at the moment.

She's shuddering inside and felt like she can lose it any moment when a loud rambling from the hall was emitted.

Everyone, looking stunned, look around to find a very strange man on the entrance of the hall. His using a staff to walk, almost dangling his other foot.

"Mad Eye Moody." L/N subconsciously muttered as her eyes followed the man wearing a travelling cloak, his footsteps echoed around the entire room.

"Huh?"

"He's Mad Eye Moody, one of the greatest aurors of all time. Almost all of the dark wizards on Azkaban got caught by him. I've read it some where so don't freak out." Malfoy cannot help but to admire her more.

"The question is why is he here? I mean, he's retired and all. Look at his face." L/N curiously said until Dumbledore introduces his as their bew DADA Professor.

"Well, this year looks exciting doesn't it?" Malfoy whispered but Y/N remained silent, thought of the auror clouded her mind.

***

It's been month since the students got shook to hear the news that Hogwarts will be hosting the Tri-Wizard tournament.

Everyone are all hyped and excited but some like George and Fred Weasley are devastated. The only requirement to join the tournament is
that the participants should be at the age of seventeen and older.

So they are trying to devise a plan. L/N is joining them as they became close during the days the girl spend on the burrows. Also, Y/N have contributed a lot on the twins little secret. She promised she won't tell a soul.

"Any idea what we might do next?" one of the twins asked until Granger interrupted them.

"Excuse us gentlemen. You've been stoling my friend since the past few days! She might get your foolish mischiefs!" Granger jokingly shouted at them dangling L/N by her wrist.

"Are you done with the assignments? What are you doing with them? How about Professor Moody? Why is he always asking you to stay after class?" Y/N cannot help but to chuckle at Granger.

"Easy okay? I'm done with all of the assignments... I promised Fred and George that I won't tell a soul and Professor Mood— Wait! The git is here!" L/N whispered shout to Granger. Snape gave her a malicious glare and drag his billowing cloak away.

"Why are you always freaking out when Professor Snape is near? As if he can hear you."

Y/N sarcastically chuckled as she gritted her teeth. 'I wish I could spill everything Hermione.' she thought then decided to tell her friend the rest of the story.

"Mad Eye is telling you that he'll help you with anything? It's an honor Y/N!"

"I know but I felt something was off. I mean, why me? There's Harry and other students too you know... Also, you can't just blubber the unforgivable spells like it's nothing! It doesn't matter to me wether he's a skilled wizard but he should know his grounds!"

"Coming from someone who nailed the DADA class last year. But you're right Y/N... Telling those spells about us are enough but showing it to everyone? Dumbledore may have lost it." Granger snorted and they proceeded to the Great Hall.

"So tell me about Divination... Ron and Harry are making up their assignments with bunch of pathetic stuffs..." they decided to take a sit at the end of the Gryffindor table where no one could eavesdrops, not even Snape.

"Well, it's fine I guess. I'm still not regretting that I took Divination over Arithmancy though." Granger rolled her eyes and grab a little veggies and quickly munch on it.

L/N is not surprised as she heard from Ron the story behind Granger's attitude. So, she continue to eat her fish and chips.

"Also, yesterday... I decided to stay behind the Divination class to help Professor Trelawney to clean up. Then she suddenly put a hand on my shoulder, startling me as she speak in a very alarming manner. 'You shall not be fooled nor shall trust a man's word. You'll be a very expedient to the Dark Lord's plan! Trust no one my girl!' it's creeping me out Hermione! After that she pretended like nothing happened!" Granger shook her head in disappointment.

"I see. She's still making false predictions! Don't tell me you'll gonna believe her Y/N?"

L/N took time to answer. After all that she knows... Why not? Her biological parents are one of the most loyal death eaters, Voldemort trying to recruit her and a strange witch and wizard coming to her so why not?

"I don't know... Anyway tomorrow is the arrival of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang... I feel a little nervous." she decided to change the subject, finishing her fish and chips.

"We'll see... Can you tell me more about Chigo?"

***

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter! I needed to write this so... Once again, thank you to everyone who read and like this story!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.5K 156 20
In this story, (Y/n) has been an Astronomy Professor for 2 years. She has also been dating the one and only Professor Snape since the beginning of he...
5.2K 183 31
Y/N is a shy, and brilliant student of Hogwarts, but she is hiding a huge secret from all who think they know her She is told to keep her eye on a ce...
1.3M 29.5K 32
Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are forced to help Draco study until something...
210K 5.7K 15
SS x reader ~ If you don't like it, don't read it!!! A small attraction, a dangerous offer, a realization, an accidental bond, and a journey thro...