Come To Me

By beauty_zyl

Shen Wei is a supernatural girl who can see, hear and touch ghost as well as can easily be possessed by ghost... More

Characters in the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Final)

Chapter 15

133 15 26
By beauty_zyl

Zhao Yunlan and Chu drove them to the Guardian City on that night and they arrived at the motel about sunrise. In the middle of journey, Lin and Sang took over the turn to drive just to let Zhao Yunlan and Chu to take their rest. The journey to that city is smoothing without any problem. Shen Wei at the side of Zhao Yunlan whether at front or at back seats just took her sleeping while holding Da Qing in her arms. Yezhun also just slept through the journey in Chu's car.

''This is the closest motel I can found from the scent of that sundial you told me, Wei,'' Lin told.

''It's okay, Lin! I will try to track again soon,'' Shen Wei told as she put down her backpack on the couch in that motel room and Lin walks away to his room.

''Weiwei, please wake up me up after an hour, okay?'' Zhao Yunlan requested as he leaned his body on the couch while using the backpack of Shen Wei as his pillow.

Shen Wei just ignored her backpack underneath Zhao Yunlan's head and she just leans closer to Zhao Yunlan's face before she gives a light kiss on that cheek of her lover.

''Don't sleep much, Yunlan! We need to hurry before that beast gets that sundial before us,'' Shen Wei reminded but still she wants Zhao Yunlan takes a rest for a while since her lover was driving through the journey and just gave to Lin for two hours.

''Hmm...'' Zhao Yunlan just replied shortly and within a second, he drowns in his sleep.

Shen Wei smiles to see her lover is sleeping soundly on that couch. She walks out from the motel and gets Yezhun with Da Qing in the next motel room of Lin and Zhu. Yezhun just playing with Da Qing's cat form in that room while waiting for Zhu and Lin to come out from the bathroom.

''How is Zhu?'' Shen Wei asked to Yezhun and Da Qing.

''Still vomiting. Lin is in there, helping her,'' Da Qing replied.

''Her snakes venom is growing much inside her body. Her face is paler through the journey and she keeps vomiting till now,'' Yezhun added.

''Where is Yunlan?'' Da Qing asked as he saw no Zhao Yunlan with Shen Wei.

''I let him sleep for now. He looks so tired with the drive,'' Shen Wei told and she walks into the bathroom to check on Zhu.

As Lin saw Shen Wei at there, he leaves Zhu to Shen Wei to be handled. Shen Wei gets Zhu that still in the middle of vomiting.

''It's painful, Wei! And itchy!'' Zhu whined while clenching her hands on the side of sink in that bathroom.

Shen Wei nods understand. She can see Zhu's eyes are starting to change to red. Her body is itchy and slowly the scales grow on her body. Shen Wei holds Zhu's face with her both hands and she looks at the red eyes of Zhu. But Zhu tried to avert her look at Shen Wei.

''Zhu, look at me now! Look at my eyes,'' Shen Wei said and Zhu did what she was told by her cousin.

''What's happening to me now, Wei? I can see you clearly and I can hear your heartbeat clearly now. Not even you, but their heartbeats too at outside. I feel like I want to eat you and them now. But that thought made me want to vomit,'' Zhu whined.

''You are changing now, Zhu,'' Shen Wei told.

''Change to what?'' Zhu asked as she can't think anything now with that pain inside her body.

Shen Wei unbottons Zhu's jacket and she takes off that jacket from Zhu's body, revealing Zhu's scale arms. Zhu looks at her own arms as Shen Wei gazed her to look. Her eyes widened to see her scale arms.

''You are changing to a snake, Zhu. The snake venom inside your body is growing more and more. You are awakening now, Zhu! That sundial reincarnation has affected to your awakening. That's why you keep feeling that painful changing inside you as closed you are to that sundial in this city. I am confident that sundial is not far from this place. And you, you need to let out that changing inside you. Don't hold that change, Zhu! The more you hold that change, the more painful you are,'' Shen Wei advised.

Zhu swallows hard to know about her awakening. Zhu removes all her clothes except the inner clothes and she can see the snake scales are surrounded her whole body now. She turns to the mirror to see her face and she can see those scales on her face too. She closes her eyes for a moment and tries to calm down her miserable mind.

''I am Zhu Hong's reincarnation from the past life. I am a snake that Nuwa created me to be the guardian order for Kunlun. I am from the snakes tribe and always be a protector to the hell gate. I need to accept my previous life as a snake. That's me!'' Zhu said to her own self to calm down her mind.

Shen Wei smiles to hear that. She knows Zhu is a bit panicked about her own health. She can't accept of the pain. That's why she will be panicked when she is in pain. She can see the others in pain, but not her.

''Yes, Zhu! You are the snake reincarnation. Now you are awakening. Just let that snake to come out from your body. Let me see you in your snake form,'' Shen Wei soothed and Zhu finally lets out her power to be released.

Immediately she transforms to her snake form for the first time, almost ruining that bathroom if not Shen Wei released her own energy to protect that huge snake body from ruining the accommodation in that bathroom. Zhu looks downward to see Shen Wei is smaller than her. She looks at her own snake body. All red scales with shining, but beautiful. She lets out her fork tongue as she talked to Shen Wei at downward.

''I am not scary as I thought,'' Zhu commented.

Shen Wei chuckles to hear that. Unknowingly to them two, the changing of Zhu a moment ago made the others at outside can feel that snake energy from Zhu. They all run to that motel room of Zhu and Lin and to that bathroom to see what is happening.

''Oh, my! Th... That... That huge snake!'' Guo shouted in a shock before he is fainted in the arms of Chu.

''Oh, Xiao Guo! Not again!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded but he then gets Zhu's snake form near Shen Wei before he makes a barrier to hide Zhu's snake energy from those evils.

''Yunlan, thanks!'' Zhu said when she saw Zhao Yunlan made a barrier for her energy.

''It's beautiful, Zhu with your red scales shining underneath the lamp. It's really the same as the previous snake of Kunlun,'' Zhao Yunlan commented.

Zhu smiles.

''Another guardians order is awakened now. How about to transform back to your human form? Can you do it?'' Da Qing asked.

''Err... May I try after you all walk out from here?'' Zhu shyly requested.

They frown.

''Why?'' Lin curiously asked.

''It's inappropriate, Lin to see her in her human form soon,'' Shen Wei replied.

''Why inappropriate? Didn't we all see her before?'' Sang asked his curiosity as he didn't understand the meaning of Shen Wei's words.

''Err... How should I say it?'' Shen Wei stuttered.

Zhu sighs.

''I was naked before I am changed!'' Zhu said with her mad voice, making them all flustered and they hurriedly run out from that bathroom.

Shen Wei chuckles to see them all including Lin, Zhu's boyfriend.

''You are scary though with that beautiful snake body,'' Shen Wei stated.

Zhu laughs and she quickly transforms to her human form. Now she didn't feel any pain inside her body. Shen Wei is right. The more she held her changing, the more she felt the pain. And now, that pain is gone. She smiles happily to see her awakening. Da Qing is right about her awakening. That sundial caused her snake reacted to be reincarnated inside her.

''How do you feel now, Zhu? Still wanting to eat me and them?'' Shen Wei asked with her teasing.

Zhu shakes her head while wearing back her clothes.

''I feel more energetic and I feel like want to eat something fresh, but not the humans. Can we go out and have some half cooked meats maybe? I am hungry,'' Zhu whined.

''I am glad you didn't feel to eat humans anymore,'' Shen Wei teased and Zhu laughs again.

Then, they walk out from the bathroom while the others get them. They smile to see Zhu in her human form now.

''Let's find some half cooked meats for our snake before she eats us as her meals. She is hungry now,'' Shen Wei said with her teasing.

''Not me, babe!'' Lin teased to Zhu and then Zhu slaps his chest for a scold, making them all laugh to them two.

''Let's go now! My treat,'' Zhao Yunlan replied.

They all nod and walk out from that motel. They find the nearby stall and have their brunch. But Zhu requested the stall owner to cook half cooked meats, making that stall owner frowned.

''Sorry, aunty! It's for my cat. It likes a half cooked meats,'' Zhao Yunlan interrupted with a lie and Da Qing plays his role when he wiggles his tail while giving a cute emerald eyes look to that stall owner.

''Oh, I see! Alright, I will cook the meats for half cooked,'' that old woman replied.

''Make that meats for 5 dishes, okay?'' Zhu added.

''5 dishes? Too much,'' that old woman can't believe that.

''Please don't worry, aunty. This cat is eating a lot. You see its fat body,'' Lin added with assurance.

That old woman nods for understand. But then, she walks away with the order. As that old woman left them, they can't help to laugh crazily to think of the order of Zhu. Luckily they all are working together to cover up Zhu. Guo at Chu's side just swallowed hard to hear about the half cooked meats for Zhu. He can't imagine how will Zhu eats those meats soon.

But as soon as those meats are arrived on their table, Zhu quickly eats her meals within a blink of eyes. Guo can't see it even for his blink of eyes. Zhao Yunlan and the others are laughing to see Zhu that hungrier than expected. No wonder she whined to Shen Wei that she wanted to eat them earlier. So, her changing consumed more energy and she will hungry for that changing.

''I guess we need to prepare you the meals during the journey. You can't control your hunger yet, Zhu,'' Da Qing commented.

Zhu nods understand. But then, her eyes are glowing to red while Shen Wei's energy suddenly reacted to something. All of them noticed that from Shen Wei and Zhu.

''I can feel it! That hallow,'' Zhu said in her slow voice while looking at Shen Wei.

Shen Wei nods.

''Also the ghost,'' Shen Wei added.

''What do you mean, jiejie with the ghost?'' Yezhun asked as he can't feel any ghost in this daylight.

''I am not sure. But, I can feel it... just a whoosh... Wait!'' Shen Wei told but then she looks around.

Shen Wei closes her eyes and she silently releases her energy to track that sundial reincarnation. Her purple scent flows to seek that sundial and that ghost she felt earlier. The others are silently looking at Shen Wei. Suddenly Shen Wei opens her eyes and she looks at one direction at the gate of this stall. She quickly stands up and runs to that gate, caused the others also followed.

''Hey, hey! You guys, wait! You didn't pay yet!'' that old woman shouted as she thought they wanted to run away from paying the bill.

Zhao Yunlan sighs to hear that shout. He thinks they will not come back to here after this since Shen Wei looked determine to find that scent. Zhao Yunlan pulls out his wallet and he puts down a few notes, more than the bill of their meals.

''Young man, the change!'' that old woman shouted again as Zhao Yunlan left her to get a change.

''Keep the change!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted back and he hurriedly finds Shen Wei and the others.

From afar, he saw Shen Wei is chasing on a girl that cycling a bicycle toward the empty road. Zhao Yunlan runs to them, but just got a block from someone.

''Kunlun!''

Zhao Yunlan widens his eyes to see this guy. This guy is not old like Bowl. Zhao Yunlan is surprised that this guy can recognize Kunlun within him.

''Shen Nong! You are still alive,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

Shen Nong smirks.

''So you are, Kunlun! I thought Guanyin failed in reincarnate you and the others. What are you doing here? To find the sundial reincarnation?'' Shen Nong asked with his annoying face.

''It's none of your business, betrayal!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted in mad.

Shen Nong laughs to hear that.

''Well, you can't get it since that girl is already used that sundial to reincarnate her grandmother. If you get that sundial, she will be died as well as her grandmother. How could you to let the human dies before their times?'' Shen Nong said.

''You tricked that girl with that sundial reincarnation! How could you, Shen Nong!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted in anger.

Shen Nong shrugs his shoulders.

''Don't interrupt with that hell gate and just give me your little ghosts, Kunlun if you want to see that girl is safe!'' Shen Nong said with a threaten to Zhao Yunlan.

''Give who to you, Shen Nong?!'' a very cold voice that can tremble all the dead creatures interrupted Shen Nong's words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 12K 30
πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“ Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
16.4K 1K 18
Hello this is my first Attempt to write a story, I hope it will be a good one and worth it to read. My most loved characters are of course of Guardia...
33.9K 1.8K 45
"shen wei.... Don't lie to me.... Please come here......." yunlan said as his voice is stucking in his throat due to sobbing. "I don't love you anymo...
50.8K 2.3K 22
Dragon city University was one of the best Schools out there. But with a secret. Shen Wei started there with a mission and revenge on his mind. He al...