Dynasty ∞ teen wolf/the origi...

By crazysarcasticbitch1

| 𝖣𝗒𝗇𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗒 | "𝖠 𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒." ☆*・。*・:★*・。*・... More

𝐢 | 𝐝𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲
𝐢𝐢 | 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐢𝐢𝐢 | 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐢𝐯 | 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐯 | 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐯𝐢 | 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
𝐯𝐢𝐢 | 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟏 | 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟏.𝟓 | 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝟐 | 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝟎 | 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞

3.9K 110 51
By crazysarcasticbitch1

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒."

 - 𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

☆゚*・。*・:★*・。*・:☆

     "It'll be easy," she said, "Just go visit Mum. It's her birthday and at least one of us has to give her company," Talia insisted.

     "Why did I agree to this?" the woman said as she sat in her car in front of the local bar.

     "Why can't you go?" Arietta asked begrudgingly, a groan emitting from her lips as she looked between her older siblings.

     "I'm an Alpha with responsibilities and have three kids, one of which has just turned one a couple of months ago," Talia would retort with a playful scoff, nudging her younger sister with a huge victorious smirk on her face.

     "Why not Peter?" Arietta questioned desperately, grasping at anything to be sidelined in the current family dilemma. Peter smirked, leaning back on the couch with a smug facade.

     "Have you met Peter? Since when does anyone enjoy his company?" Talia retorted playfully, pleading with her eyes for her youngest sibling to agree.

     "Seriously," she groaned, her head still thumping in pain after listening to her mother yell at the new computer screen for nearly three hours straight, "Why not Peter?" Arietta groaned in frustration, her head laying firmly on the steering wheel of her car. The two-day trip, uncomfortable motel bed, the screaming of the Hale mama's house, added on top of the stress of hunters being anywhere. Arietta thought she deserved a night to herself.

     "Fuck it," she decided, at that moment, and opened her car door before she could rationalise her decision. With meaning to her stride, the young Hale woman waltzed into the Knoxville bar, heading straight to the wooden stool at the counter in front of the walls of liquor.

     Knowing she can't get drunk, Arietta decided to try her hardest to get tipsy, at least. So, as the bartender approached, the raven-haired Hale studied him for a moment, before leaning back in preparation, "Hit me with the hard stuff," she nodded. The man left, a white hand towel perched over his shoulder as he retrieved a glass and filled it to the brim.

     As soon as the cup was placed down, the drink was thrown back and the bartender was already getting her another.

     "I'll have what the lady's having," a British accent sounded to Arietta Hale's right, followed by a stool moving. The piano in the corner of the bar played loudly, a woman on stage singing memorised words, and the people buzzed around inside the rustic building.

     A drink was placed in front of the woman again, and as quickly as she downed the last, she drank the new one.

     "Careful, Love," the British accented man spoke, turning in his seat to face the woman as he drank a drink of his own.

     "Careful yourself, Hybrid," she retorted, the bartender refilling her drink again as the alcohol failed to give her the tingly feeling she craved, "You may be immortal and such, but I'm sure I can get a few hits in before I die," she shrugged carelessly, her eyes lazily skimming over him.

     The infamous Niklaus Mikaelson smirked, his eyes gleaming, "Now, what's a little wolf, like yourself, doing all alone in Tennessee," he mused.

     "I would ask you the same thing, but from what I've heard you kind of have no friends," Arietta shot back with a playful smile, "Arietta Hale," she introduced herself, holding her hand out for him to shake.

     "Niklaus M-"

     "Mikaelson, I know," she scrunched her nose as she realised she had cut him off, "Oh my, that was so rude, I'm sorry," she shook her head, downing her third drink. The effects were still non-existent.

     "That's quite alright, Love," Niklaus shook it off, hoping for one day of peace and partial happiness before he gets to New Orleans to decapitate a herd of witches who were in the midst of plotting against him.

     The two knocked back their recently refilled glasses, and laughed a little, "You drinking to drown your sorrows or plan a murder?" Arietta asked in curiosity, a slight smirk on her face.

     "Well played. If you must know, I'm on my way to massacre a certain group of witches who wish to see my demise," he answered, facing the raven-haired beauty with an award-winning smirk, "I'm guessing you're not drinking to drown your sorrows or plan a murder," he scrutinised her, "What's your reason, Love."

     "Who says I need a reason to explore the town's finest bar?" she quirked a brow in his direction, scoffing under her breath a little as his unwavering gaze, Arietta caved in, "Well, besides the fact that my Mum is incapable of working modern technology, the threat of werewolf hunters hangs heavy here in Tennessee. Best to stick around the crowds, so why not get a drink while I'm at it," she shrugged carelessly.

     "A reason's a reason," he mused, holding his full glass up in the air, "Cheers!"

     Arietta smiled, stress-free and happily, bringing her full glass up to his, "Cheers," she repeated, clinking glasses with the British man.

     As the sunset, and the air became crisp, the two supernaturals sat in the confines of the bar, surrounded by people but in their own little world. Flirty remarks were exchanged, as were their numbers, and smiles graced their faces way into the night. They managed to get tipsy, despite their supernatural healing, and they couldn't figure out whether it was the drinks or the company that got them that way.

     Their faces were close to each other as they spoke, trying to hear each other clearly without straining their supernatural ears, and as the piano played a slower song, the pair leant in. Their lips locked and swayed in perfect harmony.

     There were no hunters, no family, no problems. It was just them, at that moment, and they couldn't have been more content.

     The Hybrid cupped her cheek, his other hand on her bare hip where her tank top had risen. The Hale wolf caressed his defined jaw, her other arm hanging limply over his toned shoulders, keeping them close.

     In each other's embrace, the world around them slowly faded away. Niklaus allowed his hand to move from her hip to his pocket, as he grabbed cash out and laid it on the bar. The pair stood up, moving to the stairs of the bar and walking up towards the room Niklaus had compelled before he'd started drinking. They held each other close, lips still locked, as Niklaus used his vampire abilities to speed up the stairs.

     The door closed behind them, the lock clicking into place, and the sounds from inside the room were drowned out by the music and chatter of the bar below.

☆゚*・。*・:★*・。*・:☆

𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 - 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

     "Oh, shit," Arietta mumbled, exiting the bathroom with two pregnancy tests in her hands. A six-year-old Derek Hale appeared in front of her with a goofy smile on his face.

     The boy laughed childishly, "You said shit, and you just came out of the bathroom," he laughed ridiculously and adorably.

     Arietta's eyes widened, hoping that her sister didn't hear her slip up of language with her enhanced hearing, "If I give you five dollars, do you promise to never repeat that word again?" she asked, pulling a five-dollar note from her pocket.

     Derek tapped his cheek with a cheeky smirk and a mischievous glint in his eyes, "Make it twenty, I want to buy a new basketball," the boy replied.

     "If I give you ten and tell you where Peter keeps his spare change, can I be let off the hook?" she asked as she crouched to his level, an innocent smile on her face.

     "Deal," Derek nodded, holding a hand out for the money which Arietta reluctantly gave him.

     "Peter keeps his money in the top drawer of his bedside table in an empty..." Arietta's eyes widened as she cut herself off, she couldn't tell him it was in an empty condom box, Derek would ask what they were for sure and Arietta didn't want to be the one responsible of explaining the birds and the bees to Derek, she watched that conversation go down between Talia and Laura, and one thing was for sure. It was awkward, "In the empty yellow box with confusing pictures," she explains.

     "Confusing?" Derek asked innocently.

     Arietta nodded her head overdramatically, "Oh, yes, very confusing. Don't worry, there's only one box in the drawer anyway, that's the one with the money in it," she smiled, giving a happy Derek a pat on the head and continuing down the halls towards the kitchen.

     "Talia," Arietta sighed out as she entered the kitchen where her sister stood in front of the stove, cooking pancakes for breakfast. Her sister looked up worriedly at her little sister's tone, "We have a slight bump in the road," Arietta winced as she said that, "Well... Bun in the oven?" she corrected questionably as she lifted the two positive pregnancy tests for Talia to see.

     "Peter!" Talia shouted, and within an instant he was by in the room, searching his sisters for injuries of any kind.

     "What's..." he trailed off as he spotted the positive marks on the pregnancy tests, "Oh," he mumbled under his breath, "Ohhh," he spoke louder, "Who?" he asked, curiosity laced in his tone as he let all his attention fall onto his scandalous younger sister.

     "You remember that guy I told you guys about, the one in Tennessee?" Arietta question.

     "Vaguely," Peter shrugged, rolling his eyes. Arietta went on about the man for days, he couldn't get her to shut up.

     "British, blue-eyed hunk?" Talia confirmed, too busy looking after her kids to endure the never-ending ranting like Peter had.

     "Charming, muscled, slightly rugged," she added, before smiling sheepishly, "Liquor filled, one-night stand?" she shrugged questionably, her voice a whisper, but her siblings could hear with their enhanced hearing.

     Peter's jaw dropped, "What?" Talia exclaimed pointing from her sister to the tests over and over, her mouth opening and closing, gaping like a fish, "You, but, what about... Oh," Talia rambled.

     "It can't be Julian's, he only asked me out last week, and we only slept together two days ago," Arietta reasoned, "Plus, I've been feeling a little sick for more than two days," she revealed sheepishly.

     "Well, this is a plot twist. Congratulations AJ," Peter smirked before turning to their older sister, "Congrats, Talia, you're not the pregnant one this time," he smiled, before walking outside towards Derek, to play basketball with him.

     "Eighteen and pregnant?" Talia asked her kid sister, "How did you even get liquor?" she asked in disbelief.

     "You'll never believe it," Arietta laughed nervously, "A bunch of aliens in Mars were celebrating their Queen's birthday on Earth and the Queen herself asked me to come to the bar in Knoxville, and who am I to turn down the Queen's request, especially on her birthday. So, she took me to the bar and told the bartender to keep the drinks coming, and one thing led to the other..." she shrugged, an innocent smile on her face as she took a step back from her sister and put the pregnancy tests on the kitchen table.

     "Arietta Jane Hale," Talia warned through gritted teeth as the pancake on the stove began burning.

     "Pancake's burning," Arietta informed, before looking at her wrist, "Oh, would you look at the time, I have to go facetime Leonardo DiCaprio. Love you, sis. See ya, sis," Arietta rushed out before bolting up the stairs with her pregnancy tests.

     Talia turned the stove off and chucked the pan into the sink, yelling out her sister's name over and over, telling her to come back down before chasing her up the stairs.

     "Peter, why are they running up the stairs?" Laura asked as she held Cora, watching the two boys shoot a basketball into the kid's hoop.

     "Yeah, we're not allowed to run around the house, why are they?" Derek huffed, his arms crossed over his chests, "They're hippo...hyper...hypercritics," he stomped his foot down.

     "You mean hypocrites?" Laura asked smartly, looking at her brother with a smug smile.

     "'You mean hypocrites?'" he mimicked in a high pitched tone, putting his hands on his hips.

     "I do not sound like that," Laura whined, stomping her foot to the ground with a pout.

     "'I do not sound like that'," Derek mimicked again in the same high pitched voice, copying her movements by stomping his foot.

     "You're stupid," Laura poked her tongue out, placing Cora on the ground and allowing her to shakily walk towards their Uncle Peter.

    "No," Derek defended, "You're stupid," he pointed a finger at her.

     The two held a glaring competition, neither one backing down as their eyes narrowed to slits. Both kids stomped their feet and scowled at each other, "Peter!" they both yelled.

     But, as they turned, Peter was nowhere to be seen. Instead, the older man was standing in the shadows on the porch with Cora in his arms watching the two argue.

     When Peter didn't come out, the two sprinted into the house yelling "Mum!"

☆゚*・。*・:★*・。*・:☆

𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝟙𝟚𝕥𝕙, 𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟝

     Arietta Jane Hale laid on the hospital bed, her sister by her side, holding her hand, and her husband of three months, Julian Ravenhurst, who believed the child was his own on her other side, as the trio watched Nurse McCall assist the Doctor wrapping the baby in a blanket. The Nurse walked over, slowly and carefully, handing the teen mother her child gently.

     "Say hello to your new baby daughter," Nurse McCall smiled as she handed the baby to Arietta, who had tears of joy rolling down her face. Talia smiled fondly as she watched her little sister break down at the sight of her child.

     "Oh my God," Arietta whispered, removing her hand from Talia's and holding it above her daughter, allowing the newborn to reach and hit it softly, "Hi, Baby," she smiled, "Look at how beautiful you are."

     "This way, kids," the trio heard the voice of Peter from the door, and not even a second later he was in the doorway with Cora in his arms and Laura and Derek by his side.

     "Is that the baby?" Derek asked, rushing over to the bed and practically pushing Julian out of the way. He was followed by Laura, who stared at her cousin with a large grin and her camcorder in hand, constantly rolling.

     "Bubby!" Cora yelled from Peter's arms, the man walking towards the bed and placing the one-year-old Cora on it. Cora scooted as close as Peter would allow her too and smiled at the baby.

     Derek reached a hand out to the newborn and Arietta grabbed his hand, guiding him closer and allowing her baby girl to reach out for his hand. The young boy giggled happily as the adults laughed at his behaviour. Laura captured everyone's reactions on her camcorder before focusing it on her new cousin.

     "What's her name?" Laura asked, looking over her camera to catch a glimpse of the baby's face. The Doctor and Nurse McCall stuck to the sides of the rooms, both waiting for the same answer.

     Arietta looked up at her husband, feeling partially guilty that the baby's real father couldn't be there with them at that moment, and Julian nodded in confirmation, "Sorry guys, I'm breaking the whole girl name's ending in 'A' thing," Arietta laughed before looking down at her daughter, the baby's eyes a slate-grey that would probably change at least a hundred times before they fully develop into a prominent colour, "We're going to name her Amity. Amity Soleil Ravenhurst."

     "But, we all know she'll be a Hale at heart," Peter adds on with a smirk, causing rounds of laughter to echo through the small room.

     "Congratulations Mrs Ravenhurst," the Doctor nodded, walking out of the room. Nurse McCall placed the clipboard in the chart holder on the end of the bed and left with a smile, happy that her first time helping to deliver a baby since having a child of her own went well and left her all giddy inside.

     The Hale's and company sat around the room, laughing and joking, content with the newest member to their family.

     Arietta smiled down at her baby girl with loving in her eyes, whispering, "I love you."

𝖺/𝗇: 𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
110K 6.1K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
80.4K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...